I order you to exterminate that Jew immediately

I order you to exterminate that Jew immediately.

Ad victoriam, brother!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vrVxamiA5S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I already did, brother.. I wish you had turned out to be my son.

He was Based.

I wonder how many people picked his side.

Real men don't get faggy hipster haircuts.

None cause he is a useless fag Driving the Brotherhood to the same outcome as the west coast brotherhood.

That looks like fallout. Is it fallout?

I never event went to the Airship or did anything else than the mandatory Railroad mission, I just quickly finished the main quest with the Minutemen.

Who did you choose?

I felt bad for Nick Valentine and sided with the Minutemen because their only ideal is ''help ppl and kill mutant stuff pls''. And besides synths are machines and can be programmed to not act like niggers.

> BoS, literal redpill.
> Railroad, bluepill.
> Institute, ???
> Minutemen, centrist cucks.

Mr House > legion > D.C. BOS > everyone else.

Institute are Jews.

Enclave>D.C. BOS>West Coast BOS

Enclave were the only pure humans left outside of the Vaults. Logically all of their beliefs and arguments made sense, they were just turned into comic book bad guys by the writers.

Nah, the Institute are Japs. Japs with their robot and AI fetish.

F4 sucks so much. Bland story, bland gameplay, retarded dialogue that's just yes, no, sarcastic, and persuade. Even the visuals look dated. It's just all around shitty. At least New Vegas had interesting dialogue and characters.

BoS = authoritarian right
Railroad = liberal left
Institute = authoritarian left
Minutemen = liberal right

>muh blimp

The minutemen are more lolbertarian.

NV was the best overall game, I liked certain things about FO3 better but NV with the added expansions was probably the best one.

Railroad is SJW. Vending machines are the same as humans.
Institute is communism. Fuck the average man, if we thrive then everyone benefits.
Minutes
Minutemen is cuckservitves. Good goals, but too cucked to actually accomplish them.
BOS are the only correct group in F4.

Cesar legion because I played a good game.

Nah. The Institute are Jews. Synths are the doom of humanity and the institute are their masters.

Railroad: "fuck you synths are human too!"
Institute: "we know what's best for you, trust us"
Minutemen: " if we will just be nice to everyone, we will live a peaceful and free life!"
BOS: "the synths are the only main problem of the commonwealth 100%, and everyone that does not agree with me is a railroad cuck"

At first I was pro enclave, but their leader was an AI, and they weren't even United and wanted extreme goals.

Spot on.

>BOS: "the synths are the only main problem of the commonwealth 100%, and everyone that does not agree with me is a railroad cuck"
I know. That is why I said they are the only good option in F4. In the overall series, they are shit, but in that part they were the only available option.

Did not disagree with your statement, just expanded it lad.

You described every group accurately, though.

you dont even have to ask.

ILL DO IT FOR FREE

My bad.

Kek, don't sweat it.

What's the actual rationale for blowing up the Institute as any of the factions?
>Railroad
>deny synths the fundamental ability to reproduce which pretty much guarantees that they are not alive

>BoS
>Tons of fancy technology that should definitely be preserved.

>Minutemen
>No reason to destroy the technology when all they want is to stop them from infiltrating their society.

>Is it fallout?
no, it's not.

This.
Sided with minutemen but I'm Jewing the rest as best I can.

Do you increase your charisma and bartering skills first?

You pick the institute because it's your sons legacy.

the brother hood is a massive fag circle
i always kill them in new vegas

all of the paths are retarded as fuck, especially ones that require you to blow up the institute which besides its synth technologies, could easily save the entirety of america with its advances

>not going the trump route and taking over vegas yourself

You know what was fucking retarded? The Gunners, aka Talon 2.0 Really should've been able to join them, even if it was confined to the Nuka World DLC

>He decided the technophobe hoarder faggots were best for the wasteland over the group of super-intelligent scientists who have literally invented teleportation and almost 1to1 synthetic human beings
Imagine being this much of an idiot

Still can't believe Bethesda asspulled something as strong as the Institute

all of the factions felt rushed, wouldn't be surprised if they just cut some out

I think you can argue Nick is sentient.
He is a copy of a man. Not a fabrication.
He was not programmed to think in a certain way. DNA and life experiences molded his mind growing up.
Regardless it's highly autistic to debate sentience in a game where the humans and synths are just as robotic because they are made the same way. A string of pre-programmed responses.

It becomes Anarchy. You can't do it by yourself. NCR has a holding government. Legion is somewhat organized.
Doing it by yourself makes CA go anarchist.

>not going the Legion route with the Legate in charge
There was no one worth saving in that entire wasteland

I really just wanted to be Big Boss and have operatin' fun in the Commonwealth. Why does Bethesda hate effort?

most of their time and effort is spent on making their shitty engine run I think. no resources for story

I hated that faggy numale

I killed him the first time I met him with his 0/10 rhetoric

MR. House is the best most redpilled choice.

I was ok with this BoS until they wanted me to loot and pillage farmers I had helped before.

Then I went to work with the SCIENCE group because they were the best choice for bringing technology and thus eventually civilization back to bawston

>I'll look at after it all for you, you just chill for the rest of your days in my multi story complex in the New Vegas Strip with free food drink and whatever you want
yep

>ensuring a den of sin continues to operate
>redpilled
if you're a jew maybe

>>ensuring a den of sin continues to operate
>>redpilled
>if you're a jew maybe
Everywhere is filled with sin, they all have whore houses and all other degenerate acts. House made his the best spot.

>>I'll look at after it all for you, you just chill for the rest of your days in my multi story complex in the New Vegas Strip with free food drink and whatever you want
Getting rewarded for doing a good job, and taking a break before spreading our way is bad.

youtu.be/vrVxamiA5S4
Taking over the Mojave was the beginning.

>calling the institute lefty

Maybe you should pay more attention.

I wasn't being sarcastic