2 of the 3 world religions do not eat pork

Why? Pork sausages are awesome. How could those 2 religions ever think they have any place in a society which worships pork like a God-given gift.

Actually makes you wonder. Really makes you wonder. Anyways, pig is passe now, long pig is the next thing.

But you should be happy no? More pork for you, as for me I prefer lamb.

pork bratwurst is alright
just too greasy for my tastes

>eating charred meat

enjoy your cancer

You must be ashkeNAZI...

These were religions founded at a time when eating a pig actually could kill you cause they didnt know how to preserve/cook food. They also never really went through a period of reform like Christianity did

Would be a much better place without those religions.

haram

>no refrigeration , meat goes bad
muhhh god said no pork

muh meat is charred :(( i cant eat it, it taste like burned hot dog
kys

My grandfather told me it was because in the middle-east, pigs were such a valuable animal that the sandnigz couldn't stop fighting over them, so they just outright banned it.

Seems plausible to me.

It's terribly unhealthy.

Pork is more probable to contain parasites. It's a practical reason turned religious. The same goes for e.g. circumcision.

Because God wanted to ensure that only his favorite religion got to eat the best sort of meat.

It tastes like human.

uh
yeah. you do know it's pronounces nazi like benghazi, right

I read that it takes more resources to grow a pig than you get from eating a pig. So eating pork ends up in a net loss.

Pork is so good in pad Thai

Go back to Hell, Dahmer.

Because you can't take pigs into the desert and sub arid mountainous regions.

Pigs don't belong in mountains.

enjoy you rotten raw fish faggot

Are we teaching google AI how to drive in the capchas?

It made them sick from eating so they couldn't fight wars for the heads of power so they banned it and made up a bullshit reason and punishment

I don't know how people live without the sweet taste of maple syrup on bacon. Not that high fructose shit either, real syrup from a tree.

Yea, eating pork is a net loss. A big goes into the sausage, and out comes a shit sausage after you ate it.

Man, Burgers are smart.

because pork was unsafe to eat back in the day

t. That one Greek Canadian poster

hey at least i dont waste my food like a faggot because it got burnt on the side

It's actually because in Egypt eating the flesh of swine was taboo because they thought it caused leprosy. Swine herds were the lowest filth of the Middle East and hated on Egypt by all. The jews just stole it from Egypt like circumcision and sidelocks and the ark and everything else about their shitty "religion". Death to them all

>needing refrigerators to preserve food
american education

keep eating grass faggot

i wouldn't let it burn in the first place

>not having a fridge
>current year

This, along with shellfish.

Religion was always meant to be a set of rules to live by for the betterment of yourself and your society. Judeo-Christianity was just the first to put forward the idea that worldly wealth didn't necessarily reflect "wealth" in the afterlife and gave the peasants something to look forward to, along with the personal strength to die for a cause they were convinced was holy.

Then why did non-Muslims and non-Jews survive while eating it?

Don't swallow Jewish lies.

>kikery
>"world religion"

???

pigs can't into the desert or mountains

The offical symbols of Egyptian royalty come from the Near East.

> FLAIL
grass farming

> Crook
Sheep herding

pigs can't into the desert or mountains.

WHo cares. More for us.

It was a health hazard in old days because it was hard to conserve.

Nah, it's just calorie-dense. Amazing in the past for poorer people who needed the fat and protein to complement their carbs from bread to work the fields all day. But in the modern world yeah, it's unhealthy because fat fucks gorge themselves on it and do nothing but sit in front of the TV.

This is the real reason. In Biblical times there were no food safety standards so I'm sure people got parasites from it often. Same reason they banned eating raw meat and blood.

Cold environments is for the white man, and in the cold environments we need the fat that pig meat gives. So essentially pig meat is for the white man. Don't fall for the eternal jew.

If there's one nice thing to say about the Chinkoids it's that they live in cold wastelands and eat pig.

Non-whites will not understand this.

See pic related

Pigs are domesticated Boars.

They were all over the place, you stupid larping faggot.

2 of the 3 world religions are also terrorists

Protip: it's not the christians.

How come pork is ONLY any good if it is cured, covered in barbecue sauce, and/or packed in a tube with spices?
>InB4 ham

Yes

this
>covered in barbecue sauce

That's a big wurst.

>God makes an animal very good to eat
>"is a sin to eat it gentile/infidel !"
That's why you suck

Because they're fucking retarded and dont know how to properly cook prok without getting sick.

TFW we get pizza with friends and I say "guys I don't eat pork", so they can't eat pork aswell

Fur du

Hence the difference between religions where you're supposed to like God and be happy and nice, and the religions where the only thing that matters is screwing everybody over and imagining that you'll have a personal harem after you blow people up.

fuck you italy you're not even white

That's a meme
We don't eat pork because it's a filthy animal and there are plenty more animals better than it.

Euros just like it because it's cheap and in big quantity.

trigger alert :
Fuck europoors, i'll eat my noice halal lamb alone ;)

Ever tried grilling it on a grill? Or cooking it in the oven with caraway and garlic in a bit of clear stock?

Some notes; humans and wild boars aren't closely related but pigs and humans are. Burnt human flesh smells and tastes like burnt pork according to firefighters and captured cannibals, respectively.

Also it's easy for retarded durkas to improperly cook pork since they're backwards barbarians.

Why are living in Europe then?

Pigs used to carry a lot of diseases and eating pork could kill you. I asked a Jew about this once and he said that really though the rule only became heavily enforced after the destruction of the second temple. The Jews basically went "Ah crap we can't do all of this temple stuff God commanded. I know lets double down on all the other rules to make up for it!"

>destruction of the second temple.
That's literally all these assholes care about

Soon you will not have any meat white man. The left will make you vegan, you pestilence of the earth.

