I am George Soros. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you doing in Croatia?

We are organizing a ALL HUMANS ARE HUMANS march, raising awareness on human suffrage and humans in general!

can I have some money?

>can I have some money?

Sure, what's your cause?

Have the Bogdanoffs had any interesting things they've told you lately?

I'm protesting the mistreatment of shoes

What's your SSN? Have to prove you're legit, of course.

What are you going to do with Hillary now that she's a used up, leathery and kuru plagued failure?

Please die, György Schwartz!

Rich guys operate their dicks to get supreme dicks?

I'm in touch with the Bog Bros all the time, they notify me on societal shifts and patterns all the time.

Last thing they told me is that I should raise awareness on the womyn suffrage in Trump America.

As a philanthropist, I had to do something.

Who keeps the metric system out of the US?

Tits of gtfo. In actuality time stamp your picture and write Sup Forums on that timestamp.

I've got a dope idea. Hope is to destabalize the rothschilds.

I'm not sure who are you referring to, my name is George Soros, your neighborhood granpa.

How to get rich?

if you are George Soros you should know your real ((name)), György!

>Who keeps the metric system out of the US?

It's mostly fascist and racist factions of deep-state nazi's that run the US. My foundations are focused on bringing the metric system to America, but we have to implement it from the inside, so for the 2017. our plan is to get rid of fascism in the USA.

What language do you dream in?

You have to have good business sense and you have to be a philanthropist. When you're philanthropic, by the laws of The Secret, the universe gives back.

You can start by donating to one of my foundations!

Human language!

What's it like being the puppet martyr for the Rothschild's?

pastebin.com/3kQ3G6xx

Tits or gtfo

How much money have you lost?

Is your book, Alchemy of Finance, a meme?

what are you doing in croatia?
how much more money are you going to lose in trumps rally?
how much did you pay the fed to raise rates?

>What's it like being the puppet martyr for the Rothschild's?

What do you mean, I'm a self made billionaire business-genius philanthropist bent on saving the world. WTF?!

Will he make it guys? Or has this turn of events in American politics hurt him beyond repair? #PrayForSoros

>inb4 not a question

Soros is Hungarian, not Croat.

Hi George. Are we still on for golf tomorrow morning?

No money is truly lost. That's the advice I got from my mysterious friend, long. long time ago.

Why won't you die?

Sure thing Barry, just call me up.

Are you planning to make america into a 4th Reich in order to have them eternally cucked after defeat like Germany?

Can you give me a little cash, Mr. Soros? I just need about $10K. Sorry for saying mean things about you.

WE DO

What does that even mean, "4th Reich"? Our mission is to enrich and empower all humans.

#WeAreHuman will be our next project, where we plan to activate and mobilize many many humans that have been systematically neglected and harassed, chiefly faggots and dykes. We will try to pit them against the remainders of the middle working class to ensure our message of human empowerment gets heard!

Do the Jews you sold to the Nazis as a young man keep you awake at night, or have you convinced yourself that you never saw their faces?

>10K

Sure, but you have to give me some kind of mission statement before we grant you the funds.

>No money is truly lost. That's the advice I got from my mysterious friend, long. long time ago.

Alright then... how much of your liquidity was destroyed?

I sleep like a baby.

How is babby formed?

>Soros is just a front man. Soros has been identified as a front man of the Anglo-French Rothschild banking group. Understandably neither he nor the Rothschilds want this important fact to be public, so the tight links to his friends in the London “City”, in the British foreign ministry, in the state of Israel and to his mighty friends in the American establishment would stay concealed.

Ask the average person if they know the name Soros. Not alot, but some might recognize it. Now ask them if they've heard the name Rothschild. Find an article on the Rothschilds. Even in the pastebin I posted there are very limited mentions of them.

Face it, they use Soros as a face the public can focus on to keep any focus off of themselves. They're also way more rich and powerful. Soros is like the bad guy you see at the beginning of the movie. The Rothschilds are the real villains pulling the strings behind the scenes you don't see until close to the end.

The WTF convinced me this it's the old kike.

Yawn

It's because of anti-semitic Holocaust denier conspiracy theorist extremist I decided to bankroll antifascist grassroot movements all across the Wst.

>I decided
Soros didn't decide shit. He's too busy kissing the feet of the Rothschilds.

It's for drugs, gibs

How many people would you let be sent to a concentration camp for just one of these? How many would it take for you to personally drive the truck?