Gf born in Russia. Is she white?

She was born in yekaterinburg. She a slav or white. What do?

mummy i want slav gf to

Depends if you're at a level of purity spiraling to look at her and say "non-white".

Does her being adopted changed anything?

how did u get slav gf

Her nipples and asshole have to be pink to be white.

Check for us all with pics and get back to us.

At this point, true "white" women have been completely destroyed. Women's march confirms this.

Slavs are as close as we're gonna get at this point,

hope you realise that in russia and the eastern european countries it is customary for a girls mother to find her an older boyfriend to fuck her daily from the age of 13. That's why they're so sexy and mature young. seriously

Honestly because I take chances. Drove across the country for no reason and abandoned everything behind. I met her and took her back to my home state. Pretty much I grew my balls back. Didn't lose anything in the long run either.

No. *sighs*.

what? why would it?

No accent and no Russian influence.

want prety slav wif lik mummey

yeah I guess that's a bummer, but I'd still be jelly of you

Pics of gtfo you stupid faget

No

lol american posters are so garbage

She's clearly Germanic

no.

>yekaterinburg
Ew filthy ural.
The true white Russians are only in St.Petersburg

Why are you even asking us?

Ignore the divide and conquer shills, she's fine. If you went by what anons on here say, literally nobody is white.

no mum is slav ledy

Slavs are white you retard.
White is not exclusively northern European.

The native population in this area is mongloid, but the russians have conquered it, so I doubt she is native, if she is a russian she normally would be considered white. Slavs are white, but obviously the aren't exactly North Western European. So their society is more low trust and the devide between the higher up and the lower class is far greater.

Slavs aren't white, sorry.

Many whites are Slavs but not all Slavs are white. Czechs, Poles, Slovaks, Croats, Belorussians, and Latvians, Lithuanians(even though not technically Slav), western Russians, are often white. It's the south eastern and eastern Slavs that tend not to be.