Is Trump the fattest president in recent US history?

Is Trump the fattest president in recent US history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think Taft takes that title.

>recent

Stay salty demoncraps

Will he lose or gain weight in his coming 4 yrs?

Trump has 20 years on Obama.

Angela Merkel is fatter.

>Trump the fattest president in recent US history?
Who gives a fuck? he's not a nigger

Gay bois detected. Possible traps to follow.

Obama is a limp wristed twig. That picture is old too and still looks skelly. He looks like a cancer patient now.

>Hasn't played much golf in two years
>crop the red hat so it looks like it's MAGA
>add liberal fat shaming.

>americans are so obese that they think that a healthy bodyweight is skinny

>A 70 year old is overweight omg!!!
Why do liberals time and time again display how ignorant they are about human biology?

And what does his weight change anyway? It's not like he's seriously obese like pic related, and besides you gotta take age into consideration, your body's metabolism slows down as time progresses.

>he had all that time to eat before the campaign, but apparently not enough time to lift or exercise.

I have this theory if he was way younger people would like him instead of hate. Was pretty handsome, people judge based on appearance more then you think.

An whiter

He definitely looks like he's into obesity territory. If not, then he must be very close to the upper limit of overweight. We don't officially know his weight, so it's hard to say exactly (also because he's fairly tall.)

You don't need to have a quadruple chin to be obese, Maggie De Block is just on a different level entirely. Many people have "nice" fat distributions such that they can be obese and it isn't all that visible if they wear baggy clothes.

>old pic.

Poles, the immigrants of Europe.

What is going on in that picture. Is that person vomiting?

he's the oldest in all US history

All that coke/speed.

Obama is DYEL as fuck you idiot

Hit the weights.

>DYEL
I don't follow generation X,Y,Z or whatever the fuck is going on.
What does that mean, yankee?

LIGHT WEIGHT BABAYYYY

he's a nigger so he has farmtool genetics

it's a 10 year old /fit/ meme you newcuck

That's your health minister m8 hahahah

Trudeau would definitely curb stomp any one of your greasy, pussified presidents in a scrap

Anyone who doesn't lift heavy on a regular basis (and has done so for like two years or a year at least) will look DYEL. Obama looks pretty damn fit, all things considered, I bet he works out regularly and is the fittest POTUS in a long time.

explain the requirements to be President again.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

Are you fat shaming? Pick a side Tumblr.

William Taft

Why should Trump be immune from fat shaming? Are your feeling hurt?

I'm not homosexual I don't go to that place, my winter newfriend.

Well he is also the oldest. Cut the man a little slack. Even god-tier body builders get a dad-body by age 60. Have you seen the man now?

>I bet he works out regularly

Taft was MUCH FATTER
>only president to get a new bath tube because he couldn't fit in the old one

Le Cheeto CHUD isn't skinny? Huge news. Stop making posts about Le Pumpkin Blumpkin.

Arnold let himself go.

dost thou even levitate

>TFW President Donald J Trump starts a campaign to "Make America Thin Again" campaign and makes being in good physical shape a requirement for access to affordable health care if you aren't a senior citizen but participates in the campaign himself regardless of his age and comes out looking like Senator Armstrong and goes to beat the ever loving shit out of Trudeau

he'd just be beaten to death because that's how he wins

Why are fat scientists so rare? Is it because fat clogs your brain up or because they have better things to do than to eat?

Well. At least all that extra estrogen producing fat tissue should calm him down somewhat. Fat people are usually pretty tame.

What are you talking about? He won that round.

>jewdough
>Cuck

Fuck off niggerleaf

>that horrible case of gyno on obama
fucking kek

>fat scientists rare
You haven't seen many scientists my dear perkele

This Ethiopian nigger missed his point again.

>that internal rotation at the top of the lift causing rotator cuff damage

It's not just a question of letting yourself go. Arnold made good use of steroids during his bodybuilding age and that comes with a price.
Muscle inflation is never good though. When practicing musculation, one should aim to reinforce his muscles to acquire strenght. Nothing more, building mass is for insecure faggots.

implying mr. "if you kill your enemies they win" would fight back

>Poles, the immigrants of Europe
Gotta love the fact that the most logical explanation for that remark is that you are a Belgian and butthurt that's your minister of health lmao

>When practicing musculation
stop right there faggot

I'm so confused, I thought the libs are against fat shaming

>if you kill your enemies they win

Why is Sup Forums so hypocritical? There are anons who believe this is a real Trudeau quote. While you keep whining about how media is full of lies and deceit, you make up quotes to fit your narrative...

Most scientist have a little fat. True obisity is rare.