I'm Persian but still want to join a nationalist group. Which ones will let me in...

I'm Persian but still want to join a nationalist group. Which ones will let me in? Are there any nationalist groups in Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm specifically anti-Islam too.

oh jeez i wonder who this could be

> Iranian
> Anti-Islam

Are you some shitty Shah supporter?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA

Here you go faggot OP.

>Nationalist
>Muslim

oy vey...

I'm anti-Islam.

Thanks

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUMKA
>The SUMKA party wanted to extinguish Islamic influence because it was as they stated "the root of Iranian problems and the cause for the weakness of Iranians". They believed that Islam and Judaism were the two main enemies of the Aryan nations because of their negative Semitic influence and parasitic presence. They took the view that an Aryan nation just can rise when it's freed from it and goes back to its Aryan roots - social, cultural and ethnic. The SUMKA members looked at Jews, Muslims and especially Arabs as weak, corrupt, vile and inferior beings that were blocks in the way of the prosperity of the Aryans.

The Shah supporters aren't too fond of Islam ...

But anyway, you are a degenerate diaspora like pic related. Please leave.

richard spencer is opening some alt right gift shop with a persian zoroastrian so i guess if you want to hang around faggots like him then you're golden

Persians are bris dude. They hate that their country was subjugated by Islamists. We have lots living in North Vancouver. They aren't that warm with Europeans but they are smart and competent people.

FPBP

"Bros" I meant to type fucking autocorrect fuck off

you first, muhammad

any one.

Persian are cousins to Europeans. I favor Iran over Arabia.

why the fuck is bris anywhere in your autocorrect, shlomo?

I'm probably whiter and more European than you, Pablo.

> ahmad telling muhammad to return home
Kek

No they're not. They're more related to Pakis and Indians than Europeans.

You cannot simply join a nationalist group, it's not like a reader's club

>implying Hitler and Iran weren't close

Indians >>>> Ir*nians

Farsi is an Indo-European language. Pakis and Indians are a lot different, even in skintone.

No they're not faggot.

cool dude

I don't know what you fucks say but you aren't white Europeans that you try to be. You guys are Arab-Turkic rapebabies with a really degenerate diaspora and a shit Islamist country

>persians are arab
Learn something new everyday.

They don't need to be Arab rapebabies when the Neolithic Persians were already full Middle Easterners. In fact the modern ones have probably gotten whiter than the other way around.

It's not just genetic rape but their whole culture is fucked. Look at their language, religion, government and culture. It has strong Arab influence.

Ours has strong Jewish/negro influence. Are we worth saving?

So.... Are you Zoroastrian?

At least we've accomplished a lot. The only thing Persians have done was create eBay and lame poetry.