Is RT propaganda?

RT has different leanings depending on the country of broadcast (usually pro-any grass roots movement). Is it Russian propaganda? I think it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.cl/amp/s/geopolitics.co/2016/08/23/boy-in-the-ambulance-photographer-has-skeletons-in-his-own-closet/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=JFqu-zA5BrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes because russia is interested in removing kebab from Europe and making euros happy.

>guys what if RT was Russian propaganda

No shit. Doesn't prevent me from using it to get alternative viewpoints.

yes

In Spain they have a very pro-kebab leaning. They just promote shit that would benefit Russia in the world.
> Trump - We gonna leave the middle east - Russia are gonna be the only ones there.
> Here in Spain they are pro far left, whom want to leave NATO

>Is RT propaganda?
Yes.

>alternative viewpoints
You mean propaganda/often outright lies?

Western media is bad, but it's nowhere NEAR that fucking level.

yes its propoganda. So is basically every mainstream news outlet. The times they are the most accurate are when they have very little connection to the situation they are reporting on.

Like if RT was reporting on something happening in a random south american country itd probably be more credible than them reporting on something happening in the ukraine.

Everything is propaganda.
>CNN is propaganda
>Tagesschau is propaganda
>RT is propaganda
It's not even a secret in Russia. It's called information warfare.

>Western media is bad, but it's nowhere NEAR that fucking level.

CNN and the top news networks are publishing outright lies and propaganda all the time.

Remember those pictures of that drowned syrian boy?

yes
they think we are nazis

Yes.

What if we made it illegal for news networks to report in anything 1000 kilometers near them or from their country?

That would be a disaster, would mean countries would no longer even have to report semi facts, they could just lie and no other country could check or report anything different about it

well I don't think its as bad as CNN.

yeah the fact that they're constantly making the balts out to be on the threshold of starting a new holocaust kind of reveals what the intentions of RT are

I bet they had a 180ยบ ideological turn for the elections

>Remember those pictures of that drowned syrian boy?

Yeah, what about them?

Did they lie about the context or something?

Everything is propoganda, CNN, BBC, FOX. All of them, RT is no different.

Well, maybe not the drowned kid.

The one with all the ash that was sitting in the ambulance however, that picture was taken by an Al-Nusra off-shoot that beheaded a boy on camera in the days prior. You could actually see the photographer of the propaganda piece in the frame with his comrades with the body of a headless child.

>Western media is bad, but it's nowhere NEAR that fucking level.

It's honest propaganda. They are not trying to hide that what they are showing is from the Russian side.

What are you on about? Western media lie a lot more than RT.

>Water runs downhill
>RT and Fox News are prppaganda

WEW
E
W

>Is it Russian propaganda?
yeah it is but so is most everything else desu

Obviously they promote whatever is best for Russian interests depending on the target country which is why they support far left marxists in Spain and Latin America but support the far right in places like Germany and France.

No, it isn't.

If you'd actually watched some of RT, and you possessed the bare minimum of critical thinking skills, you would agree that it's far worse.

>ur wrong xD
No, I'm not.

You'll need to provide some more context for this one, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I've never heard of this before.

Typical libtard.
>im like, so much smarter than you, its like, not even remotely close, if you like literally cant see how they're the one with like propaganda and stuff, its like shows how like stupid you are

What kind of argument is that lol

RT do in fact lie a lot, because they don't have to cover cases where they have to lie. They only tell truths that for reasons serve Russia. And they are not hiding it, it's called "Russia Today".

Now, I don't watch RT though, only when people I like are on it talking - as they also host a lot of dissidents.

Nice strawman.

Sorry you're so pathetically insecure about your intellect.

Is water wet?

I meant to say RT doesn't lie a lot

They're not worrying about another shoah. They're just trying to instill the idea that your country is on the brink of collapse at any given time.

It has a massive anti-British bias, just load up any story about the Falklands.

Fuck 'em.

Its called rephrasing and you don't even know what a strawman is. You have absolutely nothing to say aside from your idiotic attempts to judge other people intelligence or character = typical liberal.

Is CNN propaganda? Is Al Jazira propaganda?
If you want to have a laugh at stupid burgers watch Ukraine Today online.

lmao turd level retard bong here

I was watching some of your TV this summer, your TV presenters praise public education, public health programs, purblic etc etc

what do you expect when you need to pay the BBC in order to have a TV?

neck yourselves...I had tour guides telling me which areas of london to avoid so my gf wouldnt be raped

youre so fucking pathetic dude, your women are inbred donkeys and your men are so stupid they fight each other on weekends over football matches while they cower at any mooslim wearing that stupid mooslim cap thing they wear

you guys are the eternal "im smarter than you" culture, while continuously being a shadow of your former glorious selves

eww, go pontificate elsewhere weakling

it is
as is all news media in some form

but RT will tell you stories that American news will not

the trick is not to pick a network but a story once you pick the story follow it around the channels and then you will have a clearer picture after seeing the same information tumbled around through so many different lenses at which point you can form your own opinion

Yes it's propaganda but so is every other news outlet.

