Why does the alt right hate Islam?

Why does the alt right hate Islam?

Islam is the most right winged religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sorularlaislamiyet.com/qna/77544/bir-erkegin-cocukla-evlenmesi.html
sorularlaislamiyet.com/qna/167169/kiz-cocukla-evlilik-nasil-oluyor.html
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/muhammads-sex-life.aspx
snopes.com/photos/politics/masswedding.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry i dont support pedophilia

Basically in Islam, marriage is legal at any age. So, yes, child marriages are allowed. However, sexual intercource between the husband and the wife happens after the girl reaches puberty, not before.

Source: A website which belongs to Hanafi scholars:

sorularlaislamiyet.com/qna/77544/bir-erkegin-cocukla-evlenmesi.html

sorularlaislamiyet.com/qna/167169/kiz-cocukla-evlilik-nasil-oluyor.html

because they keep trying to kill us

because i have morals you fucking jew i live with the race i dont want to kill the race

Also marriage in the arab world was mostly used for relationships with other tribes and not sexual things.

If you join Islam they wont want to kill you.

>also implying all Muslims want to kill karfir

some are more /lefty/ but Islam itself is right winged

>alt right
I know a lot of conservative christians that hate your kind, people have been hating muslims before the alt right.

but you let ahmed keep his 11 year old swedish lgf huh?

> Join us, pay a tax or die

Yeah nah fuck you mate.

>Why does the alt right hate Islam?
Because the Jews told me to.

the alt is a gay and jewish movement
why would they not hate islam?

Christianity is the most lefty religion ever.

>le joos are g-ds chosen people

>le joos are over lords

>don't kill bad ppl :DDD

i see these types of posts a lot and im never sure if you're memeing or not

Because they've been involved in clan warfare for 1400 years. The Shia and Sunni loathe each other. Protestants and Cathloics hate each other, but they just call eachother sluts or fags, not behead them.

Let the religion go through enlightenment, then we'll talk.

i think Sup Forums should make their own islamic sect

who the hell is Albert Pike

I don't hate Muslims so long as they stay in Muslim countries. No hard feelings, just stay off of our turf.

More or less this. Leave them, but if they attack hit back a thousand fold

Didn't your prophet have a six year old wife whom he deflowered at nine? Nine years old isn't even close to puberty.

source ?

Because the goyim want to eat pork and have images in religion.

You can't expect Muslims to stay in their turf. The middle east is the center of the world.

That's how Jews stay out of the spotlight, by blaming islam for everything and creating hollywood muslim happenings.

i hate islam because islam hates me

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW. I can't help myself guys, I just fucking love Simple Squamous Epithelial.
It's all I think about, I eat sleep and breath Simple Squamous Epithelial. MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED-TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.
I want to be it's Senpai, its guidance an example of what a great Epidermis is supposed to be.
I want to watch over it and protect it when things get too heavy to handle in my pants, and carry it back in my arms if it does get irritated.
AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SIT RIGHT THERE, I want to show it why I have such great feelings towards him. Why when it sees me, my heart flutters and gives me weak knees,
and why its sweet strawberry scented mane, its soft velvet feeling, makes me want to wrap my lips so tightly around its big frame to provide sensation unbound. ILL TELL YOU HOW
I can't help but think of its pulsating thick veins in contrast to its rough mushroom head, brushing it on my face as it gets tsundere with me while I stutter the words "more please" causing a smile upon my lips.
I BECAME THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR it's almost a nightmare at this point knowing my dreams cut off before my lips make contact with it's dark dangling flap, its so taunting that I don't think I can live without tasting black-cock foreskin. In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/muhammads-sex-life.aspx

Islam declares that people are slaves to Allah, which called "being a kul (servant)". But of course there can be no God in material plane. Becasu of this reason in reality you become "slave" of bossest moon nigger around. Tell me, is this a religion that worth to defend?

>Sunan Abu Dawud, Number 2116
Reminder that Muslims still consider this man to have been an "ideal" human being.

we dont.

we will join them when the time comes to kill the jew.

If it's so right winged, why do 99% of them side with liberal political parties? I can see where you're coming from with that arguement about them being conservative; I know they say that womens place is in the home, gays are bad, etc. But for the past 800 years they have been anti science, and have not had any technological breakthroughs. Islam is a death cult. They throw away their lives and commit terrorism for the stupidest reasons.

