I was in DC yesterday protesting. I was surprised how angry the Trump supporters were, even compared to the protesters

I was in DC yesterday protesting. I was surprised how angry the Trump supporters were, even compared to the protesters.
What happened to Trump's support? Have people finally realized how corrupt and incompetent he really is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNIMAFFVy5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AQKAz7l5Es4
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=nfgEvgVC6Qs&ebc=ANyPxKrZGE88zBLOl6jFvSuAi1ZVjxTLWHesKDjKt_JRmGWgIMOAo7oqCGIQunafMQBDnSJWkCffpFnGlDH4yWUQhZ7eqFKAWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>right wing president
>getting crowds in the most liberal hellholes in the US

So what you're saying is that his supporters are apathetic

>photo from the exact same angle shows the massive size difference
>let's take a photo from a more flattering angle
>still very obvious that the crowd is thinning out heavily towards the back
Lmao delusion

I was pretty upset that literal man children and women weren't respecting the office of the President and the Inauguration

very small turn out for trump because he wasn't a popular candidate. he lost the popular vote by 3 million.

It's nothing more than a ceremony and lefties are notorious for having shitty parades every few minutes. It's also in DC, the place where 50% are savage niggers and the rest are obamabots

>Full of anger

Trump supporters don't care about parades and all that faggot shit. They just want someone in office who will actually get things done. Also most of them work... So eat shit.

I was there too as you protestors through bricks at emergency vehicles that came in after you people beat the shit out of an under 5 foot asian trump supporter. Eat shit and get beat

Obama ENCOURAGED illegals to vote. Add the fact that they can vote multiple times in democuck states because ayy dees r raicest and the dead vote being 100% democrat, some machines "failing" to register trump votes and trump wins popular vote as well

youtube.com/watch?v=CNIMAFFVy5Q

Can anyone confirm what times of day both of these pictures were taken?

You're making the rest of us look fucking retarded. Also fuck maybe stream meteor man for being this retarded.
Obama's was the first black president, that's a truly HISTORICAL moment despite him being a shitty president.

So of course he would get a bigger crowd.

All the blacks and liberal whites would go to DC for this pilgrimage.

Stop being fucking retarded.

Wasn't this fat faggot saying he wants Trump to win?
Tax movies 80%

[citation needed]

is there no teleprompter?

They are less susceptible to pageantry and crowd behaviour

Nah, he was just a liberal agent. Making films about shady shit which democrats then campaigned on gained him some trust among the people, but his role was to be a controlled leaker, keeping the lid on the can of worms tight by releasing baby worms.

I'm pretty sure the one for Trump was taken before 9:00 AM maybe even before that. I had class then and saw liberals pushing this shit that early (and knowing that there were protesters blocking people from getting in).

can't wait til we get all these ugly indio spics out of America

>I'm unable to search for information and need to be spoonfed
youtube.com/watch?v=AQKAz7l5Es4

>Evidence of voter fraud
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/
>Obama saying it's ok for illegals to vote
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=nfgEvgVC6Qs&ebc=ANyPxKrZGE88zBLOl6jFvSuAi1ZVjxTLWHesKDjKt_JRmGWgIMOAo7oqCGIQunafMQBDnSJWkCffpFnGlDH4yWUQhZ7eqFKAWw
>States without voter ID laws
Pic related. All grey states do not require voter ID.

Probably because no sane person thought they'd be safe there