youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI
youtube.com/watch?v=A-SgkElapCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That idiot is full of nothing but HATE

Hate is the currency of the degenerate left

>His pepe badge

Sucker punch.
And sucker punches are for cowards and faggots
While I do think Spencer is controlled opposition and a fucking tool, hitting a man like that and running away only shows how afraid they must be

LMAO

Lol fucking desperate idiots trying make this a victory to celebrate when they lost so bad. Sad!

haha keep stoking that fire

>Hate is the currency of the degenerate left

You know, we hate niggers, jews, and fans, right?

I would do the same thing if I was trying to trap somebody.
Sucker punch, give chase, runaway down an alley where I have half a dozen others waiting with bats...if you know what I mean.

>Engaging in a bout of fisticuffs with a gentleman without his acknowledgement that said fisticuffs will take place

Simply uncouth.

>crying that it was a sucker punch

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Man I fucking HATE fans, air-con is far superior.

>goodnight

>didn't knock him out
>didn't even knock him over

Ok.

>Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

Are you a fudd grandpa in his 70s

A man without honor is nothing more than a shaved chimp

>we

youtube.com/watch?v=8PTZickNskE

He was so BTFO that even finished the interview he was doing.

I mean if you don't why are you here?

Victory above all else.
Spencer should find the guy and sucker shoot him in the face.

Lol sucker punching people is a nigger tier behavior.

Why are you here? Do you prefer to be told how to think rather than figure shit out on your own?

He has a point, hating any lback person is pretty much a chimp mindset. Now hating thugs, rappers etc I can understand

many such cases!

black*

>Trying to co-opt pepe

instant karma to be honest!

>punch guy
>start running away
HOLY SHIT I'M SCARED

Religious intolerance is a serious issue in American society. A man talks about KEK and is immediately sucker punched. Can you say the same about a man who practices Christianity or Judaism? No. People need to be tolerant of KEK, they need to respect that NOT EVERYONE believes what they do.

shit, but they hate people for no reason, we hate them because they are degenerates? right? maybe?

niggers =/= all black people

>Doesn't turn around and break his nose

That's exactly how muslims and niggers think
That's why they rape, that's why they steal and also why they have no respect at all.
Only real men are capable of understanding honor, and those who do understand but forfeit it are no better than those who don't

you would be surprised how many retards use this board as a personal army / anti-tumblr tumblr field.

kek and thoth agree

>Fully running sucker punch to the head
>only stumbles a little

Man the left really are pussies?

Actually I"m not surprised at all. People have done that shit since the beginning. Whether it's a personal army or used as a means of self-promotion too many people are incapable of seeing through the bullshit.

My lib tears will float all boats

- salty racists can get btfo

THIS DESU CHAN !!! Q3Q

Kek when some random antifa sknny faggpt winds up,comes running,hits you with all hes got and it doesnt knock you out,over or even draws blood just serves to show what kind of faggot losers they are.They genuinly need to go 20 on 1 on an average guy,they are like fucking hyenas....pathetic.While Spencer is a softcore faggot since he is not full natsoc,he is our softcore faggot.Amerilards should take revenge on atifa cunts.

Look, I'm all for sucker punching someone. However, sucker punching someone so softly that you have to add sonic rings to add affect so that those who view the video know someone was hit is rather embarrassing. Does that baby love tap even count as assault?

Whether or not you agree with the guy, sucker punching like that is nigger tier. But if you're gonna go out and talk about shit, you should be trained in self defense so when faggots try something you stand a chance.

Am I the only one thinking he received what he deserved? I still remember the video of him proclaiming to be a jew himself and the obvious plant that he is for the "alt-right" couldn't have made that punch any more sweeter. Fuck him. He doesn't represent us.
>inb4
>us, we...ect

Hating blacks is a fundamental part of growing up if you've ever had to deal with them and have an IQ above 100.

Reminder that he also had a metal wrench in his sleeve.

Antifa had to sucker punch a man with a metal wrench, and they didn't even manage to hurt him.

Think about that.

Notice his hand stops as soon as he makes contact. Obviously this is first punch this little Antifa faggot has ever thrown.

Probably an underage kid. 17 I'm sure.

>didnt even knock him off his feet
antifa has spaghetti arms and marble balls

literally nu-males acting hard

yea you're right I saw a lot of nice, classy black people at Trump's inauguration. The ones who are protesting and screaming and burning shit are the ones we don't like...

