Anyone Else Skeptical About the Magic Negresses ???

So what exactly could the three negresses do that humans couldn't?

Math?

Long division?

Great for niggers but not such a remarkable feat for whites.

The movie must portray them as savants or something.

Not sure I believe the movie version.

>It is almost like they are trying to throw the black race a bone since everyone knows they have low IQs

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-09/georgetown-professor-calls-whites-have-ira-–-individual-reparations-account
fredoneverything.org/milwaukee/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeys_and_apes_in_space
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>untold true story

How the fuck can anyone confirm if it's true then? I can't even fact check it on snopes!

Snopes let me down in the elections.

I stopped going there anyway.

It is just hard to believe that, in a moment of crisis, some white NASA leader would even consider saying - "Go find a negress. We need her brainpower!"

All I'm saying is that Hollywood should label sci-fi as sci-fi.

Don't worry, I'm sure the same producers will follow up this movie with 2000 sequels entitled "Visible Figures" detailing the contributions of all the white men whose knowledge of physics, engineering, and mathematics enabled our space program to exist.

Why the fuck does the colour of their skin matter compared to their accomplishments as human beings?

The true racism is yelling, "look, a nigger woman did math!" How about just congratulating the woman for being an accomplished physicist?

They are so goddamn blind.

WE

You are of course correct.

Jews will be falling all over themselves to make a movie about how Wernher Von Braun created the American missile and space programs and capably led tem for over 3 decades.

All African American women are subhu

*Jaw drops*
Anyone else rethinking our twisted beliefs right now?

According to hollywood, a group of white men can do anything except the simplest of things. Only a woman, now only a black woman can show the foolish pigheaded arrogant racist sexist mysoginist xenophobic donald trump representations how to carry a decimal in multiplication.

>donald trump representations

I think you just hit upon something.

Hollywood will ramp up into high gear to make anti-Trump movies (bad guys will look like Trump or wear MAGA hats or something).

Hollywood will try to capitalize on all of the sissy tears and anguish and hatred spewing out of the anti-Trumper assholes and BLM thugs.

>And the other Shaniquas.

More importantly, why are these things rendered in such a shitty way?

>find the only 3 African American women among thousands of Nasa employees
>make a movie about them because being a nigger woman is somehow special

>All African American women are subhu

What could these women do that human men or women couldn't though?

Do you see the point?

It sounds like they went far far out of their way to try to find some negress heroes.

So how much is plausible?

>>make a movie about them because being a nigger woman is somehow special

This sounds like the case.

Some nigger women got jobs at NASA. Maybe they were good and maybe not. But they had jobs working in the computer room as part of a team that computed trajectories.

For a white guy, it would be .... normal.

I've worked designing spacecraft for the aerospace industry. Am I a genius hero?

Are you black?

Is your name Le'Genius, signifying your intellectual prowess? Pic related.

Then yes! Yes you are.

While you are almost entirely correct, there is one black chick who actually was important to the point where John Glenn would "only fly if she was doing the calculation"

Law of large numbers, bro.

Katherine Johnston is who the film is about, really, and with what she's credited with doing, she deserves it, since she basically did all the math to get the first manned american space flight done, on top of other important missions.

The question is how badly will Hollywood jew everything up and make her a STRONG SASSY BLACK WOMXN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN!

>why are these things rendered in such a shitty way?

Because in America, only niggers and libtards will see the movie or even look at the poster. And niggers and libtards are chronically incapable of observation or judgment.

Nice attention to detail on your part though, German bro.

>remember goy, women and blacks were denied education opportunities which is why we need affirmative action but we couldnt have gone to the moon without educated black women

>John Glenn would "only fly if she was doing the calculation"

Is it possible that Glenn said that over birthday cake or at an awards ceremony, where he was complimenting her with hyperbole?

Because white people do stuff like that all of the time - it is a kind of noblesse oblige or something.

Either way - Glenn wouldn't have said that about a halfwit, so she was worthy of being on the team.

Which makes her exceptional.

Now let us see if - as you suggested - Hollywood throws in a lot of Whites Only drinking fountains or Whites Only restaurants (though both were gone from Florida by the time of the space program and ignored by all long before the words were removed).

Yeah, I predict sassiness and R-E-S-P-E-C-T playing in the background and I'm a strong proud Black sista who don't need no computer.

Mmmm Hmmm.

>affirmative action
Self-Centered High Yellow Nigger Wants Whites To Pay Lots of Guilt Money to Niggers

>Georgetown Professor Michael Eric Dyson is proposing the idea that white people should have an ‘Individual Reparations Account’ to make donations to black institutions and individuals.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-09/georgetown-professor-calls-whites-have-ira-–-individual-reparations-account

Which is ironic because most of her success and scientific background was specifically working with early computers and double checking their outputs.

I wonder what she thinks of niggers and the opportunities they piss away despite all the mountains of gibs that whites bestow upon them.

So I saw the movie and it was basically this:

The middle one was particularly talented at math. Like, she was supposedly a savant among savants so she helped tons with finding unique approaches to calculation issues.

The one on the left wasn't crazy remarkable for Nasa, she had a knack for engineering and became one of the first female engineers at Nasa.

The one on the right stole a book on Fourtran that wasn't available in the colored section of the library after Nasa starts bringing in IBM computers to do basic calculations enmasse. So she trained herself and the other computers (back then, computers were literally people who crunched large equations for other people) to know how to use IBMs and became the supervisor of that department.

So only the one in the middle was particularly exceptional at math and made unique contributions to Nasa's space programs.

Untold really just means that it wasn't largely publicized but their accomplishments are on record.

Well they did send monkeys to space, didn't they?

From author Fred Reed:

> As usual, sixty years after Brown vs. the School Board they shout in illiterate semi-English.

>It isn’t working. The racial thing, I mean. The hunting of whites, beatings of whites, calls for attacks on whites. In the age of cell phones, the media can hide only so much.

>Blacks are unmistakably gripped by a powerful racial hatred of white people.

fredoneverything.org/milwaukee/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeys_and_apes_in_space

>stole a book on Fourtran
>stole

They can't help it can they?

Let us consider the many African Space Programs.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8