Wake up in hospital with a doctor peering over you

>wake up in hospital with a doctor peering over you
>w-where am i?
>"you didn't have enough testosterone when you were in your mother's womb and you were abused as a kid, so it turns out you're a faggot who thinks he's a girl"
>w-wtf?
>"you have a two options"
>"A, we can pump you full of estrogen and testosterone blockers, cut off your peepee, and install a non-functioning pseudo-vagina after which you can dress like a girl, wear makeup, and live in a world where everyone laughs at you and no one will ever want to have sex with you."
>"or B, we can put you on a testosterone supplementation regimen, and you can go to therapy during which your brain can literally, physically change itself due to brain plasticity and you can get help realizing you aren't a fag nor a girl"
>"so what's it going to be?"
>cut if off

Why do all these faggots choose B, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
archive.is/gP9yr#selection-567.4-567.166
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine
sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GgA5Gq_4ZMU
pastebin.com/f54AG18Q)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean A. fug

The problem is people still think the soul controls everything you think

In reality the shit you eat and your workout regime control more than you can imagine

>we can put you on a testosterone supplementation regimen, and you can go to therapy during which your brain can literally, physically change itself due to brain plasticity and you can get help realizing you aren't a fag nor a girl

It's not that simple retard.

>t. doctor
Yeah you're right. It couldn't possibly work, therefore fags should jump straight to self-mutilation. Kill yourself.

>change itself due to brain plasticity

There are limits to this. Can you become a girl if you wanted to OP?

wuts t.

>There are limits to brain plasticity (unspecified of course) therefore once mentally ill always mentally ill.
I could probably be convinced I were a girl under the right conditions. Therapy doesn't work only because people "will" themselves to get better.

>under the right conditions

Fuck that, if someone tried to convince you you where a girl and you sucked cock even if it worked you'd be more retarded than you are now. Part of you will always be a male that doesn't suck dick (giving you the benefit of the doubt just for arguments sake.), and that will fuck with you.

B is proven pseudoscience that results in massive suicide rates and compounding emotional disorders and/or substance abuse.

A reduces the psychological/emotional impairment with proven increase in quality of life, despite suicidal behavior and substance abuse being somewhat heightened vs the normal population. However this is the result of societal/familial mistreatment and not because "I cut my weewee off".

>I could probably be convinced I were a girl under the right conditions

What are you hiding OP?

The difference is that being a fag or thinking you're a girl when you're not is the delusion. People can be cured of delusion via therapy and medication. Obviously this route should be tried before men say "fuck it, I guess I'm a girl."
>fags and trannies aren't mentally ill
or
>therapy doesn't work
Kill yourself.

Because its easier to be a woman, and its easier to be a "victim"

And it's these delusions that cause massive suicide rates and compounding emotional disorders and/or substance abuse.

Dangers of Homosexuality
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
You can also just google transgender regret.

Educate yourself, stupid faggot.

This is very true. I think the transgender phenomena is a lack of realizing that and the natural desire to experience all things, one of those being what the other gender does.

A healthy individual in a healthy society will naturally learn about those things through a romantic and sexual relationship with a member of the opposite sex. But unfortunately, we do not have a healthy society and many lower class millennials are not healthy. Im just glad i realized what i wanted in life and sequestered my transgender nonsense into sexual fantasy where it belongs.

These people actually have similar brain regions to the gender they think they are.

Nobody denies homosexuality and transsexuality are disorders/defects of some sort. But scientific research has shown this is not something you can cure through therapy, drugs, electroshock, lobotomies or any other method. Its a hardwired neurological defect that one must adapt to and live with, otherwise suffer extreme psychological/emotional harm that results in substance abuse, suicide, criminal behavior, poverty, welfare dependence and homelessness.

This. I swear all Sup Forums needs to do is read the scientific data on this or just talk to a trans person to understand this. Close-mindedness is just as degenerate as progressive philosophy and certainly just as harmful (seeing as close mindedness is what makes progressive philosophy degenerate in the first place). FFS they don't actually want to chop their dick off but if you woke up one day with a pair of c-cups on your chest and nobody else saw the problem with it you would want to lop them off too.

