This is what delusional trumpfags thinks

>this is what delusional trumpfags thinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RKT351pQHfI
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2011/08/17/could-farms-survive-without-illegal-labor/the-costs-and-benefits-of-a-raise-for-field-workers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay salty leaf

we just need to reslave the slaves

Convicts and losers need jobs too.

Stop duty free shopping in my country maplenigger. Codependency is pathetic and embarrassing.

Tending crops is an honorable profession. True, you will pay more for a head of lettuce. However, your health insurance costs will drop dramatically when you are no longer paying for mexicans showing up at the emergency room with a case of the sniffles. It will all work out in the end.

There's nothing wrong with this. Every city and suburban retard should be forced to do field work at least once in their life.

>Implying this isn't exactly what America needs
Too many white collar jobs makes you a pussy. A nation needs a good mix of intellectual-management and productive labor economy, otherwise we forget what it means to be men. Meanwhile other countries have no white-collar jobs, and are primed and ready to wreck our shit. Tl;dr, concentrating all high-paying jobs in White countries has effectively signed our own death warrant.

>Transsectional feminist forced to leave job as executive social media consultant to do something useful.

I fucking wish. You give trump too much credit

This. If all these libcucks actually worked a hard days labor for one week out of their miserable lives I bet their views would change drastically.

time to pick tomatoes whitey

>mexicans/illegals steal all our GOOD jobs

This is not true, it's a gimmick.

The level of self-awareness liberals have is startling.

When we see this picture, they are intending for people to see this work as shit-paying migrant mexican work. AKA, they are promoting the view that it would be silly for a white person to do this kind of job.

The only reason this type of work gained this stigma is precisely because of immigrants coming in and doing it cheaply. In a better world, American citizens would be doing farmwork like this for respectable wages - it is, after all, at its core, fundamentally no different than equivalent low-level gruntwork done by young people in an office, for which they went $40,000 in debt to earn a degree towards.

Hard labor is the only righteous path.

It doesn't matter if its a good or bad job, it's a job that has been stolen from a white man. The point is availability and workforce security for whites.

wtf you talking white libtards in America PAY farmers so that they can go on to their farms and pick their own stuff and in the end it COST MORE than buying it at the store.

... which now pays $15/ hr
thanks to labour shortage

id gladly work in the fields for a living if that meant no nasty smelly brown scum in my country

>gender studies is abolished all degree holders revert to field work because academia has dropped them.
>Due to the hard work they lose weight, learn to eat smarter to have enough energy to do said field work.
>Obesity plummets and healthcare costs associated with it too.
>mfw

kek

May as well have written "god damn" right before "strawberries"

All memes aside people here if they live around DC should definitely be checking the White House jobs page in the next couple of days, there's like 20,000 jobs up for grabs there soon

Its almost as if people ate food, built houses, and had nice lawns before we had Mexicans.

We have machines do that, you dumb nigger. Only the poorer farms in the area employ pickers, and they're almost all white or black.

this

Actually its the blacks that are most harmed by illegals stealing jobs.

So replace that picture with one of black people in the fields.

And now that there are jobs again we can cut off government assistance. Work or starve just like the Mexicans do now.

Califag here. I have worked numerous hard worked, general labor positions where I've sweated for the entire 8 hours. Yeah, lots of Mexicans (and some who don't even speak English) work these jobs. However from what I've seen through my work in multiple cities in three counties, is that these staffing agencies are also now employing more whites and mixed-whites. I'm talking about real Americans, not illegals. One of the first warehouse positions I held actually had their entire Mexican staff flushed out and hired an entirely new line of production workers from a staffing agency. I remember sitting in a conference room in like my second fucking week there being like, "the fuck is this shit" sitting across from a bunch of illegal, non-native speakers who were basically getting kicked out from their job. All this, "there's nobody who would work these jobs!" shit is a load of shit. There are plenty of kids who would take these jobs. If more of our own citizens actually fucking had jobs maybe there wouldn't be people blocking the freeways and inauguration because they'd actually have to be at fucking work for once in their lives. Pathetic. Our generation doesn't know what hard work is. Hard work changes you. It literally sucks the liberalism out of you.

the funniest part is he can charge you money to go pick your own strawberries and then charge you for the strawberries you pick.
Capitalism is wonderful.

you must be forgetting the robots we have to do this work for us.

which aren't being used to due to illegal labor being dirt cheap.

> Daily reminder that he actually praised Walmart for bringing in more jobs

The peasants voted and the peasants shall receive.

Wouldn't you be paying for the white people that show up to the emergency room? Or do you really believe that they're going to get such a significant raise that white crop pickers are going to be able to afford healthcare?

Trump shows tremendous love for Jews.

youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

yeah, i don't get it.
white libtard are so fucking stupid
most of the pick your own stuff is in CA, and NJ
and cost more than buy it at the store.

Get working you larping faggot

Ive seen a line of mexicans waiting infront of a bank, no joke. They are here. Get to work you rhetorically pretentious leaf

The only job safe for whites are in the harems of your future Muslim overlords.

