Women march = fake news fake protest

New York Times reporting (((Soros))) is behind the Women's march where privileged white women were paid and flown in from all over the country to walk down the street wearing matching pink clothes like children.

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

Now that's white privilege.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i90QSc_SqB4
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is a link to this nonsense

>oops, here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=i90QSc_SqB4

Behind every piece of doo, is a big nosed jew

taybump

NYT is reporting on this? Is this what winning looks like?

So how long until Trump goes after Soros?

Fake protest? Is that what you call 500,000 people in the center of the mall? lol

>500,000
Oh where'd you get that number from? Media Matters? Or from the same pollsters who said Hillary had a 98% chance of winning? Kek

HIllary lost with 3 million votes more

Haha illegal votes haha

>Have 96% higher chance of winning than your opponent.
>Win only .5% more national votes
>M-margin of error!

dont forget all the dead voters

Ever thought that George Soros is just a face/puppet for some even more powerful, globalist super-jews? I feel like there's a reason why he allows the media to expose his intentions to the public so much, like he's just there to serve as the eye of Sauron figure while the real kikes go unnoticed.

I have a hyper liberal American aunt who's taking part in the march, and she wasn't paid by soros. Not everything is an immense conspiracy you fucking idiots

This is literally the case. He's the fall guy.

>My aunt isn't getting paid she's just retarded!
You realize people get paid to pass these things off as being high profile right? If they were entirely paid and everyone knew it there'd be no point, the fact that people like your aunt thinks this shit is worthy of her time or has an altruistic purpose makes her a moron.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS A LEAF SHILLING? LOL, does Trudeau have an agency dedicated to spreading liberalism online?

Nah I'm here. It really is at least 500'000 or close to it. The entire area around the mall is near gridlock

Check her bank statement brosef.

GLOBAL PROTESTS!

Does anyone have the picture of the bus stop commercial with trump giving the finger. Says something like no one cares about your protest

jesus christ

im cringing very hard

Yep. Jews aren't stupid. This guy knows he'll be fine even if the the world catches onto his bullshit; he's just being open about it so that the rest of the team can hide their plans in the shadow of his shilling without being singled out. Crafty kikes.
Sup Forums needs to stop fixating on Soros and go after other targets. The beast of social Marxism isn't just a serpent that'll be harmless after you take its head; it's more like a hydra.

Why is it so hard for you clowns to wrap your heads around the fact that there are mass protests. I agree with you that these people are incredibly childish, but the protests ARE happening. It's not entirely artificial like you tinfoil hats claim.

Also
>shilling
Go fuck yourself, retard. How new are you to Sup Forums? Haven't you realized that Sup Forums are the ultimate shillers?

Yup like the BLM "protests" very non profit much free no Soros involvement.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>the shill media starts dropping minor redpills
is this what winning feels like, Sup Forums?

she played by the same rules as trump

get over it you crybaby swedcuck bitch. that's how elections work in our country, to prevent being overthrown by a bunch of niggers and dykes from california

take a lesson

>t. leaf

Can someone buy 1000 rats and let them out among the protesters. It will cause a stampede and countless deaths.

Come on, do it!

I'm not claiming that there is NO involvement from Soros and the like, but they're not funding the entire fucking thing. At most, they payed for the expenses of all the speakers. Do you really think that hundreds of thousands of people across the country are on Soros' pay roll? Grow up

The votes of niggers and Mexicans who should not be able to vote in the first place.

I usually can't distinguish crowds of 30.000 from crowds of 200.000 when I'm inbetween.

why does he do it? everyone keeps saying cause hes a 'jew'. But what is the real season why he does this stuff.

what is the fucking point of this protest?

what is their goal?

I've been hearing from all over the place that the women's organizations within this movement have been fighting with each other over who is more disadvantaged. I really hope there is a chimpout at some point

>a leaf not understanding how the protesting hierarchy works
>a leaf not grasping the concept of all paid leaders organizing an event with money funded by Soros

A
FUCKING
LEAF

> It's not entirely artificial like you tinfoil hats claim.

Use your head. There was shitload of anti war protesters during Bush era. ALL OF THEM disappeared during Obama, even though Obama ended up being bigger warmonger than Dubya ever hoped to be. Not a fucking beep out of them.
Watch as they will now reemerge again. The bubble you westerners are wrapped in is mindboggling.

Followers gained are still indirectly because he buys protesters. He's one of the biggest parts of all of these groups and protests, making followers, getting them on stages, etc.

>CAN I GET YOU TO SING WITH US
Oh no

I bet he's absolutely steamed that Trump is more powerful than him. He thought he was hot shit, like a puppeteer pulling Hillary's strings. The some two bit millionaire comes along and puts him in his place.

Bet he wishes he ran.

And he blames Trump for his lost gambling money too

Why is Soros the only one that we know of who uses his money for this bullshit when he's not even close to being the richest man in the world?

Why doesn't Buffet use his wealth to start false flag operations and ruin countries

What are they saying?

Soros is the puppet from the Rothschilds.

Everything Soros does is because (((they))) ordered him to do.

They sing
>THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT
and then they chant a black person's name. A few seconds ago they were chanting "TRAYVON MARTIN".

Isn't he a slav tho?

Buffett is a good guy though, apart from being a die hard Democrat. He's a normal person who learned from the best invest investor at his time and happened to surpass his teacher thanks to a huge stroke of luck (meeting Charlie Munger).
Buffett is literally a genius investor. Soros is just plain evil.

I know people in that protest, kiddo, it's real.

you think all these broads paid for their tickets?
fuck no.

And now Trayvon Martin's mother is chanting his name. Christ, will blacks ever stop talking about that thug?

Here's a clip on Soros.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

His whole moral justification for ruining countries is "somebody else would have done it, so it might as well be me"

>THIS IS FOR MY TRANS BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Do you honestly think each one of them personally meets with soros to discuss the salary?

Soros couldn't even pay for some real lyrics?

How long till Trump kicks out Soros?

#SAYNAY
#TALMBOUT

I suspected that. The Rothschild clan is basically the globalist royal family: all globalists bow to the Rothschilds, and the Rothschilds bow to none but Moloch.

>heteropatriarchy

that's a new one for me

Nope, what a fucking embarrassing performance. A basic drumbeat while idiots sing and chant pathetically basic lyrics.

Hey senpaitachi anyone know how long this bullshit is going to continue for?

I am going to spend a few hours with a friend and I wanna know if I'm gonna be able to make fun of these retards later

The Rothshilds bow down to the Bogdanoffs.

I watched this one, truly seems like a very nihilistic man. Maybe him saying he didn't feel bad about selling out his fellow Jews is a defense mechanism to obscure the damage it did to his soul or something

I hope he's one of the good guys, maybe he's using his wealth in secret to obstruct Soros' master plan

He is not a puppet, he is just one of many. Sometimes they work together and sometimes their interests clashes

Obama didn't declare any large scale wars. Please stfu, Petr

>New York Times reporting (((Soros))) is behind the Women's march where privileged white women were paid and flown in from all over the country to walk down the street wearing matching pink clothes like children.

yes, and El Chapo is set to testify the details of how Soros got that money from his illegal drug operations

these fools are going down

>The Rothshilds bow down to the Bogdanoffs.

sorry boss Rothschilds don't bow to those black demon weirdos

It's hardly anything to do with women, it's just a convenient cover. It's an SJW march to push leftist ideals and attack Trump for anything.

Most women find this sort of shit tiresome and it's not in their name.