/afr/ - Africa General: Somalian Elections Edition

Welcome to Africa general.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_presidential_election,_2017

/ourguy/ is TPP Candidate. He wants Somalis in the west to return to Somalia.

We are:

Pro-Christian
Pro-Biafra

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

I have created a fake e-mail address and have managed to get through to the Puntland Post. I will be shilling anti-Islamist propaganda to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/?
pastebin.com/e9wmuic1
allafrica.com/stories/201701210252.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/womens-march-partners-several-islamic-groups-including-hamas-linked-cair/
pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
twitter.com/thebiafratimes?lang=es
twitter.com/biafradefender?lang=es
twitter.com/radiobiafralive
pastebin.com/BcA94YZu
spiegel.de/international/world/migrant-smuggling-business-means-big-money-in-libya-a-1113654.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof of claim in the OP.

I have responded translating the message back into English, and offering corroboration of the source (one of you lads may have to do this).

So, we're doing another presidential election to try and get the immigrants back in their own country.... I like it

Bump.

Yeah, but that's not our only goal. African politics is meme tier and essentially a sitcom, so we're doing daily/once every two days sets of threads in the evenings.

TPP want immigrants to return to Somalia. If there is an organization for Somalis in Canada, tell them about the TPP.

How do we revive Biafra?

What have you learned about Africa today lads? I've been reading a bit about the Rwandan Genocide, Paul Kagame and the First and Second Congo Wars.

Is the main goal of this to start wars? Or to stop Africans from coming to europe

Shill for them here, raise media attention.

Based Rwanda.

I've been studying the shit tier media infrastructure. As you can see above, fake news will be very easy,

Our goals:

- Biafran Independence
- Less Chinese, Arabic and Islamic influence in Africa
- Yes, keep Africans out.
- Have fun and meme.

Mostly just following African conflcits for the keks.

nairaland.com/?

This is the largest Nigerian forum. Our goal is to sway this forum towards Trump/Biafra.

Go to the politics board, and make and reply to threads that are:

>pro-biafra
>pro-trump
>anti Muslim
>Anti government
>Possible fake news campaigns(?)
>Spread of Wojaks and pepes

Bumping for all the other anons from yesterday to show up.

Based Chile user made this Biafra Pepe. Should we distribute this there?

We won't need fake news here, because the government are actual cunts.

Maybe we should use real news, as in stuff that Nigerians aren't allowed to read that is anti-government. And yes this is a good pepe

Yes, I'd be in support of that. I wonder if the Christian parts - Biafra included - have good internet access. If so, we could say that there is support in the west.

Also guys heres the pastebin; should be updated after the fall from gambia
pastebin.com/e9wmuic1

Agreed. Somali election information too. I'll dump here.

SOMALI ELECTIONS
PDP
>Islamic democracy
>strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood
ARS
>literally a group of former islamic militiants who were given political power
>implying it´s even a question on what our opinion on these are
TPP
>centrist party
>nationalist, social liberal, progressive
>party leader Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed is a former prime minister
>has a good reputation
>Best candidate for /ourguy/
Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke
>Independent
>current prime minister
>???
Ali Haji Warsame
>independent
>businessman, Somali Trump
>might be our guy?
Fadumo Dayib
>woman
>independent
>whole family lives in Finland
>wants to have a negotiate with al-Shabaab
>implying any of this is even remotely near a /ourgal/ criteria

Does somebody in Somalia care about the president?

Probably government loyalists in zones which have been controlled by them for a while.

Still, it would send out a good message to the diaspora.

What does Sup Forums think of the armed Fulani herdsman in Nigeria? They are the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world. They are heavily armed cowboys who routinely go on massacres and slaughter people

Somalia has a government? wtf happened to the libertarian paradise it used to be?

It still isn't in full control, but it has more control than it has done previously.

Muslim or Christian?

Potential Happening in D.R.Congo

allafrica.com/stories/201701210252.html

>The reported re-emergence of M23 rebels in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo could present a security problem for President Joseph Kabila, who is currently facing political resistance. There are fears that the rebel insurgents could unleash chaos in the already fragile east of the country.

>"The Ugandan government would like to inform the public and the international community that the M23 rebels that have been cantoned at Bihanga Military Training School in Ibanda district since the Agreement of 2014 have been quietly escaping into the general public and some to unknown places," the statement reads. "Last night, Uganda security intercepted four vehicles at Mbarara carrying 101 former M23 combatants who were travelling to the DRC."

>Conflicting reports on an alleged attack last weekend indicate that the rebels had captured a small town west of Ishasha, Uganda, before the DRC government forces engaged them.

>Jason Stearns, a political analyst and researcher focusing on DRC said that as long as the fate of the hard core of M23, some 50 officers, is not addressed, either by arresting them or giving them amnesty, they will remain guns for hire, adding that relations between Congo and Uganda have deteriorated in recent weeks.

You need to support Feminism, Pro Choice, gender fluidity in the puntland post.

Hello,

I am sorry for my poor Somali. It has been a while since I have had practice.