>when you can't stop giving Jahans shit for being a dr who loving lefty faggot but he's one of the only low-test people who didn't try to turn into a girl
Really makes you think.

>muh Jews

Got something better than pseudoscience?

inb4 "b-but Pimozide!"

>what is brain plasticity
That is no surprise.
>But scientific research has shown this is not something you can cure through therapy, drugs, electroshock, lobotomies or any other method.
I simply don't believe you. I am 100% certain that I can google and find cases of faggots or trannies being cured.
>otherwise suffer extreme psychological/emotional harm that results in substance abuse, suicide, criminal behavior, poverty, welfare dependence and homelessness.
Looks like they're fucked either way, then, because this is what faggots and trannies are already susceptible to.

>pseudoscience
This is a faulty syllogism. Defining something a certain way doesn't make it true. Sensationalistic idiot. I bet you're an atheist, too.

You dumb goy

gender is a social construct

Gender is a mentally consturcted fantasy and doesn't exist when not used synonymously with "sex."

You can find cases but you have to hunt for them and they are blatantly in the minority. Conversion therapy for gays has definitively been proven false, or at least any method that has currently been used.

>Looks like they're fucked either way, then, because this is what faggots and trannies are already susceptible to.
Right so why does Sup Forums insist on kicking them well they're down.

>You wake up with a doctor peeing over you

My dreams have become a reality!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

>Body integrity identity disorder (BIID, also referred to as amputee identity disorder)[1] is a psychological disorder in which an otherwise healthy individual feels that they are meant to be disabled.[2][3][4][5] "Transability", an almost identical disorder, is medically recognized by the American Psychiatric Association's DSM-5, but BIID is not. BIID is related to xenomelia, "the dysphoric feeling that one or more limbs of one's body do not belong to one's self".[6]

Why do we think this is weird but when someone wants to cut his dick off we think it's ok?

Trying to cure homosexuality or transsexuality is like trying to cure cerebral palzy, schizophrenia, or mental retardation. By your standards we should have been able to make retards not stupid, schizos sane and palzies not spergy.

The brain is extremely complex and we aren't anywhere near understanding how neurological defects work, much less curing them. Anybody who's been to a psychiatrist knows that shit is a massive guessing game of what pill might work.

This.

And this.

Stop torturing yourself and make the switch or just kill yourself now and get it over with OP.

>2017
>believing in the biochemical Jew

Trannies
>disorder that makes life a living hell. Medical treatments aimed at improving quality of life and function within society

BIID
>I should have been born disabled! Blind me forever doc! Now gibs me disability welfare Mr. SSA man.

Can we all agree that there are only two genders and that a human being is not allowed to change his gender?

What is a blatant minority?
>Right so why does Sup Forums insist on kicking them well they're down.
For perpetuating their delusion and demanding acceptance of it as normal. If it is at all possible to cure them, any necessary steps should be taken. Calling cases of faggots being cured a "blatan minority" is a fucking retarded excuse for perpetuating the "faggots can't help it" meme. Again, kys.
I don't accept this as analogous nor do I accept that there are no cases of schizos getting better. Faggots and trannies can at least get better.
>The brain is extremely complex
Non-understanding of something doesn't imply complexity, just saying.
>we aren't anywhere near understanding how neurological defects work
>what is therapy?
Understanding everything about mental illness, whatever that means, isn't necessary.

Yes.

No, gender is entirely different than sex, both should be listed on drivers licenses. It makes no sense to have a passable "woman" listed as male.

>>The brain is extremely complex
Non-understanding of something doesn't imply complexity, just saying.

>Understanding everything about mental illness, whatever that means, isn't necessary.

You're too retarded to know how retarded you are.

it's not a disease though...?

The thing about smart people is they come off as retarded or crazy to stupid people.

