Katie Rich attacks Barron Trump

Human excrement and SNL weekend update writer Katie Rich attacks Barron Trump

breitbart.com/live/inauguration-2017-swearing-president-donald-trump/saturday-night-live-writer-tweets-barron-trump-will-americas-first-homeschool-shooter/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142258/SNL-writer-deletes-tweet-targeting-Barron-Trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=262085130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you are white, the left is now attacking your children.

Why would an ESP conduct the deed himself?

What's the big deal? That's a funny joke.

>insult a 10 year old child
wow, so tolerant. Truly these leftists are the ideal we should live up to.

It makes no sense, she mut be punished.

Her comedy career is over.

Children are off limits.

Imagine if "comedians" said such things about Obama's niglets

>goes on Sup Forums
>Offended by joke on twitter

Nothing is off limits. It's distasteful, but not off limits. Limits are for SJWs, we can't stoop to their level because they were mean to or favorite anime character.

Let them mock Barron, let them show their true colors. Let them show the world how tolerant they are, "attacking" a kid who literally did nothing.

>tan lines
Absolutely disgusting

her unemployed cuck husband still lives in Chicago and volunteers with a titty cancer group that fights cancer by...rowing boats

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=262085130

Of course sweden would say this...

The difference between the left and the right are standards, not the reach for the morle high ground.

>itt sweden justifies harassing children.

Personally speaking, I'm not offended by what she said. However, what she said was incredibly stupid and classless and she'd be lynched if she said the same to Obama's daughters 8 years ago.

It's only fair she gets fired.

What the hell has Barron Trump done to deserve this? I just saw a post where he was called an autist, another where he was claimed to have a down syndrome. They hate Trump so much that they have to attack his son? How old is he even? What is wrong with these leftists? They are bullying someone 100 % innocent, just because he's guilty of being born to wrong parents. Leftists are reaching levels of disgusting I didn't think even they were capable of.

What's better, that the left gets called out by normies for harassing kids or that we chimp out about it?

Wouldn't it be more Swedish of me to commend her for being so progressive and a champion for her cause, for going beyond social constructs and being mean to a kid?

Let them chimp out and people will realize why so many voted for Trump. Pretty sure New Yorkers are getting tired of shrieking protestors by now. If the police went in and stopped them right away, the media would just spin it and say that USA is a police state without free speech.

>nothing is off limits

Which why we impose limits on ourselves. It's called being polite. Do you eat food with utensils?

>sees flag

Ahhh, you're probably a Muslim who eats by the fistful.

Why the fuck are they so adamant about mocking a 10 year old?!

>It's called being polite
>bashes someone in his next sentence

Leftist envy and hatred.

Nice comparison, I'm talking about what you can joke about. You can't blame me if your reading comprehension is so bad that you can't understand that.

>flags
Not an argument.

It's to be expected. This is how losers make themselves feel better when they have nothing left.

Is it considered bullying for an adult to say a kid is going to shoot his family?

Yeah kind of.

ITT: conservashits with double standards

no one attacked obama's children, you dumb ass

Wait, so now Sup Forums is saying that taking the piss isn't ok? Now Sup Forums of all boards is?

What happened to all those times we mocked people for getting bothered by mean words on the internet?

Is this the power of Trump?

Does his arsehole taste so good that even Sup Forums is going to cry about mean words?

And don't give me that "he's 10 years old" shite because you know that Sup Forums wouldn't give a shit if he wasn't Trump's son.

Wew.

Let me make a tweet to all my followers about you raping your daughter. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Yeah, remember when SNL writers tweeted that obamas daughter was going to be the first to openly get an abortion?

well, she does work for SNL, which is a veritable graveyard anyway.

To be fair, some of us are grading her for the quality of the joke

Spoiler alert: It's shit

>And don't give me that "he's 10 years old" shite because you know that Sup Forums wouldn't give a shit if he wasn't Trump's son.
We wouldn't have heard of it, but we wouldn't condone it regardless. Just take your pathetic lack of arguments and neck yourself with them.

