Is the Alt-Right a meme?

Shameless self-bump.

Alte right= Neo nazi

Its THE meme

do you climb mountains?

Please elaborate.

Yes.

How based is Switzerland?

My family left Zurich in the 1930s to come to America.

Ive been getting into Swiss history and reading more about your country. It always looks so beautiful.

Did my ancestors fuck up moving to USA? Should I kill myself because I will never live in an all white mountain paradise?

nice.

I've only seen snow once in my life. freak weather they called it.

i would kill (a nigger) to go mountaineering in the alps or the himalayas.

lucky fuck.

yes and yes

theres alt-light which are trumpers like cernovich, paul joseph watson, mark dice, ect

theres alt-right which are ethnic nationalists like jared taylor, RAMZ, spencer, ect

and then theres the 1488er neo-nazis' that are white supremacists who browse 8pol

3 factions

4pol is a big lump of them all together throwing shit at each other along with the occasional leftist

You can move move here, as long as you learn the language and take part in the culture, I don't see any problem.

How many different languages do you speak? Can you only speak one and still get by in Switzerland?

>ramz

i thought he said he wanted nothing to do with the alt right

I wasn't really sure since a lot of the talking points didn't even seem too controversial to me. There seems to be quite a bit of attention whoring going on. A lot of people here in Switzerland share far right views without identifying themselves as alt-right or nazis. It's just a part of everyday life.

because 1488ers are trying to push everyone out except them. since ramz doesn't want to literally gas jews hes apparently """controlled opposition""""

white nationalism is an american thing, since "whiteness" is largely an american term. in Switzerland you would be called an ethnic nationalist. leftists and nazi's themselves would love to label you a nazi though.

ironically anti-fascists and actual fascists make a good team to ruin any white identitarian movement.

I speak four languages but you'll get by with speaking the language of the part of switzerland you plan on living in, and English. It's VERY important that you learn the correct dialect, this goes with respecting the culture. Other than that, you're more than welcome and nobody is going to bother you.

soon

Literally go climbing in the Drakensburgs and kill niggers why you're at it.

we're being IRONIC

don't go to far with this

You may not want to exterminate the Jews, but they sure as hell want to exterminate us.

Biggest meme ever. What other meme gets so far into real life and no one questions it. Where did it even come from? What is it? First time I saw it on pol I thought it was just bullshit, few years later it's a giant legitimate movement. Literally the biggest meme in existance. It is the meme that helped Trump win in the meme wars.

the point of ethnic nationalism is, for example, the french state being 98% french. Jews would go to Israel the same way blacks would go to back to Africa.

there is no JQ because there would be no jews, they would all be in their own state.

Alt-Right are lefty.

Proof?

They want everything lefty ever fought for:
-equal rights for women
-degeneracy
-liberties

They basically want to go back to year 2006 when everything was already fucked, and they are dragging good people with them.
Supporting Alt-Right = supporting left.

They do not fight to get standards back, to end degeneracy, to make countries great again, cut down immigration. All they want is Muslims to not take their shit away.

Only NatSoc.

But is it really a movement? I see the people representing the Alt-Right in the MSM like Milo or Cernovich and I can't take them or their commitment seriously.