Or just weird. This is true. Especially if you want to date someone.

>people dont realize that the reason for increase in trans faggots is because they are indeed not being pumped full of testosterone in the womb, their brain regions, turning them into sissies

But yea, a regime of testosterone and learning certain habits could probably rehabilitate those who are androgynous. Which a lot of guys are. It wont be an easy thing and there are probably many unknown pits in trying to think along these lines, but yea, there exists a possibility.

The brain area's that were formed in the womb are formidable enemies to battle, since I think that they are extremely hard wired.

The problem is of course...the reason why so many transsexuals kill themselves is because they have many of these brain area's that are supposed to be a neurotype for proper functioning. Basically 10 of those area's line up in a row, to allow them to function properly. But they sense that 3 or 4 of them are not lining up. And thus they despair. At the end of the day, even if they lie and coddle themselves, they still cannot go around the fact that they either have a dick, or a vagina, and it either works, or it doesnt.

also read this

archive.is/gP9yr#selection-567.4-567.166

And the brain isn't "hardwired." It's plastic. It's as if not more malleable than the body.

I wonder how many trans people would exist if talking about the topic was forbidden and children didn't know about the possiblity to sex change in the first place. I am a highly believer that most of these sex drifts are either teached to children when they are young or are a perversion of the male mind.

Go get Ph.D and open up a practice magically curing the world of all mental, emotional, psychological and neurological illness. Be a savior for all the psychos of Earth.

Just make the switch OP, don't be scared.

>What is a blatant minority?
In this instance a group of people that are relegated to small communities on the internet, as opposed to nearly every other gay/trans person.

>If it is at all possible to cure them, any necessary steps should be taken.
For gays that route has been exhausted and it has become clear that whatever damage the gay lifestyle does to gays pales in comparison to that of conversion therapy. Seriously, it takes two minutes to look up the kind of damage that it can do. Cases of being cured barely even exist, usually apply to people who identify as bi, and have high percentages of relapse. Trannies are a different story but simply accepting it as a medical condition with a set form of treatment is fine. Like do you really think that nobody realizes that a girl with a penis is biologically male? Say what you will about the left's handling of the matter but from my experience the average person cannot be called deluded in this regard because they clearly know what is going on. Normal in this instance clearly does not mean "the norm" or "the average," it means something that society is willing to accept and it's the scientific consensus that accepting these people is better for their mental health than trying to change them for the simple fact that trying to change them doesn't fucking work.

I got a feeling that you read my post in /fit/ about this lol. Have you learn a bit about neuroplasticity?

Also, trying to change your brain later in life may indeed be possible. Especially with hormones (since for example, we do know that transexuals sometimes note that they do feel better after taking female supplementation)

So in a way, by recalling the diaries of those trans sex faggots, can we also make a theory as to how this neuroplasticity with testosterone hormones can work the other way around?

So in a way this theory that op has is somewhat loose but also somewhat based in reason.

C, undergo Astartes pattern treatment to become pic related.

personally I'd choose A

>therapy is not the most highly recommended treatment for depression & many other mental ilnesses

idk man it's a mystery

This is also why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine

America and Australia are greatly affected

This cure only works with transexual and gender issues perhaps. Why would it work for anything else? That doesnt make sense.

You know what else doctors prescribe for things like depression? Sports. Making friends, not being a faggot loser.

Lots of different illnesses may have weird solutions to fixing them.

this is just a biochemical way of fixing gender problems.

To iterate further on this. There are tertiary evidence sources for op. Like pic related is well established. Lower test means less happiness in males. It is established and well documented. Even in remote circle and sample sizes like roiding body builders it is well known that wrecking your endocrine system can result in depression.

but there is a natural way to increase test.

(hope op doesnt mind if I help him a bit)

Women have it easier. They don't have to create. They don't even have to procreate anymore. Despite this they still are worshiped by men, who're all fighting for social validation through sexual conquest. The media and government defends them ardently, because their entire existence is purely of dependence; they wish to generate a society of consumerist reliance and federalized defense and jurisdiction.

