Why did so many whites women vote against their gender interests this last election ?

Do white wome have such huge daddy issue complex that they voted against their gender interests to vote in a misogynistic sexual assaulter crypto fascist ? Are white women do malleable that they can't think for themselves and do as their abusive husbands/ boyfriends tell them the way to vote ?

Because hillary was worse.

>implying women can't think for themselves
>implying women must automatically vote democrat and gender issues are the top priority
sounds like you're the misogynist

Why are we talking about Bill Clinton again?

he didnt sexually assault anyone tho, what are ye on about

most white women didn't vote. learn to read statistics moron

Because they are conservatives.
[/thread]

Why did so many Americans vote against their general interests?

People are dumb.

not a bad post at all, too bad you forgot to include hes also racist,homophobic,bigot and xenophobic as well.
Also when b8ing, its s good idea to use DRUMPF or an other equally retarded verison of Trump
t. Alvaro Lopez Gurpegui

This i dont love the trump i just hate the hag

HILLARY IS A PEDOPHILE.

as much as white man have hysteria of black men. most white women are loyal to their race and wish to uphold white supremacy. they see white men losing their minds behind closed doors, and voted their best interest.

In the 1990s the president of the United States cheated on his wife and she did nothing to protect her own political interests.

>Are women do malleable that they can't think for themselves and do as their abusive husbands/ boyfriends tell them the way to vote ?

Yes

he apologized, unlike Hillary who just had the media suppress all negative stories about her.

>Are white women do malleable
Yes.

>that they can't think for themselves
Yes.

>and do as their abusive husbands/ boyfriends tell them the way to vote ?
Or feminist political party.

Why do liberals think women and blacks are mindless automatons that follow their every command? and if not they're abused house wives or uncle toms?

Because no matter how granola/genderqeer/fem/autist the extremists become. They still want Don Draper to finger fuck them against their will in a dark hallway.

Not slowly squished missionary style after a boundaries convo by Pee Wee Herman.

Because a rich man having his way with women isn't something new, it's been happening since the beginning of time and is probably happening right now as I type this. Grow up cunt.

yes, you have to understand the American conservative mental illness, it has been steeped in 30 years of Rupert Murdoch's syphilitic brain excretions

>bragging about groupies who LET trump grab their pussy
>sexual assault
Pick one you retarded nigger faggot

>Why didn't you vote the way I think you should?
>surely my opinion of what is best for you is universally true across all women
>if you have a different opinion you must be so oppressed by you partner
>you poor stupid soul, you are just a vacuous, empty headed puppet
>you're lucky I know what's best for you
>so even if you don't agree with me, I will fight for you
>because you're obviously too stupid to do anything right for yourself

This is what I, a married mother and homeowner, get told by 40+ childless, fat, tattooed and dyed hair dykes in my California town. And they wonder why I tell them to fuck off. I am not obligated to vote for a woman because I am a woman.

>all that internalized misogyny
Oh sweetie. You poor dear.

Because Soros forgot to send them their paychecks.

Bringing so many "refugees" from the middle east is not exactly in their best interest either

>Gender interests

Did you assumed the gender of every woman that voted Trump?

Check your cisprivilege, you transracist shitlord

Sounds like you have daddy issues m8

because the democrats were retarded enough to nominate someone with much more baggage than trump, and put up a candidate under FBI investigation

its really on the democrats. they couldve nominated ronald mcdonald instead of hillary and he wouldve won against trump, but the dems and their 'muh turn' bullshit entitlement led us to where we are today

White women are waking up to the fact that feminism is a branch of the treasonous left that is used to get their vote.

>gender interest

Kill yourself marxist scum. Women are not an monolith, so stop trying to coopt them for your outdated, failed agenda.
54% of brave american women voted for Trump, despite overwhelming propaganda with appeal to social norm.
Take your beta failure ass and fuck off to Canada.

Because even though they won't admit it, women like to be treated like trash

/thread

All that internalized communism. Only cure is a bullet or hunger.

>afterberner spite votes
>hillary = shit candidate
>TPP needed to be eliminated
>Wikileaks
>SJW hatred
>nationalism/conservatism
>bringing jobs back to US
>the Wall
>MEME MAGIC

Many such cases.

I don't even tell people I voted Trump when they ask anymore. Really don't want to have to deal with people going on and on about my interests- never shutting up about the things I do not care about.

Trump makes most abortion illegal? It does not interest me at all. Why should it? If you're not completely stupid, you shouldn't ever need one.

>condoms
>birth control
>day after pill

All are cheap or can be subsidized for those who are very poor, and all are within reach of most everyone with all of our rural outreach programs.

I don't know if I can bear to hear any more about how I voted against my interest because of fucking abortion. Why can't people just shut up and mind their own business?

The ones with the daddy issues are the pink-haired feminist banshees taking to the streets screaming nothing but "muh pussy." They're angry that a powerful man isn't grabbing theirs.

Stay triggered , fake news watch conservafaggot

Because that is irrelevant.

>against their interests

>implying most women don't wish white men would nut up and grab them by the pussy.

For the same reason communists think workers care about their made up academia horseshit.

>American conservative mental illness
>cutting your dick in half and stuffing it into your body is normal and brave
>pedophilia should not be demonized you biggot

Selfdelusions.

take a trip outside a large city sometime
evangelical churches are majority female
married women in economically struggling families definitely saw the benefit of jobs coming back to the US
if you live in an metropolis I'm sure it was easy to believe that all white women voted social issues first, but there are a great many that don't have comfy office jobs in fortune 500 companies and they were really concerned about the economy

>Stay triggered

Funny how you use your own made up bulshit to shame me. What is next? Use microagressions against me - ask where I come from?