The most striking thing about left wing protesters is

I still don't know what the hell they want. Ever.

I really try and understand them, but there's nothing there. It's hard to describe. Thousands of people can take to the streets, scream chants, destroy things, act like this is the most important thing in their life, but ask them why, and you can't get a straight answer.

It's paralyzing to an autist's brain like mine. I just want to scream at my computer "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS?"

At every Black Lives Matter protest, ask the people why they're there, you get the same vague shit. "We out here for justice." What does that even mean? It's the same thing with the protests yesterday. What would make them stop protesting? What is their ideal world? Same goes for the "Women's March on Washington."

Try as hard as I might, I just can't seem to connect on a fundamental level with these people, I can't understand their motivations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't want anything.

They are signalling. That's why fashion, tattoos, clothing, hair color, piercings, etc. are so important to them.

Their entire worth is based on what their peers think of them.

I was thinking that is it now. You are an moaning and they don't say why really. Or what they wish to achieve

Anyone else notice how leftists all dress in washed out tones? It creates a dizzying effect when you look at photos of protest mobs.

Don't search for any "reason" here.
It's literally the cult of Slaanesh, the Bacchantes, the feminine chaos against the male order.
These people will never create, only destroy.

Are they self aware of this though? It's striking to me that thousands of people can show up and protest something they don't even really understand.

Or maybe I just don't understand them fully, but any investigation leads me right back to my thoughts in the OP. Who are these people, why do they do what they do?

They've been told X is wrong
They've been told the way to oppose X is to scream and shout and march and throw tantrums
Logic and reason never entered into it. They're simply doing what they've been told to.
Who did the telling?
Don't ask ((((me))))

There is about 2500 retards in copenhagen who are protesting because they don't like the president from another country in another continent.

Yes, this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

What I'm the world do those people WANT? What could we change to make them stop protesting? Why is it a "Women's March?" EHAT DO THEY WANT HOLY FUCK WHAT WHAT WHAT

I live in philly and AM Radio news was interviewing some protesters at city hall

>well were out here to fight for our rights and freedoms
>i just feel like my civil liberties are in jeopardy
>im here to be vigilant against fascism racism misogyny and tyranny and to let the world know im fighting against it

More vague empty statements ad nauseum.

You gotta understand their background and modern society sempai.

>these people are born
>raised by the educational Jew, reinforces idea that life is fair, America is fair, and everyone is equal
>society obviously like this, they are bullied bc other kids are vicious, massive cognitive dissonance starts to form
>parents usually supportive of their kid (because all parents love their children) until about age 16, but it is too late
>these ppl find similar minded ppl (those who were lied to and cannot accept this) and for,pm modern "subcultures" that are controlled by the media Jew, the internet jew, the educational Jew etc.
>go to college and this is perpetuated further
>know from the educational Jew that protesting is a constitutional right
>mobilizing these idiots is easy, just throw out a buzzword and an institution/person who is "against" these buzzwords
>these include diversity, inclusion, justice, equality etc
>like-minded people protest, think they have moral and intellectual high ground(because educational Jew tell them so)
>they find a sense of purpose protesting for the abstract because this way, they can still believe that society is fair and all lives are equal

That's pretty much it big dawg. Fortunately, my parents told me that life wasn't fair and that I shouldn't believe everything I learned in school or listen to people on tv. I didn't fall for the hugbox Jew

The funny thing is that they all look like weak fucking subhumans.

Attention whoring and having too much free time with nothing to do, too dumb for hobbies or meaningful interests like programing or engineering.

THEY DON'T KNOW EITHER, It gets them attention and it gets them out of the house.
This shit has been happening -at least- sense the 1920's-30's

they dont know what they want either. literal angry children throwing a tantrum

Makes me laugh, I remember one bit of the protest, the camera guy found some guy chanting slogans and shit, and he asked him why he was here today doing this.

The guy froze, couldn't answer, looked awkward as hell and tried to walk off untill what I can guess was his sister or friend who was older appeared and told the camera guy "no trump no kk no fascist usa".

