apply at any large company, instant denial

move to colorado to work in weed industry
get denied bc background

technically have clean record
but will be felon for life

what do pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/j1mit/how_to_remove_yourself_from
reddit.com/r/technology/comments/j1mit/how_to_remove_yourself_from_all_background_check/c28gip7/
reddit.com/r/technology/comments/j1mit/how_to_remove_yourself_from_all_background_check/c28gto3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

start own company. if you're up to it, it's the best option.

well your first mistakw was selling weed, but no going back on that, you were just a kid.

but why would you move to colorodo in search of work in the weed industry if you have a felony record? was it not obvious to you that it would be a problem?

id say look into physical blue collar work. they tend to not care about drug use and felonies as long as you get to work on time and work hard all day.

dude, just live off your privilege like the rest of us

have done this

became a welder, fabricator, limo driver, iron worker, construction worker, gutter cleaning

all pays 15-25 an hour

nobody will give FT work, benefits or salary after a year or two at company bc criminal record

Fucking bullshit, you did you get hired as a retail manager and uber driver then get fired? They either know of your criminal record beforehand or somehow you haven't informed them in which case they have every right to fire your stupid ass. I'd say it's more likely that you're just a lazy piece of shit and thats why you got fired and can't get a job

>technically have clean record
No.
Also, go into business for yourself.

>what do pol?
join the rwds, wee need people like you, with nothing to lose, to bash in the skills of commies and all these faggot protesters.

while on probation living in different state, it didnt appear on background checks will charge was pending. gt hired at 35k a year to be liquor store manager, year goes by, complete probation, they move me to another state, run new background check, shows up this time, I get fired.

Same thing happened with uber, applied while on prbation, approved, then moved state, completed proabtion, they ran background check again, denied, fired.

I currently work 40-60 hours a week making 15-25 an hour, just wanting an opportunity to make real money

Learn Spanish then go to home depot parking lots, then when you have enough loot, go to South Dakota and work in oil, then take that money and buy penny stocks and invest in forex, then live off of the Interest from your first million, then move to soCal and buy a home on the shore and retire happy.

Single moms.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Sell stuff on Ebay.

Join army.

technically i do, the state courts expunged my records.

problem is, we live in an era where private companies save data every year.

Bush got arrested with coke and nobody found record of it bc 70s.

today nothing is lost, even if your record is clean

today you get a DUI at 18, answer for it in every interview until you die

Join a motorcycle club.

Tried this, got denied bc background, they don't accept drug felons, even with expunged clean recoeds

Sell weed and coke bro.

Youre fucked now anyway. Make enough to do it legit in Colorado.

Sorted.

Yeah you're pretty much fucked if you have a felony conviction.

I have a totally clean police record, a degree from a good university (computer science), 4 years experience in my industry and good professional references. I get declined for every job I apply to.

tell me about it, stupid fucking feminist anti gun cunt, my mother

left town at 18, still don't talk to that dumb bitch

she has 15 cats, quite literally, lost custody of us to CPS at 12 for a bit due to so much cat piss in the carpets

stupid fucking single mothers

EXPUNGE!
I think it's 7 or 8 years and you can expunge most offenses from your record. Requires a lawyer though. Hope you dont live in Cali

Are you black?

Become a fag? Hell no

have tried and will continue trying

started limo company
started online company selling flash drives
started t shirt company
started gutter cleaning company

still have success with shirts

flash drive price margins to small now w alibaba

gutter cleaning i need insurance so i stopped

any suggestions?

rwds?

>start selling weed

well there is your mistake

go to Massachusetts or California or Maine

but you will need actual skills just being a weed hustler isn't much of a skill these days

Be an entrepreneur and start up your own company. Selling weed as you did was a sign that you have the ability to create your own worth. Don't rely on others.

I got this done

problem is private background check companies like checkr do sweeps every year. So even if it is expunged in 2014- current, checkr shows the employer the charge and probation period before the expungement. truly no way to get away, felon for life, even with expungement.

>Sell stuff on Ebay.

fuck ebay because niggers buy things there

>today nothing is lost, even if your record is clean

they can lose your records and you can scrub them, but it costs a lot

What are you even complaining about? That's not a bad wage.

no I am white but I grew up with no money to single mother and no father figure or relatives.

turned 18, had nothing, met someone who was driving a black on black CTS at a show, back to his crib, shows me 20 plus pounds and over 10K in cash.

