Ask a Salvadoran who is moving LEGALLY to the US anything

Ask a Salvadoran who is moving LEGALLY to the US anything

What's your opinion on Manchester City's performance this season?

We played good, it was an outstanding performance but it's a pity what happened in the last match

What do you think about your neighbor Honduras?

why you, Argentina, Honduras and Nicaragua have so similar flags?

Was your family affected by the Civil War in any significant way?

My dad would run messages for the Army as a teen so that they can BTFO the filthy commies

At a group-level, I dislike how cocky they are. Always playing to be a big shot when in reality they're Nicaragua-tier if not worse.

as long as you aren't another nest of squatamalans, or MS-13, come on in

How do you like your new home in my folder?

You won't be allowed in.

they cannot come up with flag designs. Look at Mexico, they are your flag but with a eagle and darker shaded color.

I feel the same actually, I went to live in Honduras for three years because my father worked as diplomat there for a bit. They really are quite cocky even though Honduras is a complete shithole.

Both Honduras and Nicaragua, originally were part of the Federal Republic of Central America, which flag was modeled after the United Provinces of Rio de la Plata (Argentinas grandfather).

Will you help us fight the leftists?

One thing I've learned, people who are Salvadoran or descend from Salvadorans are either proficient at three things.

>Being commies and wrecking nations
>Being criminals and violent murderers
>being violent murderers of Commies and Criminals

I've yet t meet someone with middle ground, my whole family vehemently hates commies

I'm glad your father supported the good guys

About my family, unfortunately yes.
Family farm was constantly getting raided by commies. They'd steal the cattle, burn the crops and ask for "protection money" afterwards.

Pretty comfy desu

Normally I don't care because I know their cockiness is some kind of psychological self-defense that helps them go through the day. But I get easily triggered whenever they fantasize about invading El Salvador "just like the last time". Specially because they got totally BTFO and only UN-USA intervention saved them from being annexed by us in a matter of days.

>>being violent murderers of Commies and Criminals
N-Nice to meet you

where you live op?

You'll fit right in. You also a Trump fan?

Oriente
You?

santa ana

>Family farm was constantly getting raided by commies

I feel your pain man, my mother was actually pretty well off when she was a girl, my Grandpa raised a farm from nothing and ended up employing most of the people in his community.

He'd build schools and churches for his town but when the war started the commies started to fuck with his plantation, taking the land on the fringes and creeping from there.

Eventually, between the kidnappings and fighting, there wasn't enough people hire for farmhands and the commies kept raiding and extorting.

He lost almost everything and had to cut his losses, with the help of an aunt he sent my mother and her cousin to the US legally and tried to save what he could from all the damage.

Fucking commies ruin everything

Been spamming Trump memes since december 2015

Se mi novia porfa
Te mando a traer

>We
wtf.. why would you support a team from another country?

did another country dethrone your country as murder king for 2016?

Show us your MS13 tattoos.

Don't you know that Amerikkka is a racist,colonial society where POC can be killed with no consequence? Do you have a deathwish?

I always found Salvador a fascinating country. What's the life like there? Is it safe nowadays? Have you ever been to the capital?

Where are you moving to in America and why did you choose that place in particular?

Also welcome, future Burgerbro!

>Fasista

Eat shit.

You're white?

i dont care about football desu

I am also Salvadoran but American born. I hope you have a safe travel my fellow guanaco

do you have a femenine penis?

>don't like football

EAt shit.

>He lost almost everything and had to cut his losses
I still can't fully connect all the lose ends, but some time before the war started, there were plenty of loans for land and agriculture. I know this because my grandfather bought twice as many land, using our original farm as mortgage. Land was producing well and there was no problem to make payments to the bank even in advance. As soon as the commie raids began it got harder and harder to make payments. Grandpa got kidnapped and family had to cover the huge amount that was demanded as ransom.
After this the bank confiscated and auction off the property -which a banker bought for peanuts- and the commie raids miraculously stopped.

