Got punched in the face by a girl at the bar last night, lots of witnesses. Should I press charges...

Got punched in the face by a girl at the bar last night, lots of witnesses. Should I press charges? Obviously couldn't hit her back.

of course you should

do you even have to ask

Yeah, fuck her.

If it's on video, then yes, immediately.

"witnesses" may not work.

I've also been attacked by women and I regret not pressing charges cause god knows I'd be in prison if I had done the same.

Let it go, belive it or not there are still normal people in the world, if people already dont think shes insane they will now.

Yes

Absolutely. By not pressing charges you are setting an example. That they can get away with it. That is unacceptable.

Why not? A bitch kneed me in the balls when I was argueing with her cuck. I slapped the holy shit out of her and would have done more if her cuck hadn't jumped on me. Violence begets violence and sees no gender.

>Obviously couldn't hit her back.
Why not? Your arms don't work or something?

>Obviously couldn't hit her back.
fuck that OP you're a pussy. if a bitch wants to punch me in the face like a man she better be ready for the fucking consequences.

>you came to Sup Forums instead of going to the police

you're lost, senpai

because he is a cuck and she was with a nigger that would have beat his beta ass

Would you if it were a dude? If you say yes then you're being a sexist moron for even thinking about it.

I 100% believe this without ever having seen OP.

As much as we joke the NAP is real.

Yeah dude, punch a chick in a bar full of people and tell me how that goes.

I know our society likes to pretend women are the same as men, but that doesn't make it so.

If it were a dude I would have hit him back.

>press charges

You are a giant fucking pussy. Only a giant fucking pussy would even consider pressing charges over a bar fight. I fucking hate how litigious Americans are now, suing people and going to the cops over even the slightest little thing.

It if where a dude I'd hit him back THEN press charges.

The story I told was at a bar. Well outside a bar but there were still people watching.

People only jump in when they know the women or you just randomly attack them. And if you randomly attack a women you deserve to be jumped.

So she fucked you up twice.
How does it feel to be such a weak pussy?
I've layed down bitches plenty of times and any faggot white knight that tries anything. Even had one of the bitches suck my dick later on. She was testing you and you failed, you nĂ¼-male beta faggot.

>People only jump in when they know the women or you just randomly attack them.
White knights will attack you anyway and then lie to the police that she dindu nuffin.

Press charges

Tell as the whole story OP

We cant advise you like this

Pressing charges for a bruised ego is what a coward does. Suck it up, learn from it, you're fine.

> Obviously couldn't hit her back.

why not? after all they want equality.
give them what they want and when they realize what they have done the feminist movement will die in the next years.
i'm serious. equality? 50% of steel workers should be women. oh you want even more equality? 50% of refuse collectors should be women and so on.

force them to realize how retarded they are and they will go back to the kitchen by themselfes.

and yes, get a lawyer and sue this bitch.

Came here to say this too

Also, you're an adult, you don't need an authority figure to sort out your own shit. Quit being a millennial and toughen up.

This is why your country is shit. You lube your buttcheeks with vaseline and 'suck it up'

Good job OP. Never hit back, call the cops and report them for their crime. If you are dumb enough to hit back, know that you will be jailed, not her.

of course

Just arguing over dumb shit. Wasn't hitting on her or anything. I actually know her. She even broke the window of my buddies car right after.

what are the missing details - what faggotry were you doing that got you punched in the face by a girl? Since you're thinking about pressing charges you're probably a twat so I'm guessing you were being a numale dingus and got served by a woman because you're lower in the hierarchy.

Omerta

greentext story for us.

she sounds stronger than you. Sign the pact and cut your balls off and submit to her like the fawning omegamale you are.

Lashing out after the fact is pointless and cowardly. It's already over. Should he have acted differently at the time? Absolutely. Should he have sucked it up as it was happening? No. But it's over now.

He should know to have better situational awareness in the future. Also, he must come off as a bit of a weenie in person if a girl felt up to punching him.

Guarantee OP would have had charges pressed against him if the situation was reversed

Consult an attorney you retarded nigger, all the (((evidence))) you claim likely cannot be subpoenaed so you're fucked. In the future if a Jew, a bitch, or a nigger raised their fists you're already done for because the legal system is not going to help you if you attempt to defend yourself. That's why you should carry a gun and should have shot her immediately when threatened. Let her pay for your attorney and her medical bills. Shoot her in the tits too so she's ruined for life

don't be a fagit

that is what beta libtards made america into

Yeah stop knowing her. She's a nasty piece of work.

"Squirrel!"

You sure must do it man, ASAP.

Of course it would.

It's called disparity of force. The law is very well aware of the physical disparities between a single person and multiple assailants and between men and women.

>She even broke the window of my buddies car right after

fuck the punch you will probably be ridiculed and actually go for this

ask the car insurance company also,these jews know their shit

>not fighting back even though she started it
Lmao cuck

No, don't be a bitch. Laugh it off, cuz you KNOW it didn't hurt, & if it did, have another girl you know rough her up on your behalf. You wouldn't"press charges" on a dude like a bitch if you couldn't handle it yourself, would you?

And don't forget:
>sue is a girl's name

Yes. You must. Womyn need to start taking responsibility for their actions.

>Jews saying sue so they can make more sheckles from the good goys
You have no case, no police report, and we're likely intoxicated. You will wind up getting assraped by the Jew attorneys, the Jew judges, and the nigger jury who are your (((peers))). Fuck off back to oblivion and don't let bitches, niggers, or kikes hit you

>Not understanding us law
OP is a cuck for getting hit by a bitch. And it was in public so everyone saw it

Press charges, but ask that she work in a men's shelter or with victims of female abuse.

Or slash her tires.

Yes you should press charges but since you were to much of a pussy to hit her back I assume your to much of a pussy to charge her. Fucking cucks letting women hit them.

This guys got it..there isn't equality, yet; you hit a bitch, you're going to have issues...doesn't matter if she's 6'/240lbs, & you're a wheelchair bound 5'2" 140lbs numale, you're going DOWN.
like I said, have one of your female friends handle it, & if you don't have one of those...oh, well...

Btw, why did she hit you?

Yeah, press charges.

Good idea to not fight back because then she'd press charges and you'd lose even though she started it.

Dude yeah. Unless you now her personally, fuck her.

Women like that need to understand that they can't do whatever they want and get away with it.

Yes.

Wrong
Right

That's why you need pepper spray, fool.

>be me
>if a woman attacks me I can't defend myself because I am a muscular former boxer and they wouldn't give me self defence
>use pepper spray
>no permanent damage done
>legal

Problem solved.

What the fuck is going on in that pic?

How am I wrong on
But right on
Makes no sense...what did you mean by this?

You're right, sorry

...it's from Seinfeld

>Implying its wrong to stand up for yourself
>implying its good to have the weaker sex fight your battles
Man you burgers have become super cucks.

OP should have shot her on sight when she raised her bitch fists and he would have been justified, but now he's crying about a case that is going nowhere because he didn't file a police report the instant after he got knocked out by a punch with 3 pounds of force behind it. So now he whines on an anime board and everyone tells him the wrong thing to do. OP is a cuck the is legal system protects people equally but only if you dump a shit ton of money into it, or if you're a woman, a Jew, or a nigger who can claim damages

yes

Yes.

Why do they grab eachother's shirts and punch with one hand like they're hockey players?