Are they white?
Why doesnt Wales get talked about like Scotland and Ireland? >muh Gaelics
Why does he wear the mask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWyUREKjGX0
youtu.be/f5oTC44APus
nature.com/news/uk-mapped-out-by-genetic-ancestry-1.17136
youtube.com/watch?v=L2sniWuSbeY
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/
nature.com/articles/nature14230.epdf?referrer_access_token=XDyzU3eRlxY-Y_pIj2zWGNRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0MiE0_B2kFTYAb64eH_EPxJeiJzg7Mfl6MEBC6p_EUzUl2TurV2pYso8RmPYSTSQGwVtnFDRIQV0ef7PxcIDxD_S_37penFNxeYZKVgOKTcEnGZ1MbA1AM81cWbyDY3u08sfFZ8q6CZ18dtjrhLddJQMMxYfJ3-MSNqpSXBxnXmM1ZMiH8-m6yXs18BwKNBz_Y=&tracking_referrer=www.nature.com
houseofnames.com/gilbert-family-crest
youtu.be/l7rNYWbE9os
youtu.be/MzdogL2v2mg
ancestry.co.uk/name-origin?surname=gilbert
youtu.be/CB7miM0GmdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coalmining, drunkeness, hating the English... Beautiful scenery, lowest amounts of shitskins on mainland, fairly low property prices. Sided with the English more on Brexit than Scotland, then again most Scottish political decisions are based on being contrary to English needs, even if it fucks them up.

Not much really happens there, there's only a couple of sizeable cities and lots of open space/farmland.

That's what an English person thinks anyway...

I heard sheeps are allowed to vote there.can anyone confirm?

Wales seems kinda based to be honest lad

their alright but they speak welsh tho

Only if they're married to a Welshman, which many are.

Lots of fields
Brecon Beacons make for a cheap staycation destination
Cardiff's basically a cheaper London

>What happens there?
They shag sheep

To be frank, yes it is. I'm looking at property there, so I'd better keep the stupid comments to a minimum. Good god-fearing people. Every Welshman I've ever met has been a stand-up type good laugh.

How are the slags?

Wales is a wonderful place with very friendly people

youtube.com/watch?v=nWyUREKjGX0

have an uncle in wales, its pretty chill, welsh is pretty odd to listen to tho

The English are cancer

Plenty of slag heaps... The ones I've met are better looking than the behemoths that reside in England.

>lowest amounts of shitskins on mainland,
That distinction goes to Cornwall I believe.

Your descriptions are drawing me in.

Fuck it lads, I'm /Wales/ now

Not a real counrty unfortunately. There are Cornish separatists though believe it or not. Cornwall couldn't function on it's own and it knows it. There's hardly any real Cornish left though, awful lot of Aussies...

Because Wales is the good brother that keeps to himself a lot.

>There's hardly any real Cornish left though
There's enough that Cornwall remains genetically distinct from the rest of England.

Does it? Where did you see that? Cornish have a distinct look to them. The older generation even dress differently.

May I add: FUCKING CUNTING CAPTCHA!!!

Welsh grills a cute
youtu.be/f5oTC44APus

A 2015 study published in Nature.

nature.com/news/uk-mapped-out-by-genetic-ancestry-1.17136

I'm half Cornish and I used to spend my summers near Bude growing up. I haven't noticed the dressing differently thing. What do you mean?

>Brits are too retarded to solve captchas

Maybe this website is too hard for you, there's a ball pen at the nearest burger king you might enjoy

As with all countries there are shit people and there are good people. The shit people in wales are shit and the good people in wales are Great.

Only been there once and it was really nice, we went to this like walled in town on the coast and it was fantastic, really nice old buildings and amazing food.

But in all honesty you couldnt tell a lot of it apart from most places in the Uk but It is a nice place.
Houses are cheap too.

as with many countries there are a ton of good people in it but shitters ruin it.

it's good just stay away from the valleys

im sure you would enjoy a burger king or two

For some reason I find the welsh accent really fucking cute in women,

Older guys you'd see round the lanes, black woolen suits and caps. Little people, darker skin. Didn't notice anything too different about the youngers. This is going back before 2000 when I used to go down every couple months surfing or hiking the coastal paths, not been there in at least 15 years...

>He doesn't eat at Burger King

Holy fuck this is too much

> youtube.com/watch?v=L2sniWuSbeY

A burger calling a bong retarded. I'll mark this date on my calendar.

Combination of android shitty device, distant hub, malware style adverts and google's flaky captcha keep crashing this old tablet... akchually.

Sounds like England's Appalachia. Nice.

Huh, guess I never thought about it. My grandad used to wear a flat cap around but I thought that was a standard old man thing.

Most areas of Britain still have the same genetic makeup as they did during the tribal kingdoms, Cornwall is just more obvious because they all look like potatoes

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/14/britons-still-live-in-anglo-saxon-tribal-kingdoms-oxford-univers/

The cities are way worse than the valleys

"The analysis — which shows a snapshot of clusters of genetic variation in the late 1800s..."

Guess things are different today. That map is interesting but no way reflects what we see today.