The exact same story happened to a few big families in the region. This is what makes me suspect of many things.

Salvadorian Fellow! I am stuck in the shithole of Panama, tell me, how are the fucking communists of FMLN destroying our country right now?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was ulterior motive for all this, my mom would tell me that most of the big and influential families got target and their land taken.

My grandfather was kidnapped too and they set an exorbitant ransom but they set him free for some reason and left without collecting a ransom.

Later on a commie tried to murder him directly by suicide bombing him but Gramps managed to push him into a ravine before the grenade went off.

Between my mom and dads family, I'm pretty sure we were born to remove commies

Honduras
I'm pic related

Thank you!
Florida, can't wait to get there and buy guns!
Also my grandfather has a small company there, so he's going to help me to settle.

Enjoying anything is degenerate. The real redpill is being miserable

>El Salvador
>white
U que amigo

Are you moving to Chelsea?

Gracias!
Donde vivis?

Little but not feminine :(

The problem is not only the FMLN (which just approved the 2017 gov budget with a $300M deficit that will be covered with foreign loans) but the """extreme right""" """opposition""" that are the merchants of ARENA.
We desperately need a real patriotic right... but this is not gonna fall from heaven so we should find a way to organize it by ourselves.

Florida is pleasant, what kind of company and where at? I happen to live in the gunshine state.

Sounds like your grandpa had lots of adventures in the 80's!
I'm sure he's full of the kind of stories that our current "moderate-left-communist-humanitarian" """ex-terrorist""" government would hate to hear!

As I was talking with our fellow countryman residing in Panama we should find the way to organize a patriotic right, since ARENA has degenerated into the definition of merchant cuckservative party.

Stay away from MS13s.

How is the political climate in El Salvador?

Being born in the US, I've been really wrapped up by the state of affairs in my country and with MAGA.

Also how are veterans of the Civil War perceived, both the Army and Commies?

Si te lo juro

Donde es Chelsea?

Accounting services at affordable prices
Do you happen to be from Central Florida?

hey op de donde sos de la escalon culero?

So you're a part of the criollos? Or are there some weird german mennonite/war criminal colonies?

We're from San Miguel. sadly my family haven't told me any of our history, especially of the civil war.

I wonder when we'll head over again.

What do you think about my lovely country?

Nope, I live in the panhandle. I know quite a few people that live in central FL though.

Who is the greatest Salvadoreño ever? Hard mode: not accounting former Morbid Angel drummer Pete Sandoval

Why is your country so full of rapists?

>How is the political climate in El Salvador?
The inferiority complex among the "educated youth" makes them support anything trendy on facebook or twitter. That's how "Trump is worse Hitler" and "Nayib (muslim mayor from the capital) should be president!" are literal dogmas in San Salvador.

But the countryside gives me hope. There's something about the farming life that immunizes you to much of the bullshit that kids from the capital easily swallow.

About the veterans regardless of side, there are two groups:
>Those who moved on with their lives
>Those who expect gibs forever just because they happened to shoot once or twice in the 80's
The first ones are indistinguishable from normal working people. The second ones happen to burn stuff and block roads from time to time when the government fails to deliver more gibs.

if you're moving legally that probably means taht you're skilled at something usefull. If you're skilled that automatically makes you top 20 percent of the population. Once you move to US you automatically become bottom 20 percent. Is life in Salvador really that bad that being better than 4/5 of the population isn't good enough?

Salvadoran here. Left the country in the late 80's when I was 5 years old. My parents were commie guerillas. I grew up thinking communism was awesome. Now I'm a Trump boosting libretarian with no love for social justice bullshit. My mom's totally white but talks about colonialism as if she was a mestizo. Honestly I can even imagine what it must have been like for them during the war--exciting but also heart breaking. They're still traumatized.

I think we had a war once

Soy migueleño
Vos de donde sos?

Ask them now that you still have the chance. Every family has stories that deserve to be passed on, so please don't lose the chance now that you can do it. I happen to be also from San Miguel btw!

