Why is antifa destroying the alt-right so badly?

Why is antifa destroying the alt-right so badly?

The leader of the movement gets decked right in the middle of the street and he just walks away like a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSDIngUsYvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

""leader""

""destroying""

""alt-right""

**badly**

Meanwhile Trump is still president and "antifa" is losing countries left and right.

First three posts best three posts.

Spencer is nothing but a plant to create controlled opposition. The fact that he of all people got punched is hilarious.

"Alt-right" neo-nazi kids on Sup Forums don't go out enough or have the balls to publicly hold their beliefs to get punched in the face for them

What a bunch of cucks

antifa doesnt exist

It'll really get to you when the "lil meme that got away" admits he's unfit to be president, and designs before summer

"""""decked"""""

Didn't even go down.

They do, they're mostly skinny, self-hating white beta males. What doesn't exist is the "alt-right", a term literally invented by kikes to label and demonize the good people on this website looking to establish social and economic change.

Have you ever been sucker punched in a crowd before?

You become disoriented, your brain functions on nothing but instinct, and it takes time to regain your bearings.

That being said, Richard Spencer is a low-intelligence attention whore, and possibly controlled opposition.

"leader"

Good bait, got me to respond.

"movement"

Lol. Antifa is the reason leftists are on the wrong side of history.

ANTIFA = militant sjw

What happened last time as a reaction to sjwism?

The 'alt right', which kicked your ass in the meme wars.

What will be the reaction to ANTIFA? Right wing death squads, which will beat down the left just like the 'alt right' did to sjws.

This gonna be gud

Every single time antifa and nationalists actually come to blows the nationalists win. Punching one unsuspecting guy in the side of the head and claiming it as a great victory doesn't bode well for you guys

""antifa""

Like that wasn't a Spencer plant trying to make him look like a hero

>no charges
>literally who was interviewing him
>literally mid-meme posting irl to get the autists on his side
>literally fix my hair

Oh shit, looks like (((our guy))) Spencer has lost all his support! Better try to make him look like a martyr for the movement!

Wheres the one where pepes boner goes thru the Anti Facist Facist.

>spencer
>leader
>not controlled opposition

once again antifa skips their homework. spencer is not our guy. even if he was, he still comes out of that situation looking tougher than the antifa loser who decked him twice with sucker punches and couldn't even knock him down.

Who's the leader?

>the 'alt right', which kicked your ass in the meme wars.

This.

Keep acting the fucking fool and the "Alt right" will start to stomp you in the streets too. Beta nu-males and legbeards wont stand a fucking chance.

Remember Sacramento.

They already won
divide and conquer
You faggots fight against everyone on your side because they all are "controlled opposition"

Based on recent footage that logo should havethe little stick man attacking the bin itself, or trying to stuff another bin inside it.

>nationalists
>winning

The joos don't control Soviet army and us military anymore schlomo. Try us.

saved thx

Who just got made President of your country bucko? We're winning in every facet.

Oh no!

Antifa sucker punched a federal agent!

How will the right ever recover???

Antifas are alphas. See here how they shut down a German right-wing speech completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=dSDIngUsYvE

Antifa actually gets shit done.

Antifag here reporting in. You white cuckpremicists should come down here to Socal so we can smash your skulls in.

Just a reminder the fags who hate Spencer ITT are 8pol spergs. Their autism is noticeable.

Libtards don't believe in guns, careful for what you wish for

How come you guys get beat whenever you don't have an absolutely enormous numbers advantage

Yeah, sure they don't.

You'll be dead within the first few hours of the racewar.

youre on the wrong board.
were the 400lb russian hacker known as 4chin.

>alt-right
Those faggots exist on the internet only. IRL they are the pimply pussies afraid to talk. Glad to see them getting their asses beat.

Next do a job application.

Underrated post.

Oh wow they look so scary, I'm sure all those hours on call of doody will help them

ITT: Wishful thinking from an Sanders alternate universe

c-c-come to socal so we can have a huge numbers advantage

GET IN FAGS

funny, the trump rallies I attended the liberals were to scared to do anything to me

>niggos chimp out and start attacking people
>fragile manlet antifa cucks try to take the credit

"alt-right" is still not a thing slomo

antifa are actually retarded. Somehow hating the establishment got twisted into hating fellow citizens who oppose the same globalists and they end up puppets for the very people they set out to fight against. These are not smart people. Easily led, easily bought.

Checked

Last time I checked the leader of the alt-right just got inducted into Presidency of the USA.

The alt-right is primarily an online/NEET movement so the rare times its representatives are on camera, they barely have any muscle backing them. This is contrasted by the skinheads who for better or worse go around beating the shit out of people.

The SA was actually active for quite some time before Hitler ever started directing them. He had a similar disposition as Spencer only in that he represented the "softer" side of nationalism at that time, the intellectual side. Despite being a soldier Hitler was mainly of a supportive role and not a combat-heavy one.