Fell right into it. dumb mistake

If your records really are expunged, take the civil service test.
Private companies will always try to protect themselves from criminals.

>gutter cleaning i need insurance so i stopped

fake the insurance, also first tip when you get into business don't tell anyone but your customers. don't involve the city or the state, you could make bank as a boiler install guy who does work without pulling a permit, you'll consistently be able to quote lower prices, you need to get a member of local law enforcement on your install team,

you should join a fraternal organization and build up your status.

but be honest about all your past convictions

I'm sure if you called these nice gentlemen "fags", they would thank you for the compliment and offer you a motorcycle ride.

>Fell right into it. dumb mistake

you should have joined the Army first, you could get a degree then join the Army, if you're not too old

Join the army.

god those fruitcakes again

whats in cali or mass or maine? I lived in LA fuck that hell hole

it's a slave wage I want a house and a family and health benefits and vacations and shit if I am working 50 hours a week every week every year

Got a reliable pickup and a buddy or two?
Junk removal.

So on a average month you make $3000.

Is it that bad?

Man the fuck up and get a job in the real world. Machine shops, welding, plumbing, and other well paid trades. Tons of ex cons do mans work, and you're not as likely to find pencilnecked white collar fags afraid of someone trying to make an honest living.

Go to school for welding, get into a fucking union, or similar. Avoid big soulless companies and HR idiocy and find small blue collars shops.

You should've petitioned Obama for a pardon when you had the chance, dummy.

what kind of fraternal organization?

Move to a state that legalized. Seriously, around here people don't care at all about pot charges anymore.

Army won't take drug felons, even after it's expunged. I went into the recruitment office, had a recruitment officer look into it for me. Hard no from all armed services. It is not an option

>start selling weed
>buy nice car
that's where you fucked up

this is good advice

Rob your dad

>what do pol?
sell weed, but this time be low key, and a non retard
how do you get caught with 9 pounds of weed.
fucking noobs

am currently a welder fabricator - nobody will give me benfits or slary bc background also done iron work, have done the real work

yes

>want women and power
>start selling weed
>buy nice car
Rookie mistake

This is the wrong place, unfortunately. Most people here have no idea how is life of a convict and will just give piss poor advice. You're better seeking a parole officer to ask whatever you need.

From what I can see, though, you are just not satisfied with the kind of jobs you're getting, because they're not developing into a career. You should just save money and keep trying to start your own business. You may not become rich, but you'll wont get cucked by your employer again.

Come to Europe, amerifriend

Funny, I did just that. Moved to Cali, now living in Denver.

Tried getting job at pot shops, so you need to get badge from state. state rejected me bc background.

Got paid 25 an hour on contract for andriod app development, company told me to interview for ft position, never heard back after consent to background check - found work in blue collar fields as iron worker and welder, but that wont make me rich

my mother is a crazy women, after her third divorce, she went into the docs office and got aritifically inseminated. this is back when it was anonomous donors. so legally, i will never be able to find out who my biological father is. his paperwork was shredded 25 years ago

I quite literally have no father

Go Canada and apply a job in the weed industry. Best of luck.

>found work in blue collar fields as iron worker and welder, but that wont make me rich
You're a scumbag.
Go into sales.

obviously what you are doing now isnt working

question: do you vote for all elections?

are you politically active?

what political group are you aligned to which wil remove your barriers of success?

it doesnt seem to be republican or democrats

we dont want any smelly americans coming to Canada. We are hoping that Trump builds the wall on the northern border as well, to keep them all away from us

be me at 18
take bus into town bc no car
less than 200 in bank account
apply for jobs at 9 an hour bc 2008
get denied by all
get job for 7.25 at sandwich shop

need to pay for my own health insurance
stop paying bc no money
need money for phone
stop paying bc no money

friend lets me crash on couch for 100 bucks a month
go to show for free
go out to smoke cig
bum one to guy in nice coat

start talking
notice his watch is worth more than i've made in a year
asks if i want to smoke
go back to crib
he shows me 20 plus pounds
says he will float me pounds for 2K, in the midwest
start selling them for 3-4K at university
buy nissan maxima
have MFF threesomes, parties, life is amazing
travel all 50 states, get own townhome downtwon
start driving to humboldt to pick up with friend
20-30 pounds per trip
grower gets raided
gives us all up

thanks obama

go from making 5K-10K a month to shit jobs with bosses and dress codes

shit jobs still 9 years later

you do realize that politicians are aligned to political groups, and politicians have the power to remove barriers from citizens or legislate to them assistance?