If some faggy dude wants to jump on board, it's because they personally feel confident -- deep down -- that the left-wing power structure will never collapse and that they can reap the benefits of our feminized society. These people are genetically predisposed to be traitors and should be excluded entirely from any and all forms of society. The only sympathy I have for trans individuals are children who are pushed into that lifestyle by left-wing ""intellectual"" parents.

this way is through this pirated ebook

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

also another source of tertiary evidence is the cycle of civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

>K selected males have more testosterone and more muscle mass.

I'm a tranny

>be kid
>always feel something is wrong about being a boy
>I have never heard of a tranny, shemale, crossdressers, drag queens, anything of any sort my whole life
>gender confusion intensifies into adolescence
>still have no idea why
>feel alone, as if I'm the only one in the world fucked up like this
>desperately try to fight it and be normal
>for some reason I still feel I should be a girl
>fighting induces emotional disorders, depression, anxiety, social withdrawal and anger management issues
>jump from therapist to therapist for years
>be on anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, anti-psychotics for years
>nothing helping
>desire to be female intensifying to verge of suicidal thoughts
>despite attempts to be a straight man in highschool, people always thought I might be gay or something
>be on internet one day 9 years ago and find out there is a disorder called Gender Identity Disorder
>everything makes sense
>my whole life now makes sense
>begin transition at 20
>depression, anger, suicidal thoughts disappear within the first year
>be qt trap now 9 years later on HRT and living as a woman
>I've never been happier or more confident in my body and identity

This is a thing, no matter what you do to try and suppress it.

I've actually examined this weird situation and had talks with some post-op trans and turns out they simply don't have effective means to perform B at the moment. And it's not like identity politics n sheit makes this better, as some leftists actually will propagate non-existing-yet-B as immoral (because it destroys muh unique identity) thus decreasing possible funding and good coverage for such a programs.

Leech.

how do people treat girl you compared to guy you?

Post pics. Bet you don't pass even after 8 years of 'treatment'

Can you explain that insult? Sorry but i'm just scratching my head at that one.

well considering the average suicide rate of the whole mtf group. One can say that the reverse, option A is also not really working.

How many of them are even alive and doing well enough? About 20%? Would that mean that on average changing your brain could only work with 20% of the people?

There are also countless of bio chemical things involved that may skew it further. FtM for example are not that common, probably because estrogen is not being fought as much as testosterone is through the environment, and social factors like the r/K selection thing.

being a healthy, functioning male in this modern world truly must be something like an elite achievement. Almost nobody can do it these days lol.

You are sick in the head, and just like every other person that is mentally defective, you should be locked up in a mental institute, not mutilate yourself or take women medicine.
Unironically kill yourself you degenerate scum.

>guys hold doors open for me
>guys let me go ahead of them in check out lines at cashier in stores
>get cat-called/hit on by dudes from time to time
>get sexually harassed by disgusting old fat black neighbor every time he sees me
>guys offer to help me when they see me struggling to do something
>best buddy from school treats me like a stupid whore now

It's honestly an interesting experience with both pros and cons. But I don't complain. Life is far better now regardless of the good and bad.

fair enough. got a job? contributing to society?
kek well are you a stupid whore?

I think suicide requires recognition of a lot more factors then just the transgenderism things like environment and social impact and family acceptance I think play a big part

OK it's just a condition which statistically leads to a massive spread of disease and a life expectancy reduced by decades
Totally not a disease though lmao

>be American
>want to go to japan
>everyone asks me why

>my options
>A.) Forget my dream and continue living in a society and culture I detest. Live a boring love, never realize my dream, and die unachieved

or

>B.) Learn japanese, go to japan, even if the culture and society is challenging, and the work force grueling, i will have had the satisfaction of achieving my dream and I can die happy

why is Sup Forums society pressuring me to take A?