Also, Spanferkel is literally awesome. Especially part of the head.

My uncle loved to eat the head. He always got it when he was celebrating his birthday. He was having a Spanferkel roast and the head was getting on his plate. All with Kraut and Knödel and beer.

Damn, those were the times. No world religions anywhere, just good Christian lads eating Spanferkel.

Fried Crispy Pork Belly Bites!

When I was in college it was still cool for a frat to spit a pig and throw a party with lots of beer and sex and nice things that any normal young person would like.

I wonder if they still do that.

Even if you can make a pork chop somewhat enjoyable, it will always be inferior to a steak done the same way.

Reminds me of the Wars of the Roses.

Kek because I was born there you fagget

also I love my french culture yes thank you
I just don't eat filthy pork

Also are Europeans just supposed to eat pork ? Should we call European the Pork eating people ?

>Even if you can make a pork chop somewhat enjoyable, it will always be inferior to a steak done the same way.

Are you Jewish or something? Pork is good. Steak is good. Chicken is good. Lamb is good. Even goat can be good and Turkey too.

It all depends on the situation and how you cook it and what you eat with it.

If I have a steak on one day, I very much prefer a pork roast with kraut the other day.

Would eat.

The Annunaki used the same DNA to make pigs from boars they used to make humans from monkeys

Because they think they are better than God, denying that which He has made clean. Following Laws for sure but without heart is damned and empty.

Well the funny part is I once got taken in by the campus police for "failing to serve a legitimate purpose" and I really had to bite my tongue on that one one because you could go do down to any given frat house on any given weekend and ask yourself how these people are engaging in more legitimate purposes that did not require any policing.

Pigs are disgusting animals that roll around in shit. I like bacon though and will eat pork but I'm not very fond of it. It's definitely one of my least favorite animals to eat.

Calling Judaism a world religion is a stretch. Its tiny.

What the fuck are you talking about? Google it. Herodotus talks about how eating swine was taboo in Egypt and how swine herds were hated. Yes pigs can the Middle East, Italy

because it's considered cannibalism in those religions

I'm happy that kikes and sandniggers dont eat pork. It keeps the prices down for me.

Btfo buddhism

Also. Judaism isnt a world teligion, its just that jews pop up everywhere

The Jews even have a rule now that they can send federal agents to go shoot your wild swine dead on your own land.

rice.. then chillis, soy sauce, fish sauce and sliced ginger.. amazing.

Judaism stole beard-wearing from the Egyptians. Lol

jews and muslims don't eat their own kind kek

Nordic people discussing good food.
Kek

>not eating pork and seafood in the desert before refridgeiation was a thing

it was just common sense like most religious laws at the time

>Pigs are disgusting animals that roll around in shit.
Myth. Pigs are one of the few animals (horses are another) that will actively avoid rolling in shit. They roll in mud and dirt to keep themselves cool, protect themselves from the sun and insects. Cows, on the other hand, will roll in shit. Chickens just shit everywhere and then eat whatever food they find even if it's covered in shit.
Regardless, meat should always be washed and properly cooked.

>three world religions
Triggered

because bronze age sand people didn't cook their meat enough to kill parasites on such a large scale that they had to make a religious law to keep retards from getting parasites

In Louisiana they are called "cracklin's".

They are like mana from heaven.

You can't separate it from Judaism and Islam as a whole. They ban images in religion. So it's not a surprise Christianity in the modern times accepts gays since everything else was permitted.

>he thinks sheep are clean
spend some time in Wales and you'd change your mind

That's literally every animal though, since so animal is 100% efficient at absorbing energy from consumed food. It's just the higher up the chain you go, the more inefficiencies are piled onto each other, which is why raising/eating herbivores is cheaper than carnivores.

Modern day, domesticated pigs are totally different animals than the pigs from 3000 years ago. Undomesticated, wild pigs are disgusting animals that carry tons of diseases. Eating them had a high chance of getting you sick and getting sick back them often meant death. So it makes sense why it got worked into the superstitions of those days that eating pork was bad.

Jews/muslims

>God says only eat animals that have cloven hoof + chew the cud
>this does not include pig
>Jews and Muslims obey because it's God we're talking about here

Christians
>same order given from god as mentioned above
>Christians don't care for some reason

I still don't understand fully why. There seem to be two reasons

Reason 1
>apostle has a dream where god says he can eat unclean food
>this means all of the dietary laws all go out the window for everybody

Reason 2
>not eating pork is part of the "old covenant" and the law
>Jesus comes and does what he does
>Jesus "fulfills the law" (whatever that means) and establishes a new covenant
>somehow this means nobody has to follow the torah's rules anymore. I.e., eating pork

If Christians don't tell you this, they'll say something about how god only cares about your heart and you knowing him or something like that which I think is based on scripture in the book of romans.

I don't understand either reason for Christianity. Most of Christianity is a lot of mental gymnastics. I'm sure someone here has a wonderful explanation as to why they eat whatever they want.

Heard about that

poor sheeps :(

>implying swedes are white

It's kinda ironic isn't it?

>Germany
>Literally known for their meat production
>Best meats in the world

>gets invaded by Muslims that don't like pork and shit

Kek'd

>it's a filthy animal

Pigs are actually very clean animals compared to most. They make a conscious effort to not shit or piss where they sleep/eat, including the mud pits they wallow in to keep cold. Meanwhile sheep and cows will gladly shit in the same place they graze.

Pork isn't healthy, but the fact that white religions can eat it is yet another symptom of whites leading the pack in advancement.

>>Christians don't care for some reason

Christians only take the literal word from the bible when it suites them. They take it as something to be interpreted when it doesn't. They are hypocrites just like jews and muslims but each in different ways.