Without resorting to outdated desert fairy tales, explain what the problem is with being gay

Without resorting to outdated desert fairy tales, explain what the problem is with being gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity
apa.org/monitor/feb02/newdata.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its fucking gay.

It's fine as long as you don't go full faggot-mode

The faggots among them are the problem.

There isn't any.

No procreation=stagnation.

There isn't, the problem is with gay culture

Once you reach level 13 in Gay it really just becomes a shit class, the Faggot perk basically nerfs all your abilities

I play as a Black Lesbian, by level 4 you're already pretty overpowered

>spreads disease
>brainwashes children
>leads to societal confusion about gender norms
>lower life outcomes for gays and children raised by gays
>weakens family structure and formation
>etc.

No problem if they go about their business privately, but publically promoted homosexuality is ultra degenerate.

Taking up space and resources. Also gay people smell like poop all the time

Most gays adopt orphans of incompetent straight parents though.

AIDS

Faggots spread disease like rats

I'm sure that child won't grow up to be mentally scarred and a dysfunctional member of society.

>Allowing cryptopedos to adopt
Why do you hate children

And then molest them.

>No problem if they go about their business privately, but publically promoted homosexuality is ultra degenerate.
This, I don't care what two men do in a bedroom.
But if I see any mention of it on my morning television show before going to work, It leads me to ask why, and the answer tends to come in the form of a thinly veiled semetic looking chap with a rather outwardly protruding profile.

damn. /thread

carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

apa.org/monitor/feb02/newdata.aspx

That's still not reproducing. The orphan would exist regardless of whether or not there was a couple there to adopt them.

It's not like there's some supply/demand situation going on, where people are crapping out children just so they can be adopted either.

The movement and everything around it is cancer, gay's itself aren't a problem worth being concerned.

My only issue with them is they seem to be integrated or allied with transsexuals which I believe are just be mental patients

I hate fucking faggets because its pushed stupid hard that its normal.
Stop pretending its normal and stop teaching children in kindergarten that little tims 2 dads ass fuck each other and that its just fucking great!

Sexuality is fluid and when male homosex becomes the norm people begin to abandon their familes.

Men stop living for others and start living for themselves. The nation decays.

The world is overpopulated anyway, so try again.
>spreads disease
that's a myth, no more than straight people
>brainwashes children
into what, accepting different people? how awful!
>confusion of gender norms
those are also outdated and oppressive, they need to be scrapped
>lower life quality
because of prejudice
> weakens family structure
another outdated and oppressive institution

great arguments pal

Where the fuck did this overpopulation meme start? It's not populated at all! There's still plenty of space and resources on this planet still. Also the rest of your arguements are addressed right here

It's unhealthy - gays carry 10 times the amount of disease compared to heterosexuals, are ridiculously promiscuous, bisexuals transmit said diseases to healthy heterosexual population, while lesbians are fucked in the head. The existence of such defects is natural, but they are not healthy. It also excludes people from the gene pool.

You are an evolutionary dead end. That is enough to dismiss you.

Taxoplasma Gondii

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

I like being gay and I'm proud of my sexuality.

Most guys here on Sup Forums are just bitter virgins who never will get a gf so they loathe on those who did find love like gay people.

It's a perversion. It often starts with childhood molestation. I know it did with me.

Stop defining yourself by the fact that you fuck other men.

are you a bottom?

faggot

>The world is overpopulated anyway
This is a meme pushed by (((Them))). The world is overpopulated with shitskins.
>that's a myth, no more than straight people
Gays are literally far more likely to contract STDs than straight people.
>into what, accepting different people?
Into believing they can find happiness in hedonistic lifestyles

Now fuck off back to plebbit

off yourself you cum guzzling shit slurping bubonic butt blaster

Yeah strict bottom desu

>proud
This is the problem; pride is deadly

>I like being mentally ill and I'm proud of my mental illness

post boipucci

>Without resorting to outdated desert fairy tales, explain what the problem is with being gay.
Nothing.

The problem is being an attention whore. A straight person could be a personalityless asshole who uses their sexuality as their identity.

yeah and then rape them constantly for years while avoiding punishment by crying bigotry

there is no problem with being gay as long as you dont push it on children. people can do whatever the fuck they feel like as far as im concerned, as long as you leave the kids out of it and you are not hurting anyone.

Funny thing is.
All you guys are probably bitter virgins too.

Sad!

HIV and the fact that they can't be gay and shut up about it

they always have to be fucking flamers and run their mouth

>explain what the problem is with being gay.
It's gay as fuck m8.

because you team up to vilify white people and heterosexual white males

Theres nothing inherently wrong with homosexuality but there is a shitton of crap wrong with the culture surrounding it. Oversensetivity, hyper-sexualisation, masculinization of lesbians and feminization of gays. But other than that I'm fine, if you're not a flamer and not an effeminate little whiny bitch im okay with you.

So stop fucking diseased gay dudes you dumb faggot

>culture
>it's not that faggots are mentally damaged, it's their culture
>it's not that niggers are animals, it's their culture
>it's not that mudslimes are insane, it's their culture
>it's not that spics are criminals, it's their culture
Falling for the culture meme in [current year]. I can't even.

Only after you straight people stop believing that being gay is a choice or that it's an illness.

I have two problem with gay folk.

First of all i dont like how a lot of them make their sexuality their "main trait". Gay parades, how they acted in front of VP Pences house.

Second, and this one is worse, i hate how the people react to this kind of shit. "I have nothing against them, live, and let live". And the problem i have with this is that this shit is basically promoting faggotry. Lets not act like its something "normal". Even fags often admin theyd prefer to be hetero. So lets not make this genetic dead ends a trend among millenials and upcoming generations. Dont let the morals fall.