Your norteñas are pretty hot

Gerardo Barrios of course

Only the capital, which is the literal definition of a country on itself specially when compared to other regions.

>Nayib (muslim mayor from the capital) should be president!

Oh God, you guys have hajis there too?

I've put too much into this country to up and move out but I'm not gonna lie, I'd like to see the best for El Salvador.

de aca de san salvador maje. que pedos te salieron los papeles para la usa?
y si es asi puta que vergon mira que aca los trabajos estan kakasos te lo digo como ingeniero en sistemas que soy y que pedos ta haciendo calor por alli?

why are you doing this? You will only get told to go away my man

the best from my country
las playas mija y las pupusas men pooota es lo mejor and ride in bicycle are the number one here

How soon can you mow my lawn pepperbelly?

Caesar said that he'd rather be the first man in a muddy village in Gaul rather than an average-joe in Rome. I do not share his opinion.
Better to be a Lion's tail than a mouse's head.

I hate how the stupid foreign writers and film-makers try to romanticize the war, like if it was "the people" against the government. When totally that wasn't the case.
This "war" was about average, hardworking people, being crushed between the economic elite (getting juicy checks from the US) and the communists (getting money and pussy from the Soviets) for over a decade. Of course they needed to get people killed so they could justify their demands for more foreign money.

I pray to God he'll give us someday the chance to deliver justice in his name for the terrible sin of treason and perfidy that these rats committed against their own people.

Sos fernanfloo? Also, thanks for the flag, faggot.

>I hate how the stupid foreign writers and film-makers try to romanticize the war

Man this is so true, I'm gonna go to college soon and from what my cousins have told me, the common perception of the Civil War is that the poor peasants were fighting the ebul government and they were infallible.

I'm gonna have a hard time in school..

Also, this movie triggers the shit out of my dad

How long were you on the wait list?

You gonna ride "the beast" ??

Well said my friend. well said.

>Oh God, you guys have hajis there too?
All thanks to the self-hate inferiority complex indios thinking that speaking a few words in arabic and growing a prepubescent-tier """beard""" makes them better.
This shit still isn't popular (and I hope it won't) but it isn't rare to see some chubby mayan mountain trolls wearing hijabs on tv speaking of how "perfect islam is".

Si, esta bastante difícil encontrar trabajo, y cuando lo encontras lo que te ofrecen es un sueldo de hambre de $300 porque "vas empezando". Varios Licenciados he conocido que trabajan en Call Centers para ganar un poquito mas.

As soon as you answer the following questions:
Are you married?
How hot is your wife?

What is your opinion on MS13?

Have you seen the documentary "In Search of the Second Amendment" and do you understand the concept of negative rights (as opposed to privileges or services)?

You'll not go near my hot white wife.

How's 20 bucks sound instead?

Are you white? (How much indio blood?)

Are you skilled?

There are two things in this world that will wreck civilization.

Communism and Islam, I've been to the sandbox and trust me when I tell you that we want to keep that cancer over there.

When are you going back?

>poor peasants were fighting the ebul government
Thanks God there are still plenty of witnesses that easily debunk this when asked. What worries me is how to stop this fake narrative from growing roots in the following decades, once the people who witnessed the war starts passing away and can't debunk their lies anymore.

Noice

bueno pues ni modo haber que se hace, como decimos hacerle wuebos hahahahah hey ya te fijastes que toda la mara de otros pais lo primero que preguntan son sobre los mareros. creo que les da curiosidad saber que son xD

One of the few things I admire about the communists is the way they ran their "educative" prisons.
That's the best thing we could do to the gangs here.

>How's 20 bucks sound instead?
+health insurance

In about 15-20 years when I can afford to finance an independent political campaign

Pic related
Not India-tier skilled but got a degree in accounting

He pasado tardes enteras usando el traductor de Google buscando en varios idiomas "El Salvador es tal cosa" o "Noticias de El Salvador". Mareros mareros mareros en todos los links. Cuando allá por la 4ta pagina no sale un link de marero, sale de la guerra! Estamos bien fregados! Jaja

America is cultural poison, a death trap for many people looking for a better place to live.

