Do you guys still believe BREXIT was a good idea?

Do you guys still believe BREXIT was a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of the best ideas of our era.

It was a great idea, however, cameron should have made a plan and A50 should have been long since signed, this dawdling is only making us look weak and unprepared.

Do germans in general think the EU is a good idea?

>GBP practically worthless
>Economy going to shit
>Political chaos

Anyone who believes Brexit was a good idea is either 7 years old, or a senile old cunt.

>Do germans in general think the EU is a good idea?

>wanting control over europe

i think its wired in their heads to think this is a good idea

Better idea than the EU.

Yes. Because even if it doesn't happen there's a chance other nations will have their own referendums.

>t. thought life would be perfectly stable for his whole lifetime
>never learned anything about European history

The chaos is the best bit

I guess to a slave, his first glimpse of freedom and self determination is terrifying?

Absolutely.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that things are going to get much much worse for the eurozone countries over the next few years, both economically and socially.

You might as well as the survivors of the Titanic if they still think it was a good idea to get into the lifeboats.

fuck the EU
>an extreme leftwing experiment done without consent

The Kalergi-Union needs to break.

Who the fuck cares about what a bunch of jews do with speculation influencing economic welfare, we're dealing with race here.

It was the right idea

Hyperbole. Also, a weak pound has its advantages.

>Economy going to shit
This is just not true. Our economy is doing rather well.

>Political chaos
More hyperbole. There is no chaos. Everyone is just getting on with it. It's business as usual.

EVERYONE knew there would be economic uncertainty but it would be worth it in the long run. do you not have principles?

Agreed.
My friends being brainwashed is the worst.

yep

>Do germans in general think the EU is a good idea?
As far as I can tell, yes

>this dawdling is only making us look weak and unprepared.
because you are

People like that have no principles beyond their own financial interests.

They would gladly surrender their race and nation to the globalists if it increased the value of their investment portfolio.

I'd still support it even i ended up eating out of a bin
Fuck Globalism and Fuck the EU

behold, this is freedom

this
also, way too many whiny krauts on Sup Forums today

You are the same kraut that makes these pro-EU threads every day aren't you?

How much are they paying you?

dont worry friend, if things get really bad, EU will send aid package to UK

I am from Sup Forums, I usually dont post on Sup Forums, but I am very pro EU
Oh, and I do it for free

>implying
The EU will die due to infighting or being invaded by more human waste

sure thing ahmed

you are not concerned that most of your trade is with EU and that May seems to head for hard Brexit?

Sup Forums is very anti-EU as are most sane people.

I despise the EU and will enjoy watching it die.

Most of my trade is with CHYNA and now it's going to be with my anglopals.

Also BMW sucks.

I've always advocated for the Hardest Brexit possible
I would have started deporting if i was in charge

No. I couldn't care less. No amount of trade with the EU will help us secure our borders.

the UK has to trade mostly with the EU because thats a stipulation of joining the EU.

However the UK has the most global ties of any European nation, as well as belonging to a group of "special friends" since they are the Dad of it. Im sure they can figure out how to trade with other countries again.

>108255996
>Economy going to shit
>Political chaos

None of that is true faggot.

LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY

Keep your EU caliphate. We want nothing to do with it.

Come back when your country is a nuclear power, then we'll talk. Until then, fuck off.

>germoney now the only big creditor left in the eu
>now the only sugar daddy left for all of the greeks/spanish/italians etc
>is the next destination for all the darkies that won't be able to cross the channel
We're going to be seeing much more kraut tears in the near future and i think thats great.

So you are not worried that if you suddenly have to pay tarrifs for most of your trade, it could affect you in a negative way?

>However the UK has the most global ties of any European nation
Yeah, I am sure China and India remember fondly the time of British colonialization

>as well as belonging to a group of "special friends" since they are the Dad of it
And Trump just said America first and started to cut trade deals.

Whyd they throw away sandwhiches? Did they purposefully starve themselves?

Apparently the sandwiches weren't halal and they were expecting better free stuff.

Sure

Now that Trump won we're gonna buddy up with the UK and bully the fuck out of Europe.

Nukes wont help you against poverty

>It's a US, UK and Russia team up vs the Germans episode
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

3rd time in nearly 100 years

Nothing is more important that self control
>huur what about the Money
Fuck off you slave

Yes.

>So you are not worried that if you suddenly have to pay tarrifs for most of your trade, it could affect you in a negative way?

I'd rather pay tarrifs than have freedom of movement of people.

What is it about countries having the right to self determination that Germans just can't seem to comprehend? We're out mate. Deal with it.

there are quiet a lot of things more important than self-control
food and shelter, for once

We're still well on course to become a caliphate in our out of the EU. Leaving is an important but small first step.

