Womens March General

Welcome to the Revolution, the Rebellion. The Fight for the right to be free. Bigots stands no chance

LIVESTREAM

youtu.be/7MDtgEecJjo

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/madonna-speech-speaks-at-women-march-on-washington-dc-performance-youtube-video/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/womens-march-partners-several-islamic-groups-including-hamas-linked-cair/
twitter.com/lsarsour
is2.Sup
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/12/anti-trump-womens-march-backed-soros-funded-groups/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For women rights!

what a shock! the gender most prone to delusional fantasies are off on a mass delusional fantasy trip.

Fuck there are lots of protests!

Second post, best post. And shut up, Canada; this is why nobody likes to include you in anything.

I feel sad for the women who are like elementary school teachers who made signs with their 11 year old daughter and went to this only to hear

>I WANT A PRESIDENT WITH AIDS
>AND A FAG VICE PRESIDENT

Yes, George Soros went all out this time. If doubles, he's going for broke!

two presidents with AIDS?

FUCK DRUMPF

will i ever find a qt conservative pro-life gf like the one on the left?

March for life is coming up.....

lets flood DC

>low racial tension
>low crime rate
>security
>~free healthcare
>cheap schools

YOU HATE USE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT US

Leftist Americans are so ridiculously ignorant of their nation's laws they do not realize anything remotely like Maidan will be met with all-out military force.

And nothing will change.

That's the beauty of it.

pro-life is the only reliable way to find a conservative girl imo.

Racial tension in USA is not as bad as Sup Forums and Tumblr make it out to be , most people don't give a fuck

>Women "liberate" themselves from the need to have more than .5 children
>Thirty years later they're scullery maids for Achmed and his four wives
They really just can't win can they?

>"obamas inauguration had way more people"
>DC voted 87% for Hillary
>locals didn't show for trump

>women's march
>omg enormous!
>locals

Do liberals lack the brain capacity to make simple correlations?
t.registered democrat

We stand with Palestine women too!

What's the female version of a chimp-out?

Cunt-out?

Pretty stupid these protesters tho.
I mean they dont know what they want. There are no demands and no goals.

They're there to bitch and complain for not getting their way, that's why it's called a WOMEN'S march.

Trump is too busy pushing paperwork to pay attention to lefties.

Keep thinking that.

This might be the largest civil rights march in world history

>brown eyes

They are not biologically made to hold power as a social group. They crave male dominance, even if they don't know it. This is just nature balancing itself.

THE DONALD IS BACK

>virtue signaling dildo-bot PM
>PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLE FOR 3RD WORLD INCOMING!
>Nanny State Jr.
>Not an argument.
>Worthless degrees in Social Science, paid for by all in society.
Just fucking turn the heat off and freeze over and die already, fuck.

>WHAT DO WE WANT!?
>NOT SURE BUT BUZZFEED TOLD ME TRUMP IS GOING TO GENOCIDE WOMEN
>WHEN DO WE WANT IT!?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He can push those executive orders up his ass! Most unpopular president wants to sink his numbers even lower!

Its going to reach a point where it becomes a health hazard

I hope they stay salty.

I'm loving the trumpet reaction to protests. It's not even a day after he got in charge and they barely can avoid getting triggered

>Hillary lost to the most unpopular President

>free healthcare

Go to hell, if you can't even pay your own health care you deserve nothing but death.

We need a paramilitary force to crush protests like these

All according to plan, goy

>live in chicago
>40 degrees and rainy for a whole week
>finally a clear day with 60 degrees
>I can go downtown and explore
>womens marches block all the streets in chicago so i have to stay home
>tomorrow will be 40 and rainy

fuck these people

And once again, nothing will change what is.

At least the fat chicks are getting some sun and exercise

>popular vote

>Civil rights
>Marching for sharia law

But it's on the news!

That disgusting "female" has no place in higher society, or anywhere outside of a kennel

Wow. This didn't happen when Obama came to power. Land of the free indeed.

>Welcome to the Revolution, the Rebellion. The Fight for the right to be free. Bigots stands no chance

A bunch of smelly cunts wandering around has what to do with this generic pile of shit you just said?

>Madonna: Yes I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House

heavy.com/news/2017/01/madonna-speech-speaks-at-women-march-on-washington-dc-performance-youtube-video/

Why didn't they do this yesterday when it would have mattered?

I noticed you didn't state any demands or goals. This reaffirms my belief that the protest is simply for the sake of protest.

so?

i appreciate this post

But it's Pence speaking.

