JESUS CHRIST IT'S TRUE. ALL YOU TRUMP VOTERS ARE FUCKING PILL POPPING DRUG ADDICTS

Bill Maher: Trump Voters are ‘Pillbillies’ and ‘F*cking Drug Addicts’

youtube.com/watch?v=H4BWjaLqVqE

mediaite.com/online/bill-maher-calls-trump-voters-fcking-drug-addicts-by-highlighting-opioid-use-in-red-states/

>Pillbillies

Nah, they're more into meth and heroin.

kek

Its what he appeals to.

>he he we lost an election
>let's alienate the people we need to win

These things aren't even human. They aren't even animals, because animals will reflect on bad ideas and correct their behavior. Liberals are like a pathogenic bacteria and should be treated as such.

>honered

what a fucking embarrassment

More like Bill Ma-"I'm with Her"

Bill Maher is very good at taking down the plebs from a position of power.

Based Bill Maher

I stay classy by keeping the meth out of my amphetamines

Democrats insulting an entire voter base again? Did they not learn after Killary's "deplorable" mistake?

Yes. All of them do drugs. The majority of 60 million people are drug addicts. What an amazing and empirical observation.

Fucking retard.

damn that's hilarious

now when's he going to do the segment on Hillary supporters being drug dealers and gang members?

This an incredibly inaccurate stereotype. I'm actually quite a sophisticated hillbilly sipping on NeoCitran tea for a non-addictive, manageable, pseudoephedrine euphoria so I can be more productive, thank you very much.

Liberals now support the war on drugs!

>MAGA cap
>Hillary pin
Wut

It says Hilary for Prison. You haven't seen this before?

MAGA chimp out is a 9 out of 10 today. Keep it up.

>Bill Maher

well color me a person

>red states
and what demographic is prevalent in those states again

old white right wing retard trump voters

that's why they're red states

you fucking retard

Bro, pill and heroine junkies aren't going out of their way to go do their civic duty and vote. I know some people that are/were junkies. Pretty much all apolitical. Their lives are either about getting their next fix or working their program to get clean. Remember that only about 125 million of about 240 million voting age adults actually voted.