Always thought that diversity pushing was an internet bogeyman

>always thought that diversity pushing was an internet bogeyman
>start my Engineering degree at my university last week
>engineering capstone course is all about diversity in engineering and how we need to respect others
>entire lecture is watching videos and talking about how we need to accept people from other countries
>perhaps 10% of the class is white, while the rest are from China and India

When the fuck did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1965 Immigration Act opened the floodgates

1968 protests started the process of putting leftists in power

Both supported by your neighbourhood friendly Democrats

1945 is when it all ended for us.

Jews conspired to take away your country from you and the succeeded.
this is how they did it:

How is this the first time you've encountered diversity bullshit?

>Capstone is a diversity course

Get your money back, aaaaaahahahahaha!

Not believing in demons. When they actually exist. you just cant see them.

Shouldn't you actually be building shit for a capstone project?

I went to a pleb trade school and we had to make an engineering bid package with blueprints and pricing and other such shit

Happening since 1965 when we opened the floodgates from the turd-world nations

This. What the fuck?

When I applied to the school I'm in now, there was literally a special form included in the application where you could fill out how un-straight/white/male you are and how much that affected your life in a way that the school should consider when deciding whether to admit you.

These days it's rare to even make it to the front door of a university without being run through the diversity gauntlet. How did it take you so long to notice?

Anyone every intelligent Asian has to come here because wages are shit in Asia thanks to globalism and neoliberalism

Basically diversity is just a jewish neoliberal dog whistle for cheap labor

Whites on the other hand are pushed into non productive fields FIRE (finance, insurance, real estate) instead of productive fields like STEM because that is where the real money is.

Why do you own that picture

During the 60s is when Canada got cucked with thia shit too...

My high school was pretty rural.

>Whites on the other hand are pushed into non productive fields FIRE (finance, insurance, real estate) instead of productive fields like STEM because that is where the real money is.
I've always been a STEMfag, but I'm not sure if the degree is worth it now that I've realized this (all the whites at my university do stuff like management, business, et cetera). My university is great for engineering, but it does seem like engineers are just becoming the modern day factory worker slave.

I didn't mean to choose it, but it got posted on /lit/

It's when retards like you ruined the European empires for the lulz.

Are you seriously an engineer?

What type of Engineering?

I want to start school soon for it.

Is it worth it?

>diversity in engineering
ask them how much diversity they want in the next chain they engineer

HURRR WE WANT CARBOARD LINKS AS WELL AS STEEL

same thing happened to me
I took Information Technology

half my courses had nothing to do with IT but instead about how to get more women and minorities into the field. How to go green and save the environment, and how the internet of everything is going to lead to a communist utopia.

Suffice it to say I did not graduate.

>perhaps 10% of the class is white, while the rest are from China and India
How?! I would give an arm and a leg to be in the United States, but I am not allowed to immigrate. Is Trump going to change that or am I never going to live in a flyover state, building a power grid for rural americans.

Hopefully he will, he has talked about this shit a lot

I actually thought about writing a letter to the White House, but there are thousands sent to the president each week and only a handful ever reach his desk, at least under Obama.

I'm in environmental engineering, but since I'm a freshman all I've taken are your basic STEM courses (calc, chem, bio, physics), so I can't tell you much about it. My dad was an electrical engineer and made a lot of money but that was before the whole engineering meme took off and people crowded into it.

>engineer
They're just getting you comfortable with the idea that a Paki, an Indian, and a Chink will likely take your job

Undergraduate here. I've just been offered a history course. Ugh, I can already feel the women's history being placed on a pedestal above all the much more important shit.

(((They))) truly hate Asians

I am a energy engineer. It's a rather useful degree, sicne we need to generate and store more energy than ever before and we added a environmental part to it recently.

look at these numbers in the context of diversity quotas in a white majority country. in much of the US asian immigrants come over already educated. this is just a byproduct of it.

H1B
They don't want you because you won't work for pocket change. My uncle has a master's from a great university and he's been replace with random Indians.

Redpilled men should stay out of university, even engineering. You're better off taking an engineering technologist program at a trade school.

