All intellectuals are left wing

>All intellectuals are left wing
>average IQ of Sup Forums use is beyond retarded
Hmm, really makes you think. Maybe you're just wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
anepigone.blogspot.com/2008/11/politics-and-iq-conservative-democrats.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb guys are VERY insecure. They do not want the best person for the job, because the best person makes them feel even dumber than they already are. They want someone who reminds them of themselves. In other words, a moron. Like Trump.

inb4 some faggot community college kids come in and claim unis are ebul liberal institutions

>using group iq statistics to argue against using group iq statistics
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc

>Maybe you're just wrong?
They're also numerous.

The smartest people I know think critically regardless of which side they're on. They don't misuse words like "fascist", overreact to everything or take anything from a bias source at face value. Most college age liberals do all of that, though.

Of course Sup Forums is wrong but they are an honest collective of thoughts shared by many white Americans who miss having all the attention. I honestly think Trump won due to sexual frustration. White men are too lazy to compete in the female market so instead they voted for Exxon Mobile to run the control.

Let's see how well white men are admired after one term of Trump. He's going to fuck it up for y'all.

>left wing intellectuals

And how many of them got STEM? Because your intellectual gender studies are inferior even to fucking crafts.

Average-High IQ people are also often very emotional, which make them targets of propaganda.

They would not accept the fact many countries are under 70 IQ, which makes them retarded, but because it feels good to not be called "racist", they simply ignore it.

Also, it is know that conservative people earn more, regardless of their IQ, because they actually use the intelligence they have (low or high) is something useful and valuable for society.

The useful STEM grades have more conservative people than useless arts and social studies, which are full of leftists that do not have anything useful to do.

Stem students are typically less liberal but still liberal. Overall, if your getting a higher education, you believe in more progressive ideas.

Those numbers should be reviewed and updated.

What meant liberal 30~40 years ago is considered conservative by today standards.

the comfortable, sheltered life in the western world tends to enable intellect on one hand, and disconnetion from the harsh reality of the world on the other. it's not that being an intellectual immediately makes you a disconnected libtard, it's just that both have roughly the same root cause. for this reason there is strong statistical correlation between the two, but it's not cause and effect. of course this doesn't stop the libtards from claiming intellectual superiority because of their political opinions.

>all intellectuals are left wing t.retard

How is reverting back to the childish notion that all people are equal "progressive?"

everything seems simple to the simple minded

>uselss
Whos gonna fetch your coffie or burger?

Ignore the authoritarian left. A liberal does not need to believe everyone is equal, some people are smarter than another. All that is required is a belief of equality under the law. In other words equality of opportunity not equality of outcome,

A meritocracy is the ideal for a liberal, everyone competes and the best rise to the top. That is why a liberal also believes in free markets,

>>all intellectuals are left wing

HMMMMM.
>Schmitt
>Heidegger
>Strauss
>Solzhenitsyn
>Cioran
>Celine
>Dostoyevsky
>Burke
>Ratzinger
>Eliade
>Junger
>Spengler
>de Maistre

Pol is wrong about plenty of stuff, but right-wing ideology (in general) isn't one of them.
>le Hitler did nothing wrong
>le all Jews are evil
>le look at my waifu

I'd argue that people who haven't had their feet held to the fire are more inclined to ride the emotional rollercoaster of egalitarianism. Viewing the world through a lens of realism requires a divorce from emotion. I just don't think that people are generally capable of that unless they've suffered.

I go to Cornell. There is a clear liberal push in this university. In both my physics and differential equations classes last semester, my professors took time out during lecture to make anti-Trump statements both before and after election. In writing seminars, I had to sit through nonstop liberal bullshit from the teachers. Liberal indoctrination exists at the highest levels of academia. Liberal viewpoints are broadcast to the students, while conservative views are kept silent.

