>still allow marches to be made where people smash shit up
>have guns
>never use them

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXKdXk2zBwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5bbChtOr2xM
youtube.com/watch?v=HYtJJHUmYQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the marches are happening almost exclusively in places where Hillary won 90% of the vote. I'm not going to fucking dc.

x

Because peopleon the right have something to lose. Why do you think it took World War 1 and a massive economic disaster to create an atmosphere for Hitler to take over Germany, rightists don't chimp out until they have nothing left

That was just day one, have patience faggot.
Trump needs at least 24 hours to grant police and the military carte blanche to murder liberals.
It's like a feral bulldog who has had its neck chained for 8 years, you have to give it a minute to realize it's been set free

Trump girls are the cutest

>marches in liberal cities that banned guns

>tfw i will never impregnate her with my alpha muslim seeds

>Still hasn't left the EU

Nobody in DC but libtards and rap aficionados. Let them destroy their own shit.

>shooting protesters

This isn't the middle east

She looks underage.

Some of them still have guns though, and if gun control gets banned no doubt they'll start arming themselves.

Some liberals already have been buying guns in larger numbers than before.

It's been like that for fucking ages. I just want you fuckers to start removing these fuckers so I can join in.

>what are knives

No one cares, turkshit.

>absolute pussies

Trust me I'd like to but I'm not going to jail over murdering a subhuman

Underage girls can still be considered cute

FPBP.

Also checked.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QXKdXk2zBwQ

Antifa BTFO
Also, one of them was shot at University of Washington protest.

All the marches are happening where Hillary won
All the places that are being smashed are owned by Hillary supporters
They're literally destroying their own shit in a fit of rage
You never stop your enemy when they're making a mistake

Because most Trump supporters don't live in DC or Chicago.

>taking the fickle whims of women seriously

the best thing to do is just ignore this childish nonsense.

Demoshits smash Starbucks and shit.
Like always, the weather gets cold and they go back inside.

It's the "Land of the Free" britbong.

DC has strict gun laws
Gun control works
Check mate

Cause it makes them look so fucking dumb.

With each "protest" Donald earns more follower.

Anericans have been waking up this past year

Because we are actually respectable and are mature adults who can ignore the leftist children. If shit ever really went down though, you can bet I could put a bullet between a commy or niggers eyes from 250 yards with my eyes closed. That's what the shooting range in my backyard has been for

t. Central Floridian with 40 acres

never interrupt your enemies when they're making a mistake

Because there are specific conditions that need to be met in order to legally shoot someone which differ from state to state. You can't shoot someone because they smashed out windows of a store (except in Texas I think, but you may need to be the property owner).

That was the logic of the dems trying to get Trump as the GOP nominee lul

Because allowing commies to make a fool of themselves redpills the normie moderates more than we would if we rounded them up and gassed them right away

you gotta give the normies a reason to hate commies before we can kill them

Vigilante violence would be handing them control of the narrative. They're already trying to convince everyone who will listen that all Trump supporters are violent, hateful Nazis.

As much as I'd like to shoot some libtards, taking the bait is a shit idea. There is a time to fight and a time not to fight.

Besides, their violent protests and looting only hurt their own self-proclaimed identity as tolerant, peaceful progressives. "Never interfere with your enemy when he's making a mistake."

Just bought a gun to train for the same thing. If push comes to actual shove, I'd be happy to join a militia with you

>I have my safespace and that is okay

I wonder how we got into this mess in the first place? Well done on you having the balls to kill subhumans, but that isn't something of amazement really.

My point is, when do they realise it is a mistake? There has to be a point where we react to cast the message.

I like Anglin's call for gangs to be formed. Finding fellow Sup Forumsacks that can fight is something I need and I think many others do as well.

No city in America has outright banned guns. Your model choices are limited and there are more restrictions, but you can still get them. Carrying is the thing that is very hard to get

To add:

I just want video related. Train hard with my fellow European brothers and enjoy the raining of artillery on our enemies.

I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR MUCH!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5bbChtOr2xM

>when do they realise it is a mistake? >There has to be a point where we react to cast the message
Who the fuck is we?

>Finding fellow Sup Forumsacks that can fight is something I need and I think many others do as well.
I also need this, but part of being good at war is not being rash. If we're going to use violence we ought to use it effectively.