I still like it the best though since they don't have commercials every 5 minutes. I never get why people can say CNN is more legitimate while they try to sell you oil and pharmaceutical products at every opportunity.

Listen, fags. When you want to hear the truth about US failure you go to Arabs or Russians. When you want to hear the truth about Russian failure you go to the west. Same goes for emails. If you are an American, use Russian email. Russians won't give out your data to NSA. Same thing goes for Russians.
The enemy of my enemy etc.

You're such a fucking idiot. You know why?

Because you equate a single screen-cap from twitter as an effective argument, against something which is almost universally agreed by the vast majority of media commentators and intellectuals. Look up 'RT propaganda' on goolge/youtube, and actually do some fucking research. If you're remotely intellectually honest, you'll come to the same conclusion.

>Now, I don't watch RT though, only when people I like are on it talking - as they also host a lot of dissidents.

Oh, nevermind. I should never have responded to your post seriously.

But because my tone probably triggers you, do this: watch RT during a normal new story, and you'll see that even when shit has almost nothing to do with the US, they'll spin it into an opportunity to attack American policy. Notice the various logical fallacies they use to portray the US negatively ('haha US government said Putin single-handedly hacked the election xD' - no, they didn't. They're deliberately making the notion of Russian hacking seem ridiculous so that idiots like you no longer take the idea of it seriously. This is textbook psyops, something which this board of supposed 'independents' should recognize instantly.)

>What kind of argument is that lol
It still infuriates me that you typed this, because you no doubt legitimately can't see why I wouldn't respond seriously to that comment. Off yourself.

No shit it's Russian propaganda. Just like CBC is Leaf propaganda, and CNN is Shadow Government propaganda.

Again, nice strawman.

Also, you don't know what a strawman is. :^)

Either ebin troll or mongoloid, off yourself tbqh

HURP DURP IS IT PROPAGANDA?

mongrels, everything is propaganda....the TV in your room is an image box sending ideas/messages to you and never once do they disclaim when the piece is opinion vs actual news

its your job to understand that EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE is trying to influence your opinion and get your consent THIS IS THE INFORMATION WAR MONGREL

before, to destroy a foreign ideology you had to physically go to their lands and destroy those behind it, now that we live in a digital age, you can destroy ideology over the internet

in a sense, wars went from analog (killing) to digital (propaganda/trolling/flaming)

how dense are all you fuckers? the moment you vote/consume/spread ideas you are engaging in the new 3rd world war, the information war

False equivalence logical fallacy.

so is PBS and NPR, all state funded broadcasters are, what's your point?

Daily reminder Russia collapsed around 2000

Daily reminder Angos own all Russian assets.

Daily reminder Putin is a puppet.

Dial reminder Russia is now all theatre and controlled opposition / limited hangout etc

you even type like a fucking nu-male, I see 0 of that anglo conquering ability in you

man I cant wait to retake Europe, were gonna kill numale whites like you "accidentally"

Leicester is full of brown monkeys wearing the same shit your football hooligan youth wear except theres more brown kids than white haha

you dont need me to point out how weak and shameful you guys are now

>nice strawman
>nice strawman
>nice strawman
I think this MI6 ahmed is broken. Must be too much inbreeding.

hey guys I learned some buzzwords in a philosophy class in year 12

yea, only Russians produce propaganda NO ONE ELSE

le "smart" brit

google.cl/amp/s/geopolitics.co/2016/08/23/boy-in-the-ambulance-photographer-has-skeletons-in-his-own-closet/amp/

hes so pathetic he will never refute your points, just call it some class of fallacy and claim victory

kike alinksy moves

It's fine when it's reporting on things unrelated to Russia. I don't watch any of their video remotely related to Russia or anything that contains their pundits.

Fun fact. Since Americans bought our largest private TV network they shit on Trump daily. They fucking ran the Russian prostitutes story in Poland. Why the fuck do US TV station openly hate on our new right wing government? Fucking liberals.

Seagal looks like a nig nog,Ha fucking ha ha.

dude false equivalency logical fallacy ad hominem appeal to authority!!!!

REEEEEEEEEE

>You're such a fucking idiot. You know why?
No I don't.

>Because you equate a single screen-cap from twitter as an effective argument
Is this copy paste? Where do you have this from?

>Look up 'RT propaganda' on goolge/youtube
And you look up CNN or whatever western MSM on google, if you are "intellectually honest".