>he's been replace with random Indians.
Buy American, hire American!
The H1B visa is a nice thing, but it's quite a struggle for the company and they are limited to a certain number.

it's a real thing though, and not only for diversity but for other things as well.
I've been to a film school in sweden and the ""teachers"" there kept pushing for an agenda on screenwriting where they ""encouraged"" me to put in either women leads, make characters gay or bisexual and other such nonsense that had nothing to do with my creative vision.
When I confronted this sort of bullshit they told me that "you have to have this sort of diversity and inclusion if you want to do good or be taken seriously at festivals".

This is the sad reality of the times we are living in.
I can no longer make films or write about what I'm good at writing or am comfortable at writing. Shit that I can best relate to and best put on paper.
Now I have to alter my stories and the way I approach characters if I want my movies to be viable in this PC culture world.

No one is questioning this. No one is talking about how this is exactly the bigoted mentality that SJWs act like they're fighting against. "you have to do it this way or you're a monster"

It's also funny to me when I see black americans bitching about representation and shit when I barely see any asians in movies.
I'd legit want to make movies with only asians, shit even blacks or arabs or whatever I don't fucking care. It's my movie and I want to make it how I envision it, and make the characters I want to make not push some fucking agenda.

I'm not saying it wasn't the same in some way before, but it just feels like it's getting worse and worse.

Take these words however you may OP, but shit, it's real

Asians are clearly the master race. Asians have a high density of fast twitch muscle fibers, and an intellect superior to whites and Jews... not to mention discipline is a stale of their culture.

>Engineering capstone course
>About diversity
Are you getting your degree from a small ass liberal arts college?

more importantly, how is any of that relevant to the science of engineering?
how mad are you that you had to pay to endure that?

they also have a higher suicide rate
eat doggos
and are the majority of lady boys

Intelligence seems to have its downsides, ie mental illness.

Try going to a real school instead of complaining about your choices, faggot.

>Be me
>Non white
>NYC
>Literally almost no white classmates except for Slavic immigrants
>No mention of diversity in public school
>Go to local college (not NYU or Colombia)
>Do STEM degree
>About to graduate
>Still no diversity or other liberal bullshit shoved down my throat

Explain this Sup Forums.

did you go to religious schools growing up?

You don't need to promote fire to those who like to burn stuff.

They score below whites and jews

Nope. Public school all the way but I'd have love to go to Catholic school.

Public school is generally pretty shitty. Teachers and students don't give a fuck.

Privileged people dont see their privilège
>Tfw table have turned

How so? Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Japan always among the top in IQ, PISA. They score high in IQ as immigrants too. So it's kind of a fact.

Jews score below Asians too. Only one specific type of Jews and in other countries (i.e. after immigration selection) score high, but so do Indians, and unlike Indians, this specific type usually has more European blood than middle-eastern.

>Explain this Sup Forums
You made it up

I have that haircut lel

I can guarantee most of the class thinks diversity is bullshit

>Go for my masters in film after 6 years as an EMT
>No diversity classes
>No feminazis
>Three of my professors are libertarians
How on god's green Earth is an art program less cucked than a STEM program?

he doesnt know what capstone means and probably used the wrong word

it says he started eng last week

Same here man. I was in an a professional pharmacy program and had an entire class on how white males are the most privileged class in the world

>mfw gonna study CS in the us next year
U mad whiteys?

Seriously? Those forced equality and entitlement programs really are a terrible idea.

>Tunisia
Talk about privilege, foreign students only make it into US schools because their parents are loaded and they are too dumb to hack it in their home nation's universities.

>burger education

It's strange that students can come and go as they please, but once you graduated outside of the US you can go fuck yourself. Isn't get goal the same, getting qualified workers?

(Public) Universities, in the US and abroad, are not meant to produce skilled workers, but to indoctrinate passive slaves.

Swedish sex ed, ficki ficki.

I was born in the us tho and my dad is a middle class engineer in america and i was accepted in rutgers .I hope i dont get bullied tho because im a massive autist

This just rises the question why it's so hard to get to the States as an actual qualified worker. I am a gas mechanic, state-certified technical engineer in HVAC and got a B.Eng in Energy Engineering, but still I can't even enter the VISA lottery.

>always thought that diversity pushing was an internet bogeyman

Fucking idiot. I envy you people living in 90%+ white states, though.