It's more of family activity than a way to save money like going to an orchard.

Very good post t-b-h but if an illegal dude with no real experience, no conexion, who can barely speak English take your jobs, that's not their fault, it's the system. Most people does not want these jobs.

>we need our slaves -democrats in 1850 and today

>Most people does not want these jobs.
That's what they want you to think.

The reality is people don't want to work general labor. We have had illegals working these hard labor positions for decades now so that our children didn't have to. And now the weakness of our youth is displaying itself because they've grown up never breaking a sweat always being fed insecurities and never questioning what it is they've been told. Like I said, hard labor breaks that. It breaks people and rebuilds them. It's easy to stand in front of a wall and shout for a few hours. Try doing backbreaking work for 8-12 hours a day five or six days a week.

No because we had people with green cards working those fields in california for over a hundred years, before illegal immigration became the major problem it is today

I like this rabbi.

Fag.

>we want a high minimum wage but we need to import 3rd worlders so we don't have to pay them minimum wage

Textbook liberal double think.

We should have left those jobs to the brown people who live on pennies, just like the yellow people who make our iphones. Liberalism forever!

Ban all leafs and Pedros please.

Considering whites are actually interested in gardening and healthy eating lifestyles, as opposed to Mexican immigrants with high obesity rates and drink pepsi/corona daily.

I used to work on forklifts. Rain or shine. Most grueling job I've ever done, made worse by the the fact that I didn't get payed.
Never complained about a job since then.

Food prices are artificially cheap and we waste way too much food. People would work in fields if they were paid a fair wage. $2 an hour we pay paco now is not a fair wage.

amerifats are fat as fuck, shut up retard

Literally every amerilard in History/Discovery shitty realities are obese

With a 32.8 percent adult obesity rate, Mexico just inches past the 31.8 percent obesity rate in the United States, according to a study released last month by the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization.Jul 9, 2013

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2358472/How-Mexico-got-fat-obese-America.html

Agriculture is already heavily automated and only get more and more automated as time goes on. Even things like strawberries are targets for automation now that the robotics technology has reached the point where it can handle soft skinned produce without bruising it. The notion we need to import labor to do a job that won't exist in 10 years is silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKT351pQHfI

Haha, thats actually not what i had in mind but thanks for the laugh big boi

At least we have tomatoes to pick

This is some top-tier satire m8.

Anyway OP is a faggot

That's dumb, him working won't magically turn Toronto white or remove Hongcouver from the map.

Why didn't you like it? I used to run a small Toyota diesel for a factory, it was the easiest job I've ever had.

>sit in one spot
>only rarely have to get out of chair to re-arrange shit on pallets or to climb a ladder and get something
>mostly just cruise around, pretty fun to drive actually, could do fun neutral drop burnouts if nobody was around
>mostly just drive up to people and be like "hey what do you need?" and then go find it

Retail jobs were imo waaaaay fucking worse. I was making alright money on the forklift though so maybe that helped.

and with the increased wages and JOBS for white Americans, a little increase in the price of lettuce wont stop anyone from affording it, unlike now, where we have no jobs and no money for anything.

Mexico is the fattest nation in the world. Why are you so spicy about it?

Delusional Trump haters can please move to Africa!!

I worked shit jobs like grounds keeping, maintenance, busy boy, and counter service. Now I have a comfy desk job. Why are people saying Americans won't do shit jobs?

This.
But not forced. Persuaded.

Israel makes everyone serve the military for a short period, yet as a country we convinced ourselves only Mexicans can pick lettuce. What a joke.

hello abdul

I wouldn't have minded doing that too. Though, the armed forces probably would have wanted me as a career man and I don't exactly want that. Maybe if they let me fly something though.

Kek

Some one working for a living, paying taxes, and has a stepping stone to a better life... what's wrong with this? Oh, I see... they're white and not brown... got it. Go # about being colorblind and not caring about race.

Cheap labour is a crutch. Forcing an increase in labour costs will increase the demand for automation.

Less than 10% of illegal beaners work in agriculture.

It's the other 90% that are the problem, but if it means $4 heads of lettuce in order to save my country and defend my fellow citizens from attacks and exploitation of our tax dollars, I am all for it.

You sit there and watch your joke of a country go down the shitter. We're doing something about our country. Have fun, leaf.

Anyone advocating for cheap immigrant labor supports slavery and thinks only about his profit increase. .

I'd rather have some whites poor than replaced

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW. I can't help myself guys, I just fucking love Simple Squamous Epithelial.
It's all I think about, I eat sleep and breath Simple Squamous Epithelial. MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED-TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.
I want to be it's Senpai, its guidance an example of what a great Epidermis is supposed to be.
I want to watch over it and protect it when things get too heavy to handle in my pants, and carry it back in my arms if it does get irritated.
AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SIT RIGHT THERE, I want to show it why I have such great feelings towards him. Why when it sees me, my heart flutters and gives me weak knees,
and why its sweet strawberry scented mane, its soft velvet feeling, makes me want to wrap my lips so tightly around its big frame to provide sensation unbound. ILL TELL YOU HOW
I can't help but think of its pulsating thick veins in contrast to its rough mushroom head, brushing it on my face as it gets tsundere with me while I stutter the words "more please" causing a smile upon my lips.
I BECAME THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR it's almost a nightmare at this point knowing my dreams cut off before my lips make contact with it's dark dangling flap, its so taunting that I don't think I can live without tasting black-cock foreskin. In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way

Someone will invent an machine that will help with picking crops.