>watch RT during a normal new story, and you'll see that even when shit has almost nothing to do with the US, they'll spin it into an opportunity to attack American policy.
Just as Western media do about Russia/China

>They're deliberately making the notion of Russian hacking seem ridiculous so that idiots like you no longer take the idea of it seriously.
It was western media that confused the Hillary e-mail server and the Russians hacking the counting machines.

>because you no doubt legitimately can't see why I wouldn't respond seriously to that comment.

I really don't get your point either, you seem upset that someone claims western media is just as bad almost as if that claim shaked your one sided world view.

First year on Political science by any chance? :)

RT is owned by the Russian government and under direct control of the Kremlin.

.....so what do you think?

Dude what? They shit on polish government regardles of Trump. Tgey just do both things at once. Same thing goes to all German owned media operating in Poland. And then they wonder why we hate Germany.

they make us seem more based than we really are, thx russia
youtube.com/watch?v=JFqu-zA5BrI

just look at the comment section of literally ANY article on RT;

>polar bears catching the fish: fuck USA! their warmongering is everywhere!
>old japanese woman dies age 109: imperialist Amercan politics must be stopped!
>3.5 quake jits northern Italy: f*cking Obongo, remove kebab, CTR is at it again!

also, try to post anything against putin or russia and see what happens

RT is trashy like zerohedge, infoshit, cnn, thesaker, and all other MSM including Sup Forums

>Is RT propaganda?
ofc it is, but unlike western msm propaganda their propaganda actually makes sense some of the time.

yea im just mocking that faggot brit here who thinks only russians create propaganda

I would rather have Russians in charge than globalist cucks.

>Is RT propaganda?
Are you brain dead?

>No I don't.
Of course not.

>It was western media that confused the Hillary e-mail server and the Russians hacking the counting machines
No, they didn't.

If they did, it would be shitty clickbait websites. MSM outlets never claimed that the Russians 'hacked the voting machines.'

>all state funded broadcasters are

State funded doesn't necessarily mean state owned or state controlled.

But AFAIK only a few Western countries take the effort to separate public broadcasters from government control.

>It's honest propaganda. They are not trying to hide that what they are showing is from the Russian side.
Then why is it in English instead of Russian?

all media is propaganda

this elections showed my how dirty and false american media are

>yea, only Russians produce propaganda NO ONE ELSE

Strawman.

I only subscribe to RT due to having a different viewpoint on issues. I compare news to make a judgement on the issue. But like you said. Every post you see in the comments is merely something about the US or some unrelated target.

All media, everywhere is propaganda.

This is what an actual shill looks like.

What the fuck is this webm

Ad hom.

Western media is the worst

well said neighbor.

>No, they didn't
Yes they did, they deliberately ran that story to shift focus from the actual content.

MSM didn't claim that, but they repeated "Russians, hacking, election" so that people would get that impression/create confusion/hide the content of the e-mails. Deliberately.

I was where you are now once too, let go of your worldview and look at things from an outsiders perspective.

All news is propaganda you dumb cuck
I bet you can't even into gonzo

No more propaganda than any western media outlet. Facebook is really bad for western propaganda.

RT is just as bad.

yes

So that non-Russian speakers can watch it?

>Then why is it in English instead of Russian?
what the fuck? How is that relevant?

>MSM didn't claim that
So you were wrong, and you lied.

It's led by a former KGB agent, what do you expect?

Slavs are as distant to Europeans as muslims.

False equivalence. RT is far worse.

>why is it in English instead of Russian?

It's Russian propaganda aimed at Westerners.

Meant to respond to guy you were responding to.

"It was western media that confused the Hillary e-mail server and the Russians hacking the counting machines."

Is what I wrote. I didn't lie. Why do you make things up/seem so upset?

Like every other MSM outlet they engage in cherrypicking to suit their agenda. it's an obvious truth. If you think CNN, BBC, New York Times and the rest don't have agenda themselves, you are the definition of bluepilled.

Appreciate the fact that you have easy access to another media with a different point of view, your grandparents did not have such luxury. be skeptical about whatever they say, just like with any other media. If you catch them lying, spread the word. If you don't, refrain from slander.

I wouldn't say so. Rt's coverage of Ukraine is pretty fair just as many news from the west.

False equivalence.

Its no worse than british or US media.

FUCK'S SAKE

>while reporting in country of broadcast RT tends to report on issues important for the country of broadcast
>that makes RT propaganda outlet
spanish intellectuals, everyone

Wrong.

Same shit, different spin.

Shill getting so frantic he can't hit the right keys with his fat sweaty fingers.

It has it's own bias, but i didn't see it publish fake news. Can you give me an example?

shed your bias, and realize thet are lying to you to form your opinion to their own ends.

The way you phrased it, you suggested that western media believed that Hillary's server being 'hacked' and the claim that they hacked the voting machines were the same thing.

Either because you don't have a particularly good grasp on English, or you were intentionally trying to mislead me, but I'm guessing the former is the case.