Are alt right the new SJWs?

>REEEEEEE SHE SAID MEAN THING THAT HURT ME FEE FEES

Wow. What a bunch of fucking babbies.

you're missing the point

>these people have no problem public mocking the president's 10 year old kid because they don't like the president
>imagine what would happen if someone mocked obamas kids

It's about pointing out their hypocrisy

made me giggle.

Go nuts, I wouldn't care. It's just fucking words man.

Ah the "b-but they didn't do the exact same thing back" defence.

If you want to live in a world with actual balance, you're going to die an unhappy person.

>Are alt right the new SJWs?
Yes. But unlike the leftists we're going to accomplish something. Irredeemable faggots and shills such as you will be gassed. Now please fuck off back to plebbit to cry about patriarchy.

>Got bullied (by himselfe).
>He was a quiet student in the 1 child class.
>Didnt talked to the other students.
>Shoot up whole class.
> 0 Deaths

No, not an argument. You can only provide opinions on philosophy, not evidence.

That said, your stance on kids not being off limits kinda proves you're Muslim.

Can you prove you're white?

>A grown ass woman
>Making fun of an actual child because she doesn't like his dad
>Sharing the joke publicly

I'm not surprised people reacted that way. I am confused as to why people seemed to flip over Julie Bowen's stuff, considering she never actually insulted the kid like this dipshit did, unless I missed something.

You must be too young to remember all the shit Chelsea got.

now Sup Forums is advocating a safe space ? lmao OP is a cry baby

Sup Forums has been making fun of him for being autistic like nonstop

typical Sup Forums can't handle the bantz

Exactly. Words should not hurt us. Otherwise we're just niggers.

When has Sup Forums ever given a shit about kids being off limits for banter?

Yeah, but this is Sup Forums. Anonymous board full of LARPers who watch Chinese pedo cartoons.
These "people" are openly mocking a kid because they don't agree with his dads politics. Huge difference.

imagine if they said malia obama is going to get a train ran on her by a gang of dudes or she's going to have 20 kids out of wedlock or something like that. Liberals would of been lighting themselves on fire.

>Go nuts, I wouldn't care. It's just fucking words man.
Sure, I could agree with that if slander laws weren't a thing. I wish they weren't, but they are. Words can put you in prison, so I very much doubt you wouldn't care.

>Sup Forums and the right constantly shit on Obama's kids and hurl vile, racists insults at them everyday
>A couple of tweets about Trumps little retard and the right loses their mind

kek, seriously though, that kid is autistic

>A neurotypical person
>Making fun of someone with the actual mental age of a ten year old
>What is Sup Forums

We're simply holding them to their own standards.
WE are the monsters to them, yet we havent torched any cars or broken shop windows.

>first
>make fun of domestic violence
Liberals are retarded.

puffy nipples. I had sex with a girl with puffy nipples once. It's weird

The difference is that one of these things is anonymous and one isn't. One would be punishable and one isn't. You're blind if you can't see that. Or just a leftist, in which case feel free to kill yourself.

Attacking a 10yr old kid? Just keep pushing me further from the center and more toward the right you leftist fucks.

Remind me of Chelsea's fuck ups, I was too busy making fun of cigars and blowjob jokes.

But it's different when it's /ourguy/.

There is nothing wrong with having double standards.

It's alright. Kind of hacky.

Sup Forums I am disappoint
Katie (((Rich))) you say. Please put you clothes in the pile and proceed to the delousing chambers.

No seriously, why the fuck would I?

Why on earth would I give a shit if some Finnish bloke I've never met says he wants to rape my daughter?

Grow the fuck up mate.

When did some "right" politician or public person shit on Obama's kids?
Find me one example. I never saw this anywhere, only in America. This is disgusting.

10/10

>some Finnish bloke I've never met
Way to move the goal posts you fucking retard. Imagine the cunt in op doing the tweeting you dense fuck.

>Calls the "alt right" babbies for crying about a joke
>Go back to plebbit
What the fuck am I reading?
This

>Can joke about kids
>Equal to a child rapist
How are you not an SJW?