>So you are not worried that if you suddenly have to pay tarrifs for most of your trade
No. I have been an advocate of returning to protective tariffs for a long time. That's a big part of what made Europe so jelly about how rich and prosperous the US was, and what concerned your European Jew Bankers so much that they had to come destroy it.

so you would rather be as poor as a pole than having poles in your country?

Please. We're one of the largest economies in the world. Countries many times smaller and less influencial than us manage without the EU so why can't we?

There's plenty of food and shelter in the US. That's kind of why so many Europeans took the trouble to come here and resettle in order to escape bad ideas like communism.

I mean you would know all about that Hans
>Get raped post WW1 by the French
>Get literally raped WW2 by the Russians

seeBritain will never be poor.

Nah that's bollocks mate. less than 5% of the total population are mudslimes. We're nowhere near caliphate levels, unlike most of mainland Europe.

yes

i will kill if asked if the eu tries to stop us in anyay

give me freedom or give me death

so if you suddenly have to pay tarrifs for like 50% of your trade, you will end up richer? That really puzzles me

you benefited greatly from two things
1) your finance sector, which had access to EU and Euro passporting rights
2) having free trade with rest of the EU

With both of those things suddenly gone, UK will be suddenly much worse off.

Are you that dumb that you think that without the EU countries turn into African shitholes?

Holy fuck Hans you've been brainwashed. Look at Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Canada, Australia, etc...

All those countries have a HIGHER standard of living the EU countries. What does that tell you?

>so if you suddenly have to pay tarrifs for like 50% of your trade, you will end up richer? That really puzzles me
No, not suddenly. It depends on whether or not the tariffs are implemented correctly. The basic idea is similar to story of Henry Ford.

On one side of the equation, we have tariffs to stop us from having to compete with 3rd world slave labor. On the other side of the equation we pay our workers enough to be able to buy our own goods.

Pure conjecture. You have no hard evidence to support your assertion, only speculation.

Britain has existed for over a thousand years. It was there long before the EU's inception and will be there long after the EU has been completely erased.

You need to sell us your goods more than we need to buy it, fritz. A large proportion of your total GDP is based on international exports to other EU countries and outside of the EU.

Hard-ball all you like. With Trump practically telling you to go fuck yourselves, and the EU living on a ticking clock that's quickly winding down, your only option now is to bend over and take it from the chinese.

My my. The stench of desperation and delusion is rather odious.

>Look at Switzerland, Norway, Iceland
They all have some sort of access deal to the EU single market

>Canada
Is pretty much US vassal. Besides, they have natural ressources, which UK lacks

People here are genuinely of the opinion that government is automatically good and any problem can be solved by it.

Even our "right wing" party just advocates the existing infrastructure. It is the same Europe over, aside from perhaps in the UK where people discuss its limits. Here there are no limits.

Today Wilders, Le Pen and Frauke were in Koblenz, having a conference discussing current situation in western europe. I wish I could visit it, but I just didn't know there would be one.

These guys posted some images on twitter with title like "Hallo Koblenz". And wouldn't you know it, they were immediately swarmed by NOT antifas, but you average fucking kraut imbeciles and cucks, which makes me hate krautcuckistan even more. And now another fucking kraut starts a subversive thread, spreading doubts and asking rhetoric dumb questions about the authoritarian globalist degenerate structure. Fuck.

Brits, get the fuck out from the EU as hard as possible, do not stay under any circumstances with these ahmed cock receivers. The baltic states had it the worst from 2008-2012 during the great recession, you'll have a short term recession, too. But you'll be independent and have a chance to make your nation great again under your terms, not kraut kike ones. Do it and never give in to the kraut menace

>Yeah, I am sure China and India remember fondly the time of British colonialization
China and India can stay the fuck out.

Our industry was destroyed because cuck politicians sold our expertise to third worlders so they could make an inferior product for cheap. Trading with India is a fucking betrayal as far as I'm concerned.

To put it in perspective, Scotland's Yes campaign had a 670 page manifesto prepared for if they won
UKIP and the Leave campaign had a few bus slogas

Complete and utter nonsense.

We have global ties with both the commonwealth and superpowers like China and the US. Even IF we don't get a trade deal with Europe, we'll be fine.

I appreciate your concern for us Hans but if I were you I would be more worried about yourselves. The eurozone is headed for another recession and it's only a matter of time before another country decides to leave.

Sort yourselves out.

>No, not suddenly. It depends on whether or not the tariffs are implemented correctly.
I dont understand. After you invoked article 50 and two years are over, if we dont have any deal, the next day we will trade under WTO rules, which dictates tarrifs.

>Britain has existed for over a thousand years.
You mean the landmass of Britain? Because UK surely didnt exist for a thousand years.

>You need to sell us your goods more than we need to buy it, fritz.
What makes you think, that? EU sells a far smaller percentage of their total export to UK than the other way around

>Even IF we don't get a trade deal with Europe
Yeah, normal people will be just fine with higher food prices and frozen wages.