I'm afraid I haven't nor I'm familiar with the concept of "negative rights" but I'll look it up. Thank you for the tip!

simon jajajajajaj ta yuka como nos tienen T-T pero ni modo

Talking about this, I'm honestly afraid of marrying or rising a family there. I'm already in my mid 20's and the only thing I have in mind is getting a white wife as soon as I get economic stability, but then I remember the divorce rate and how terrible behaved and spoiled american kids are. Please tell me what to do Dominican bro...

I was there in '08 for 5 weeks and in that short span of time, I saw a car chase between some maras hanging out of the car and shooting behind them and no less than 10 police trucks chasing them. Never heard how that got resolved but I then met a pregnant woman and her husband who's windshield caught a bullet.

How common is this sort of shit?

Do you have big differences with other Latinos? (Honduras, Mexico, Colombia, Nicaragua, Dominican Reupublic, etc.) and is your region Balkanized?

If the solution to a problem is easy to check for correctness, is the problem easy to solve?

Probably only in the capital and surroundings
It's a shithole there

mmmm not very usually but yea its normal here that happen im from the caipital and yea the op is right is a shithole but not like soyapango an ilopango and mexicanos those cities are trully shithole full of gangs even you can in those places

No more difference than someone from Kentucky would have with someone from California. Same language, same faith, same culture and relatively the same ethnicity up to certain point.

I wouldn't say balkanize but idiotized for political and economical reasons. Similar to west-bulgarians that magically became "macedonians" or east-albanians that became "kosovares".

I have had family move to that nation, and yes, economically they had done very well...

But their social life is downright horrible, some of their kids ended up being gay, turning into one of the triggered types.

Women have absolute protection in the US in marriage, and its part of the culture for them to use that against you, a woman can literally be the biggest slut and bring in guys that molest your kids, and the gov will take her side 99% of the time.

If you try going for homeschooling to prevent your kids from getting fucked in the head by the education system, you will have gov agents from the CPS breathing down your back all the way.

All my family members that moved their are miserable and unhappy, despite living in upperclass areas and having very stable jobs.

I would say marrying a woman that you meet there would be a horrible ideal, despite all I already mentioned, americanzied women, no matter what their social background or race, dont know shit about cooking, are horrible mothers and extreme whores.

I spent some time there when I was a teen, it was the worst part of my life, since everything was so socially fucked and my chances of finding a woman that hadnt seen more dicks than a army doctor was next to 0, I got really depressed and did all I could to come back home as fast as I could.

I suppose that it all depends on your outlook on life, as a child I believe I would feel very hopeless there

Thanks for the responses, Salvadorans know how to have a good time, especially in spite of the deck being stacked against the average person
If you have time for any other questions i wouldn't mind knowing...what's the vigilante justice like there? Does/did Sombra Negra exist? Are the extrajudicial killings carried out by 'rogue' officers or is there a big group of them?

Any questions about the States? Hope you get a fair shake here

By the way, have you noticed how behind every fancy neighborhood there is always a "comunidad"?
My only guess is that it started as a way for the elites to have access to cheap-labor close to business/home.

Sombra Negra was a paramilitary extermination group in the war times. in these days yea maybe they exist but like before they are the war dog of the people with money in this country and they are not vigilants they are hitmans

From what I know, Sombra negra got wrecked in the late 90's due to pressure from "pro human rights" activists from Europe and America. In the end, even the UN got hands in the business to protect gangs. This is what allowed them to root well and grow into the Dantenian organization they are now.

>Any questions about the States?
Where can I find a qt3.14 white christian virgin girl to marry?

yea is part of our latinoamerican culture where a rich residential is next to them is located a "marginal" marginal is a hood full of poor people, dealer drugs, gang members an those kind of stuff but for the average citizen here its better stay away from those place. and nope is not the way for the elites to have access to cheap-labor