How do Muslims become "self radicalised"?

How do Muslims become "self radicalised"?

I'd genuinely be curious to see what they have been reading or watching to shift their world view 360 degrees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/user/Zakah1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My guess is that it's similar to what happens with blacks in America.

The muslims are incapable of functioning properly within Western civilization. And rather then blame themselves for their own shortcomings and failures, they blame others for not "allowing" them to succeed. This causes them to become resentful and angry. Violence is then quick to follow.

Self radicalisation is a liberal meme. They're taught these teaching since their birth.

They read the koran

>be born
>be taught the quran
>be taught everything else is a lie
>everyone around you believes the same
>wake up a regular morning
>see reports of neighbors being droned out like cockroaches
>hate america
>join army
>immigrate to america
>bomb america thinking you're accomplishing jack shit like the brainwashed retard you are
>america gets angry
>drones more cockroaches
>cockroaches get angry and fight back

shit's primal. look at lifton's eight criteria for brainwashing. explains it perfectly.

Look at dylan roof

But Muslims say the English version isn't a true reflection on the Arabic one, and I don't know Arabic

And then white people get guilted into berating any successful white people because surely it's their success that prevents minorities' success.

When people wonder why so many black people sell drugs/commit crimes I'm just like.. Have you seen America's current music charts?

/n/ here

They read that rag of a book, then think they are better than everyone else and their actions will be without consequence as Allan will give them
hoors and wine in heaven if they murder some random people.

This. Islam is not merely a religion, but a system of government. Like all governments, it is, ultimately, propped up by the threat of force.

A theocracy is a religion, yes, but it is a government first. Islam was designed, from the ground up, to be a means to conquer and rule.

You cannot follow the teachings of Islam without this knowledge. Those who argue you can are sometimes reformers, but most often they are liars.

But this doesn't explain how Muslims, British born, suddenly end up with terrorist convictions

The koran makes it easy to be interpreted in a radical way. The meaningless bombings killing innocents makes it even easier

I read the Qur'an, didn't radicalize me.

Granted it was translated so maybe I didn't get the "full experience"

>shift their world view 360 degrees.

Thats a trick. Its not entirely a lie but its just what people say when they dont want to be asked about stoning and dismembering in the name of allah

How did Tzarnaev's brothers got "self radicalised"? Literally by watching youtube videos with Salafi/Wahabi preachers from sunny Saudi Arabia.

Also thread soundtrack:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

youtube.com/user/Zakah1

Idz modl sie Jana Pawla 2

Yeah you have to read in arabic to get the full Jumanji experience

they find the muslim equivalent of Sup Forums

Awlaki videos are big in the scene, he's like really really charismatic (and he has a martyr myth around him now too), if you're talking about mohamed al-NEETi getting into it all by himself he'll definitely have watched awlaki

A lot of the ones who get reported as having huge mental illness probably get groomed online the same way children do, just for jihad instead of sex

then there's the "gangsters" like Abdeslam who are always cut off from society, always anti-authority, then they either self-radicalize or get radicalized in prison

They fell for the "Muslims are oppressed" meme

It's mad they way arabs and muslims are so aggressive but so thoroughly useless at fighting.

Id feel sorry for them if they were not so fucking revolting.

But what is it?

Pretty fucking simple. You turbo autist.

Imagine some hajeeb. Sitting on Muslim Sup Forums
Reading shit about the invasions into Iraq etc.

Next thing you know a drone middle kills his cousin.

He says to himself . That's fucking it!

Goes out and does his radical stuff.

Is this shit really not understandable?

I'm not saying it's right. But you have to be extremely retarded not to understand how this shit happens.
Its the same shit as Dylan roof. He probably spent all day in dindu hate threads until he finally snapped and killed a bunch of niggers for revenge.

It's called the Quran m8.

In a truthfulness it's just a result of what the Quran teaches them. I mean if you read the Quran it wouldn't be a surprise if you as well came to the conclusion that this religion beckons extremist, radical motives.

Not all Muslims are radicalised, so no

>TFW you see the co-op pizza

Leftist Euro-lizardmen wanted to portray it as muslims become radical through some external influence, like someone made them "become" radical. That let them sell in a story that they could prevent this external influence and all problems solved themselves.

"Self-radicalisation" is the term used when they literally can find nobody who spoke to them or put the blame on. They have jumped on the rhetorical "radicalisation" bandwagon, but with no other explanations they have to say that.

You're no more "self-radicalizing" yourself than you are "self-determining" what to have for dinner or "self-exercising" when you go to the gym. It's just a bullshit newspeak for someone who decided to use terror on their own.

Same way I became enamoured with Hitler and convinced that the Germans were the good guys.
Dank posting on a meme website.

Self-inititiation is a process as old as man.

If social media hasn't laid plain that self-inititation is real and common then you'll never see it.

Accents, dialects, logos, customs, and traditions are all transmitted remotely now without regional or societal restrictions.

The same way Mormons become self radicalized.
They sit down and read their holy book and then decide to actually try to follow what is written.

That is basically Michael Scheuer's argument, but you are correct in that they are indoctrinated into this. It is not as simple as we occupy their land.

So if I wanted could I self radicalise myself to become a durka durka terror man with Allah sitting on his shoulder?

Don't be so dense you dumb dumb.

It's not just the Quran.

We didn't have this shit happening until the invasion of Iraq.

It has everything to do with our foreign policies.

Their religion was founded by a murderous pedophile thug warlord who developed it as a way of enslaving and subjugating surrounding tribes. Its turnkey to crazy shit. The very core of islam is ISIS type shit.

There is nothing deep and spiritual at its core like Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism. It's core its put in cheap material rewards in the afterlife of having lots of sex and being able to get drunk.

I know over 10 Muslims and they are just normies

>We didn't have this shit happening until the invasion of Iraq.

