The nuclear codes, father

The nuclear codes, father.

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Barron admirer here. It's hilarious to watch his autism crash and burn him. But in all seriousness we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

Photoshop a cane in his hand

Fuck off
Barron will rule

>Able to hack DNC server and confuse the US spy agencies at age 10
>Capable of acting harmless and autistic when the public eye is on him
>Builds model planes and and understands comples archetecture and engineering
>200 lvl IQ
>Wishes to instal a New World Order in which he is Leader of all global super powers

Tmw when barron is the true Big Boss and Donald Trump is Just Venom Snake

you stupid shills are so fucking obvious it's sad. you're just taking the would be beautiful canvas of the internet and taking a massive shit all over it. fuck you shill I hope your internet cables get physically severed and that you never muster up the motivation to replace them

>current moron

KEK

No Barron! I taught you to use your powers for good!

That guy is creepy

>Unfortunately, the Donald taught his son everything he knew, and then his son killed him in his sleep.

Sory,but thats part of my master plan

oh, he'll get the codes. dont worry americans, we are all in good hands.

everyone else, your days are numbered. live them out well.

It's a shitty photoshop in low res. Of course it will make anyone look creepy.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. It's hilarious to watch his recklessness crash and burn him. But in all seriousness we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

>current moron

Dominus inferi

>Pooloo.
>Trump voter.

Pick one.

>Father was 60 and mother was 36 when he was conceived

kek lets not pretend the little shit isn't autistic

Do not disrespect the Prince, degenerate.

Oh Fug

What happened to Marco Rubio?

Day of the rake when?

Trump is Caesar, Barron will be Augustus

Master of the Underworld.

Men can pump healthy seed all their lives.

36 for women is definitely getting into Autismo age. Not going to lie. I am not 100% convinced he is autistic though.

His behavior makes sense if you take into account he is 10 years old with an overbearing mother.

I'll be forced to stop you Barron!

Are his ears still growing?

Ears keep growing all your life. Look at an old man and look at his yuge ears... unless his ears were small from the get go...

Older men pump out semen with much higher rates of autism and other problems

You've been fighting an illusion for 30 minutes. Try again RATOBOT

Oh and those delgates...heh Ilusiongates actually..

Would love to see a source on this.

None of you just realised that maybe he is the antichrist? Some time ago a lot of creepys just saying the AC was born, his autistic out of this world look, he is fucking tall, the son of a world leader who represents "a change", son of two oposite worlds (east and west) near to all that rich rituals this faggets do, and Sup Forums just don't stop talking about him.

And you know kek always make visible the keked posibilities.

he is a good character and by his look a posible future leader.

my fucking sides

lmao nice

His fucking ears are out of control

And we thought Ted Cruz looked like a rodent. Good lord.

He got Dispelled and never recovered

And he's going to be the God Emperor after his daddy, so just do yourself a favor and accept his as your superiors and masters.

>american canes

gibsmedat proof

fuck off kike. your mind tricks don't work here.

Yeah but Roboto's ears are already humongous. If they grow any more, they'll devour the man.

Why does he use the cane?

Heh... I've been doing this longer than you kid. I havn't shown you ALL my tricks...

>implying he doesn't already have the nuclear codes
He hacked the pentagon and downloaded them for his third grade science project.

Sadly I didn't just realize this

>former Barron admirer
Is he too old for you now?

Saved

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/study-ties-dad’s-age-risk-autism-other-mental-disorders-kids

kek confirms the barron regime

this is funny

>Muad Dub

Finally a humorous post from a leaf.

>Risk increased

No shit Sven. Men can still have healthy children well into their 60's compared to women.

Obviously younger is better.

C U T E
U
T
E

>Cruz
>Good
I hope Donald banishes this sniveling rat back to Canada.

You could land a plane on those ears holy shit

t. post election newfags

He still has that same facial expression...

You go your damn sauce, stop complaining.

NANOMACHINES SON

the Bogdanoffs will bow to Barron

Is that kid really 10? He's fucking huge

Mind exploded. Elaborate more armadabro

Liquid Snake. Who is Solid, and who is Solidus? And Venom?

He'll grasp at whatever straws he can to avoid saying Barron is a retard

>What happened to Marco Rubio?
Photoshop.

>Leaf
wew

High horse.

Good is a point of view, Ted. The Democrats and the Republicans are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater power.

Father, we have The Cyber - WHY can't we use it!!

I've crossed dimmensions on a whim. I've fought the God-Emperor and the She-Demon and lived to tell the tale. I transcend such trivial matters such as life and death. The skelegates are under my command. The power of Constitutional Conservatism flows through my veins. I have powers beyond you kid. Walk away now.

The Democrats rely on their money for their strength. They think inward, only about themselves.

>candy cane

Top kek

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

He has a Young Bruce Wayne Vibe...

Might be going underground rescuing children in slave rings and taking purple haired leftists scalps...cuz thats what Batman does?

You are but a relic of the past, Ted, it doesn't matter how many dimensions you can traverse, i hold true power now.

HOW DARE YOU DENY BEST BOY THE CODES

shill detected

And the Republicans don't?

The Republicans are selfless... they only care about others.

Barron looks Bored, and knows its all Horse Shit, and watching his life change.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. It's hilarious to watch his recklessness crash and burn him. But in all seriousness we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

Ok, it's fucking obvious about how everybody has noticed Barron in this event, not only as an assistant, from the Trump sons he is probably the most noticed, becaming a meme by now, pretty far. byHe acts as if was distracted, or thinking. You can put a lot of plots behind this, even as a JarJar Binks efect, were he made himself look as an autistic fagget... But being a huge personality and brilliant mind in his own kiddo brain. Or he just is fucking distracted of course.

A couple of days after today, i saw that famous image on the walls of bank of America, everybody knows what means have those walls (pic related), also one of the centers of power of this world, and a place were D. Trump it's obviously attached by his fortune. I'm just making a call, but the kid on those walls.....

also in /x/ are talking about this family pretty much of what it was to be. Kek always spoke, and it's a subconscient part of our comunity brain. The one who can see and organize the chaos trough all that fundamental and false political parties.

Sup Forums is the center of cult for Kek, and is surely the only place where he can spoke as a temple, where everybody praise him.

Sooo...

Kek

Barron's gonna be a pussy slayer if he doesn't grow up lanky. It'll be funny 6-8 years down the line to see all the lib women go "I hate trump but I'd totally bang barron"

Ruboto is down for maintenance to improve on his 2024 campaign

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Barack Obama, "the wise"?

I thought not. It's not a story the Republicans would tell you. It's a Democrat legend. Barack Obama was a bright prodigy of the Democrats who lived many years ago. He was so powerful and so wise that he could use the Government to influence the people to create careers... He had such a knowledge of the left side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from being impeached.

He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his enemy everything he knew, and then one night, his enemy overthrew him in his sleep. It's ironic that he could save others from being overthrown, but not himself.

Is it possible to learn this power?

Fresh off the boat from Reddit, huh?

Hand over the Metal Gear, dad

Not from a Republican.

holy shit whats with his hears, as if mr spock and a schnitzel had a baby

I will do whatever you ask. Just help me save America. I can't live without her. If it dies, I don't know what I will do.