Piers Morgan BTFO by based male feminist ally

Piers Morgan BTFO by based male feminist ally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tyqj5AJJwmE
newscientist.com/article/dn28582-scans-prove-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-male-or-female-brain/
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fneur.2016.00087/full?&utm_source=Email_to_authors_&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=T1_11.5e1_author&utm_campaign=Email_publication&field=&journalName=Frontiers_in_Neurology&id=196721
scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4812&context=ujmm
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/d508/66fb196e3fb49621fd749ef77ff2618e9ddd.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously, why are you privileged manbabies so scared of women being equal?

Stand up or sit at the table, which is it?

I don't know user, why do you want women to be drafted and get killed on the front lines in time of war?

in what way are women unequal?

are they not allowed to drive or something? i dont get it

Grab him by the pussy.

Why can't women stand up for women? Isn't that chauvinistic?

we passed equal a long time ago

If women are equal to men, then why is it still wrong for a man to hit a woman?

>strong men stand up for women

No. Cucks do.

Piers is making it hard to continue hating him.

>not standing at the table to project your superiority over everyone else present

NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY DID TO BROCK TURNER

>Strong men stand up for women

BTFO'd harder than that nazi Richard Spencer

They're physically weaker than men, its just not right.

If they are physically weaker, then why are people saying we are equal?

Stand up so that women can have the seats, obviously.

Virtue signaling is gay as fuck dude

Despite not being right he did BTFO all the fags who complain about "muh masculinity!"

Is he on the longest dry spell looking for pussy after his wife died, or is he just innately cucky?

We have the same brain, male or female, its all the same. Our physical bodies are obviously different.

I thought women themselves were strong and independent and who didn't need any men.

Wait, I thought they were supposed to Lean In and say "Deal me in."

I wouldn't be able to stand this smug cunt if his wife wouldn't have died. Now I can just sit here, smirking, while I thank kek for his divine intervention.

isnt a brain physical?

White knighting this hard.

Stop using semantics to justify something, you know exactly what I mean.

and then sit down on the floor and await orders

>We have the same brain, male or female, its all the same

ha, no.

yes, but different sensations also possibly lead to different interpretations

No one's scared of women being equal.
It's just a simple matter of "You don't bite the hand that feeds you", which women apparently can't comprehend.

equal in terms of rights and status. Get that through your head cuck

Patton is the strawman Neckbeard Niceguy come to life, in both virtue signalling and appearance

>Is he on the longest dry spell looking for pussy after his wife died, or is he just innately cucky?

the 5'3 doughboy comic nerd? which do you think?

They're getting equality. We're just treating them with the same suspicion they treat us with.

I can't decide who is worse: him, George Takei or Talcum X

I don't want to have to try to prove my success, just give me all the chairs.

It's pretty clear what he means. You're arguing that the body of men and women are completely different, but somehow the brains are the exact same. This doesn't sound implausible to you?

Why do you make such silly claims as this when the most cursory glance at Google will show how misinformed you are?

based thatcher

friendly reminder that quote comes from back when ronald reagan was trying to kill qaddafi

wait, who stands and who sits?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tyqj5AJJwmE

No more woman at any table, the less men.
check your premises!

Prove otherwise.

Here is a study you can look at, if you find anything of scientific merit that you find contrary to the conclusion, let me know.

newscientist.com/article/dn28582-scans-prove-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-male-or-female-brain/

it's funny because Arbys only kills female cows.

unsuccessful beta males are the greatest threat to society

Male feminists are getting real uppity lately. That's actual misogyny. Why isn't Matthew over there getting exiled from the community yet? He thinks that women need his wimpy protection.

Disgusting.

He's one opinion piece on how he was wrong about guns in America away from being forgiven. Bonus points if it includes a few shots of him at the range.

>if more women are at the table, we are better off
Correct me if I'm wrong, but to my mind, this statement implies women are different than men. If they are not, how would this make us better off?

Is that sexist shitlord Matthew Dowd saying that women can't stand up for themselves as that they need knuckle dragging cavemen to defends them?

journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fneur.2016.00087/full?&utm_source=Email_to_authors_&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=T1_11.5e1_author&utm_campaign=Email_publication&field=&journalName=Frontiers_in_Neurology&id=196721

I'm sure my journal is just biased compared to yours though :^)

Strong men stand up for women who are faithful, loving and don't abuse them.
Feminists are none of these things.

Lol. Men that act like Piers with "muh men rights" are the biggest faggots of all. If women protesting angers you, then you are a really weak human being.

>Introduction
>Sex differences in cardiovascular and other diseases may be driven in part by variations in autonomic nervous system function

What the fuck does that have to do with MRI scans to look at a host of brain characteristics?

Inst this guy a anti gun shill, that said alot of fallacies and etc..., told sandy hook story was real and etc...

how the hell he changed sides to fast?
Problably he is trying to look cool, since his side (cnn, left....) sinking like titanic

>I forget about equality when it suits me

>What the fuck does that have to do with MRI scans to look at a host of brain characteristics?

