After Crimea, what other pieces of the world should Russia annex?

After Crimea, what other pieces of the world should Russia annex?

Maybe Azerbaijan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUgiUf6oG7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4vglCHcZuCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont know for sure but alaska sounds most logical way of things to develop

An aids clinic would be the best choice to invade for Russia now.

accidentally the whole europe. just all of it. do it faggot.

Well, given how Russia has operated the last two times, it's all based on what country we decide to agitate.

too gay, its dangerous to touch

we dont want to catch its faggotry, better let them rot untill the end

Sure thing Ivan, of Europe and Russia its the former that is most likely to collapse

gib gotland btw

Estonia

gib Konigsberg back first

*unsheathes magazine*

nothin personnel kid..............

Poland, Estonia, and the rest of Ukraine

It's not like donny the cuck will do anything either way

We will collapse, if we will take any other shit-developed region or country with the population than produces fucking NOTHING.

Dude...

Looking at the countrys national AIDS numbers i belive Russia has not only catched faggotry, they are giving it quite alot also.

you just try it cunt

we surely will

and you will like it

all this.

thats our plan.

We are annexed nothing. Accession of Crimea was due to the desire of the local population (who consider themselves as russians, and lives on the ethnically russian territory, which has a great historical and cultural importance for the russian ethnos) to be part of Russia on the background of the nationalist revolution in Ukraine and unwillingness of these regions to be part of the nationalist anti-Russian Ukraine.
Azerbyjan - another country with another ethnos.

You can always sell it :^)

northern kazakhstan?

America they've already got a puppet in charge

Håhåhå

How about Canada

Sure thing, because the will of the people is always heard in Russia, and especially in Chechenya

Alaska

These motherfuckers now live better than the most Russians.

Scandinavia next boys

yeah thats what putins propaganda says. in reality that was a russian military operation followed by very disputable elections.

Eastern and southern Ukraine
Belarus
Slices of the Baltic states
Georgia
Azerbaijan
Half of Kazakhstan

This is all Russian clay!
>Alaska as well

NYET MOLOTOV

>and especially in Chechenya
Chechen militants seized a city, which was founded, buit and populated by russians over the centuries. With 70% of russian population. Literally seized and killed it's former goverment. And began to carry out ethnic cleansing.
If you do not know anything about it, fuck off, you look like an idiot.

because if you give Russia the clay the want they loose right?

ALASKA

no, take Latvia you faggot

most of those cars are stolen lol

they cant drive them outside of the republic or they get fucked and confiscated

Are you retarded? Only small proportion of clans in Chechnya possess this wealth

Because I'm Russian diaspora lad

Thats what your propaganda says. You can visit Crimea and asked its people, what they are thinking about.

>Chechen militants seized a city, which was founded, buit and populated by russians over the centuries. With 70% of russian population. Literally seized and killed it's former goverment. And began to carry out ethnic cleansing.

And the problem was that this was done without Kremlins approval this time?

youtube.com/watch?v=JUgiUf6oG7Q

fpbp

triggered hillary

LETS ANNEX STRAYA

Wow, politics are full of hypocrisy, what a novel concept here m8 :^)

Ahahaha, you just try cunt.
We'll smash your fucking military to shreds.

You can't invade a desert the size of Europe ;)
It's a logistical Nightmare

>And the problem was that this was done without Kremlins approval this time?
The problem in capturing an ethnic territory of another people, and ethnic cleansing.

Alaska > Canada > USA

the problem is islam. just genocide them all ASAP

Your point?

that's our right-wing party right there rising in the polls that you're seeing m8

chill dude, your country is not relevant enough to fight all those car-size spiders

double down and take this.
p.s
Do a flip faggot

i know i hope she wins!!
no fighting. our enemy is islam

the people which i would ask are not living there anymore. even if the crimea residents want to be russian: the annexiation was a violation of international law and has shown what the russian government thinks of the border of other countries. they fucking don't give a shit.

Admit, it's just an empty bravado. You lost your stalwart defender and thus, a secret of defending straya from the naval invasion.

u know they can do this ez-pz since u have no army just gays and muslims

nato go home

pls annex sweden next, they really need your help

>youtube.com/watch?v=4vglCHcZuCQ

If they were limited only by the settlements where live their people, this would not be a problem.
Not a violation. There is the right of nations to self-determination. You have already managed to forget Kosovo?

That's a lot of empty words.