All brains are similar.
What degree of similarity are you talking because without that you've said nothing

I'm a receptionist. I used to do porn and camwhore but haven't in years. I suppose that would make me a whore (or former whore) at least. I do want to get into paramedic schooling though.

HUE HUE HUE HUE

I can also tell a story of the test

>be fatfag neet
>low energy, kinda depressed, on anti depressants once
>slowly start to get more red pilled on a bunch of topics
>one day finally snap and be disgusted by my own body
>came alongside the ironpill and a bunch of other motivational stuff
>decide to dedicate neet time to self improvement
>lose all fat
>gain muscle mass
>habits and food increase test
>start noticing that I am changing
>suddenly feel like a lion amongst the lambs
>more energy, more cocky
>when I play competitive games, vidya or whatever, I excel and have fun again as it was when wasnt fat in my youth.

the only "downside" is that you start to notice how alone you are. This whole societal decay cycle is very real.

I think you are outlining your high school issues subconsciously and I think some f***** up s*** happen to you while you're in high school to make you think that you should probably be a girl. Again people have to consider environment social factors and the demographic where you live. I think North vs South there's more acceptance up North so a life of a tranny is affected by its peers

user if it is your dream to go to japan then work for it and do so. Just never forget your home culture and be a shining example of it while also respecting the culture of japan. Thats how I would go about it.

I deeply apologize for my country normalizing your little habits but seriously there's something wrong with you. I get being a man is hard and you don't get to be told that you're pretty and that you don't get doors held open for you that doesn't give you an excuse to tuck your dick and beg Society to change what you were given biologically

>For gays that route has been exhausted
Gays and trannies can at least get better.
>and it has become clear that whatever damage the gay lifestyle does to gays pales in comparison to that of conversion therapy.
The suicide rate after or during conversation among trannies is higher than literally any other group of people. Stop regurgitating this fucking propaganda you non-thinking faggot shill.

>You can find cases but you have to hunt for them and they are blatantly in the minority.
Wonder why there are so few, could it be because in the current political climate you would never be able to work again if you designed an experiment to cure faggotry
No that can't be it
>Conversion therapy for gays has definitively been proven false, or at least any method that has currently been used.
Except you just admitted it works

Learning to be alone it's probably one of the hardest most effective challenges you can get in life. Consider Buddha sat alone underneath the tree for days on end until he became enlightened. Being comfortable in Solitude and being able to thrive without relying on other people for conversation or sex or anything could lead to permanent true Peace

yo don't, seriously don't
you want medical, go into x-ray tech or something
paramedic is a brutal job on the mind & body

>Marginalizing the experience of the trans-abled
TRIGGERED

Gender doesn't exist it is a Jewish invention

Sex is all there is

conversion*

Only in the absence of good variables around you, with that I mean able bodied men for friendships. And sane, healthy women (or just one) for relationships.

If those things really are outside it would be degenerate to waste your creative spirit, and live away alone.

I for one only am aware that there are no able bodied men around. So I can excuse myself on friendship. And I dont feel bad around it in the same way as I do around females, since I am not a faggot.

Around females however I cannot excuse myself, there I am a failure in. I should be more investigative of them and do more effort to find a normal one, but fearfulness and disgust often intersect with one another with me. Hard to tell which is genuine.

Yea that guy is just a fag who never had a shot, at winning the male dating game so despair forced him to madness

>Gays and trannies can at least get better.
Well that's a fucking vague statement if i've ever read one.

>The suicide rate after or during conversation among trannies is higher than literally any other group of people.
Presumably you are getting that from that one swedish Sup Forums likes to throw around

transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
>Of course trans medical and psychological care is efficacious. A 2010 meta-analysis confirmed by studies thereafter show that medical gender confirming interventions reduces gender dysphoria.

The person who did the study fucking says that transitioning works. Do your own research and don't take a single study as fact friend.

>Except you just admitted it works
Read the second post bud. Or a medical journal idc.

if gender transitioning works, why wouldnt the testosterone thing work then? Similar mechanisms to turn brain area's feminine, could also use the same mechanism to turn them male.

