Seriously what the fuck is up with Barron's body?

Seriously what the fuck is up with Barron's body?

Also he looks like he was gonna go full seig heil but then realised there were cameras watching.

I'm really looking forward to the memes that are gonna be made from this kid.

He's 10 for Christ's sakes. Why does everyone need to over analyze retarded shit like body posture on a child?

this guy is good with computers

Makes me glad there weren't cameras on me when I was his age desu.

OH SHIT IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKIN JOHO REFERENCE?

He's lanky

Because his body's fucked. He's too tall and his body posture is disgusting.

"He's 10 for Christ's sake" he's the presidents son, expect some publicity.

Seriously, imagine what your life would be like at 10 if every moment you were outside was on camera. Young kids are fucking weird. I even like kids and I can admit that.

He's just a normal kid doing normal kid things. When you were 10 would you enjoy standing around at formal events and clapping? God no, when i was 10 I would have rathered just hump trees or play with my toy guns or just go piss people off. Open your eyes Sup Forums.

Barron was what set Donald Trump against vaccines. He was a healthy young child who went to doctor, got pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, didn't feel good and changed - AUTISM.

It's a power stance. His hips are thrust forward while he is a little slack, directing focus to his crotch. I wouldn't expect a bunch of ppl who overanalyze 10 year olds to understand though...

Barron's pretty well behaved for that age, I'd probably be walking around or jumping in place or something.

The irony of all liberals who constantly exclaim the presidents family is off limits only when it's a liberal president in office.

future Hodor

CYBER SECRETARY

>10 year old boy does some weird shit
>more news at 11
Libturds everyone.

I think we can all admit that Barron will forever be fucked from the pressure of being trumps son.

On another note we get to see all the cringey and autistic shit he does over the years of being the presidents son.

ayy lmao

>Hurr hes a 10 yr old who is wearing new shoes and is wearing body armor. How did u walk when you were 10?

I didn't because I was born disabled and used my dads legs to get around and by the age of 8 I got my very own wheelchair for Christmas.

so what were you guys doing when you were 10? i was probably playing nintendo and. like. what. come on. people dont even start masturbating at 10. think about that. can you even remember a time before masturbating? barron doesnt even care about pussy yet

THINK ABOUT IT

he's a kid. he's tall as fuck for a kid too. kids gunna end up probably around 6'5 like his brother. maybe even taller

THINK ABOUT IT

barron is alpha as fuck. even if in 8 years we discover he is a literal aspie, hes a billionaire. it doesnt matter. hes gunna be slaying bitches online with his mad autist skills while having enough status to still get laid besides his potential mental disability

tldr kid could be the biggest autist in the world and he'll still be a gigantic pussy slayer