It's only after the brain and brawn are properly married that you'll begin to see a white nationalist force that is both articulate and assertive.

I wonder, how does it feel to be on the wrong side of history ?
To lose over and over again, to watch the world leaning back to the right away from liberals, to watch your own lose their shit and becoming the fascist authoritarians they hate so much, to be the "bad guys" ?

useful idiots through and through

>against everyone on your side

"our side"

>Why is antifa destroying the alt-right so badly?
When did this start? Because when I went to bed last night nothing of value had happened.

What did I miss in the wee hours of thismorning?

Did the Antifa grow a pair and give us something worthwhile to react to, or is it still just a bunch of middle school pranksters pushing over garbage cans?

Gone but not forgotten.

First four posts best posts

Fuck off antifa shill.

There's no need for us to burn and violate bins. We've already won.

Based Austria

Richard Spencer is an ally whether u like it or not

Let's be honest here. We didn't even physically do a single thing. As far as political movements go, we're pretty weak.

More proof Spencer is a fucking fag who won't do shit irl, what respectable man would call himself the leader of a white nationalist movement and walk away after taking a hit

He needs to GTFO already and let better people take over

Forget about the alt right, capitalist army all the way.

We may beta males, we may be the "losers" and the ones who are too weak to be confrontational.
But differently from you, We actually have the brains to process functions higher than "bash the fash".

I will be posting on forums and and convince discreetly while antifa pass off for baboons.
The commoner doesn't give a shit about fascism (not because he is stupid, but because he has to think about his personal life first): if the far-right gives what people need, why should they care about "muh tyranny", considering most are painted as such only when they fail to provide the basic needs of a community at large?

Or you think you are the good guys with the right plan and right ideology that will fix things?
It's going to be fun to see you become the Villain.

BASH THE TRASH, Amirite fellow anarchists? :^]

Hello /r/8pol

>alt-right

FUUUUUUCKKKK OOOOOOOFFFFF

Checked

Hope so, then we get "Throw the gays on the electric fence" Pence.

We didn't do a thing and yet gained so much traction, and that means we're weak? Hell no, we are ahead of the political game user.

Very white for a nigger

AWOO AWOO AWOO

not so fast, cuck.
This is what happens to your ilk in my homeland.

>leader

Have a (you)

>Antifa keeps spamming these threads like Richard Spencer is our "leader".

LOL

Go knock-over some more trashcans.

Based Sean bean!

You faggots are on cripplechan blaming HIM for the dox now. You TRS kikes have a different boogeyman every week.

I bet those are all just basement dwelling who bought guns with their allowance money, and they're all just trying to look good for the whore with the terrorist rape fetish hiding behind the sign.

I hope it will be like the Spanish Civil War all over again.
Communes won't even be able to sustain themselves, because you can't manage the Means of Production properly.
Bakunin would be ashamed of you.

Austria is right. Just because everyone doesn't come to an absolute consensus doesn't mean we need to tear eachother down. Be it Gavin McCuck, Alex Jones, Richard Spencer, Ron and Rand Paul, Stefan Molyneux, Trump, Youtube skeptics, Ancaps, nat socs, right-libertarians, we all have the same enemy: Globalism. We gained as much leverage that we did because millions upon millions of people across the world woke up through a variety of outlets. We need to stop shitting on our allies and realize that even if we don't agree with everything that one of them says or believes, they are a stepping stone against globalism.

> Who's the leader?
Me.

His glasses kek

They are the only posters I actively hate

Leftists are the fascists.

The jew has discovered the hamartia of Sup Forums

Say the words "Alt-Right", "Richard Spencer", or "TRS" and Sup Forums reliably chimps out like a nigger hearing "nigger".

Dance, you niggers.

This user gets it.

very 8ch in here today, please kys

I'm pretty sure if the alt right got serious, you'd know it

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Our leader is Barron

Come and try me faggot.

what kind of retarded punch was that

Those fools are not prepared to fight. Hands in pockets, holding a Nestea, no visibility. Guns behind their back.

I could take out all all of them with a simple 9mm. Come from the brush behind them, fire on the guy in boots first, then then the guy with the rain hat. Keep moving in the direction of the women with the sign. Fire on the 2 dopes with obscured vision as they struggle to find where the shots came from.

Sup Forums is bored of peace.

If it's street wars they want, then the SA needs to be brought back. The Nazis won because they were organised. The SA took control of the streets and smashed the communists.

You severely underestimate your enemy, and that is gold seeing as how you are part of a fringe minority, while the majority of normal people would align themselves with antifa related organizations if tensions were to rise, due to the inexclusivity of race.

>buying non american

lol, I just saw the picture and was in the Army. I'm not part of anything, except the reserves.

Plus, we didn't drink Nestea in Afganistan.

We won't ever organise while we call everyone who puts their head above the parapet a kike spy or a sellout.