And every time the guy asked why they were there, that is all she said, when he tried to interview others, nobody wanted to speak.

They have no real reason, they don't know what they want, and I was hoping it would all kick off and the police would show them what the word brutal really means, perhaps knock some sense into their thick skulls.

The fact that you don't know is proof you're a NATZI!

I was talking to a cop about the protests.

He's had to deal with a lot of riots/protests over the years, and he brought up a pretty good point.

Some people are just career protesters. They arrest people to find that they drove 100 miles to stir shit, and got arrested previously numerous times for the same bullshit.

A lot of these idiots are just looking for an excuse to be retards in public, which is why they cover their whole bodies and faces.

Where is their protest against the regime in Saudi Arabia?

Women are not even allowed to drive there.

Sure, but why do they protest under the banner of promoting diversity? Why do they always protest right wingers? If they're just out to protest (and I agree that there are a lot of these types that just like protesting) why don't they protest shit all the time? Why don't they protest when a liberal wants to import more Muslims? Surely there's an underlying ideology there is there not? Or do they only protest in ways that are socially acceptable? I suppose that would make sense.

>Or do they only protest in ways that are socially acceptable? I suppose that would make sense.

Pretty much this

They want you to stop being an insufferable asshole, artard.

> why do they protest under the banner of promoting diversity? Why do they always protest right wingers?

An excuse to protest.

> Why don't they protest when a liberal wants to import more Muslims?

The people who protest most likely eat the media's shit up, ironically. So they don't want to be racist, which is another "how they're viewed by their peers" thing.

>EHAT DO THEY WANT HOLY FUCK WHAT WHAT WHAT

They are women, they don't know

>Sure, but why do they protest under the banner of promoting diversity? Why do they always protest right wingers?

Because they get maximum virtue points that way.

look at your picture. They want to ruin your life. They want to ruin America. How many "fucking white males" are in that picture, and how many of them look like testosterone deficient pussies? They want to "Tear it all down, man" because they're jealous, resentful ingrates who hate you because you created a better society than they did. America would be fine without any of the trash in your picture. Without white men, there is no America, and for that matter, no western civilization

All that is virtuous requires energy and order to maintain, and so it is hard. Upholding traditional values that are the pillars of civilization is hard, requires sacrifice, work, discipline. Being a degenerate is the opposite, its easy, its to concede to every whim and desire with no self control. They want the easy way to live so they dedicate themselves to destroy the pillars of a healthy civilization that would demand self control from them.
progressives want chaos, reactionaries want order.
They keep winning the culture wars because destroying is easy, creating and upholding is hard.
What those people in the protests want is to destroy what the good ones have built so that they can live without responsibilities. Its basic animal instinct to choose the easy way. Then they lie to themselves saying it is for justice to rationalize it all.

They don't know. They're probably getting a credit or extra credit for some class for participating...the rest are probably paid leaving the bored housewives that had children and lost the opportunity to be a part of something like this the gullible followers.

This guy is on to something.
Apparently (((someone))) is leading these people.

Hence "identity" politics.

>Mexican flag

REEEEEEEEEEEEE Come todo Oaxaca and Chiapas instead of Cancún and see how fucked up this country is, you stupid cunts.

When people become overwhelmed with fear, they lose all sense of logic and reason.

The MSM has instilled so much fear into them about Trump being Hitler for more than a year that they can barely watch the man on tv for more than 5 seconds w/o getting pissed off.

The rich elites exploit their beliefs by organizing these marches, pretending that these marches will somehow stop the scary man and they want nothing more than stop being afraid.

Who knows how they wouldve reacted to Trump had the media never painted Trump out to be a monster

Look to the roots of leftism - anticapitalism and pro-communism. They just want to destroy the West.

Their causes are pretty much the same as the Cold War-era "armed revolution" commies. Their terminology as well. "fascists", "reactionaries" etc.

What truly motivates them is sadism and dominance. The pleasure of destruction.

This is the conclusion I'm leaning towards. More and more it just seems like they're hiding their motivations when asked.

