How do we get rid of them?

How do we get rid of them?

You can't. The beast you created has overtaken its master.

Red pill them all you fucking man child.

Let them rot on plebbit, just don't bring this shit here.

useful idiots

You'll get banned very quickly for doing this.

Better screenshot those posts for the upvotes!

kek

I dont like anyother race except whites and absolutely HATE gays

This, it's perfectly fine as a containment board. They don't belong here.

wtf are Plebbitors? They're not normies.

You can't, sad day for you faggot.

I hate reddit but I'm glad they are there and pissing in your vagina.

Night of the long knives #2

By "get rid of them" I mean remove them from Sup Forums

Don't. We just need to convert them.

THIS

Share mild Sup Forums stuff with them, typically involving Trump, nationalism, islam or liberals.

Some may come over here out of curiosity and get redpilled. I know that's how it went for me back during the Pizzagate times.

sadly this. the newfags outnumber us, we cannot assimilate them and our future will be defined by them.

not excited desu but i hope they surprise me

WE ARE THE_DONALD and we support blacks, browns, whites, gays, women, men, transgenders, truth, freedom, speech, peaceful religions, justice, independent press, and HIGH ENERGY! We implore you to join us in Making America Great Again, TOGETHER!

Guys this is literally antifa trying to split Sup Forums and T_D the same way as 8dicks and TRS

Oh well Sup Forums is resiliant

Don't fall for this subversion shit. I think T_D is cringe also but just let them be stop agitating right-on-right drama, they were very useful pre-election so just let them enjoy their deserved win in innocence

LEAVE IT FUCKING BE YOU ANTIFA AUTIST

Why are slavs so stupid?

i think hes talking about the donald fags currently plaguing Sup Forums, for reddit they are great and should continue... on reddit

Fuck off stormfag, this place is comfy.

REMINDER: Sup Forums is a Nat-Soc board.

Not slavs, polacks.

Reminder, most of this board isn't even white. Fuck off stormfag, you're the minority.

You can't. It's too late. You've already become them.

The only taking over I see is the extremely transparent antifa shit. Anybody coming here from the_donald is already redpilled or about to be.

Having a sympathetic but not overt subreddit with 300,000+ normies is a very net positive thing.

>t. chang

> Lithuania
Aren't you guys slavs too?
What's your point anyway?

Maybe start posting a bunch of 8.ch stuff on their subplebbit and hope they go there?

I'm sick and tired of this shilling. First they targeted Richard Spencer and say he isn't our guy and now they are trying to say our reddit division isn't welcome here? Wtf. WE. ARE. LEGION.

expose them for what they are.. a JIDF pro kik sub that just happens to support donald trump.. i was banned from the syb my saying we should focus on America First when they were crying over Israeli settlements

because T_D mods are less than 2 months old and have turned into a JIDF shit sub

Completely compromised. Since they post le funny screen caps we should just continue posting strong iron pills. That's right, redpills seem to weak for them.

the donald is pro jew so no thanks