Nah , I'm an academic. We're just not allowed to talk about our political opinions if they aren't lefty as fuck for fear of professional persecution. For example, when I was in doc school we had this PhD student from Tenessee with a southern accent, a devout Christian and a Republican. Open about it. He got mocked constantly, even after the faculty have him a fucking congeniality award for being the nicest guy around.

Pajeet, I...

In all seriousness yeah i can agree with that famnon
^up boated fellow 9gager

too much inteligence makes you to dumb too be able too discusse some issues imo
thats the reason why pol is always right. makes sence?

In the heart of every Marxist is a little whisper:

rrrrreeeeeeeeeeee it's not faaaaaaaaaaair

The GOP is the party that does not accept anthropomorphic climate change. Opinions like that should be mocked.

You're gonna have to cite that

I believe in evolution and I'm also racist, but I'm still progressive. I don't believe in open borders, but I do believe in open trade. I believe in investing in renewable energy, if not for climate change, for longevity considering we will hit peak oil in our life time. I believe in socialized education and health care, but also using our resources to improve both. We currently spend more on healthcare and education while being ranked lower than other first world countries that pay less. We could start implementing smart roads and transitioning to autonomous vehicles asap to avoid any more road deaths. Also space elevator.

In general I feel like progressives are constantly asking how we can improve the world, unfortunately their current efforts are seriously misguided.

anepigone.blogspot.com/2008/11/politics-and-iq-conservative-democrats.html

>physics and differential equations
>anti-Trump statements

I just decided to go back to school and the community college switched out the political science professor I had signed up for with an ultra-liberal hipster who makes students buy an e-book he himself wrote and views political disagreements as wrong answers. I had to drop the class immediately. Liberal indoctrination occurs at all levels of academia. That's even essentially what common core is.

>sources on Sup Forums

are you delusional, Sup Forums is nothing but propaganda and bullshit. The only people that believe the shit posted here are suffering from the dunning-kruger effect

If you don't think there is a liberal bias in universities, you sir are a deluded liberal.

Intelligent people are also more susceptible to scams because they think they're "too smart" to fall for shit.

Intelligent people who like to think tend to go into academia. Colleges in the US are DEEPLY liberal, and they are vicious to people who don't fit in with their groupthink. People lose jobs over it, so most people either stay quiet, or they become politically lazy and fall in line.

Also, have you ever considered the possibility that your impression that ((All Intellectuals are left wing)) has been manipulated by the media? Who is also heavily liberal? You know, because the media gives praise and attention to the people who share their liberal ideologies?

HMMM COOKS DA NOODLE DON'T IT

Also, #notallintellectuals faggot.

>be lefty OP
>be liberal, so I don't believe in statistics
>do not provide source for "Sup Forums is beyond retarded"

At what age did you realize you had down syndrome?

I like these stances, I'm the same way. I'm not racist however, I like most people of all races. I consider recognizing statistics about races to not be 'racist'.

>>sincerely thinking Trump is an idiot

bruh you don't have to like or agree with him, but you can't ignore the facts m8. The guy is brilliant.

>all intellectuals are left wing
>black people voted overwhelmingly democrat
>black people are notorious for having low IQs
something dont ad up, dawg

Liberal detected.

>I consider recognizing statistics about races to not be 'racist'.

It's not, even if you recognize that on average one race is less intelligence than another it does not mean that an individual of that race is less intelligent. It also does not imply that people should be treated as less than human.

Too many people on Sup Forums like to jump from shit like IQ to really bad policy and unequal treatment under the law while ignoring all the stupid people found in their own race

I attend uni in Texas and my calc 1 professor went on a while triad against evolution. He called us all dumb for believing in it. I always heard of colleges being called liberal indoctrination stations but I've yet to experience it. On the contrary most of my professors are openly religious.

if democrats are smart why are they poor?

"Racist" isn't a label used only to describe people who hate other races. It's used to slander people who admit the reality that the races are different.

>White men are too lazy to compete in the female market
Sure thing paco, sucks you have to go back

if democrats are smart why are they poor?.

