DRUMPF BTFO HOLY SHIT

Wow, it's almost like DC is surrounded by blue states and all his voters are in the south and midwest.

Really makes you think...

I'll take "What is Photoshop?" for $500 Alex

Thats not his limo, His limo is 3 times the size and it has level 6 bulletproof/bombproof. the doors look like the doors used on bank vaults.

Pathetic

Apparently the fat slobs who voted for him doesn't have the energy to go outside to celebrate the only political victory in their lives.

Republicans have jobs to be at :^)

right that's why they were all bitching that china and mexico stole muh jobs

Bad photoshop is bad.

What are jobs?

something that trump voters don't have

I've been watching the currency exchanges long enough to see that the markets are buying Trump's economic plans and domestic policy, while you, a LEAF, with 0 credentials isn't.
>USD/JPY was projected to be close to 1/100 at the end of 2016
>Trump wins, USD drops sharply and rises overnight because Soros' investment mean dick to the American dollar when a bunch of investors are willing to buy.
Piss off.

get back to me when Trump triples the stock market

fake and gay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, even the Women March is bigger!

do you even have a real life i see you posting the same shit 24/7

Well this is it. Drumpf is finished

Literally been rising since its inception, telling you leave out the massive dip it made in 09 tho.

what is QE?

What has QE done for the TAXPAYERS AND THE POOR?

>T-Trump supporters have j-jobs!
>O-Only liberals go to these events!

Stop fucking deluding yourself and admit nobody wanted to go.

Well obviously any american that doesn't make their living sucking king niggers dick doesn't deserve to be living at all, I mean, obviously we all flourish when his approval ratings go up, not when decent jobs are created.

>Trump wins mainly because of average americans
>As in people who need to work 5 days a week in order to survive
>Upon losing the election, make fun of these people non stop for not being able to afford 200k for a decent education, make fun of them for not being able to call off of work and schedule a cross country trip at the drop of a hat
>Wonder why everyone hates your shitty party and its people.

I showed Obama's record. How unfair that Obama's record is so good.

You retard. QE ended years ago and the USD is stronger than ever.

Take your 75 cent leaf and shove it up your ass you moron.

A fucking leaf dares criticize the US economy? You really are a retard.

Yeah, certainly he couldn't have done anything to make markets react to him poorly in 09.
You're fucking delusional, obamaleaf, this is why I don't consider people outside of my country to have any say in my politics, you can't vote so your opinion is worthless, merely under advisory, like Obama's shitty legacy.

Trump voters couldn't go because their scooters broke down

He lost the popular vote

Republicans crash the economy.

Democrats thrive the economy

That's your only argument here.

lol

This is just fucking sad to read.

Holy shit the crowds won't stop growing!

Drumpf voters were mostly hillbillies who can't afford to take one day to travel to DC as they are below the poverty line...

You're the butthurt chinklet that incessantly posted how great the economy was under Obongo throughout the whole election.

Have you not thought that if you were correct, and the economy was a good as you think it was under his stewardship, the continuation of Obongo's policies would've ensured a Clinton landslide?

loool drumpfy needs his diaper changed! :)

Obviously someone from a place that elected Justin fucking Trudeau knows how to vote based on self interest.

More like Democrats enact policies with consequences dumped in the lap of the next administration which fixes in time for the Democrats to take all the credit.

he's canadian

Do you even know what bubble is?
Or do you assume that this it will definitely not happen again?

More like right wing retards are the biggest dindu nuffins on the planet.

You realize you're a retard and you have it ass backwards right?

Democrats inherit disastrous economies from Republicans. Like Obama in 2008, Clinton in 1992, future Democrat in 2020.

Republicans are elected in great economic times. Like Trump in 2016, Bush in 2000.

>implying it's always the same shit

>posts the same gif
are you ok

>implying

Make America Mobile Again!

Everyone was trying to leave because of the protests. Everyone I talked to on the metro didn't want to take the chance of getting hurt (older folks and peoooe with children)

American politics is always a laugh. You are so deeply entrenched in your political identities that you'll blindly defend "your" party and attack the "other" party without second consideration.

And here we have a candidate from outside the political structure, for the first tome ever. You voted for him because he is anti-establishment and yet you STILL stick to your liberal vs. conservative narrative.

Trump can do whatever he wants in his 4-8 years as pres, but if he doesn't dismantle the two party system then you can brace yourselves for another century of your wonderful "democracy" where half the votes get chucked in the dumpster every election.

Fucking triggered...