I just can't believe that thousands of people would take time out of their day (even if they have no jobs) to go out and protest something they don't really understand, for reasons they can't articulate. More likely is that they have underlying reasons, they just won't articulate. Ironically enough it does seem to be hatred that motivates them, and trump stands for everything they hate. He's white, male, rich, brazen, doesn't cowtow to their insults, and he's a winner.

> I just want to scream at my computer "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS?"

That's why I did, and that's why I'm looking at /pol for an answer. I don't get it either. They act like Trump is going to pass all these anti-women's rights laws and take away their right to vote, block lGBT from getting jobs and set racist policies against blacks.
None of that will ever happen.

He made a rude comment once on a hot mic. Woopy.

>pretending uncomplicated things are complicated
They want power but they can't compete in the current hierarchy, so they seek to destroy it to create a new hierarchy that benefits them more. It's what leftists have always been about.

>I really try to understand them
You are just as stupid as them. You should be selling them stuff and profiting off their autism and low willpower

>Women's March
It's January you dumb cunts

Tom Brokaw was saying the same thing during the Inauguration. He was basically calling them thugs and not protestors.

Guys, I'm worried. I'm in Boston and all these women and guys are holding signs and clogging up the train. One girl had a sign that said, "You haven't seen nasty yet." How long will this go on for? Until he resigns?

Do you think most women support this? What's the point in even dating if they all support this?

As with every thing, there's usually a minority of actually educated and concerned individuals. Once the movement grows and it becomes fashionable/popular/cool, then you get lots of people who just follow the trend.

This is specially true for american society since americans are probably the less politized people on earth.

and they hate Melania even more because she isn't a hamplanet lesbian with a pink buzzcut. They destroy beauty because it reminds them of what they don't have. Every time I see a pack of rabid leftists in the streets, I'm reminded of the orcs from lord of the rings

>mexican flag instead of US one

idc if they're citizens. deport these chicano shitheads so real mexicans kill them

That god damn Mr Rogers telling everybody they're special when they're a kid.

I remember thinking about this when I was watching the Occupy Wallstreet protesters while on my way to college. I live in NY so I passed by these idiots almost daily.

They had NO idea what they wanted, and when they tried to gather a group together to make a manifesto it was a disaster, ranging from free iphones to communism.

There's nothing specific that they want, or realistically expect to get. They've been taught that protesting is something they should do to exercise their civil rights, but were not taught that they need an actual achievable goal and that protesting having lost an election is not one of those things.

The left has no more scruples or care for fairness and justice left in them as a result. Just like they butchered what 'racism' means into anything they don't like, they've butchered even what 'protesting' means and stands for. There's no more reasons for protesting.

There are no goals. There's nothing they hope to achieve. The protest exists just for the sake of existing, with no end in sight ever. If one thing becomes irrelevant, they'll take up arms over another immediately--because it is the very protest that has become their lives. Not what it hopes to achieve.

Hell some of these are professional protesters. That's ALL they do.

Read this, it's quite relevant.

There's more to it; if you want it, I'll post the video.

I saw some lady talking about how we need to have fact based discussions, while holding up a sign with an American flag with a communist symbol in it because Putin "hacked" or something. Russia is extremely capitalist LOL but yea she says we can't go based on rumour and emotion, well except her!

Poast video

Left center girl has some nice tittays. Would force to have my kids/10.

>they are women, they don't know.
Fucking this.

Not wrong, this is a good idea!

women who want attention
men who think showing up to one of these will get them laid

Because stupid people don't ever think anything through. Marching for "justice" is actually enough for a moron whose entire worldview is Facebook soundbites. They're so completely unaware that they haven't taken a second to actually question what's happening around them.

#basicallysheep

God damn she's gorgeous, they hate her because she's not a tranny like Manchelle

Why are you even trying to "connect" with them? There is no modicum of information, knowledge, or morality you can pull from them.

Yea I will probably have to move to NYC next summer for work and now I really don't want to.... I think I might try to relocate to Charlotte. Probably less crazy people, better hours and still lots of jobs in the industry.