And if you have a pair of genitals that would benefit testosterone, wouldnt that be the most logical choice than to mutilate one self?

The male dating game? At 6 years old? I've had these issues for as long as I can remember.

I don't deny there is something wrong. I know its a disorder. I also know that the only medical treatment that helps the majority of transsexual patients is transition. There are no magic pills and no brainwashing to fix my or anyone else's faggotry. You adapt, adjust and live on your life to best way I can... or kill myself. I sure some of these edgelords wouldn't mind that option though.

>Studies from transadvocate
Wow wonder if they're biased

You could have just been low energy and sad and told yourself some Bs story about how it's because you're secretly a girl.
People deceive themselves all the time, forgive me not trusting the self report of someone with a mental disorder

Gender transitioning isn't about changing the brain but changing the body to match the brain. Sure is causes behavioral changes but pumping the brain full of estrogen doesn't change a person's perception of self any more than pumping it full of testosterone. Just look on the trannie threads on /lgbt/ if you need proof of this fact.

Maybe read what the scientist who did your study has to say about the matter instead of looking for a cop out.

>I think you are outlining your high school issues subconsciously and I think some f***** up s*** happen to you while you're in high school to make you think that you should probably be a girl.
Fall behind in physical department and bullied by jocks. US jocks culture is like Ford conveyor stamping out fags.

>is causes behavioral changes

which in turn affect the brain, you have no idea what kind of primordial forces you are messing with. There is no soul, no gods, no anything. The only thing that exist is our constant adaptation to the environment, and we are so complex that governing our own actions can give rise to a huge domino effect that may actually change you personality wise. And it could even turn into a positive feedback loop. This goes for the pro female, to the pro male stuff.

That area of the brain where you perspective lies, which looks down upon your "behaviors" (which is actually just you) can also be affected with hormones, foods, chemicals and more. You made a bad judgement of cognition to think that its current state must be granted special rights.

pic related is to how testosterone feels like after a long absence of it.

That first fucking mental acceleration that you feel, goddamn. That is probably one of the most best feelings that you can get.

And the thing is, that testosterone wont go away. It changes you in ways you cannot even imagine.

All you have to do is to let it wash over you and in time you will be different.

care to link such scientific data?

Lmao your transadvocate site does an absolute shit job of defending transfolks
>A study says trans ppl are more likely to an hero after transition
>Bbbut it still reduces """gender dysphoria""" aka some bullshit I made up that doesn't effect your life in any quantitative way so we'll call it a success :^)

Do you even want trannies to feel better?

Again, go look at the trannie threads on /lgbt/ if you want to be proven wrong. I get that the idea of testosterone therapy fits into your philosophy in a broad sense but the mechanics of it just don't work. Dysphoria is a deep rooted complex and you can't just dislodge it by taking a pill ffs.

do you just your own cum bud wtf

Read the meta-analysis from Should have linked sooner to be fair.

yeah that's the ticket

fuck me though japanese study is cutting into my actual life

The scientific community finds HRT and SRS to be controversial practices. There is no consensus among scientists in this regard. The only real consensus is that the Gender Dysphoria exists, there is no consensus on treatment.

>suddenly start to like violent and "hateful" music like this
youtube.com/watch?v=GgA5Gq_4ZMU
>reaction speed goes up and when you go into the city, even among peers, its like you are in an episode of the walking dead, thats how slow most people are these days
>suddenly realize that I started bullying people and I dont even realize that I am doing it
>realize I am starting to hold grudges against people I dont like
>realize that I stopped giving people chances and judge them based on the many variables that they have on their bodies
>no longer feel like a narcissistic faggot and actually like being in the company of familiar faces
>body language allows also some synthesis with those people of which you didnt have it before (may be related to this regime though pastebin.com/f54AG18Q)
>social anxiety almost entirely evaporates

You should really try testosterone.

>by taking a pill

actually, it can be done just so

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957