ARS are the Alliance for the Re-Liberation of Somalia. They are a political party in Somalia, and their candidate for the presidential elections Sheikh Sharif Ahmed. My family have ties to members of this party, including extended family members.

They have received information about the party being sympathetic to the al-Shabaab group, given that both are Islamist. I will be able to find someone to corroborate this story if you have interest in it. This could be dangerous, and could lead to the situation in Somalia being worsened.

Yours,

Gutaale.

Is there even any point to the elections in Somalia? Does the government even control anything?

They control a fair bit of the country, as you can see.

Anti Muslim Brotherhood

you guys wont do shit until you address them

keep and eye on them in Burkina Faso and Mali

Then get us some insider information on the party. They must be stopped

I'm talking shit about them in my correspondence with the Puntland Post.

TPP are based.

I don't actually know any info, but I'm spreading fake news about them having ties to al-Shabaab members. It might make Somali news.

Do you want to destroy white men and spread diversity and lgbt rights?

dont know if you have been following , but I think these global (((womens))) marches may be in part organzied by them

Clintons are whores for them

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/womens-march-partners-several-islamic-groups-including-hamas-linked-cair/

This could be good. We could meme flexible Muslims in by saying that the Muslim Brotherhood support shit like this.

Reminder that Biafran are bros and deserve to be independant
Also this is the pastebin with the OP for future threads
pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
>pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1
>pastebin.com/E9wmuiC1

And also have a new Biafra Pepe

cool thread by the way
are you behind all the africa generals?

Ayy, Chile user is here!

What do you think of my pro-TPP shilling?

I am indeed, sir, in part.

This all stems from /tgg/, though.

TPP are bros too, they can Make Somalia Great for Once
They want to bring back the somali diaspora, that makes them /ourguys/ in my eyes
We need to find emails and twitter accounts to contact them or spam them, or something

I have been. Read these:

I've also contacted British Somali organizations to try and get them to endorse them.

This is what their women look like, so Id say probably not muslim.
Must be either chirstian or natural religion stuff.

Dank, they probably have an outreach program or something like that, could be worth looking into it
I also found this biafran accounts, to keep in mind if we decide to do something biafran related
twitter.com/thebiafratimes?lang=es
twitter.com/biafradefender?lang=es
twitter.com/radiobiafralive

You should create support for the idea that these nations or more-so liberia is willing to to accept African Americans.

Yank user above posted the link to a Nigerian forum which should go in the Next OP.

What's the current situation in the Gambia? Has Senegal btfo them yet?
I browsed through one of the /afr/ threads the other day but not sure what's happening.

There was never a plan to use force.

Jammeh stepped down after negotiations.

Jammeh stepped down, now Barrow is president, and in the pocket of the senegalese
The eternal senegalese wins again

How do I crash course African politics? I don't even know where to begin?

We have a Pastebin, which is a good starting place!

pastebin.com/BcA94YZu

Ah, I see. Was Barrow the soros funded one? If so what is the proof of that?
Also I'm browsing that nigerian forum and it's wild. There's threads of a dude killing a snake with a stick then other threads about how to install Ubuntu.
kek.

Just pick something interesting and go from there, reading about Paul Kagame and Rwanda is very interesting if you want to start somewhere.

I don't know if he was Soros funded, but he was cucky.

And are there political discussions?

yes there are

> 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

>gay meetings
>illegal

Africa is based af.

He had ties to the Open Society Foundation, a Soros creation.

Very nice.

Hopefully we can meme some support for Biafra.

However, it says that 'promoting secession' is disallowed.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked is Africa

what woulf their policies be on puntland and somaliland?

also won't the pirates just vote based on their tribe alliengence?

that could be a happening there

What this user said He started as a funny african dictator, turns out Soros had his grubby claws on Gambia the whole time

Just be subtle about it, post a meme, an article or something

Depends where you go, honestly.

Most of them will vote tribally, and most are pro-integration, though TPP - /ourguys/ - are at least not Islamist shits.

Stuff about the killing of Biafran Trump supporters might help to gauge opinion.

Interesting

Yeah but it looks like you have to be careful about it on their Sup Forums board. Might be quick to ban you but there seems to be the occasional hardcore Biafra supporter.

Man their /programming/ board isn't bad.
>tfw I'm paying for CS degree meanwhile nigerian Sup Forums is doing the same stuff.
The internet is fucking crazy.

Very fucked. There are some decent places like Botswana where corruption is very low and their GDP per capita is fairly high. But society as a whole is very tribal so everytime an election comes up someone is bound to be disenfranchised and that's how you get so many rebellions that thne quickly turn to crime as a source of income.

So its votebank politics. Interesting. Any money involved? Islamists? What are the chances of us being able to do some fun shit? Are there nationalists?

you think the north will go to war for their independence?

dare I say can we make /ourguys/ cater a narrative to demonize the north for trying to ruin the country?

and having done a quick google search 60% of pirateland GDP is done by somalis aboard seems like this will fuck em' up good if a sufficent number bumrush the nation at once

Well, read these. We're already starting. Somalia has an upcoming election, and the TPP want to invite Somali diaspora back to Somalia. Less niggers in the West. I've contacted a lot of the media pretending to have ties to the Islamist Party, claiming that they are sympathetic towards Islamist terror groups.