You do have a father. The Father in Heaven

In a very similar boat.

I have two felony charges.

My only option is to more or less continue the same path but much doing so much more wisely

>Grow indoor, whole sale most product to key buyers
>Invest profits and other product into delivery business with friend under friend's moms name.
>set aside a small percentage of profits to build equity in daytrading and/or brokerage accounts

It's not very easy for us anymore but its possible.

repent for your sins boi
should of thought about your future before doing stupid shit.

Then start working 80 hours a week or go to school faggot, sorry you didn't pick one of the $150k/yr jobs from the foot of the $150k/yr job tree

If all else fails, there's always NEETBUX. I see you've paid into the system for a while, so you might be able to get SSD if you figure out a physical or mental ailment. A good disability lawyer is paramount, and getting harder to find (Binder & Binder just went bankrupt, a leader in disability litigation). If the system wants to fuck you, it's time to fuck them right back and do nothing and get paid for it.

life is about risk versus reward

it seems that you got both the risk and the reward on this one

well done

this is the current plan, saving up for a home so I can airbnb it, house prices are crazy tho

>a society can be judged by how it treats it's prisoners

things will get better for you. Get a skill and be the best at it.

If you want to be a high rolling drug lord then go do that again, no one is stopping you. In the real world it's a slog

No haven't been able to vote until 2 years ago when I was officially expunged.

I am somehwat active, I voted for Johnson since he is CEO of a weed company, if any president were to help me that'd be the one.

I vote in local and state when its related to weed or job access.

As far as I know, there is no political group fighting to give felons a chance at white collar work and a clean record

muh Trump is a racist but our country has a citizenship test that makes you proclaim western values.

gtfo you stupid leaf. Trudaeu let all the foreigners buy all your property yet? I swear by 2020 Vancouver and Montreal will be Chinese territories.

You shit on the US but you vacation here 3x a year and have looked into US citizenship dozens of times in your life, especially while waiting for the doc to call you for weeks for an appointment

stupid fucking leafs

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/j1mit/how_to_remove_yourself_from
HOW TO: Remove yourself from ALL background check websites.

no current politcal group or politician is fighting to help felons get into white collar work

sure equal pay for women, but what about former felons?

When you say graduated as a white male, did you have to study for that?

I don't know how the United States education system works but we don't need certificates for that over here.

The catholic church in the 90s called A.I a sin and not real children.

At one time, many catholics and christians considered me a product of science and subhuman

Only recently has the church decided to take a favorable light on A.I

work in construction/renovation.

My family member has done some jail time and he is making comparable money as I am doing at my office job.

thats the point, start the group, Im sure there is more than 1 smelly felon american in the United States

but I am sure l Libertarians political base would agree with background checks not following you for life, or for none violent or sexual offenses

I'm glad you're fucked.

I grow indoors and do wholesale, pretty easy here in CO. I get 6 plants in flower mode legally, can yield hp per plant with 1000w LEDs,

what kind of delivery business?

I have capitalone360? What do you daytrade on? I just throw money into ETFs annually

Underrated

> be me
> have ambition
> grew up dirt poor
> learned how to weld
> made some moves
> own multiple welding shops
> I'm 22

y'all pucci boys can't do shit on your own. Fixed income and resumes are for cucks. You're gonna starve to death wanting vacation days and insurance and shit nigga

What future would have had w/o the felony?

Sometimes I wonder - even with a felony at 19 - I had 25k in cash and 2007 nissan maxima paid off - had been to all 50 states - not sure I regret it

be a working slave or debt slave? no thanks.

never got a cent from the govt in my life - not starting now - i will make my own path and earn my own way

I dont know if this would work for you but comments in their thread some suggest it may work others not. May be worth looking into.