>work in STEM field
>everyone's Indian or Asian
>there's still Indian and Asian affinity groups
>there's an affinity group for everyone except white males

To those interested in engineering, these are "engineering-lite" degrees. They are not true engineering. The main ones are mechanical, electrical, chemical, industrial, computer, and biomedical. All others are memes.

Try flying to Mexico or Canada and hop the border. But good luck getting an HVAC job without joining a union.

>All others are memes.
I kindly disagree. Especially mechanical engineering is so plain that it's the STEM version of a business degree.

like half a century ago. you know that whites are lawfully discriminated against in the college admissions process and by some employers right?

>be me
>civil engineering program
>teacher is a beautiful, based Latino Indian Trump-loving engineer who grew up in poverty
>shows us video of different engineering profession interviews
>apologizes in advance for comp science video
>it's a black man talking about how much money he makes, nothing on the joys of being a comp engineer
>teacher makes sure to tell us not to discriminate after the video ends

I couldn't help but laugh

if you did liberal arts you'd find more whitey

Non-Ashkenazi Jews are fake Jews. It's the same thing as calling Mexicans white.

Using the southern border is so stupid it hurts, the northern one is literally a free strip of land, and the first people you meet are not hispanics.

People still think chinks and indians are minorities

I went through high school in southern california without hearing any of this garbage. My first encounter was at community college when some adjunct from a university taught a class on cultural anthropology

>mfw i was considered white in all of my admission adresses
Wtf why ?

areas that have already been cleansed of whites don't need to promote white genocide

>Study Architecture for a while
>See all the cool designs civilizations thought up
>Everyone avoids the fact that nig nogs were living in the same mud huts for thousands of years as Architecture kept evolving worldwide

>Doing a ChemEng degree
>Become good friends with the 2 black dudes and Somalian(London) who are the only blacks
>Me and Somali joke about racism and how I'm attacking him because of his colour -he's redpilled
>Hold the door open for a 1st year black dude fron London
>Not even a thank you
>Says 'Bare' every sentence and 'bruvvf'
>Still to meet a Londonese with manners who's full black

Ah, I didn't see you weren't American. This is just my experience in the industry here. I do agree mechanical is business tier, but I'm a ChemE so I'm going to be pretty condescending to anything but my kind, biomed, and electrical.

>They score high in IQ as immigrants too

It's almost like we select the intelligent ones to move here

>Believing anything out of China

Top kek, I'm sure all those rice farmers and sweatshop workers are included in these tests.

My engineering capstone course mainly involved the history of the engineering profession, integrity for one's work, and simple finacial forcasting. My prof basically said this course is just a collection of bullshit that ABET forces us to teach. Diversity was only a topic when we were forced to watch some PC vid about plagiarizing. The class basically just laughed about including the token black dude and asian just to seem diverse.

CPUSA states in its website it has a goal of government enforced diversity training into all areas of employment in the USA

Diversity training makes people hate minorities so you should unironically vote for them.

I did not once have diversity enforced in my college engineering career and i just graduated last spring. Maybe it's cause I'm in the based south?

I have studied for a degree with so many red pilled professors. Nobody even once said the word diversity or gender.

They said no one is equal and only the best will succeed. They don't gave a fuck about liberals. In public the university was pro diversity, in reality they taught us how to be the best and how to ignore the sjw bullshit.

Japan and Korea are not China and they still score high. Same for Singapore

>South European are not real Europeans
>Slavs are not real whites
>Japanese are not real Asians
>Koreans are not real Asians
It is in fact already stupid to compare Jews (ethnicity) to whites (race), but even more stupid to subdivide them on even more groups, take the best. This is pure shilling, especially knowing that Ashkenazi Jews are genetically least Jewish because they are the closest to Europeans, and immigrant Ashkenazis usually barely have middle-eastern blood in them.

Ha, my female cousin saw that shit and in her exact words, "if they're retarded enough to give me an advantage based on my gender rather than my qualifications and such, I'll take that shit."

Me neither. It was never a topic itself. Someone just pointed out the actors in the vid were chosen based on race. Ethics was stressed more.

>>entire lecture is watching videos and talking about how we need to accept people from other countries
>>perhaps 10% of the class is white, while the rest are from China and India

Perhaps its for the chinks and curries? Teach 'em how to deal with the white minority.