>VARIATIONS in autonomic nervous system function
>All brains are the same

Pick one and only one.

Vagina spotted.

Tits or gtfo slut.

This spic is just projecting because if anyone protests in Mexico they are shot down either by a drug cartel or government officials

Are you incapable of reading? Were you born with a female brain?

Fucking use your eyeballs, it has an abstract just for normies like you to make sense of the information.

Wasn't Piers Morgan some sort hardcore leftist?
What happened to him? Did he finally see the light?

Why does the English language have a word for craven immature men but not their more numerous female counterparts?

LOL, I wish the government had the balls to shoot protesters. Almost everyone protests in Mexico because you can get away with almost everything while you "protest".

Daily reminded.

It does, it's called feminists.

>Were you born with a female brain?
Where you born with a female brain?

FTFY, sweetie

How much of a "man" are you if you feel emasculated by feminists?

They want special rights above and beyond what men have, then they will be equal. Wait..

lol you daft cunt

>the more women have a seat at the table, the more power/success we all have

No self-respecting man actually believes and deep down, women don't respect men who do believe it.

It's also woefully hypocritical. If there is fundamentally no difference between men and women then why would giving women more power matter? Are you asserting that women
have certain qualities that men don't posses?

That is essentially what they are saying.

>men are minority in USA
>women still try to oppress us
not anymore cunts

the problem is your definition of quality, woman

that isn't why it's "wrong", or else when big strong men hit smaller weak men it'd be seen as just as wrong. it's because women have a uterus; this gave them value in the past.

>Autonomic nervous system function
>MRI scans

Two different branches of science here, Carlos. You need to pick one to continue

We simply call them women. There is no need for a distinction to be made, because they are all like that.

You are literally retarded. MRI scans can be used to detect brain activity. Following me? By observing brain activity, one can observe differences in brain function and physiology.

This has been known for longer than you have been alive.

sad how often shit like that happens
you'd be surprised by the amount that recoup and find out the truth though

Patton Oswalt is the closest link we have to the Neanderthal minus the strength bonus.

Piers Morgan is a shape shifting jew

no offense to the jewish people or the jewish religion. I have great respect for the jews, they have a rich culture with a deep history. Some of my best friends are jewish.

But Piers Morgan is still a shape shifting jew.

stfu manbaby

you have a pussy

Swing and a miss again. Try reading the abstract, slower. Use your finger to follow along and sound the words out. It might help comprehension a bit. Do you want me to do a reading for you? Some people are better at getting it if someone else reads words for them. I can look for some pictures to go along with the journal if you'd like.

Men have more neocortical neurons than women. More synapses as well.
scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4812&context=ujmm

That's why I'm MGTOW

Women not good enough to stand CONFIRMED

Here's the synapse model later in the paper.

Lets stand up for women.

Except when Lauren Southern gets piss poured on her head and pushed.

Except when Ann Coulter is called horrible names at a comedy roast.

Except when a conservative woman is attacked because they deserve it.

Their whole argument is bullshit even a fourth grader should be able to rebutt it. They consider being a woman not just about your chromosomes but on your ideology. So if you're not a retarded SJW feminists you not really a woman.

They cloak their partisianship under the cloak of morality until that standard is asked of them (treating a woman like Ann Coulter with respect) in which they fail miserably and then they never get called out on it except by conservative/alternative media.

> MRI scans can be used to detect brain activity. Following me?

Yes but not autonomic system function. The two are mutually exclusive you plank, and autonomic function has more in common with androids than it does with people and humankind

See

> Stand up to give a woman your seat
> Cock becomes diamonds, precum leaks from the tip
> Whisper in her ear as she sits
> It was my privilege

wtf happened when Piers Morgan starts making sense

>Not an argument

Viewpoint tribalism is stronger than racial or other tribalism.

Fuck I miss this meme

Since you lack the IQ to see the obvious, I'll spell it out for you. The neocortex is the part of the brain that is associated with higher-order functioning. That is spatial reasoning, language, etc. Men have both more brain cells and pathways in that area than women on average. The natural conclusion to draw is that men are smarter on average than women and this is backed up by IQ tests in which men typically score 3-4 points higher than women. In other words, there is a significant gender difference in the brain.

thanks for that

this is retarded...literally comparing the brain to robots now because the word automatic was used

>IQ tests in which men typically score 3-4 points higher than women. In other words, there is a significant gender difference in the brain.
>The natural conclusion to draw

Have you conducted a worldwide census and IQ test? No, your haven't therefore what you have here, Carlos, is a deductive fallacy and the more you bite the funnier for me it is

If you wanted some scientific papers on the subject, I don't mind helping you out.

>This paper presents the results of a longitudinal study of sex differences in intelligence as a test of Lynn’s (1994)hypothesis that from the age of 16 years males develop higher average intelligence than females. The results show that at the ages of 7 and 11 years girls have an IQ advantage of approximately 1 IQ point, but at the age of 16 years this changes in the same boys and girls to an IQ advantage of 1.8 IQ points for boys.
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/d508/66fb196e3fb49621fd749ef77ff2618e9ddd.pdf