How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

They know the suffrage movement already happened right?
right?
what the fuck are they protesting for?

France has larger protests on a monthly basis despite having 1/5th the population. It won't change anything.

like crashing this plane

Indifferent, it'll change nothing.

Hoping they all have a deathmatch for title of most oppressed though!

Steve Wilson's gonna get all kinds of pussy now that he's demonstrated that he's emotional, sullen, and willing to transfer his agency to women.

>tfw everybodys period syncs up and in a week or two they'll all be crying bloody messes who still dont have a woman president

I thought about why are protesting then realized I really dont care. Females have it easy.

Free birth control, and any time abortions on demand.

Quick turn off Instagram in DC today!!! Watch the women's March scatter!!!

PUSSY GRABS BACK WHY AREN'T I BEING PANDERED TO REEEE

Also that headline needs a correction. It should be called the White Women's March.

The womens restrooms in DC are going to be a fucking warzone.

steve wilson is such a pussy my dick shriveled up out of sympathy

Like fake news

let's re-brand fake news as "market-driven news"

More paid protestors?

Soros will be begging for shekels on the street within the year.

Like joining mile high club.

I actually can;'t wait to see the news saying how big the march was when it turns out only a few thousand women showed-up.

Steve is fishing for puss

This

yeah i saw 200,000 thrown out yesterday, can't wait to see how fast that number gets memory holed

Until very recently, it was called "The Million Woman March." Then it was quietly changed to simply "The Women's March."

Steve is a big time cuck

haha if more than one woman shows up they can say it blew out all expectations

Trump protesters don't even know what they're protesting for and have no grasp on the realities of politics in the United States

they actually posted that?

and like all those other marches, they'll inflate the numbers to fit their narrative. one march in nyc, don't remember what it was for, another women's rights or something. the leftist they had reporting was really bad. started out with the official nyc estimate of 10k people marching and she inflated it to a quarter million people in just a couple of sentences.

"nyc estimates 10000 people marching today, but the streets are filled. I wouldn't be surprised if it was double that. And that's just this block, the march goes on for what must be miles. There has to be at least a hundred thousand here in support today. By the time the days over, I bet it would be safe to say that this march grew to near a quarter million people!"

New thread ,lads.

powerful

I saw a news article yesterday that claimed Obongo had 400k people at his inauguration, and that Trumpton only had 10k. They claimed this women's march was going to be 5 times bigger, so it looks like they've already dropped it to 50k

Man, if you live there, are halfway attractive, and can do a decent impersonation of someone who gives a shit about this, you'd be stupid not to go down there. You'll be swimming in lib pussy by Sunday evening.

LOL nope, feminists are like the nerdy guys in high school. They have high standards and only want the prom king to notice them. Women HATE men that call themselves feminists.