To the German guy looking for a country/city to move into and live there. His post got archived and I couldn't reply...

To the German guy looking for a country/city to move into and live there. His post got archived and I couldn't reply, but I have a good offer.

Try coming over to Novi Sad.

>2nd biggest city in Serbia (200-300k)

>cleanest city in Serbia

>most beautiful city in Serbia

>amazingly hot summers and cold winters

>nice beach on the Danube

>apartment rent is around 100-150e PER MONTH

>an apartment in the centre is somewhere between 60-80k euros

>monthly living in Novi Sad requires some 400-500 euros

>population is open for everyone, about half of the population is pretty lefty, but Antifa is pretty much non-existent here, all neighborhoods are Anti-Antifa

>extreme Serbian Nationalist groups present

>Austro-Hungarian architecture

Plus, I live here, so I can show you around and stuff. I think you'll like it German bro.

>amazingly hot summers

26* is not amazingly hot bre

40 degrees during summers, sometimes up to 43

aw thats mildly warm here in the land of plenty bre

Your highest temp is like, what? 50 degrees?

How are those 1st degree burns working out for ya?

The problem is the language
Is so damn difficult for a neo-latin speaker like ENG, FRA or SPA

we call those tans :DDDD

I wont' deny that the language is a problem.

However, if you have a good base of friends and aqaintances, you will manage to grind through it in a few months.

The city also hosts one of Europes biggest musical festivals. Exit, which is held on the Petrovaradin fortress opposite the city, for 3 days every July since 2000. Though most Sup Forumsacks would consider it degenerate, since its mostly visited by western leftist junkies, druggies and other degenerate freaks.

Check out the beach here, yo. Shit is tight.

>tfw you will never split your cheeseburger with a Serbian qt

Why live?

Oh yeah, this city has a lot of good looking women, though they do tend to have kind of an attitude.

Do Serbs know German?

I reckon a portion of the city does. But I know for a fact that more people here speak English than German and at muc higher rates than, say: Bulgaria or Macedonia or Montenegro.

>Beach

Been to Petrovac b4 true ripperoni of Yugo. I liked the donuts with chocolate in them and people yelling out "eat corn to be like Tom Cruise" out on the beach

Can you make a decent pay there?

Are you a programmer?

Even better, learning German is still in the to-do list kek
Do you know if a biologist could find work?

I know a girl from Novi Sad, she has a really annoying accent mi old man says thats how they all sound like over there

No

How are Americans viewed there? I have a location independent job and like trying places out for 6 months to a year.

Please explain the attitude.

Unless you have skills and knowledge with lots of experience with a job that is really needed, then yes.

If not, then I'm afraid that, no. It isn't easy to make money here.

But on the other hand, food and bills are really really cheap here. For instance:

Bread: 1/6th of a euro
Mostly depends where you buy.

Milk: 80% of a euro for a liter

Eggs: 10 dinars a piece, 10 dinars not even being a 10th of a euro

Coffee: as far as i know costs 100-150 dinars, which is about 1 e per 100grams

Going out is also cheap. About 20-30 per euros for a night will do.

Bills are cheap.. Overall the price of paying for bills would be between 50-60e a month.

Shame, there are a lot of IT jobs here.
What is your profession?
Well we are still salty about the whole two world wars allies bombing us stuff but other than that its ok. People here are generally open and friendly to foreigners. I know quite a few Swiss and Germans that moved here.

There's an American living in Belgrade i think. He regularly posts videos on jewtube. Try to find him.
People usually like strangers here as long as you are not an albo