Just out of curiousity, how many people voted for Donald Trump because they want to watch the world burn?

Just out of curiousity, how many people voted for Donald Trump because they want to watch the world burn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zE7CDMJMdqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I voted for him because I wanted the see this scene on my television.

I was not disappointed.

Yo

I was a Cruz missile, but this was worth it

That's part of the reason I did.

Only the world of gimmees OP

I wasn't all for it but my ex tried to make me vote against him, do I voted for him in spite. Stupid progressive girl

I voted for Gary Johnson cuz weed lmao but I wanted (and knew) Trump would win.
Also this. I live in very liberal Eastern MA and seeing them get BTFO has been absolutely amazing.

I decided to vote for him after Jeb called him the Chaos Candidate.

>le voted fore Trump

Trump is a Deep State talking head. It just so happened that that particular faction of the Deep State was at some odds with the faction for which the talking head was Hillary Clinton. It has nothing to do with your parties

look at his fucking cabinet picks

him winning was a soft coup

That's half of the fun of the election

In Peru, probably, here it's usually pretty boring

I voted for him because he is a giant fuck you to globalists. It was great seeing the Bush's and Clinton's yesterday before the ceremony, looking like someone had just shot their dog.

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW. I can't help myself guys, I just fucking love Simple Squamous Epithelial.
It's all I think about, I eat sleep and breath Simple Squamous Epithelial. MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED-TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.
I want to be it's Senpai, its guidance an example of what a great Epidermis is supposed to be.
I want to watch over it and protect it when things get too heavy to handle in my pants, and carry it back in my arms if it does get irritated.
AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SIT RIGHT THERE, I want to show it why I have such great feelings towards him. Why when it sees me, my heart flutters and gives me weak knees,
and why its sweet strawberry scented mane, its soft velvet feeling, makes me want to wrap my lips so tightly around its big frame to provide sensation unbound. ILL TELL YOU HOW
I can't help but think of its pulsating thick veins in contrast to its rough mushroom head, brushing it on my face as it gets tsundere with me while I stutter the words "more please" causing a smile upon my lips.
I BECAME THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR it's almost a nightmare at this point knowing my dreams cut off before my lips make contact with it's dark dangling flap, its so taunting that I don't think I can live without tasting black-cock foreskin. In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way

>Is anti-globalist
>admin picks are littered with globalists
What did he mean by this?

Count me. (I hacked the election 2bh)

I voted out of pure spite. Also not coming to polling station would be a waste of my MAGA hat.

>watch the world burn
>implying it wasn't already burning to ashe
>implying trump isnt going to take america out of the ashes like a Phoenix

This.

I was going to kill myself last year after the years of abuse I've taken in jobs/romance/social interaction/legally (you name it), because of President Chimpout's fucking world agenda and how it closed all doors to the most marginalized and abused section of society (there is a reason poor white males kill themselves in record numbers) I didn't see any path forward for me in life.

If Trump fixes American, and maybe the world, I win.
If he ends it, I win.

And the "social justice" bullies, who've been allowed to bully EVERYBODY else for 12+ years now, they all just lost BIGLY.
Like, 6 times now Trump has secured the Presidency, lost.
For now their screams of butthurt are what keep me going day-to-day.

here here!

>there is a reason poor white males kill themselves in record numbers

Their own stupidity. Poor white trash can make good if they are smart, but when they aren't they act just like the niggers and blame everyone but themselves. The term is "narcissism of small differences".

>I was going to kill myself last year

Hurry the fuck up. Trump won't make you not a loser. Look at every choice you've made. I'm very white but I despise self-pitying white trash. My parents came from poor backgrounds but they had the will to succeed so they did. They taught me not to feel sorry for myself by example. I guess you never got that memo.

Everyone is not you, fagboy

The problem of exploitation of white people is 100-million-dead-Russians real, nigger. What pitying are you talking about?
The fact that you could keep up with slave owner requirements of producing quotas does not make you authority in any question tho, aside from your local tecnical responsibility, so just go fuck yourself.

If you up to killing yourself sometime, take some anglo with you.

Its not related.

World goin down is inevitable, with Hilary or Burniewe knew what was gunna happen if they got elected, SJWs rampant and mass immigration/minority influence against da ebil wyte man. with Trump we dont know wtf hell do, hes been playing 4D chess for years now

I was going to make this whole, long counter-argument, even though that's an obvious shill, or an obvious idiot.

But what it really all boils down too is, when you aren't allowed any self esteem without the constant societal backlash, you really end up with no self-worth to rely on.

Niggers, queers, SJWs, brain damaged trannys, et al, they all have the opposite problem now. They have been ladled with heaps of false esteem, have an inflated sense of worth, and force it on everyone else to the point of breaking.

And thanks, everybody, because that is exactly what got Trump elected.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zE7CDMJMdqU

Nope.
I had a vague thought of taking my city's biggest ghetto out with me. Having a decent idea, but no immediate means. Because it's been filled with niggers and illegals that failed out of the Chicago area, came across to our state, and are slowly rotting it from the outside-in.

I hope that with this current regime change and a subsequent strengthening of our deportation and incarceration authority, some of that shit can get cleared out and cleaned up all on it's own, though.

You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.