Because Islam has absolutely nothing to add to Western civilization. They made their choice to go an anti scholastic route in the height of the Middle Ages

We dont murder people for our beliefs. We murder them for their shit.

Huge difference

o.c musluman nerede oturuyorsun? londra mi?
ataturk sevmiyormusun? yoksa neden gavur?

im 100% britbog F AM

>But for the past 800 years they have been anti science, and have not had any technological breakthroughs.

Uhhh, just like you stupid conservatards.

>why do 99% of them side with liberal political parties?

Because you racist fucks cry alligator tears that there are brown people in your country and the other party celebrates them, even when they are the father of terrorists.

only cucks hate/love islam
normal Sup Forumstards see it as a somewhat acceptable alternative to christianity

Pretty much. Blaxks to the south. Asians an inxians to the east. Whites to the west.
Theres no isolation of water like the rest.

This source is a fake.
There are about 100.000 hadiths and only 1 (which comes from an old senile man) says that she was 9.

The others say that she was between 19 and 25. Don't be trapped by jews, who also say that Jesus' mother was a "dirty pig".

Ever thought why

There is no acceptable alternative to christianity, kill yourself mehmet.

Islam is inherently international and interracial.

It's only right wing because that's what's needed to keep the lowest common denominator of its devotees in check.

It's an ersatz civilization for savages.

This. The problem with Islam is that it's practiced by tribals who fag it up with their cancer tribalism. It's not just the religion, you don't want Arab Christians moving in to your neighborhood either.

I agree with lefties on a lot of social issues, I just don't want the government taking my money or telling me what to do.

true.
this hadith is quoted constantly due to uneducated faggots who probably look like pic related

Get out of France, Ahmed

Islam is ultra right. That's way too far right for most conservatives.

I hate Islam

But I hate modern leftists and liberalism even more.

Islam and the Western far-right are the only two forces today which stand against global, corporate neoliberalism.

I want Muslims to exist in their part of the world, to continue resisting decadent liberalism and for Europe to return to its traditional roots.

read

Im an atheist republican you idiot.
>you hate islam, so therefore you're christian
what kind of 3rd graders logic is that?
Are bill maher and sam harris christians too?

fucking mudslime.

shut the fuck up you muslim bitch
converts are the worst of the scum, fuck off, you will never be a real muslim

Every fucking day with this fucking thread. OP is a faggot.

not true, shia beliefs align with catholic beliefs on so many things, if youre educated about islam you'd know shia are the good guys and really cool
the christian world was as violent before the modern age. they just stopped believing in their stuff so they dont fight anymore. now its war over oil and shit like that.

I'm french and I converted to islam.

why are you asking basic bitch questions using leftist labels? lurk more faggot

i never said i was.

I was just saying why do right winged people on this site hate muslims even though they share the same ideas ?

I just hate all religions equally.

you are a cuck and a traitor to humanity then

>wants social benefits
>don't want the government taking my money or telling me what to do

choose one you fucking leaf

because this site is autistic and so is islam and so is the left

and everyone is autistic

except for kemalists

What is alt right?

Using Islam to cure leftism is like using chemo to cure cancer, sure you'll get rid of the cancer, but it will ruin your body and make you weak and susceptible, and it will probably just kill you anyway.

wat is halt ride?

Other sources I read say that he (the prophet) died when Aisha was 18. She had to have been underage.

>alt right

Anyway, I don't like it because for the people who follow this literal sandnigger religion, Islam comes before everything. At least it seems on the surface, and the constant chimp-outs amongst themselves and against their enemies (anything not Islam) confirms that.

True but can you trust a horny muslim?

>religion that wants a single borderless Caliphate in which all races mix and Jews are allowed to coexist

hmmmm really activates my almonds

I'm getting really tiered of this myth that islam is right wing.
Just because your a religion who hates gays doesn't make you right wing.

Islam doesn't even fit on a 1 dimensional political compass. I'd say it doesn't fit on a 2 dimensional compass either. The Islamic faith runs at a right angle to "normal" political ideology.

