Going to blast Blurred Lines at the Woman's March in Minneapolis today, out of my car

Going to blast Blurred Lines at the Woman's March in Minneapolis today, out of my car.

What can I expect? What should I keep in mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAqINhejokU
youtube.com/watch?v=aVHly92RQRM
youtube.com/watch?v=-kJbK38De2A
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
youtube.com/watch?v=CuzpFMWReZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What can I expect?
People to assume you're a total retard

>What should I keep in mind?
That you are a total retard for even thinking about doing that

If you antagonize them, you legitimize their movement

>What can I expect?
People dancing along and ignoring you

>frogs in charge of sense of humor

If my enemies are killed, I'm happy, even though I have lost

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=QAqINhejokU

Shut up, white flag.

Blast that shit up user, trigger the fattest and the most number of colorful haired dykes you can.

Best to just ignore them

In Minneapolis? At the least, there are going to be dykes on bipolar medicine screaming in ineffectual agony at my car. Maybe a few might run over.

Pic related, typical Minneapolis resident

>Not spamming this

youtube.com/watch?v=aVHly92RQRM

might throw period blood at you

Blast the first half of "Why Don't You Get a Job".

I think the brilliance of this is that Blurred Lines was written by Thicke for his wife. There is no rape connotation; it was projected onto the song by feminists. If anyone gets triggered over a guy and his gf blasting a dated pop song in their MAGA hats, that speaks more poorly of them than it does of the people in the car.

Fuck you, now I have to do this instead. You piece of shit.

Hot

It's the perfect song to play at a gathering of progressives, especially women.

It works great too because there are protests all week, including some bullshit about "Hip Hop Creators and Fans" for black rights. I'm going to use the one you posted, as well as this

youtube.com/watch?v=-kJbK38De2A

>plays "Pretty Fly(for a White Guy)" at a BLM protest
>song gets completely misinterpreted by the nogs
The world loves wannabes.

Just be ready to bug the fuck out no matter what you blast out. Remember who you're dealing with.

funnier if you just started blasting dixieland

blast moon man. Some will sing along to blurred lines or even like it.

don't you have to "work construction" or some other low brow idiot job, you imbecile?

Minneapolis' streets are very narrow, so I'm going to wait until night time so I can bolt off, for the black one. Not afraid of womyn warriors, though.

Doing this for the black one, I doubt anybody will know what that is here.

I want to be "in the right" when they start attacking my car. I think the situation in this city is unique because feminists tried to get Robin Thicke banned from the city's Christmas festival a few years back for "promoting rape." I think they might have actually succeeded.

This post is a glib facsimile.

"But Dad, he's a good guy. He works construction once he gets over his back injury."

Is this the second worst thing a father could hear?

>facsimiles glibly

Does anyone have pictures of all the land whales marching?

I'll post the video of the Whale Waddle footage tonight.

Record it, we want to enjoy their salt.

No, its 'I'm sorry Mr ---, but both your wife and your daughter have died in a crash' and 'There was nothing we could do to help them' followed finally by 'We are now deporting the man today to face trial for the crimes in his home country'
Sorry for making this feels, but this shit pisses me off, you young ones have no idea

>je me rends

And people wonder why frogland is so cucked.

>being this concerned about female opinion

why won't you just do nothing? Women are just vessels for constant need of attention, just don't give them any.

You want to piss them off? Do nothing and wait.
Wait for that moment during a random conversation next week when someone mentions that "protest" and say:
"What protest?"

You can't defeat attention whoring by giving them precisely what they are whoring for

FILM IT YOU SASSY BITCH! Then play
>I like big butts.

No you're not.

where does this absurdity come from? do canadians honestly believe this?

Good goy

do you actually not see the logic in his statement? For once its actually a leaf that is correct and a retard american undergrad that is wrong.

The best is to parody them ad absurdum and actually have people agreeing with you.

Bro I'm in MN let's meet up. I'll go with you.

that dude looks exactly like the guy from Comet Ping Pong that was plotting the stinkbomb

Or better yet blast I used to love her by GNR

I'd love to but I just checked the march website and apparently it's going to be fucking over by the time I pick up my gf and get all the way to St. Paul from the west metro.

There'll be a rally on the capitol stairs, but I don't think it's car accessible kek

I'm in Minneapolis too. Where's the march going to be? I'll roll with if you pick me up user

At the capitol in St. Paul. They start marching from St. Paul College in four minutes.

He's not wrong this time. If you try to combat their protest it validates them. If everyone just ignored them and were like "wtf are these retards doing" they will be hopeless and frustrated.

FUCKING FILM IT OP AND POST IT ON Sup Forums!!!

IF YOU DON'T DONALD TRUMP WILL LOSE THE 2020 ELECTION TO MICHELLE OBAMA!

>feminists tried to get Robin Thicke banned from the city's Christmas festival a few years back for "promoting rape.

ahhh ya should have stated this originally
yes OP do this.

Don't, play this instead:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

>youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

If they're going to be on the stairs you can for sure drive close enough assuming they haven't blocked off Cedar St or (((MLK))). I work down there, and have never seen those streets blocked off unless it's for a marathon. Rallies and other events the streets are open. God speed

Nobody is actually paying any attention to these protests. News media is, a little bit, but what Sup Forums seems to forget, time and time again, that nobody actually watches news media.

I'd love to but I missed it, ostensibly. Those dykes got up too early and I just found out about it this morning. The march is taking place in another city that's about 45 minutes away from where I am currently, and it's starting in one minute. By the end, it will take the form of a rally that is not car accessible. It will just be thousands of ugly dykes listening to guest speakers, not much kek potential.

Why is blurred lines so hated? I thought it was about a guy trying to court a girl but her nonverbal cues give out mixed signals. Despite this, the guy is willing to risk embarrassment to be with her.

well. they'll know you're autistic for one thing

Can't I get arrested at that point, though? Also, isn't it too far away to actually record any reactions? It looks like the thing will be gated off to protect them from evil raypists.

>Minneapolis
>protest
>memeing IRL

make sure you stay white

I'm in minneapolis too, I don't feel like riding to the train to St. Paul or whatever. Maybe if it was in actual MPLS. Also, we all know what happened last time.

I hate that fucking song so much.

I'm half Colombian so there's no way the media would be able to spin that shit, this time. I'm also not armed and I don't use Nazi memes IRL kek

Dude, no. It's a public street. The whole capitol grounds are public. They aren't all going to be on the stairs(and they could hear it from there if your stereo is halfway loud). They're going to be waddling their fat asses around on the sidewalks. If you can record their reactions it'll be hilarious. Blaring Blurred Lines isn't a crime mate, if someone with authority confronts you just play dumb. "I thought this was a protest officer. Screw shrumpf!"

>Not blasting blink 1488

youtube.com/watch?v=CuzpFMWReZw