Anyone else seen this kike filth?

Torrent is 80% complete and I'm wondering if its as bad as I think its going to be... ie: genius beneficient sheboons guiding hapless white males to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwvgMNE9ozg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this?

Meet the Breadquanda's?

do you get threats in bongistan to not torrent shit?

From what I see its "you can't do this you're a girl AND BLACK the movie"

A movie that says 3 strong independent culturally enriched womyn put Apollo 11 on the moon.

get busted for d/l libtard shit, seems like a good idea.
or you know you could just watch it on the 100s of streaming websites.

Ape Escape: Triple Trouble.

Literally bean counters with slide rulers.

They didn't do shit but 1+1

you should be gassed for making this fucking faggot gay thread. Stop spamming this fucking shit everyday here

It bothers the crap out of me that they were white.

What? It takes a huge team and contracts with other engineering labs to send a shuttle in space. You can't simply emphasis how a trio contributed to the success of the mission.

>wasting bandwidth on this shiet
ay

they used ancient Egyptian calculus that FUCKUNG WHITE MALES were too stupid to discover, shitlord

They literally make up a bunch of stuff to make NASA look racist. Nobody ever mistook her for a janitor or any of that shit, and they were grunts and very replaceable.

I'm not saying that they didn't contribute. They just contributed as much as the plumber fixing the toilets so the real essential people could worry about the bigger picture instead of wasting their time.

>an amerikike
>calling for others to be gassed

Your "country" is an Israeli armaments factory and AIPAC foreign policy stooge.

It's pretty good it does not get into race baiting to much just some real facts of the day. Over all pretty good movie

Haha no it's probably evil whitey and we wuz kangz

What a pathetic group of people who have so little to offer or have offered they just make up fiction movies to claim all white accomplishment was actually black

(Ignores why black countries are dumps)

t. Tyrone

>Common sense

OUT

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW. I can't help myself guys, I just fucking love Simple Squamous Epithelial.
It's all I think about, I eat sleep and breath Simple Squamous Epithelial. MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED-TURNED UPSIDE DOWN.
I want to be it's Senpai, its guidance an example of what a great Epidermis is supposed to be.
I want to watch over it and protect it when things get too heavy to handle in my pants, and carry it back in my arms if it does get irritated.
AND I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST SIT RIGHT THERE, I want to show it why I have such great feelings towards him. Why when it sees me, my heart flutters and gives me weak knees,
and why its sweet strawberry scented mane, its soft velvet feeling, makes me want to wrap my lips so tightly around its big frame to provide sensation unbound. ILL TELL YOU HOW
I can't help but think of its pulsating thick veins in contrast to its rough mushroom head, brushing it on my face as it gets tsundere with me while I stutter the words "more please" causing a smile upon my lips.
I BECAME THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR it's almost a nightmare at this point knowing my dreams cut off before my lips make contact with it's dark dangling flap, its so taunting that I don't think I can live without tasting black-cock foreskin. In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."
I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way

Nigga, that's nothing.

I dare you to watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=UwvgMNE9ozg

whats the name of the movie