Fucking leafs get out REEEEEEEEE

Fucking leafs get out REEEEEEEEE

>Stop the War against Women
What fucking war, those cunts are the most privileged people in the western world. Jesus Christ why are women so retarded.

>Why are you traveling to America.
TO CAUSE PROBLEMS!

Yeah, you're not aloud to go into another country to cause a disruption.

Canada has more restrictions than we do but no one will point this out

You have to go back

Good. We should build a wall on the Canadian border too. Too bad it's not possible to knock them off the internet. Unless I guess we overthrew their government and installed a North Korea-esque puppet regime.

You guys have your bleeding libs, we have ours.
At least your border guys were smart enough to send them packing back to toronto.

Grats on trump, well have to wait till 2019 before we can fire never worked a day in his life faggot trudeau.

The Great Canadian Ice Wall

Too bad Sup Forums can't do the same.
> and what is the purpose of your post today?
I just want to say something unintelligent that is purely bait
> ok sir, please place your hand here. Thank you. You are banned for the next 24 hours.

>I'm a foreigner that wants to participate in political activist events in your country
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T DO THAT

This is what rape looks like

mad

I like how we've become so used to being treated as the US's vassal state that even we think America's internal politics are our concern.

I mean, I could understand bussing to Washington for pro-NAFTA protests. I could maybe understand pro-NATO protests. But how Trump does or doesn't harass women isn't our fucking problem.

I wonder how many of those females have never been told "no" before today.

Control your bitches, Canadians.

He made memes reality

the madman

They were told no, if they enter now it's rape.

I honestly feel bad for canadians like you, it would be like a texan moving to jew york city in the most liberal hipster shithole.

Dont feel bad, not as bad as aussies coming to knock on doors for killary. You didnt have to cross any major oceans.

GOOD.
Not their vote, not their right, not their problem.
GTFO

I'd bet money at least half were liberal """males"""

I'm glad they were detained and searched and not just sent packing. Hope they gave them the full body search, including internal.

TOP KEK

fuck those strumpets

>traveling to another country just to cause trouble

Don't these women have jobs, children, or other responsibilities... oh wait, nevermind.

No, SERIOUSLY!

What would he have them do, accept all 30 million of them?

Please don't send them back, America. Can't you just detain whores like those in Gitmo or something?

gay

My gf is at work.

I'm going to realy enjoy these 4 years

I'd tap that tho.

BUILD
A
WALL
AROUND
CANADA

Oh shit, checked indeed.

canada confirmed again for being faggots

Fucking this.

If I told Canadian border guards (who are very fucking relaxed people, pretty sure last time I went to Windsor the guard was stoned) I was going to Canada to protest and be a general nuisance, they'd tell me to turn around.

But libs will instead see this as "the closing of the borders jus liek in 1939 in Nazi germany"

AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
*breathes deep*
AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Stop the war on women? Oy vey, that's anti-semitic!

Don't feel bad, we got Kevin o leary in our future

>resist capitalism

So many things wrong with that picture.

This was US Customs, having been through it I can attest to its thoroughness.

These idiotic university whores were dumb enough to travel via air, I wouldn't be surprised if their bags were covered in feminist buttons, they had problems glasses, tattoos, and piercings, and they chanted while waiting in line to pass customs.

Day of the Rake when?

Oh boy a gun hating, pro immigration (more labor eans more dosh!!!111!) arab-irishman.

Great job Canada, he'd sell you to the Chinks at a great mark up.

"If you fuck Canada, USA wins." - Justin Trudeau

>Montrealer Sasha Dyck was part of a group of eight who had arranged online to travel together to Washington. Divided into two cars, the group – six Canadians and two French nationals – arrived at the border crossing that connects St Bernard de Lacolle in Quebec

Not even from Toronto KEK

why would the U.S. willfully let protesters into the country? every protest costs the city, state, and federal government money.

how evil of us to not let trouble makers in.

liberals just love wasting money

In the article it says the were asked out right if they were pro or anti Trump and then told to GTFO. At least you know there's some right people doing the job.

>gay
Checked

pro trump supporters don't tend to hurl bricks at cops and set shit on fire.

>leafs thinks he has an endowed right to enter my country regardless of their intentions

this is some serious cancer you are spewing, you don't have the right to enter this country, and im glad those border patrol agents barred your asses from coming in

we hae enough cancer in this country already, go away.

pic related, me practicing defending the country from leafs

Anyone in the Windsor - Montreal corridor is basically a cum guzzling faggot, a feminazi, an islamist terrorist, or all three