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/j1mit/how_to_remove_yourself_from_all_background_check/c28gip7/
As a convicted felon, I cannot thank you enough. I have turned my life around, yet still get turned down for jobs based on background checks.

Yep. I've had my criminal record expunged from the public records. Now time to individually opt-out 30+ private companies who still have it on file.

Some people have done it on their own, but I wouldn't have the slightest clue how. I had a lawyer do it.

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/j1mit/how_to_remove_yourself_from_all_background_check/c28gto3/
even though I spent hundreds of dollars having it expunged from public records, employers still see the conviction because they contract private companies for background checks.

What about military, OP? It doesn't matter you have felon past in the US, no? There is also the Legion.

ok so you are just a fucking idiot, thanks for letting us know

you are just upset that you cant do whatever you feel like in life and get away with it

you dont actually want to take responsbility for your actions, or work hard to achieve something

you expect everyone to give you things

Like right now, you wanted validation because you are lonely so you wrote on 4 chan asking for emotional support

you are a piece of fucking trash, and worthless, you are a waste of time

you are an excellent specimen to other beta males on Sup Forums, what NOT to be

bong hits 4 jesus you stupid nigger

>reddit.com/r/technology/comments/j1mit/how_to_remove_yourself_from
you mean there is a free solution and it was on reddit this whole time?!?!?!?

a multibillion background check industry BTFO by one free reddit thread?

Go fuck yourself if you honestly belive this shit works.

I'm a 6x rapist and murderer but thanks to this free reddit thread I have a clean record and am now seargant in the military... derp

if you were not sentenced to prison and your charges were "wobblers" (which means they could have been charged as misdameanors) in California you can have the charges reduced to misdemeanors and dismissed via a 17b reduction and 1203. expungement. Will pass all background checks save government ones...

other than that, your options are limited, i was charged with multiple felonies including wirefraud, comp security act of 86 etc etc ( when hacking, phreaking, carding, werent such a big fucking deal! lol) Through good lawyering, inept tech ignorant cops, heavy handed cop, thieving cops, feds too busy to care, i got it all pled out to and convicted of felony receiving stolen property. Did county time, got booted from a University, CA campus. Had 5 year probation, wasnt allowed to work in tech sector, construction was only option. Got felonies reduced to misd. dismissed via 17b Have worked construction ever since, now a 10-99 consultant for large s&p 500 reit, make 125k
you will have to work twice as hard as everyone else, the government hates competition to their crime syndicates. they will fuck you and hope you give up. dont.

be humble, work hard, learn a trade, i have seen fucking mexicans come here with nothing and buy a house in 6 years. but they fucking work constantly, i did all kinds of side jobs, there is always money in construction, but you usually have to start at the bottom. get busy suck it up
www.recordgone.com is a good place to start.

9 lbs. Was the charge trafficking? I got caught with 2lbs but first time conviction so after probation deal i only got charged with misdemeanor. Reading your story makes me feel lucky as fuck.

Wyd professionally?

You were doing gooduntil you talked about Android apps. I've been in the industry for almost 16 years and I've never once heard of someone getting denied for drug charges in software dev. They simply just don't give a shit. I know at two people currently working at very good software companies with heroin and meth selling convictions.

You're either telling stories or getting denied for reasons that have nothing to do with a drug charge from 9 years ago.

every job you apply for, every university you apply for, every internship, discriminates based on two things in the USA, race and gender.

3.0 GPA female, applies to engineering program, accepted!

3.5 GPA male, applies to engineering program, denied

Job postings board for anything government related. 'Seeking female or minority candidates.'

based motherfucker there..
word to da wise...

Did you ever finish degree?
what trade did you learn?
are you a contractor?

are we smelly bc we actually live in a habitable climate where it is possible to sweat? Do you leafs even know what sunburn is?

sure, let me start a pol party in america with no money power or connections and a felony, i'll let you know how big a movement i get going

This

Start an HVAC company

Become a plumber

Become a handyman

Be yo own boss nigga, mah nigga

i finally understand why life is so hard for blacks

Move overseas. This country is fucked.
Ironically, you probably would have more chances if you were black.