Who, Somaliland?

They're actually okay.

Ideally, we just want fewer Somalis in the west.

user I respect and admire your goals and aim, but what I'm suggesting is to have /ourguys/ set in a postion where westernniggers, somalia, somaliand, and islamist slaughter each other

less niggers and islamists
its a thing to consider with the happenings with yemen sending more refugees perhaps even redpilling shitskins to

What is the pink part in central Madagascar?

When does pol deal with the migrant smugglers goign from eritria to Ethiopia, Sudan and Libya?

they know their names

Ermias Ghermay is one of them

spiegel.de/international/world/migrant-smuggling-business-means-big-money-in-libya-a-1113654.html

Yeah, that could work. I suppose we should see how TPP do at the elections. :)

20-30% Catholic.

What is it saying?

Well you can always tell them they need more fighters for jihad or some goatfucker bait, and tell them to call their people back to somalia for the good fight

I know they are africans and shit but will they really fall for it?

>supporting Biafra
Biafra is a lost cause..No Igbo has been president since before the civil war. Both Yorubas (slightly based; mostly Christians) and Hausas (rich Muslim elite in the north; nigger tier) still have animosity to the Igbos due to the civil war. Buhari is a shitty president, but he won't let them succeed. Biafra is basically a joke at this point.

Holy shit Sup Forums lobbying in Somalia? I love it, I'm going to check the pastebin, don't get assasinated OP

Hello,

I am sorry for my poor Somali. It has been a while since I have had practice.

ARS are the Alliance for the Re-Liberation of Somalia. They are a political party in Somalia, and their candidate for the presidential elections Sheikh Sharif Ahmed. My family have ties to members of this party, including extended family members.

They have received information about the party being sympathetic to the al-Shabaab group, given that both are Islamist. I will be able to find someone to corroborate this story if you have interest in it. This could be dangerous, and could lead to the situation in Somalia being worsened.

Yours,

Gutaale.

They may well do, if people on her can corroborate. Worst case scenario, a little bit of lost time,

Thanks. I mistook it for an Eastern religion.

They're going to have democracy now? Ah shucks, I really enjoyed it being under anarchy. Now there will be no anarchic states left.

Weon, me podis explicar como terminaste defendiendo la independencia de una historica nacion africana?

I'll try. :)

We are the Jews now.

If we shill for it here in the west, we can get Palestine style support for it.

Wut? Somalia has a functioning state?
> kek

See here -

No, but it is having elections and we're memeing for the candidate who wants to take Somalis back.

How the fuck can you be into Somali politics lol this site is gold.

jammeh just left on a plane
F

We're not just into Somali politics.

We are a pan-African general, stemming from the Gambia situation.

Our long term goals include Biafran independence.

Use ProtonMail dude. For the next one. You should try 8ch as well, they're always up to some good fun, especially now that their Namibia invasion project was canned.

Me meti a la thread de Gambia, habia un dictador que perdio las elecciones y se negaba a ceder el poder, me dio risa y empeze a hacer Pepes y memes
Luego decidimos hacer /afr/ y segui haciendo memes y mierda, porque la politica africana es la cumbia, cualquier mierda puede pasar
Chile haciendo patria

the only reason I say this is because the western ones are sterotypically to be either ghetto-tier degenerates or fanatic tier relgious, and by having them return they would give those who stayed the perception they are being "colonized" by their ((countrymen)) I would imagine every poltical faction would have a stake for somalia for their playground neoliberals, leftists, islamists, tribalists, etc

one idea is to have /ourguys/ do the heavywork by encouraging shitskins to return or even other shitskin like spics sandniggers and dindus to immigrat to their PoC "utopia" to get the leftists in, feed a demonization narrative to groups like islamists and somaliland/puntland mixed with social tensions between the returning and newcoming shitskins then let them run their course

any other ideas?

F

He was our founder.

What's the deal with ProtonMail?

Keep it up, good luck.

It's end to end encrypted

>panafrican
>independece
???

Finally a thread for my country.

Wait. Somalia has a government and an election now?

As in, we have interest across all of Africa, not in African unity.

Brilliant. That will be much better.

Kind of. See here -->

I thought punt land and Somaliland were on the same side. probably 60% of the country from the North looks like desert from google and were part of Al-Shabaab is.

they have a goverment but they only control a really small part of the nation

imagine them having a city while the rest of the place is mad max

i should add the benifit of having other non somali shitskins is to BTFO leftist narrative when it falls and to reduce shitskin numbers even further across all western nations

is there even Internet access in Africa?

Someone somewhere on that continent at least must have dial up right? Maybe someone richer

(And no the whitw people living in South Africa who managed to get internet working to post on Sup Forums don't count I'm talking about people in the north)