It is what him and the other deplorable right-wing nazis deserve. He got exposed for how weak he is.

The media shouldn't have been filming him anyways, and I still think there is a chance that this was a fake staged thing to get him more attention from the white trash media.

Here's antifa to shill for the 6,000,000th time this week.

lol antifa faggot comletely rushes from behind with full force
and Spencer only gets moved a little antifacucks sure as hell only bulk on semen and hummus

I went to school with niggers. 90% of them are retards. #notall, wew it's 10% of the groids. Worthless race.

I guess it does cause he looked like he was about to cry and started bitching about it on twitter

he got what he deserved

>Good night Alt Right
>Didn't even knock him out with a sucker punch

do you know what "good night" means in relation to physical violence? AntiFa continues to embarrass themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=4x4RytxmVwQ

>"Pepe became kind of a symbo--"

Funniest shit ever; much better with sound.

Pretty humiliating for SPencer.

Now after getting cucked like this, and losing his twitter account, do you think he'll kill himself?

Good night, leftist scum ;)

>Nazis really hate me - I'm not a nazi!

Who is he kidding?

be funny if it turned into a trend for these nazis
everywhere they go they gotta be on the lookout for fists coming at them

he deserved that punch for telling the normies about pepe

>antifa vs controlled opposition

We all win.

youtube.com/watch?v=iobAHoIbCkc

AntiFa getting worked over thread.

FAG

Did he die? That kicked looked pretty hard.

To be fair, they're mostly 12 years old.
>he is our softcore faggot.
This. We can slap him for being a cuck but they don't get to slap him for being a nazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCcVT8MlNCI

At least until you need the police to save your asses.
>leaf

Lol that weak antifa-ggot put his full weight into that punch and couldn't even knock him down.

Wtf Brazil? Shut the fuck up you goddamed cretin, don't you have tourists you need to pickpocket?

Good night, means knocking them out, that pussy sucker punch did not do shit, besides embarrass them both. Learn what words mean in the context you use them in, before actually using them.

yes, i believe he did

id like richard spencer if he didnt sperg so much

Yeah.
Few weeks later due to blood vein popping in his head.
The dude who kicked him only got 2 years because the court decided that the leftist junkie contributed to his own death by not staying in the hospital and recovering from a skull fracture, and instead decided to leave the hospital and overdose on drugs.

>do you think he'll kill himself
I think he'll organize more conferences that address the bigger picture while treating silly string and noodle-armed sucker punches as the non-events they are.

>good night
>still awake

wew

a white nationalist that has been around for years before the election is not suddenly controlled opposition. sure

>running sucker punch to face
>still standing

>been around for years
>so not controlled opposition
lmao how gullible are you

Severe brain damage at the least.

It's not the kick or punch that kills people, it's how hard their head hits the concrete.

good, what about 3 or 4?

It's called the knockout game
And eventually, white people are gonna get tired of playing

imaging failing to knock somebody to the ground when you sucker punch them

nazis watch out

>call every else a degenerate
>is nothing but a 30 year old kissless virgin living in his mother's basement living off of disability and sgitposts on a racist anonymous image board all day
>claims he is the savior of the white race

I just come here because you people are so fun to be around

Why are you shitting on your fellow white person? Imagine uproar if it was a jew? Cut off your bickering.

phat poo in loo beatz for ur spencerrekting

youtube.com/watch?v=A-SgkElapCg

From antifas? The only danger is dying of laughter.

said the fucking slav

richard spencer is controlled opposition and a faggot tryhard nazi

>Blindsides him with a fly punch to the head
>doesn't even drop him

Are Antifa even trying?

>not even knocking him while using your entire body mass
wew lads antifatas are really something .

>he apparantly had a wrench in his sleeve too

This has been gone over 200 times. No, he's not controlled OP, there's no evidence he is, and Jews fuck with his extended family too much for him to be a straw man and he's archived here since 2013 at least. Don't just repeat memes from infiltrators like cripplechan, know what you're talking about.

he had a baton in his sleeve too

what u lookin at nazi?

hehehe

he's a faggot tryhard nazi which automatically makes him controlled opposition

you'd get people to listen to you if your frontman wasn't a literal fucking nazi, ergo he's controlled opposition you dumb slav

fuckin nazis

Source on him having a metal wrench?

I hate both of them tbqhwy

at a faggot probably