This is false. She participated to a war with the prophet 1 year after she married him.
She couldn't have participated at 7 or 10 years old because it would led a lot of anachronic contradictions.

Most of the serious muslim scholars say that she was between 19 and 25. Plus the Quran totally forbids to marry an underage girl (google it).

snopes.com/photos/politics/masswedding.asp

So do not listen to the strong propaganda about it.

Error: Argument contains logical fallacies
>post discarded

Shouldnt that be "is the fundamentals of islam"

Dirty goat fuckers

even the scholars who say he married her at young age confirm she was at puberty already

Islam is ultra conservative.

>You burned the Kuhrahn!
Flash mob appears, 27yr old woman is stoned to death.
>Oops, we were wrong.

There are 2 possibilities:
- She was at puberty at 6 year old and behaved like a woman at 9 year old (based on 1 or 2 hadiths on more than 100.000).
- She was between 19 and 25 year old when she married.

I believe in the second possibility. The ones who believes in the first possibility just use it to justify the fact that they want to marry very young girl.

Islam is ultra globalist.

>muh gays muh women

Negated by the FACT that Muslims demand a global borderless caliphate in which whites and nonwhites mix.

Because they hate America.

AND I LOVE THE USA!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I don't hate the USA, I hate the american jewish government and the fact that the USA support Israel and homosexuality.

do you wonder why they hate you ?

No, conservatives believe the government should stay out of our lives for the most part Islam demands the government enforce Islamic law and tax/kill anyone who is not Muslim.

If you knew anything about either ideology you would never spout such stupid and untrue bullshit ever again.

This is false I love christians, real ones.

Don't forget Christopher "Intellectual Bitchslap" Hitchens.

Islam didn't make Arabs shit.
Arabs made Islam shit.

If the roles were reversed, and Europeans embraced Islam, while Arabs embraced Christianity, literally nothing would change, Europeans would still conquer the world and Arabs would still be utter shit.

>Islam is the most right winged religion.
We don't want Islam in the west but we also want to oppose any war for Israel benefit. Muslims rape and assault our women while our leftist and feminist protect Muslims. Jews are pushing for more Muslims for multiple reason and that's why the far-right is rising.

>all the muslims in this thread have european flags
really fattens my porks

>Give up booze, music and pork
>grow a shitty beard
>pray 5 times per day
>being so insecure that the only way to control your wymen is covering them with a fucking trash bag
Islam is the religion for beta.

>I don't like their lifestyle. Let's nuke 'em.

Islam is an over-the-top parody of Christianity. It takes God's rules and turns them up to 11. Plus you're thinking in terms of the world's brainwashing. God repeatedly says to not take the left path or the right path. We are to take God's path as that is the only true path. That's why leftists hate everything that is legit Christianity, yet accept Islam. This is spiritual warfare and nothing more. Every blue pilled faggot on Sup Forums that thinks race is the ultimate factor is blue pilled.

We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against spiritual wickedness in high places, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

This is literally the reason I do not support Islam. If they were all in Saudi Arabia or some shit and were saying "hey guys we just want to chill in our own country, leave us alone" they'd be okay. But they aren't because Islam is expansionist.

>alt right

>do you wonder why they hate you ?
Interventionism for our Jewish masters, military–industrial complex and oil.

I dunno about le alt-righ, but I hate islam because it's the most cancerous system ever created.

Because they're not white.

I don't care WHAT their ideology is. I only make reference to it when pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals.

But they could be the best ideology in the world and I'd still oppose them because they're not fucking white. It's a foreign ideology that a foreign people are using to try and conquer our lands.

And they should fuck off.

The age of puberty has been dropping in girls over the past century

Youre an inbred albino who came form them. You are inferior to them in every way, shape and form. You should know your place leper. But you are ashamed of youself and who you really are. A coward. You cant handle the truth Albino. Youre not white. Youre albino and ashamed of it.

>>le joos are g-ds chosen people
This is nowhere in the Bible. This is "Jude-Christian propaganda pushed by (((them)))
>>le joos are over lords
Tell that to all the Christians who recognize jews as the Christ-killers they are
>>don't kill bad ppl :DDD
Jesus told his disciples to sell their cloaks in order to buy swords.

>You are inferior to them

Hm... nah. Don't think so pham.