Implying drumpf represents the people

>implying drumpf represents the people

>more people show up for a women's march than an inauguration

Are americans confirmed cucks now?

The people who hold this country up are the ones too busy getting shit done to go to some useless protest march bullshit.

>90% democrat area

That timestamp tho

DC is confirmed cucks

>95% Democrat area
Wew lad, as if I hadn't known that Washington is full of niggers

People who brag about other people being lazy are usually lazy themselves, just saying

>implying D.C. isn't predominantly black
Of course niggers are going to see King Nigger

My entire plant of our er 2k people would of been there but oh wait we have jobs. Now if it was Saturday we would of been there like these asshats.

You can tell by the population density that both pictures have the same amount of people.

The Friday one you can not see an inch of floor between any of the people who take up half the are.

Where as the Saturday one you can see the floor around every single person, they are spaced out, one person takes up 4 or 5 times as much space.

It's a Jewish trick to fool people, and the leftists will spread it like wildfire because they lack critical thinking.

You know the bottom one is the Woman's Protest March, not the Obama inauguration.

Funny how noone was at Shillarys speeches and (((MSM))) didn't care while Trump had tens of thousands people. After he won and no need for packed crowds (and shitty weather btw) now somehow the crowd size is a total indicator of how popular Trump is. Nice mental gymnastics

> implying libs weren't blocking or intimidating people from going to the inaguration

It's almost like at weekends most people arent working huh! Really made me think OP.

Heres what it actually look like "friday at noon"
Youre a fucking moron

*looked like

'The people' have jobs and live hundreds and thousands of miles away from DC. What kind of normal person even goes to an inauguration anyway? It's not like it's 1912.

Unfortunately people claim that's an optical illusion due to the view.

Somebody did post a similar direction shot to the one in OP around noon, but I can't find it. I'm looking for it. It was closer to the Obama one, but the media isn't doing that.

Yeah. Empty as fuck, you blind Trump-supporting faggot. Go stick your head back in the sand...

Wait I thought Mexico was taking all the jobs? LMAOOOOO

>Obama turnout 1.8 million
>Trump turnout 7-900,000
>close

...ok...

Busted

I said closer, not close.

>WHAT IS PERSPECTIVE

YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE THE WHITE AREAS WHERE CROWD BREAKS AND THE NEXT SECTION STARTS, LMAO.

BLUMPF BTFO

MAD? XD

This triggers the fascist

[Citation Needed]

Sup Forums is getting BTFO

He doesn't represent the people, he represents his country.

>200 years in and they still think they live in a democracy

Kek has spoken. Sup Forums is done

>too busy on a Saturday
>mexicans took my job

Hhhuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Baaaaaaaaahaahhahahahahahahhahahahagagahahhahahyahuhhuhuguguguyguuguguhahahhahahahahahahahaha hoo hoooooo ahh hahhahahahhaahahahha

Ahhhhhh
Aaaaaaaaaaaa
Babahhahahaahhjahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahh

You're gay

nice digits

He doesn't represent anyone but himself.

The US is now officially La France avant la Révolution.

The bottom picture is my crowd. Lying media.

Quads of truth

You STFU and hand over Normandy now!!!!!

Isn't DC pretty much lefty heaven? Why even act like this means something

Americans were at work instead of rioting in DC.

>rioters block the streets in DC
>WOW THERE'S *SLIGHTLY* LESS PEOPLE AT TRUMP'S INAUGURATION, AND HE'S NOT THE FIRST NIGGER PRESIDENT
>900k people still show up to Donalds

>Obama turnout 1.8 million
who says? oh, the same people that said hillary would win by 10 points.......

You'll protest too. You'll pay for my way, paco.

>Spain
>lecturing someone on being lazy

L.
O.
L.

Is this the Democrats new army? Crusty bitches and a hand full of rag tags?

Women's protest march is democrat