>if you can't even pay your own health care you deserve nothing but death.

It turns out that there are lots of health problems that prevent people from working and being able to get money to pay insurance. How are you handle that problem, little boy?

Healthcare spending is also directly proportional to age. Old people spend most of the money. Are you going to tell 80 years old people to pay their healthcare bills?

MLK kicked down the doors of the White House and got the 13th amendment signed.

Keep thinking that revolutions domt happen shitposter

Did you take the opportunity to vote against Hillary twice like I did? Felt good, better the second time though.
t. Lapsed Democrat

Shoving all your voters in CA and NY, we have 48 other states champ.

Do i look like the fucking protest leader?

Why dont you go ask Trump what they want

Is this the same women's rights march that the organizer promotes Shariah Law? lol ffs

So they want Obama for a third term? I don't think that's legal.

>civil rights
Yeah, I do remember Trump running on the kill the Browns and donot let women vote promise. But really, they keep saying inequality but can't give more than some vague nonsense or Muh wage gap when pressed for what exactly has to change.

Can you elaborate please?
Like I care...

>pillbillies and high school drop outs all voted trump.

Nobody cares

oh, look its the 37% of whites who voted for Hillary.

fbpfb

Here's one thing I can say about the Tea Party protests: at least they had a goal of reforming the Republican Party into an anti-Bush platform, and they mostly succeeded.

What's the point of this? To get the DNC to push more terrible women candidates into running for office? Good fucking luck with that. Remember how that worked out for Wendy Davis and Sandra Fluke?

Damnation never felt sweeter

>let's call someone by their ancestral name to mock him! that's not discriminatory!! it's freedom of speech you fucking oppressor, lemme burn your business real quick!!! eggzdee!!!!!

>Keep insulting voters who disagree with you
You didn't learn your lesson.

Liberal Tea Party will push for this and i love it.

bro you can go downtown and find a bitch to fuck. protests = easy pussy

I dont give a fuck about your chinese job

Learn proper English paella muncher

So, how many proxies is Soros behind this time?

Redpill on this topic:
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/womens-march-partners-several-islamic-groups-including-hamas-linked-cair/

twitter.com/lsarsour

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1485015108407.jpg

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1485015140140.jpg

Nice.
Have a picture of a shop class from the 1920s.

Repeal the 19th.

>caring about being discriminatory
Fuck you cuck
And fuck drumpf

Soros is funding it

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/12/anti-trump-womens-march-backed-soros-funded-groups/

That was then
This is now pavement ape. Nothing will change except your gimmees being rightfully taken away from you. And I'm sure MLK would love to know how 12% of you commit so much crime and waste so much tax money on programs that will never change your primate nature.
So kang, what next?

THIS GUYS

That's a nice chair that kid made. No power tools too.

Its not his name. You're a moron.

Just rolling over to take it huh? See, Canadians are no fun at all, that's why you don't belong here. You just don't have any fire in you.

Go back to the barn, Toby, I'll fetch you when the cotton's done growing

also this

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

You seen what happened to your leader. I give no fucks about your Racist Think Tank stats

Are they rioting yet? I don't want to hear bitches bitch, I just want to see trashcans getting wrecked.

Trump exposing fake news

Oh noes he got sucker punched, I guess he's done for.

imagine the smell. all those roasties on one place.

Good, I hope they march upon the white man. Years upon years of oppression, the wage gap, domestic abuse, and men telling them they can't be soldiers,firefighters,police will all be proven wrong soon. These women are tired of the chains that the white men has around their necks, sorry white boys, but white women are tired of your shit, and i am honestly #Team NoWhiteBois. I'm simply just tired of you insecure racist losers that just want to control women.

What are they protesting for? What rights are being violated?

>my leader
That guy is a clown faggot, just like you. Are you capable of even thinking for yourself or do you need chess players like Soros to guide the part of your brain you actually use. The part that ends just before the frontal cortex.

Why are you even bothering? We all know you're a shill and no one here cares what you say.

You're just another cuck like your supposed hero.

They are paid by Soros

yet you did not kill him
which proves you dont thave the balls
further proven by running away

So Trump is pro CIA now? hmm

Only women who can lead a successful revolution (cultural or military) are literally chosen by God. See Joan of Arch, Empress Helena, Deborah (old testament)

Otherwise it will end in hilarious failure. ie Boudica.

pic related

not how the election works

>Leader of Sup Forums and the alt-right getting DECKED by a scat

The nazis sure have come a long way huh?