Quality post. Lefism is all about lowering everyone to the lowest common denominator.

This image tries to be deep but it's actually another insane message. The true cognitive dissonance is when we're told we're special but it's obvious that A) there are actually gifted/special people and B) everyone else is basically the same.

How positively Brittish of you.

There is no hope for them, OP. Either they're misinformed or very ignorant. You can't save retarded millennials. They need a good beating.

they're stopping people from crossing boundaries so blacks can't be killed with impunity, women can't be raped with impunity, etc.

what's sad is, although they envy her for her beauty, instead of emulating her they will only spite her

its a mental disease really

i'm convinced a large number of these protesters are paid actors or at least sponsored

Thankfully not all of us are retarded, but it does seem like the majority. I really hate my generation, and how degenerate and retarded they are. It is actually quite hard to meet people that aren't openly retarded and brainwashed my age...

top chuckle

youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA

>WE WANT AND END TO THE WAGE GAP
>Gender-based discrimination is already illegal
>WE WANT AN END TO RACISM
>Talk to the niggers about it, nobody minds the nice black people
>WE WANT LESS RAPE
>Everybody wants less rape, there's not really anything we can do to make there be less rape

They're just not reasonable people, OP

>ctrl+f sorosbux

>no results

It's one thing to do your research and protest. But to cry and whine and just be a baby is embarrassing and just show's how childish they are.
Not every president is going to be liked. Suck it up and deal with it and move on. This isn't family board game night and if you fuck up your turn Mom and Dad restarts the game.

All these actors and shit making speeches too.

Do they not see how hypocritical they are? They bitch and whine about the "system" and protest (Occupy, BLM) for 8+ years.

Then the system falls, and they bitch and whine the new guys are rich and not poor. I get the idea they just want to dissolve the Government, loot America and divide it equally, and abolish the rule of law.

I think it is virtue signaling and trendy. When people protested against Vietnam or Iraq, it made sense. They don't want war. I get it.
But I don't get this protest. They created a make believe problem and claim they are the solution, but they can't even explain what the problem is.
They just want establishment politics, that worked so well for them, back in place? How brainwashed are these people?

Modern women need to get fucked. Where did it all go wrong?

they're only virtue signaling, they're doing it for social reasons, whether they know it or not.

This is the new generation, nothing else.

They are ignorants and very dependant.

People in México were protesting against trump in a Ford dealer agency.

How stupid your need to be to do that?

Pico not related

>Protesting against Ford for moving jobs back to America

At least I GET what they are protesting. There's a REASON to be upset.

Head scarves, play dough hair, Mexican flag.

All checks out. >ignore

Did you actually want a real answer? Because you're asking the wrong group of people. Not that there aren't elements of truth to what's been said so far, but the implication that they have no articulable and legitimate concerns that motivate their actions is, I think, not true.

Granted, if you grab a random protester and ask them to explain their motivations, you're likely to get a muddled answer at best, but this is true at any political event. The majority of people are just not that good at articulating complex political thoughts. When your political beliefs are based upon large bodies of academic and intellectual work, likely digested over years, it's not so easy to distill it down into a simple and direct mission statement.

everything is about sex in the end

Brainwashed by the kikes to become cultural subversion tools.

Subversion refers to an attempt to transform the established social order and its structures of power, authority, and hierarchy. Subversion (Latin subvertere: overthrow) refers to a process by which the values and principles of a system in place are contradicted or reversed.

That's really nice.
So why are they protesting?

We can't get answers from MSM, from the protestors or from /pol.

Why change do they want exactly?

They were protesting against POTUS Trump, in a dealer (franchise).

Yours is just a theory too. If they can't answer why they're there, chances are they don't fucking know why they are there. True that there's a possibility that deep down there's some complex meaning as to why they're there and they just can't verbalize it--but that seems to me to be a fantasy of a sympathetic mind that doesn't want to acknowledge that the only thing we're seeing is meaningless virtue signaling.

is it time to realize what a horrible mistake it was to actually let women vote, and finally end women's suffrage?

