Why is the one drop rule a standard some people unironically believe in here?

Why is the one drop rule a standard some people unironically believe in here?
I'm a mulatto with mostly caucasoid features, such as my skull shape, tested IQ of 130, lack of a yellow sclera, type 3 hair, etc, yet I am unironically considered "black" by some. Why exactly is this?

Because of Talcum X?

>QUESTIONING MUH HERITAGE IS DENIAL OF MUH BLACKNESS

"white" americans.

Do you really not understand this or are you just mad you're black?

>America
>White

>I'm white but I'm half black
the way you describe yourself is autistic
congratulations, you got the whitest gene of all

>tested IQ of 130

wow good job bro youve got a huge six inch dick too and black to boot really won the genetic lottery eh?

>Mulatto.
>Caucasoid features.

>mfw.

If you don't originate from here, and at least by 90%, I've got bad news for you.

>IQ score bragging
Always the surest sign of an idiot.

The Sushi is right, you know.

Only a nigger would brag about his IQ because he has nothing else to show for it.

You came from a nigger = you are a nigger.
>nigger can't do simple math

>type 3 hair
Probably this.

The one drop rule is a myth. No one actually followed it. Even southern segregationists ignored it. Basically you either look white or black, that's it.

>tfw 100% European
>tfw it's all non-Nordic Southern European

>Not having DNA from all of Western Europe

I'm European and my family have done America better than you

Still White.

Southen Europe is still white, my man.

>130

that's about .5 bogdabrains, nothing to brag about

>serb slavshit edition

This.

If you have an IQ below 145, just don't brag about it, and you'll sound smarter then someone who says "MUH IQ IS 134 MAN SHIEEEET".

>56%

>Not Serb, but I found the kike.

This, my White Brothers, is an example of the old and tried Jewish tactic of divide and conquer.

They'll whine about how someone isn't white, and then rile up the entire thread.

Fuck off back to the ovens, Shekelberg Solomon McGoldenstein.

i have to see your face. if your hair is 3a than it is fine, but if it's 3b or c than you probably have to go back unless you have substantially white features, which i highly doubt. I am not a believer in the one drop rule. with jews i believe 1/4th jew is enough to be white. asians, i believe 1/4th is white. with blacks i think it has to be 1/16th usually, sometimes more.

Checked. But Slavs aren't white. If you're called a "slav" instead white then you're not white.

You are transracial white. In this day and age and especially if you are American, its good enough.

No, my boy.

White - Originating from Europe.

White Subtypes :
Germanic.
Slavic.
Nordic.
Caucasian.
Mediterranean.
Anglo.
Celtics.
That's like saying "OOOOH GERMANICS AREN'T WHITE THEY AREN'T CALLED WHITE21111!!!!!"

White is the spectrum.
Sub-type is the class.

Poo in the loo.

That's not how it works.

If you're less then 90% White, you aren't white. You're mixed. And you'll never be anything more then that.

One drop, captain fag-o-matic.
You'll hang with the rest.

That is correct but we have to make an exception for Americans. They have nukes. You leafs better be nice to the 56% ers

So by that logic the Ashkenazi jews are white as they are one of the races of Europe.

>A Canadian that did not shit post

Unfortunately, yes.

HOWEVER. This is countered by the fact that they're Jewish, which automatically makes them subhuman.

Muslims and Jews are useless trash,

If you're going to include greece, might as well include the middle east all the way to pakistan.

>Piss off Australoid.

>Cherry-picking photos to prove a point.

>OH CHECK THIS OUT MAN LOOK, ETHIOPIANS ARE WHITE BECAUSE THIS ONE IS WHITE2111!!!!111!!

since when Italy is white?
especially south Italy

>I'm a mulatto with mostly caucasoid features

AKA, "Look, I'm not a shitskin I'm part of the white power race also!!!!" what a faggot.

>Cherry-picking
i googled greek people and literally took half the photos on the front page.

>Jews
>White

I think you might need to tweak your theory a little more. Even jews don't consider themselves white (unless it's convenient)

he's right tho g*reeks have dirty blood

>mfw Flag.

>The Flag.
>MFW.
>FLAG.
>IT'S A DIRTY KIKE.
Your opinion means nothing.
Not on Sup Forums, that's for certain.
BTFO.

Even a non white outsider like me understands that Greeks are white. They are Mediterranean white meaning they are the only white people that can stand a decent amount of sunlight.

You cucks want to disown Plato, Aristotle, Socrates... Sparta? What's the plan here boys?

Nordics are Germanic you fucking leaf

Well, that's true, I'm not COMPLETELY done, but here's my protocol.
>First, racially.
Are they white?
>Next, religion-wise.
>Are they Jewish/Muslim?
If yes, then not white.
If no, continue.
>Are they homosexuals/transsexuals/etc?
If yes, they're white, but undesirables, and thus equal to the Jew.
If no, they are white.

Current theory.

Not really.

>be me.
>proving genetic theories, etc.
>discussing whiteness.
>make ONE joke about a kike.
>kike gets triggered, proceeds to victimize himself.

>le im shitskin but pls accept me as white when shit hits the fan
Fuck you

Many south Euros are arguably more Caucasian than northerners, who often show proto-amerindian/Siberian influences.

>nigger have a 3/10 face
>white chick is 11/10
>feels bad mang

>Why is the one drop rule a standard some people unironically believe in here?

>here

Liberals are easily the worst offenders of this.

Ask any mixed race person what their background/identity is and they will take the path that's less white by default.

I'm a racist but not a race purist like most of Sup Forums. I believe in human genetic engineering to make ubermensch. I don't care if we need to use DNA from chimps, sea animinie or niggers to do so. But niggers are clearly sub modern human and if not exterminated should at least be confined to small guarded preserves.

But I'm also a humanitarian. I don't think we should just round them up and kill them. I think instead we should offer government assistance only to those who undergo sterilization. That was in a few generations the problem will have solved itself.

you have to make up things to defend yourself?
now that's just pathetic
Canadians are truly the worst

Is Finland the sperm of Norway and Sweden?

>implying liberals are worse offenders of purism than us, the literal racists

Great picture

Mk.

>Why is the one drop rule a standard
Reproductive politics.

White slaveowners slept with their slaves and traded the daughters they owned to have whiter slaves to impregnate.

By the time America became independent, they were already knocking up girls who were as little as one-sixteenth African, and it continued for several more generations. Eventually, they would have erased the African genetics entirely (except for mitochondrial DNA).

One of the major conflicts that brought an end to the medieval era was the upper classes replacing the DNA of the lower classes in a similar way. If the males of one group mate with the females of another group, and never the reverse, over time the genetics of the latter group are overwritten by those of the former group. There was no reason for the lower classes to go meekly to their destruction.

It was important to the common people of America that rich slave-owners shouldn't be able to produce huge numbers of offspring as slaves and then release them into the population as free and equal men. It was bad enough that they could grab up the best land and work it without paying anyone wages by buying slaves.

Bringing non-whites into America has always been a hostile act to the common people, an attack on the value of their labor. It was as true with African slaves, as it is today with Mexicans and Asians.

It's a Sup Forums learns a history lesson episode.