Where the fuck did you go to school? My entire graduating class was conservative as fuck.

that's a direct result of the aspects of the countries they live in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Funny cause shitposting stralia is the first white goup.

Same here. There were small collections of fags that formed little fag groups. The rest were pretty conservative.

Drop out. Just drop out now and admit that applying to and going to college is a stunt that you're engaging in to make your idiot parents happy. Drop out and learn to weld, in a couple months you'll have a good job that pays more than entry level engineering gigs, and you won't have to work with a bunch of insufferable poos.

I have a PHD in hard science, STEM people are very apathetic about politics in general. They won't resist whatever is pushed on them. I would say about 50% are fairly far left (more-so among pure science, less-so among engineers), the other 50% are moderates or liberatarians, a few conservatives too. But they don't care that much because they are more interested in their work than what's going on politically, so if someone tells them they should be liberal they'll just either agree or nod along to avoid confrontation.

As someone in academia currently I have literally never told someone that I'm conservative who I work with to avoid being fired or, at the very least, socially outcast (which can hurt you when you need to collaborate)

oh man africans from africa are red pilled AS FUCK. You can't live in africa without being 100% exposed to raw human nature. Every african I've met here in canada who immigrated here on merit has been based AF because they know what happens if they're not (they stay in africa)

>Started up University again at 25
>Going for Biology Major, Chemistry Minor
>Want to go to Med School
>Orientation was full of DANK MEMES AND MUH GENDERFLUIDS AND MUH PRIVILEGE
>One year of foreign language required
>Took French because my grandpa told me "it's the easiest, just say everything like a prick and you're fine"
>All we do is talk about Mudshits and how they dindu nuffin and dem two boys dindu nuffin wong and dem rayciss poliss' thunder speared them for no raisin
>Professor canceled class the night Trump won
>English classes talk about how "gendered language" is sexist and you should only use they/them
>Rhetorical class always made us talk about Black Lives Matter and debating that horseshit
>My only escape was Biology where we always talk about "man what a bunch of tranny freaks eh? Let's talk about WHY and HOW they're a bunch of freaks" where classes are all taught by based Poo in Loos who give zero fucks

How the fuck this shit got to Indiana is beyond me, but thank god that I'm starting to get into the later years of my college education where I'm now fully focused into classes that have to do with my major.

>STEM people are very apathetic about politics in general.

for the simple reason that they know that they don't have enough knowledge to have a solid opinion. Soft sciences are tough for people educated in STEM because of the factors that aren't measured.

>They won't resist whatever is pushed on them

Sure, leave me alone. I know that feel.

This has nothing to do with pushing diversity. It has to do with America being more stupid.

College enrollment has been steadily dropping, especially in STEM fields.

India and China both have more honor students than the US has students. If you have a college with an engineering program, who are you going to want go attend: lazy american students who don't care about learning and just want to get out of the door, or dedicated honor students?

I'm from Indiana, too. What uni are you going to, user? I'm at Purdue right now. You kind of sound like IU

I'm currently going to IPFW

Ah okay. I'm in engineering and all of my STEM classes are taught by foreign professors, as well. It's my electives where we digress and talk about dumb shit in the news and about diversity and equal rights.

I remember when that news article went up in the paper about how parents were complaining that the IPFW 2016-2017 orientation was just a sex-fueled nightmare, and we debated it in my English class. I was the only one willing to stand up and go "it's true, it's all fucking true, you're all a bunch of sex-obsessed morons who won't get your faces out of your phones and learn, and you think your bullshit tumblr shit is more important than your studies". The professor asked me to stay behind afterwards and I thought he was going to kick my ass, but surprisingly he gave me a pat on the back and told me that he was proud there was still young people out there with a good head on their shoulders.

I also used to write papers all the time about how Illegal Immigrants need to go the fuck back and Welfare is abused to all fucking hell and back, and got A's on everything. I'm thinking he was only doing the they/them shit to keep the powers that be from breathing down his neck and that he was secretly redpilled as all fuck. He was an old ass man.

1945 is when it ended for us all.
True. Now we have the bastard child of communism and capitalism. The result a bunch of freaky leftists who post propoga from their iphones and are obsessed with" equality" .

quit the fucking WEWUZZHITLER meme you fucking faggot.