I challanged them to take it.
They may proceed.
also pay denbts

they are everywhere...just bag and dump them in the night
kgb is lazy these days

all muslims must be sent to saudi arabia where islam originated OR killed or if they are really atheist let to stay

Azeri here. I hope it's Azerbaijan, otherwise its future is pisslamic.

Alaska sounds good

there are a lot of russians in Alaska that need annexing.

Thank you, I hope Golden Dawn also rises well for you guys.

A world without Australia?
a world without the greatest shitposters?

Is not a world worth living at all

But it's our empty bravado,

If we do, we will have to deport all the swedes to siberia as part of their treatment

germanistan and swedenistan

You knukledraggers would get steamrolled

Are you sure you want to render a big portion of Siberia useless by deporting radioactive cucks there?
Why not torch them and store their ashes in cave?

>using an argument to counter an argument to a non-argument
DONT DO IT YOU STUPID CRACKER YOU WILL DESTROY US ALL

>the annexiation was a violation of international law and has shown what the russian government thinks of the border of other countries. they fucking don't give a shit.

I'm in tears right now. How could we have violated INTERNATIONAL LAW.

You see Ivan has two narratives.

The first the Crimea Narrative: the Soviets gave Crimea in Ukraine in 1954.

The second is the East Ukraine narrative: that it is the result of the collapse of the Soviet Union.

depends....how many double bacon cheese burgers will you trade for it?

You think you can win?

As long as Russia isn't invading white countries and killing while people like it did in Ukraine, I don't give a fuck who they invade.

Kazakhstan would probably been a good choice.

They need to focus on delaying the inevitable loss of their eastern terriroties to China.

You wouldn't know this from the way the media covers Russia, but they have more of their troops and miltiary assets deployed on the border with China and Central Asia than they do in Western Europe.

They have actually been more worried about China since the Sino-Soviet split and have had more troops in Asia than on their border with Europe since the late 1960s.

Read some of the Chinese press or watch interviews with people who have high level contacts with Chinese foreign ministry and military and you will find that they still resent their territorial losses to Russia in previous centuries.

At minimum, the Chinese definitely want Outer Manchuria back and they want to eliminate Russian influence from Central Asia, but their envy for the vast resources of the Russian far east (which Russia has almost entirely failed to develop economically) may give them greater territorial ambitions.

They are already flooding these areas with immigrants, and if the Russians crack down they will most likely use a narrative of protecting ethnic Chinese as pretext for military action or economic and financial blackmail.

I have my assortment of tools to swoop you away
You can't d-dd-defeat me!

>your pimp can is actually a gun with a huge extended mag

You have plenty of tools in your country too, Sweden. You'd know all about it.

I only have the toppest quality of smug anime bitches

>Half of Kazakhstan
There's no more than 20% of territory.
This is possible only in option of a nationalist coup in Kazakhstan, which will create threat to expel russians from their own ethnic lands.

implying they want a location that gets -50C or below, prisoner labor camps and radioactive organisms.

No one was killed during the seisure of Crimea. Literally 0 casualities.

>double bacon cheese burgers
Into the trash it goes. We can offer you 75000 tonnes of finest, homemade Pirozhki by the finest mommies and babushkas from all over the Russia.

"Their own ethnic lands"

Lol enough with that excuse. Your Russian settlers don't get to rule all of central Asia.

Are you sure you have even smuggier anime mate?

Actually this is true. We are much more worried of because of Chinese or nips or domestic muslims, then of dying impotent West.

A huge chunk of Eastern Ukraine. May as well protect the rest of the Russian population for the Nazis in Kiev.

wtf is that?? just send some borsh instead. that looks like rice nigger food

>tfw he never had a Russian mommy regularly baking the food of gods

He is talking about voina v Donbas, and not Krim.

>Your Russian settlers don't get to rule all of central Asia.
The land on which settlements founded by russians, as part of Russia, where the russians had lived for centuries as part of Russia, as part of Russian culture and history - are ethnically Russian lands.
It is a question only of the land on which russians (historically) live in a historically Russian settlements, rather than the whole of Central Asia.

>Russia annexing things
Running away from problems and being delusional. Occupying others land as a means of living a dream of greater Russia while not taking care of internal problems.

Only thou smuggest

Germany

invade by sea and bypass the baltics and poland.

We also have Piroger, very good stuff.
Burgers definantly need to have this.

No, it is a reaction to a stimulus. If there was no nationalist coup in Ukraine and threats of ((((Ukrainianization)))) of these lands - there would be no aby dream about great mother Russia.