>I dont understand. After you invoked article 50 and two years are over, if we dont have any deal, the next day we will trade under WTO rules, which dictates tarrifs.
First of all, the US doesn't have an article 50. Second of all, we can do whatever the fuck we want, whether it's through tariffs, trade deals, taxes, or whatever else.

You're forgetting that the US is the world's remaining super power and doesn't give a shit about its own laws most of the time. I wish it would give a shit about them. But the EU doesn't give a shit about its own laws and it's still failing hard after all this time.

If I were the UK, I'd be all about cutting off from it and spending the next few months sleeping on a couch in the US until things get sorted.

England was fouded in 927 AD.

>You need to sell us your goods more than we need to buy it, fritz.
I never said that. I said we don't need to trade with you. And we won't, unless we get a good deal.

>We have global ties with both the commonwealth and superpowers like China and the US.
And do you think that the commonwealth and superpowers like China and the US will offer you a fair trade deal?
Or maybe they will see that you are in desperate need of a trading partner and use it as levarage to force you into a shitty deal?

why you are talking about the US?
I thought this thread was about Brexit

Stagnant wages already exist with the EU thanks to migrants driving down wages.

Brexit will benefit normal people.

I'm pretty sure they won't ask us to accept free movement in order to trade with them.

So basically any deal is better than a deal with the EU.

There's absolutely no evidence to support that claim. There's no indication whatsoever to show that enacting A50 will cause a recession, nor is there any indication to prove that lower to middle class families will suffer higher household goods prices and fuel prices in the aftermath of an A50 signing.

The facts show the complete opposite, with the economy having risen and strengthened since the brexit vote.

>Stagnant wages already exist with the EU thanks to migrants driving down wages.
And under Tory leadership, they'll stay stagnant.

Have you been asleep? Both sides see value to a brexit and will be looking for an opportunity to make it work.

Maybe it will be like BRICS and fail, but we're not afraid of exploring possibilities when the existing structure is doomed.

What are you, a labour voter? I smell Corbyn.. That or SNP scum. Which is it?

but do you honestly not see the possibility that they could force you into a trade deal that really sucks for you?
And I dont think it is out of the question that commonwealth countries like india could demand free travel as a part of trade deal

Even if that's true, things won't get any worse will they?

At least now Bob won't have to compete with Luigi and Mehmet for jobs.

No, that's Cologne.

Yeah best idea in ages.

As I said: any trade deal that doesn't involve the free movement of people is better than what we have now.

We voted for Brexit to cut immigration. Theresa May knows that, MPs know that and we will never accept any deal that involves the free movement of people. Sorry Hans.

India already has free travel to the US via our outsourcing of the education industry, which is one of our few remaining valuable exports. It's not that we all hate Indians (although god damn they are loud when they talk) but we would rather have a more sensible visa system for all foreigners that is not geared toward the sort of cultural destruction that the Jews who control it want.

So in other words both sides would prefer to have a sensible degree of free travel. Both sides want this.

Yes. I actually expected the economic situation to be worse than it currently is but I was still prepared to vote leave, so I think things are going better than expected.

I look forward to other European countries coming to their senses and leaving the EU. Once it collapses we can have a common defence strategy and trade agreements but leave all the silly shit like a shared currency and the ECHR out of it.

I hope you are right, but your leaders dont seem to necessary share your anti-immigrant sentiments

They would be literally Hitler if they didn't fall into Leninist lockstep like Good Germans.

It takes a really great German, and I mean a very, very great German, I mean, folks, is this a Great German or what, but he's also a Scot, but he's German, too, and what a Great German he is, right?

I'd rather 10,000 niggers come to the UK every year rather than 500,000 (((Europeans))).

wtf are you even talking about?

while we disagree, it is nice to see that you are tolerant and dont mind people of different skin color in your country

There will not be an EU or a Euro 10 years from now.
So yes, it was a good idea.

He means that you're a dumb goy.

Enjoy your caliph8 m8.

you are the one getting all the black people, friend

>wtf are you even talking about?
I'm talking about how most politicians need to regurgitate globalist talking points if they want to keep their jobs.

The rest was kind of a joke based on the drumpf meme and the Nuremburg trials, but I guess you're a no fun allowed kind of German.

You already have them...

We'll take our chances. Sorry we've crashed your Empire again.

Says the cuck who's dumb whore opened your country's legs who every subhuman

Sure Hans.

Better tell your sister and your mother to cover up when they leave the house from now on. You wouldn't want to trigger a sexual emergency would you?

nigel farage was an elected member of eu parlament, and he is gonna become a reporter on fox news
if there is anybody who doesn't need to "regurgitate globalist talking points", than its him

Absolutely. It was a major blow to Globalism.

I was hopeless for the future anyway. I had nothing to lose and even if Brexit will ruin the chances of some people who have otherwise got richer I regret nothing.

I have immense pride and gratitude that I lived at at a time i could be part of it.