Humans aren't so very hard to understand. We're a pack animal with subtle hierarchy written into us. Everyone wants to be liked. They project themselves as likeable people to their peers by chanting in those mind control rallies.

Then they groom their handlebar mustaches, talk about steampunk and pat each others on the head because they did the right thing.

It's very simple.

Well I think a lot more milennials are becoming redpilled after all the lunacy with this election. Hopefully we can eventually change the generation... I don't know what made us so degenerate en masse.

Calling things beyond your comprehending 'insane' to dismiss its validity to avoid admitting you lack the ability to process information, is said within the speech.

Why the fuck should we pay taxes if the president doesn't? Why the fuck should we allow him to keep his business empire when he should be running this country?

Look, there are many Legitiment reasons to protest this shit and I fear that it'll all fall on deaf ears since the system is rigged against urban voters so we get a government that doesn't care what we think.

Fuck is this what people who were republicans had to deal with under Obama? A government that did nothing for them?

i wish. even my wife agrees.

they just want power
they want to rule and control you.
but they can't just say that so they just make shit up.

>Sure, but why do they protest under the banner of promoting diversity? Why do they always protest right wingers?

Because diversity to them only means a person's ethnicity or sexual preference.
Because they are violently opposed to diversity of thought.

que estamos a espera?

They want a communist world out of ignorance

They want control

nycfag here. protesters are pretty easy to avoid. they all tend to congregate at 1 of 3 parks - the ones where stoner/drunk college students go. avoid these parks and you avoid about 90% of them. the odd ones that hang around Trump Tower won't be around long since the city's altering the street to have a lot of security and heavy police presence.

also they can't really go elsewhere for long because those NYPD anti-riot horses will come step on them. that and normal people with real shit to do and old asian/dominican/west indian ladies will just spit on them and they'll cry and go home.

most of these dips will get bored and quit in a couple of weeks anyway once they get tired of standing shoulder to shoulder with a thousand unwashed manginas and trans-fatrolls.

Is the womans march bigger than yhe inauguration?

(complex) Once again these people derive their entire world view from media, facebook, and twitter. There is nothing complex or deep about their thought process. Most probably wouldn't even be able to name the allied or axis powers. They just don't care and want something to be mad about, because they aren't working to improve their lives.

They have been brainwashed, and will continue to be that way. Their end goal seems to be violence.

Protests about Vietnam and Iraq were pretty serious.

Crying about loosing your rights and wearing stupid pins saying "not my president" or "save obama care" is childish. If you're that worried be active and fight for it the right way. Not a retard.

I kind of chuckle about these protests, I understand its to get a voice across and there is some that are pretty peaceful. But, no one outside of your city is going to hear you. Yeah burn some cars, smash windows, cry and shit your pants.

But who's gonna deal with it? Your city that you shit on.

I have a friend who supports BLM and I asked him the same thing. I said "honest to God, if our government (when it was Obama) said they would give them whatever they wanted, do you really know what they would want? Do you think they know what they want? Do you think the things they would demand would put them at more of an advantage and be racist towards white? Do you think anything they got would actually benefit society?"

He didn't have an answer. My theory is that they would want to commit crimes without punishment and disband our police forces if they got what they wanted. Which would obviously be retarded.

it's just "feels" over "reals" they feel emboldened and passionate about these vague inequalities that everyone keeps talking about and they want to join their like-minded peers in signaling their feels about the vague problem at hand. They don't actually stop and think it through logically.

Look I think that both sides of the political spectrum have both fanatics and intelligent, rational people, but it has always been that the people who feel oppressed are the loudest and most vocal and it always tends to paint a picture that there's a much bigger problem than there actually is. I don't even think this would be such an issue if the motherfucking MSM didn't take every opportunity to report on it and sensationalize it; honestly the media is like 80%+ responsible for all of the political and generational divisiveness in the United States right now because they refuse to be anything more than a "feels" echo chamber.

I havent heard anything in Aalborg so im asuming this is yet another case of the cancer that sjælland represents. Just gas the whole island already