Theres decent people of all types, small minded pastry boy

Explain the problem with being gay.
Explain the problem with being suicidal.
Explain the problem with being a prostitute.
Explain the problem with being a cuck.

Simple, would you wish it for you or for one of your family members ?
Subsidiary question : what think about the ones which promote those behaviors ?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, at all.

Some people see it as a symptom for the beginning of the end of nations, but even if they're right, it's not like hating on homosexuality is gonna fix that.

Please, enjoy taking dick in the ass, or scissoring to your to your heart's content.

>ass to mouth.

They are genetic trash.
t. Charles Darwin

homos are okay, it's the faggots that ruining everyone

>Theres decent people of all types

>Treat us like you treat everyone else.
>Parades that celebrate the fact that we're different.

Gay people need to stop caring so much about the fact that they're gay.

Theres a reason they cant reproduce,because God Hates Fags

Here's my 2 cent on the issue. If people say they're gay, fine, I don't really care, you can shove whatever you want up your ass.

But, I do find it unnatural in a sense. Our instinct, is telling us to procreate. Like every other animal, we have this instinct that we want to pass on our genes and keep the race alive. This is a biological thing.

So why do people fight that instinct? What makes them want to stop themselves from having children of their own?
I believe, that something is wrong in their brain. Somewhere, a connection is different, than from most other people.
So to some degree, being gay seems like a mental illness.
This also correspond with them being born gay and not that it's a choice.

Sadly, this isn't something that's going to be studied ever, because "that's wrong" "gays aren't mentally ill" etc. etc.

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, at all.
>Please, enjoy taking dick in the ass, or scissoring to your to your heart's content.

Yeah! Do whatever you want, whenever you want. Just as long as it makes you happy! And be PROUD!

shit will fall out of your anus if you get pounded so many times, i dont hate homosexuals but its kinda not healthy you will get anal problems eventually infections if possible.

>explain what the problem is with being gay
You're a faggot

This is a typical response of a Nordic soulless robot exposed to a high civilisational value message he disagrees with because of his lack of survival instinct and his total apathy.
My post will not even get on his nerves since he is already dead inside and perfectly fits to the definition I gave.

HIVS
Pedophilia
Mental instability
Basic degenerancy

It's gross.

Something seriously wrong with me. I thought that was a dude in a freezer rubbing his dick on the soft furry underside of a deer

This. It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

As long as you adopt a kid and look after him/her I'm fine with you not contributing to the population. Apart from that just be normal and I'll treat you normally.

It's disgusting and you're a fucking faggot if you do it.

See that wasn't so hard was it?

>2 posts by this id

I'm a virgin, but I'm proud of it honestly.
Not bitter.

subjective

You'll get yours someday you bug chasing sonofabitch

i had gay sex and straight sex, and both is nice, i can swing both ways, but i am not a slut when it comes to sex, i dont go looking for sex with strangers, i dont knocks gays unless they are pushy and annoying, i like normal gays, they can be great in bed and i look forward to my next gay sexual encounter

>Without resorting to outdated desert fairy tales, explain what the problem is with being gay.
Dying of AIDS and raping children might be a problem.

>explain what the problem is with being gay.

aids

im bi
gay people are really fucking weird a lot of the time
it's a mental illness so obviously but ech

Please leave Spencer

Godverdomme user
STOP JE VUILE MANIEREN!

It is degenerate.

Not shutting the fuck up about it. NEEDING people to know and approve of it.

faggot

People only hate homosex because it they perceive it as a threat to them somehow. You don't hate something harmless, that's illogical, and a sign of psychological instability.

Whether it be nation, religion, ideology, etc. doesn't matter at all. However, if it's the case that it DOES pose a threat to you in any number of ways, then you're gonna be hard pressed hating it out of society.

Of course, you can do like Russia and make the bet that gay people actually do perpetrate the degeneration of a society from the inside, but as such you acknowledge that it's not a symptom, but a cause. Something which I sincerely find lacking in evidence of.

incompetent? what if they just died or something or just give them to competent straight parents
jesus christ what a pointless argument

This

These sum it up pretty well actually, but of course this shitpost thread would end if these were acknowledged

Better than being a bitter virgin.

Sad!

gays are not child molesters, i am gay and i like adult males, i want a full grown man that already wants gay sex, i dont even want someone bi-curious, i want a full grown man that is already confirmed as gay, i dont want to teach a noob how gay sex goes, i want a gay man that is experienced and knows what he is doing, and i hate pedos as much as hetrosexual men & women do, children should be protected against such perverts

Sex is a nasty business at the best of time.

Sodomy is simply insane. It took half a century of non stop propaganda to make the US """like""" anal. But deep down everyone still knows the truth, sodomy is truly disgusting.

Which is why men who have sex with men are walking disease pools and factories. Sodomy is second only to factory agriculture in spreading disease and creating resistances in bacteria and viruses against medicine.

>Having huge faggots as parents isn't a big redpill

I personally dont have a problem with gay people.
Like, if you act like a normal guy, have a job, dress normal and act normal etc. but also happen to be gay, its whatever. Not my problem so i dont care.
I dont like homosexuals that constantly have to shove it down peoples fucking throats that they are gay. The ones that change the way they talk (nobody naturally has that faggot fucking gay accent) and dress like a fucking fairy and snort coke of dicks at miami strip clubs every night are the ones that make me fucking pissed

they are orphans, most of them will by default. orphans getting adopted by pedos and the mentally ill is not the fault of gays but the fault of very bad adoption agencies

The fact that being gay isn't real. It's either a rebellious act against bad parents, or a desperate cry for attention. It's no different than modern feminism