>What happens there?
Inappropriate sexual relations between man and sheep.

>Are they white?
Lolno.

>Why doesnt Wales get talked about like Scotland and Ireland?
Because they're not relevant and know they'd be utterly fucked without gibs from England so they keep their mouths shut.

>Why does he wear the mask?
Cos he's fuck-ugly.

I wish it was. I lived on the South East coast all my life and apart from the lack of surf it's really different, not just the people. Cornwall feels alive in a way the East doesn't, it's just more chilled too. Missing it now...

That sentence is quite misleading. The samples used are from the present population of the UK and Ireland, not the 19th century population. Those clusters reflect the genetic landscape of Britain today. You can read the full study here:

nature.com/articles/nature14230.epdf?referrer_access_token=XDyzU3eRlxY-Y_pIj2zWGNRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0MiE0_B2kFTYAb64eH_EPxJeiJzg7Mfl6MEBC6p_EUzUl2TurV2pYso8RmPYSTSQGwVtnFDRIQV0ef7PxcIDxD_S_37penFNxeYZKVgOKTcEnGZ1MbA1AM81cWbyDY3u08sfFZ8q6CZ18dtjrhLddJQMMxYfJ3-MSNqpSXBxnXmM1ZMiH8-m6yXs18BwKNBz_Y=&tracking_referrer=www.nature.com

What's up with the valleys? Lotta 'real' people live there unlike the cities. Bad experience?

I'm not very well traveled in the UK. Cornwall is pretty much my only reference point. What's wrong with the East? The only difference I can think of is that maybe the Cornish lifestyle is a little more rustic and quiet.

The average (white) American is smarter and skinnier than your average bong.

>Not a real counrty unfortunately. There are Cornish separatists though believe it or not. Cornwall couldn't function on it's own and it knows it.

Le sarcasme, je suis Québécois de descendance Normande et Cornish...les blokes utilisent le meme argument contre Cornwall, comme au Canada avec le Québec...

houseofnames.com/gilbert-family-crest

American girls fucking love Welsh accents, and I have no idea why.

Especially since most of them can't even point out Europe on a fucking map, let alone Wales.

I do agree that the people seem distinct, from observation alone. Rurally more than in the towns, especially shitholes like Newquay where I used to pretentiously hang...

I live in an area called Cheshire (Just north of Wrexham)

Mostly all of North wales and Cheshire and white and nationalist.

>Coalmining, drunkeness, hating the English

sounds about like everything my great grandmother told me. she was from a family of coalminers before she moved to America. I had a great aunt over in Wales who was a nun back in the 90s but she's likely dead at this point.

I really need to go visit Wales and Germany before I die.

Very underated country in my opinion. I was also looking at buying out there as the cost of property is so cheap. Even in the really nice seaside towns in south wales you'll pay half what you do in england.

Nord-francais et Sud-Anglais, la vrai master race...

youtu.be/l7rNYWbE9os

It's a poor as fuck dump.

aye

Well, he's not wrong. Cornwall is impoverished and couldn't survive outside of the UK. Hell, it's still a question mark how well it will do outside of the EU.

Cornwall n'est pas comme Quebec. Premierement parce que les Cornwallais (sp?) parlent l'anglais. Oui, il y a une langue Cornique mais la majorite de la population ne la parle pas.

>What happens there?

people fuck sheep

>Are they white?

no, they are Celts like the Irish

>Why doesnt Wales get talked about like Scotland and Ireland? >muh Gaelics

nobody cares about them

>Why does he wear the mask?

Wales is ugly

Yeah, guess that's it. Smaller roads, less money-minded hotheads. Traditions like fishing/farming still strong. Geographically wild and rugged, lots of beautiful little villages clinging to the rocks. Mild climate too, gulf stream keeps it warm. Wild weather though, in summer it was brilliant sunshine followed by fog followed by hail in the space of an hour. If you went to Kent or Essex you'd notice a stark difference. Sometimes it was like going back in time 50 years. We used to stay in this 17th century farmhouse up on a hill surrounded by weird looking sheep and barking collies. Log fires and fresh mackerel. Ahhh, stop it! Kent sucks in comparison!

>Oui, il y a une langue Cornique mais la majorite de la population ne la parle pas.

L'éternel anglo fait encore son ravage sur les tribus Européennes...

delet this

>Chin hair

DROPPED

Here's what I mean.

>Le sarcasme, je suis Québécois de descendance Normande et Cornish

fuck off muh heritage faggot

you're a hoser leaf cunt

And you can get a couple acres with a ruin for 50k... That'll buy some useless, logged woodland here. Lots of hippies made the trail already, one thing counting against it. I fucking hate hippies.

>fuck off muh heritage faggot

Bon, Un Paki a voler le lunch de petit Nigel encore une fois...

youtu.be/MzdogL2v2mg

This I actually find very hard to believe, but I guess you'll have some statistic to back it up. Good job I'm not average then, I may be offended otherwise.

What is it with burgers shitting up threads while the leafs contribute to the conversation? Someone told me it depends what state you hail from? Which are the offending states?

Parlez-vous Cornique?

A wodhesta konvedhes Kernowek? Ytho flows lowr...