>My point is, when do they realise it is a mistake? There has to be a point where we react to cast the message.
Reporting the protests is enough to cast the message to moderate normies.

Essentially this, all these riots only happen in places where democrats make up over 75% of the population

Why should i stop them from destroying their own shit? If they want to be fucking idiots, hurting the way the rest of the country views them, and also ripping up their own shit. Id say its better to let them go.

Also letting the police arrest some of them first makes the fight easier

None of your fucking business, you picky little cuck.

As a european you should know well to avoid the fatal assault truck

This.

Let them fuck their neighborhoods up.

It's not like most countries where everyone lives within 100 miles of eachother. That shits over 1000 miles away from me. Zero effect.

Also we have freedom of speech and free assembly. Not that that pertains to these apes but, you know what I mean.

They're march in the cities.

This. When was the last time you heard of riots happening somewhere other than big cities, the only place Hillary won.

They destroy their own property, and end up red pulling people each time they do.

I live in pseudo Alaska.
There aren't that many musulmans here percentage wise here.

sure, and I guess for sandnigger over there they can also be impregnated with his "alpha muslim seeds".

>Vigilante violence would be handing them control of the narrative. They're already trying to convince everyone who will listen that all Trump supporters are violent, hateful Nazis.
>As much as I'd like to shoot some libtards, taking the bait is a shit idea. There is a time to fight and a time not to fight.

This tbqh

because we are busy working to give a shit about a bunch of niggers and nigger loving college kids ruining their lives.

>go to college
>become an activist
>ruin your life
>never find a good job because of record.
>become a 40 something loser with nothing in life
>blame the goverment.

Because smashing a window at Starbucks is not grounds for summary execution. Annoying as hell, but all it does is push their support further and further away.

She needs to brush her teeth better

>I like Anglin's call for gangs to be formed. Finding fellow Sup Forumsacks that can fight is something I need and I think many others do as well.
Do not join a gang. Gangs are nigger tier. Form a militia. It is protected by the constitution. Continue to promote peace, while being immobile on your values. We are a board of peace, and the Right wing is a ideology of peace.

As Dr. Steve says: "Kill them with kindness."

youtube.com/watch?v=HYtJJHUmYQw

>Because smashing a window at Starbucks is not grounds for summary execution.

Says you.

Why the fuck do they even trashes the place that almost all liberals hang out? AKA Starbucks.

No logic whatsoever.

So if someone says "Cute baby" to a coworker they're not a pedophile? Fucking goober.

1. Trump supporters are characteristically hard working Americans who have established nuclear families. Many have a lot to lose, including their jobs and family support should they happen to go to jail over petty violence. Antifags and those rioting are typically edgy college faggots who see going to jail or prison as a badge of honor in their fight against "the man"
>we have guns
2. If you think owning guns entitles you to go out and murder people over 1st Amendment rights, then you shouldn't own a gun
>checks flag
I see you don't have to worry about owning one.

>Why do burgercucks never fight back?
we beat the shit outta trash bins pretty well

we beat the shit outta trash bins pretty well

>>have guns
We have guns to protect or families and property from niggers
if you think we have guns for any other reason then that you are a libtard

Literally echo chambers

*ding* correct

morons burning down their own city, why should we stop them?

gangs/militia, whatever. As long as we are getting together and getting shit done.

something like this

>gunless libtard creates mess in own city
>gunless libtard sees their neighborhood burn, feels unsafe
>gunless libtard wants white gun toting conservatives to from rural area to come help them

its called land of the free for a reason you stupid fucking brit

>leaf poster
>offers nothing decent
>would be laughed or beaten out of a room if it weren't (((anonymity)))

Go fuck off to another thread, you dumb fucking chink.

Jelly of all that land floridabro, just got back from the navy and gotta say i missed florida everywhere else is too cold for me tbqhf

Yea, thats true you better hope they dont make their way to you through swede cuck land

Stfu you stupid cunt.

prolly cause you dorks only destroy shit in cities with major gun laws and where open carries are permitted. DC/Seattle.
Continue to get arrested and charged with felonies and lose your right to vote. gonna be along 8 years for you.

rioting is not in the 1st Amendment