My uncle owns a strawberry farm, it's "pick your own" but you can pay him to pick a box for you. It's mainly used by people that have a job and don't have the time to do it, or old cunts that would die from the heat. Not libs

>Only black friend
>let his wife spend the night with him alone
>learned how to say hello in a language that most blacks wouldn't know

This is the casual racist white guy that the left constantly complains about.

This. It's the way things were done in the past and the way things are done in countries with manly men.
The constant exposure to the sun might also restore some the white race's pigmentation.

Nobody wants these jobs because hordes of illegals drive the wage floor down. When the cheap labor is deported and the wage floor rises, these jobs become more appealing.

> Farm labor costs are typically less than a third of farm revenue for fresh fruits and vegetables, meaning that farm worker wages and benefits for fresh fruits and vegetables cost the average household $38 a year.

$38 a year! We could triple wages and people wouldn't notice. Beaner invasion is far worse than paying an extra $100 a year.

Sauce:
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2011/08/17/could-farms-survive-without-illegal-labor/the-costs-and-benefits-of-a-raise-for-field-workers

>that's not their fault, it's the system.
Which is why people voted to change the fucking system.
Ship the illegals back.
Crack down on illegal labor.
M.A.G.A

>will

I swear to god, they're just sending in the retard b team at this point lol

>3 world workers get 1 dollar a day
>trump will bring the same industries in the US
>americans will somehow work for 1 dollar a day
Someone needs to explain capitalism to trumpfags

Search Results
il·le·gal
i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
adjective: illegal

contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.
"illegal drugs"

Someone needs to break down economics to you.

Trump will hire burgers to build the wall, roads, bridges etc.
Hitler did the same. He hired Germans yo build highways and they loved him for it.

People literally pay to do this in my town. Yuppies are morons.

Fuck retail, especially in this entitlement society. I had to work customer service for a year. Longest year of my life.

>Globalists think Americans can buy cheap products when they don't have ANY job.

cheap foreign labor holds back automation.

Obama was actually a hispanic deporting madman until the unaccompanied children started showing at the boarder. all those illegals being deported caused dairy farms to not have any labor. even at $20 a hour they could not find people to do the dirty and dangerous work. so the dairy farms all started adopting robots. the automated barns do a better job and are cheaper in the long run.

if we get rid of all the illegals. then we can finally have robots working the fields.

>Obama was actually a hispanic deporting madman

faggot nu/pol/ doesn't know this simple fact.

Trump doesn't know that his war isn't against China but the Autobots. I voted for Trump so don't get it twisted.

I think the wall is being handled by the Army Engineer Corps, but please Correct my Record if I'm wrong. He does have plans for increased infrastructure throughout the US though.

>Wouldn't you be paying for the white people that show up to the emergency room?

Probably not. It is mostly the niggers and mexicans that use our emergency rooms as their family practitioner.

His plan is to give work to every poor American at building various shit, including the wall. That's what he did for the last 40 years.

doesn't matter if there are illegals or not. The whole point of capitalism is exploiting a part of society to favor another.

Large american companies will bankrupt if they come back to US soil. As simple as that.

They do now. Not all of course, but enough for business to continue. And i'm the globalist? Your precious multi-national industries Trump is jerking off to aren't globalist? That's why Trump is doing business in all over the world? Are you stupid or just underage?

Arbeit macht frei

>mr. Diversity literally only had 1 black friend
these are the people arguing for more refugees, that's insane. These people are naive idiots.

I would welcome such a future. If you don't, you're a lazy piece of shit and a fucking leaf.

>$2 an hour we pay paco now is not a fair wage.

Considering that Paco's first act in America was to shit on our immigration laws, Paco can go fuck himself.

Well said!

You can't stop automation, you fucking idiot.

I'm actually astonished that people are still having this discussion, considering it's a direct parallell to the industrial revolution.

FDR did the same thing in the U.S. and Americans loved him for it.

The whole point of capitalism is competition and filling the role of necessity while encompassing legality (think professional sports). Walmart could literally raise an Army and take over any country with a GDP less than their gross, what's stopping them?

>Large american companies will bankrupt if they come back to US soil. As simple as that.

They've built their companies around skirting American law, this adds no weight to your point.

>You can't stop automation, you fucking idiot.
Technically, you could if labor costs were lowered below capital maintenance costs.

Umm... they would still be happy with Mexicans coming to the US and doing the labor?

Jobs for the American welfare suckers.

>it is, after all, at its core, fundamentally no different than equivalent low-level gruntwork done by young people in an office

It's very different. It's much harder and damages the body a lot more.