Ooh! Too soon...

>Parlez-vous Cornique?

Brah...j'ai découvert il y a genre deux mois que j'avais de la descendence de Cornwall, alors non, relax...

Actually I don't think I've ever seen winter in Cornwall now that you mention it. Just summer.

Having lived in Wales for a period as an Englishman, don't.
They really do fucking hate us.

True Britions reside in wales I believe... let the shit storm..Commence!

Moved to cornwall last year from south west. Mainland cornwall, Newquay st Austell Fowey bodmin etc all don't look too weird but the further west you go the worse it gets, if you get as far as penzance everyone looks fucking inbred, it's horrific. My mother and I were walking around the fucking place absolutely horrified, all the kids were in trackies and just looked wrong. They all just looked just a little bit off, everyone of them had a fucked face. Centuries and centuries of inbreeding I say.

Still not a bad place to live, but all in all a bit of a shithole. It's basically a british holiday resort that didn't go out of fashion as much as the rest of the places, but the actual working folk there are also quite happy with their life but no one's really achieving anything. People are just living and being fucking chill.

Also, the youth is basically dependent on bikes and drugs. That's what I've deemed from being there for a little bit.

They are not white, but they are indigenous. Subhumans unfortunately, and they have a penchant for fucking sheep unfortunately.

No culture to speak of. Physically stunted and grotesque, but proud and resilient in character. Intellectually subpar. Neanderthal bone structure and a distinct lack of Nordic white or Mediterranean genes.

From an Englishman living in Germany

Only because the Normans are from Scandinavia. Native French march nig nogs do not look like that.

its true but their turnout is low because they dont have thumbs and cant hold a pencil

Sut wyt ti, lads?

>My school used to bully the fuck out of English kids
>There was a prancing fucking poof and we ignored him in favour of fucking with the English

Good times.

Whales are a widely distributed and diverse group of fully aquatic placental marine mammals. They are an informal grouping within the infraorder Cetacea, usually excluding dolphins and porpoises.

Ytho te a bies desky Kernowek. Yma lyvrow warlinen. Ottena Skeul an Yeth.

Gilbert family name: Jewish (Ashkenazic): Americanized form of one or more like-sounding Jewish surnames.

ancestry.co.uk/name-origin?surname=gilbert

Sorry, don't speak garlic. Can, just don't.

>My mother and I were walking around the fucking place absolutely horrified, all the kids were in trackies and just looked wrong. They all just looked just a little bit off, everyone of them had a fucked face. Centuries and centuries of inbreeding I say.

Dit un droguer de Manchester strung out sur le smack...

all these people hating wales
LEAVE OUR BREXIT LUCK DRAGON ALONE

To the gas chambers with you, little Gaul!!

And low grade Celt genes. And centuries of malnutrition.

I heard Welsh women have huge tits. Please confirm.

>Only because the Normans are from Scandinavia. Native French march nig nogs do not look like that.

Oui, tu as raison Klaus...la plupart des Frenchies sont vraiment swarthy...

If it's so terrible why do the Polish people scurry here like rats jumping from a rickety ship?

>la plupart des Frenchies sont vraiment swarthy...
Les cornouaillais aussi.

nostalgia for the soviet era

oui, et les Gauloises...

Who /merthyr/ here

>Gilbert family name: Jewish (Ashkenazic): Americanized form of one or more like-sounding Jewish surnames.

Tu peux me faire confiance, Nigel...je n'ai rien de Juif dans moi...

I used to kinda think they were alright until I worked for SKY TV as customer service. It seems that the Welsh are stingier than Jews prepping for WW3, they would spend may£1.50 - £5 on a 45 minute phone call trying to get 99p put into their bank account which we never owed them (SKY has a labyrinthine billing system, it is hard to explain but the subscription is 2 weeks in advance and all PPV are in arrears). And they were ALL called Evans or Jones, no exceptions.
I hate the Welsh now.

There is that. I'm more about self-sufficiency and keeping to myself. Just looking for a space outside society for a while. I was also considering rural France, or Scotyish highlands or islands. I have Scottish ancestry/name. Everyone hates the English anyway, so doesn't matter whrre I go. At least I can pretend I'm Scottish though, no one really minds them much.

Swansea

wanna fug?

>Les cornouaillais aussi.

Bon essaie, James Wong...

youtu.be/CB7miM0GmdQ

looks pretty comfy desu

As far as I know Gilbert is a Norman name in Cornwall, like Arundell (which also gets called Cornish but isn't really). Cornish names are things like Bondew, Penhaligon, Chenoweth, Bonython, Tresillian, etc.

Nothing happens there.
Debatable but probably white. Inbred when you leave the developed south and get into the hills though.
Because Wales was subjugated a long time ago by force to be part of England and what remains of their national identity is an annoying accent and a language even closer to death and gaelic, whereas Scotland was signed into the union as another country in the kingdom along with England, even if it was pressured into it because Scotland had pisses away literally everything of value and was about to collapse again. Wales is literally a non-country. I don't know why they were given their own parliament as all they've managed to do is arse it up further.

England was the original ZOG how does that make you feel anglo scum.