OUTA THE WAY WOMENS MARCH COMING THRU

WE DONT WANT YOUR TINY HANDS ANYWHERE NEAR OUR UNDERPANTS

WE DONT WANT YOUR TINY HANDS
ANYWHERE NEAR OUR UNDERPANTS

Why wont they just go to Canada as they promised?

Hot chicks for Hillary!

fitness lady knows the secret to success

y u hating on some bitch just gettin fit.

that fucking abomination puts me off my food

she's pretty cute desu

O really?

she's working on it u fedora tipping pos. maybe she wants to get fit and find a nice aryan boy you don't know.

Her belly looks like it would be soft and comfy to lay on 2bh

that's just a bad picture

>get fit and find a nice aryan boy you don't know
True. Definitely don't know that.

That's not running form at all

>bad picture

Of course. No doubt, no doubt.

Imagine you're just minding your own business, reading the paper on the bench, and suddenly the putrid odor fish assaults you. You look up in agony and see the source: Lena Dunham, shuffling past you in tennis shoes. Her greasy hair is matted with sweat, and her armpits drip with the stuff. Her earbuds blast with awful rap music and disturb everyone around. She stops suddenly and looks down at your lunchbag.
"Got a donut?"
You're in no position to argue; you can't breathe in this stench and will just give anything to her to make her leave. So she leaves with your food, shuffling on to her next victim, fatter now than when she began her jog.

She's not very good at comedy is she?

oh god my eyes

that's pictures are suppose to look unflattering

i would bum them both to be honest

>t. Lena Dunham

Looks like blonde Emo Phillips

kill it with fire

What is the purpose of that stretch?

Who's this hambeast?

its like The Penguin's tranny nephew on a powerwalk

Maybe she wanted to show off for the passersby?

I have no real problem with her looks. Yes, she's fat, but she's not too fat, as far as I'm concerned.

But modern society has taught me to judge a women by her mind, and her mind is all kinds of wrong. If you date this woman, you will one day wake up to find your balls floating in a glass of water on the nightstand. The choice of attire alone was obviously meant to accentuate her body in all the wrong ways. I don't really have a problem with that as part of a joke, or fetish play, but she lives this kind of life 24/7.

if she lost weight, she would definitely be qt pie
too bad she's beyond fucked up in the head

Kek

>If you date this woman, you will one day wake up to find your balls floating in a glass of water on the nightstand

Well.

Thanks for those nightmares, user.

Consider how many of these she violates.

Scary af.

Well duh she's a comedian that makes so much sense

Why redheads?

Well if it were a joke, then at least this one was original.

He's a mutie and wants all redheads for himself.

shhhh
burger, please. no. be quiet please.

Women who do male things are fine if they are higher testosterone or compete in tournaments.

They are absolute unicorns. They play to win the game, not to gain malet attention.

Safest to just avoid though.

No clue.

I have no experience with redheads.

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. No bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.

>that pic
>not dealing with your crying child but instead posing for an edgy picture
>Current Year Parenting

Now, now.

You have plenty of room up there.

Pic is missing Lars Ulrich.

Wow. Just wow.

This march has got to be of the most cancerous things I have ever seen. Literally a bunch of aging saggy cunts, BLM, snowflakes and degenerates salting our nation's streets demanding that Trump become a commiecrat for the next 4 years.

turned into a BLM rally as usual

CNN is such shit.

Cunt commentators saying Trump hasn't done enough for women since getting elected.

HE HAS BEEN PRESIDENT FOR 25 HOURS.

Jeez.

redheads are all insatiable sluts, true nymphos. sounds nice at first, but after 3 sessions and a sore dick its not.

no woman who needs that much dicking that often is going to stay loyal

Next thing you know, they'll demand Trump pardon those 4 'misunderstood children' in Chicago.

Surely there is a sanity issue for redheads.

HOLY FUCK

underrated/10 well posted my dude.

"uhh no ur wrong ur fuckng stupid and dont even know anything about economics. stupid FUCKIn male TRASH fucking LEARN POLITICS YOU FUCKING DEPLORABLE WHITE FUCK!"

Shame about Whoopi. I like her. She's ancap as fuck.

CC'd a Beretta on the view, apparently. Only mentioned it once, years later. It freaked all her cohosts out. Argued that if a woman hits a guy, she'd better be ready to get smacked.

>Next thing you know, they'll demand Trump pardon those 4 'misunderstood children' in Chicago.

Did you read their manifesto?

BLM is evil. If they hadn't been pre-occupied with the downstairs neighbor, allowing that poor disabled white kid to escape, the kidnappers would have probably killed him.

Evil.

>Shame about Whoopi. I like her.

Clearly you have never watched an episode of the View.

Whoopi is disgusting.

they had a manifesto? I heard it was supposed to end in an execution but wasn't sure if that was just what people were saying or not. It makes since seeing as they live streamed it. Sending the message "see this is what happens if u wite and vote 4 trump"

>manifesto

BLM did.

A childish list of demands from the genetics that never invented the wheel.

They wanted things like, "Dismantle all police forces,"

Etc.

Sad and stupid and scary at the same time.

She's still nothing to write home about. But that body, fucking christ that's awful.

already said trayvon martyn dindu also a load of black muslims praising Assata Shakur who shot a cop dead, send in the drones

>She's still nothing to write home about. But that body, fucking christ that's awful.

What do you mean, user?