I'm left wing. I have a stem degree, make $120k, and carry a legal gun.

>spergler

>White men are too lazy to compete in the female market

You can't be serious.

Why are you posting bait on Sup Forums then? Lying NEET

if democrats are smart why can't they manage an economy?

So you're a smart person who believes it's ok to steal another person's property and give it to someone else.

I guess that makes you evil instead of retarded.

>money is the ultimate measure of a man
Fuck that game, I much rather work less and have more time to read and shit post. I don't have kids or a wife so why do I need to spend all my time making money?

>intellectuals
>left wing

Pick one.

clever peope can still be brainwashed

garbage in, garbage out

POO IN LOO

That's not true. All intellectuals are city people.

Rural and suburban retards have low IQ

Exactly. Rare to see a good opinion on races here.

Yes, STEM students are less liberal, but they become more conservative in the workplace and that's the reason conservative people earn more.

Black people vote for Democrats for other reasons going back to MLK and also the Kennedys.
SJWS vote for Democrats for their push for LGBT rights.
Intellectuals vote for Democrats for their progressive ideas, which they have been short on as of recently, with the exception of renewables and socialized healthcare.

Some people vote Republican for religious reasons, and some vote Republican for financial reasons.

>That's not true. All intellectuals are city people.
>Rural and suburban retards have low IQ

Leaf, why are you all such terrible posters? I really want to know. Is Canada that fucked up?

I agree.

He's a genius for putting on the whole moron act which was lapped up by most of his low IQ voters who felt intimidated by the intelligence of a policy wonk i.e. Hillary

tbf obama was so terrible it feels like cheating to include him. he was practically actively trying to destroy the USA.

If conservative points were openly exposed to students, no one would be a liberal. Liberals are wrong about literally everything that's why they need buzzwords like racist, sexist to shut off debate.

I will never understand the voter who is afraid that a politician is more intelligent than them. I want the best person for the job, why would someone want their equal?

Higher Education is more desconnected to reality and more to theory.

Any Programmer like me knows that what you learn in college is a pure theorical form of knowledge, far from the obstacles and needs of the real world.

The Higher the education is, the more diconnected from reality is. That's the reason you will probably prefer a full experienced old doctor over a recently young (but more educated) graduated doctor. Also, the first will make far less mistakes.

If you separate skill from theory, this is what you get.

Yeah there's no way this is real. When during Bush's terms did they analyze their data? Also Obama just left office, so unless this picture was made yesterday, it's not accurate.

>liberals enjoy meaningless pursuits
>some liberals enjoy solving pointless little puzzles.
>some liberals get good at solving pointless little puzzles.
>those same liberals stay in college much longer than conservatives who are in and out of college asap.
>college students take iq tests. inner city niggers dont take the tests cuz das racis.
>iq test made up entirely out of pointless little puzzles.
>birth of le liberals have higher iq meme.

>Trump a genius

The term "useful idiots" exist for a reason.

>Programmer like me
>>college
Going to college for programming. IDHIGGIDDYDIGGITY

> all intellectuals are left-wing

lol, yeah, when the left-wing considers Noam Chomsky the best of the best, everyone's an intellectual.

zare you saying black people hate mlk because he was a republican?

Do you honestly think liberals study IQ puzzles in college? Because we don't.

In Chapter 23 of his autobiography, King writes this about the 1964 Republican National Convention:
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right.

>Makes post full of assumptions
>treat it as fact
Hmm... ever think you might be retarded?

do you honestly think thats what i was saying? because its not.

people of the liberal persuasion with liberal values will be more likely to respect the iq test and take it seriously while people with conservative values wont care how smart the test says they are and wont take it seriously. also liberals who are good at shit like this and who think that makes them valuable (it doesnt) will develop and exercise those parts of the brain more by staying in college for years and years.

>>average IQ of Sup Forums use is beyond retarded
Citation needed.