Let's focus on 'ethnic muslims' the ones coming from the Middle East. That region of the world is one of subjugation. Neighbors come in and conquer your shitty city state. Next week Assyrians come in for their own conquest. Any city that tries to rebel finds its population slaughtered, the very genes of resistance is destroyed. Only the submissive are left and this isn't like what you would expect in Sweden. They can still get riled up and defensive. Now don't forget Islam translates to Submission to God. There's a tragic element to it all but if you're from this part of the world you have a lot of potential for internal conflict with faith and assimilation.

tl;dr it really is in their genes.

Jihads have been happening for a lot longer than the US has existed

It's probably because they see the degeneracy of the west, and unlike Sup Forums, they have the "option" to go full terrorist.

Seriously, give me some links so I can try to self radicalise myself

FPBP

I know "normie" Muslims too. I work with loads of them.
But if you actually start talking with them about politics and how they think the world should be you will soon find out that their view of an ideal society is one where you have to be Muslim and live under Sharia.
They believe that the world should be Muslim and the world is very clearly defined in to Muslims and non Muslims.
I have had this experience with every Muslim I have ever discussed these issues with, and I live in a northern city with no shortage of them.

you have to be muslim or autistic in order to start

WRONG!

What is Muslim Sup Forums?

So you're saying that watching a few dank ISIS vids doesn't radicalize you?

>What is the Musselman invasions into Europe
>What is the Ottoman empire
>What is Musselmans and their rich history with >Designated Shitting country
>What is Mohammeds's own conquests of the Arabian peninsula

>Islam
>not violent
>current year with all of humanity's knowledge at your fingertips that you can do your own research

Of course. Don't you remember the rash of Vietnamese suicide bombers in the 60s? And before that, Korean van massacres. And, of course, who could forget all the radicalized German ubermensch flying passenger planes into buildings?

Throughout history, America has been at war with and occupied many lands. Islam, however, does not see 'nations' or 'countries.' It sees only brothers in the faith, which is why men from Saudi Arabia, or South Africa, or the UK, or America choose to forsake their nation of birth, the nation that has given them a higher standard of living than their beloved homeland could ever have hoped to provide.

It is not, and has not ever been about borders.

This is my experience too.

knew this one muslim dude, he was one of the funniest dudes I ever met. When I got to know him a bit better and he lets his guard down a bit, he freely admits wanting to slaughter every jew in the world

on Sup Forums thats more or less a complex joke, kinda different in real life

I think its kind of like hypnotism. If you go into it ready it definitely wont work.

What I guess I meant was that anyone who actually follows the teachings will be called radical. Anyone who concedes many core muslim values will be called moderate.

They go on the mudshit equivalent of Sup Forums except their "RWDS" aren't a joke or a dream, they're real.

I don't think this is always the case. A mud can be a loner and end up a Internet fag shut in that's how it happens.

Unironically, with a big old turd of irony steaming right on top, #notallmuslims.

Because most of them don't read the book over and over and over and internalize it and try to live by its teachings.

Yes we did.
theynwere all about hijacking airplanes and killing a few passengers for years.
They blew up planes, they were doing bombings and attacks.

And if it was "foreign policies" why does every country who bumps into this religion experience death?

Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, India, Pakistan, Russia, China, Turkey, Indonesia, the entirety of the Middle East, North Africa and the band through Africa where Islam ends.

Killing people who are not Islamic enough is like the Mormons visiting to drop off banana bread and guilt. Its part and parcel of the religion.

fuckoff paki

Here in Turkey from your young age they teach you about WE WUZ SULTANS shit and depending on your family's religiousness status you get a taste of Islam.My family was low tier religious so they didn't really care for me being atheist.It's about family and having an average intelligence.
Also there's the media that's controlled by the government.If you're retarded to buy whatever they say, then you are fucked up already.

Who needs reason when we can post things without context?

>Hurrdurr muh conquest
How many years ago were the conquests?
Haven't seen any conquests happening lately until 2001.

Conquest wasn't just an Islamic thing, sweetie.

What is the Roman empire? The Mongol empire? The conquistadors? The Russian empire? The British empire?

Conquest was a normal thiƱg in the past. That isn't to say that it's a good thing.

>Muh Vietnamese suicide bombers.
Wtf is north vs South? We were backing a particular group that was in a war already. This group was supported by Russia.

Russia kept them on a leash.

>Muh German suicide bombers.

What is ww2? We didn't continue bombing them and using drone strikes after the war ended, idiot.

But you guys are clearly soo smart.

Top tier reasoning skills.. very high IQ.

>"self radicalised"

I love how most people don't see how retarded that term is. It's like a self-lighting match. Radicalization, just like ignition, is a reaction. Neither will ever spontaneously happen, something must occur which triggers the reaction to begin. If a practicing Muslim could become "self radicalized" at any moment without external influence spurring that mystical change the media wants us to believe in from a peace loving individual into a murderous monster, they cannot possibly be self radicalized. It's got to be the base state of all Muslims, where the so called radicals have higher faith, and are ultimately the end goal of all practitioners.

Doesn't turkey find actual isis guys and disappear them with the diyanet etc., though?

The number of religious terrorists for a huge muslim country with a lot of conservatives and a lot of domestic tension seems very low to me

There is no such thing as radial Islamists. All Jihadi attacks are Jewish fabrications.

They do find isis guys.Not really hard. I've seen videos of them going through airports inside Turkey on some corners of the net but not on actual media. Also they bring some of them for treatment and send them after they patch them up.The country is like %50 conservative religious and votes for the heading party which are islamists.But most of them don't even realise what ideology they are supporting. Usually ignorants that are just trying to make a decent muslim style living. So, hard to find anyone willing to hold a gun in my opinion.