Blood For Blood: Death Penalty Eligibility For ALL Murderers

Hello Sup Forums

I found out yesterday that a friend was murdered last September. He was an ArmyBro. The coward pulled out a knife in a fistfight. I go on to find out the scum is not eligible for the death penalty.

Justice needs to be a thing in this nation. Eye for an eye, blood for blood.

What is the easiest way to start a petition to make all murderers eligible for death?

Also, just so people think I am not LARPing:
pnj.com/story/news/crime/2016/09/24/stabbing-victim-dies-cantonment-man-facing-charges/91050422/

>inb4 "your friend deserved it"
>inb4 "good"

Shameless self bump

shameless self bump

Is he eligible for life in prison?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't fight people on the street. I don't look for a fight but if someone attacks me he's going to get stabbed

Yes, but getting his ass split in the prison showers on the daily is not enough. A message needs to be sent to murderers and cowards that this nation will not tolerate their shit.

Also, they aren't worth the taxpayer dollars. Life in prison is a liberal meme

Thanks for your input, Muhammad.

I'm sorry for your loss, but consider, that if he dies, he no longer suffers. Unless you believe in an afterlife where he'll go to hell of course.

While I am for extremely strict use of the death penalty because it is in my opinion over used in this country, I would agree there are some cases where I would say it is appropriate. I can't say if I would agree for the death penalty in this case, but I'm curious as to the exact reason why it wasn't allowed here. Was there some mitigating legal factor that was cited, like was the killer drunk or something?

In their state, Alabama, only capital murder is eligible. Not sure if the killer was intoxicated, but he was wanted in another county for assault with a weapon.

Blood is the price for blood!

But anyway, how does one go about starting a petition?

So your friend who is supposed to be trained didn't expect the other dude to pull out a knife during a fist fight and know you want to change the law because 'muh feels'? Go ask tumblr fag.

Hang em high. Rope can be used more then once.

Seems fairly reasonable to me.. not sure the circumstances of this case were, but If you assault someone and get stabbed to death, that's on you.

My friend was assaulted, the other guy was on the run from another county for attacking someone with probably the same weapon.

>>inb4 "your friend deserved it"
Saying that doesn't make it any less true. It's a good thing your friend was removed from the genepool, he was a retard.

He had 3 kids, his genes are alive and well, you wannabe German

In that case, I would agree that the animal should be put down. Sorry for you loss user.

Way to be a nigger.

What is the easiest way to start a pettiton

Manual Way: Pen and Paper
White House Way: petitions.whitehouse.gov
Liberal Assholes: change.org

That you came on to Sup Forums to ask, shows me you are fucking idiot, and to be suspicious about anything you talk about

Kick the United States out of Americas, its a shit country

>Pensacola
At least your state has the death penalty at all. What makes this nigger not eligible for it? Did he plead insanity?

If all else fails write your state legislator and get as many other people to write him as you can, that's what I did.

Well, too bad. I hope some good samaritan euthanizes the 3 mistakes.
Nice non argument.

I know it's not an argument.. you're a nigger.

People have the right to defend themselves. The punishment for losing a fight should be death ALWAYS.

Thanks

kek

Army guy thinks street fighting has rules like boxing

this is why I always carry my katana