>Prove to some Spanitard that I'm white
You're kidding, right? That's pretty funny actually. But no, I'm not proving shit to some retard on some Mongolian farming forum.

I reckon this is exactly why we don't see much of Barron.

At this point it does not matter. Trump broke all the rules of civil discourse when he ran for president. He destroyed the facade, now the floodgates are open.

I know it's drastically different, but I'm saying there are standards in place.

Fine don't prove shit, just post sweet tender boipucci.

Sup Forums is not the mainstream meteor

Too be fair Chelsea was an adult during Bill's second term and no one is saying Barron's older siblings are off limits.

It actually is, but because it's of a political leader's son it brings up alot of double standards.

I would support Donald Trump if he had this FAKE NEWS taken down. Lol, attacking the president's son, get rekt

This

also Sup Forums refers to michelle obama as a man, so there is no double standard on Sup Forums

Very low!

>What the fuck am I reading?
Apparently something too complicated for you to understand.

>Sup Forums has been making fun of him for being autistic like nonstop
How fucking hard is it to understand that it's a bit different when anonymous people make fun of something, and when someone makes fun of something with their own name? If we called obama a nigger and his children nigglets with our own names, we'd lose our jobs. The cunt in the op is going to get nothing for this. Fucks sake, how is this thread so full of literal retards?

Well, somone has to lead the Right Wing Death Squads

>broke all rules of civil discourse
Never saw him mock kids. Nor was Trump that extreme, outside of hysteric delusions of media and liberal circles.

>Let ME make a tweet to all my followers about you raping your daughter

Those are your words.

The only one moving goalposts is you.

But even if I were Trump, why should I give a fuck about what some no name person whom I've never met says on twitter?

Woman goes to college, gets a journalism degree, gets triggered by a president, ends up getting BTFO, many such cases. Sad!

I believe a society has no value if it is not comfortable for kids to live in unmolested by corruption and degeneracy.

Literally attacking kids to get attention is just beyond pathetic.

Right, people do it on Sup Forums. An anonymous image board. Not their verified personal twitter accounts.

She was very ugly. It was a running joke on the late night network shows.

Is the breitbart comment counter accurate? It says 38,000 comments. This bitch is fucked.

Literally attacking autistic people who have the mental capacity of children just for a laugh is just as pathetic but Sup Forums has done that in the past

No one is offended by the joke,

the point is if anyone in showbiz, or some kind of known figurehead made a similar joke about obama's child the left would demand blood (eg: firings, resignation, tolerance training, etc.).

But they can get away with it when it's trump, and all they have to deal with is autistic screeching from Sup Forums.

>my followers
This kind of implied that I would have a lot of them, but whatever. You wouldn't care about slander. Everyone else does.

You're up, sandnigger.

Sup Forums is full of worst examples of human race.
Sup Forums is an anonymous imageboard, not a hivemind or a public figure.

The details are unimportant. The rules were broken, now there are no rules. We are back to the days of yellow journalism or as it is known now fake news.

This is will be par for the course going forward, better develop some thicker skin,

Oh I agree there's a double standard in place, but Sup Forums acting as if it's wrong to take the piss out of kids?

Come the fuck on.

>Sup Forums has done that in the past
Yes, everyone remembers Sup Forums making these tweets, and then going the very next day to their job in the public television. Meanwhile in the real world any such comments against leftists would get you fired and socially ostracized. But I guess it's us with the double standards.

I like this guy. He deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom

He's absolutely right you fucking siesta taker. Let the idiots do this shit and infuriate moderate normal people who find this sort of behavior disgusting.

She was not the cutest girl to have lived in the White House but i can't think of a good reason to make fun of the daughter of the most powerful man in the world, those (((comedians))) can get away with so much shit.

Publicly?
Yes. I think Barron should be allowed to live without being accosted during his formative years. The point is that the joke was made in order to get social media attention. It's not even a good joke, the syntax is all over the place and makes a lot of strange assumptions of the viewer. It's extremely poorly constructed and has no social or cultural value.