/POL BTFO

/POL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

downtrend.com/vsaxena/bonus-sat-points-for-being-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No replies? i guess nobody could come up with a reasonable argument ;)

Your flag looks like sherbet

I am not fucking rich

So, in other words, she's not smart enough to get into college without it?

sherbet ice cream country?? gib

>no white man has ever grown up on food stamps and lived in a shitty town
Truuuu

>You've paid for my stuff all my life, now pay me more

so did i and i'm a white man and i didn't get shit other than a paltry $1k grant and a scholarship based on grades and not race

Your country consistently makes shit-tier posts. Also
>niggers need gibs because niggers with gibs live like animals more gibs plz waah so unfair feelings :(

>nigger
>gets handouts throughout entire life
>somehow thinks this makes them "disadvantaged"

Life is unfair for giving the girl a hard life.
Giving her an advantage now isn't fair to the boy either.

There is a point to be made of keeping the class struggle within limits, but that comic is just aggressive towards the upper class from a perspective of the lower class.

white guy should be financially reimbursed for the jailtime.

>triangle nigga and random white dude

????

When you realize the divides between race are manufactured to suppress dissent.

>world that rewards rich white men
>i got the reward of getting into school because im black and not rich!

also which of those things is bound by race? white people don't do drugs/engage in crime/ experience poverty?

>I survived life on welfare and food stamps.
I like how the shitskins present the entitlement programs that make their lives easier as some kind of challenge they have to face. This is one of the reasons the welfare state never motivates them to get self-sufficient.

>Hey Tyrone, are you gonna get a job?
>I can't! My life is too hard! I'm on welfare and foodstamps.
>Okay, I'll make your life easier, here's a subsidized apartment. You gonna get a job?
>I can't, my life is too hard, I'm on welfare, foodstamps, and living in Section 8 housing.
>Okay, here's an Obamaphone and WIC. You gonna get a job now?
>I can't, my life is too hard, I'm on welfare, foodstamps, WIC, Section 8, and using an Obamaphone.

What if that white boy comes from a similar background, but he dosent because of his skin color?

Is this comic saying all blacks are raised on welfare and food stamps? Grow up in poor, crime ridden neighborhoods filled with gangs and drugs?

That's racist.

>the idea that standards should be lowered base on race
>affirmative action doesnt take poverty, home life, or crime into account
>strawmancomic.jpeg

I don't have a problem with her getting help going to college. I have a problem with the likelihood that she is going to just major in some afro-american women's studies bullshit, graduate, and go right back to living on welfare and food stamps.

I thought liberals said it was racist to say that blacks inner cities were shitholes

>a faggot flag
What an op

lol, nope. 83 IQ niggers, there was nothing to manufacture.

i cant find a source on the hot pockets one can we stop replying too this thread

>Survives on services white men pay for
>The world rewards white men

>all black people grew up on welfare and food stamps in bad neighborhoods
that's racis

>Implying Affirmative Action looks at their class instead of their race
>Implying the White or East Asian with a higher GPA should be rejected to let this nig in

>a world that rewards rich white men
yeah it's so rewarding to be the scapegoat of everything bad in society, which this comic confirms

>I got gibs from whites my whole life, but somehow I believe that the world disproportionately rewards white men.

>source: AmySchumerFan1988's blog

Seems legit

I'd let the guy on the right burn my dog and rape my sister tbqhwy

>in a world that rewards rich white men
Source?

>world that rewards white people
>gets to college just because she's a black even if she's not qualified

this

>survived on welfare and food stamps
So, you receive free money from mostly white people and somehow this is white privilege and they owe you for paying your welfare?

>poor, crime-ridden neighborhood
You mean, black on black crime. That's kind of inevitable. The best predictor of violence in the US is the proportion of blacks in that city.

>in a world that reward rich white man
That happens because whites have a higher iq on average than blacks. So they will eventually do better. You could do the same comparison with Whites and Asians, saying that Asians commit less crime, that they are overrepresented in colleges, have higher wages... That does not mean they have Asian privilege.

>Affirmative Action
It's unfair because it parts from the wrong conclusion as to why blacks are underrepresented in colleges. And it's not only unfair with whites, but with asians as well.

>There's no such thing as poor white people
>Poor white people succeed without affirmative action

Lib shits BTFO

/thread

>implying this isn't the complete fault of your parents
>additionally implying the government should raise and support you

>rich white men
>Implying it's not exclusively "rewarding" the rich regardless of racial background
Sasuga, nignog

If your combined SAT is less than 1800 you don't deserve higher education.

>the admissions criteria needs to be lowered

You're not helping the low IQ stereotypes.

IN the united states there are double the amount of poor white people compared to poor black people. No one except donald trump even attempts to give a shit about them.

>you gave me money to eat and live
>my community is full of criminals and pieces of human garbage
>I want to get into college easier.

Fuck you

Yet a white person who fits the description of the first three panels wouldn't get shit because of the color of their skin.

What those retards don't realise is that in a multicultural society, different races will never have the same exactly representation in college, sports, tv, and so on...

Years of evolution made that different races have different average characteristics (and a different proportion of certain genes, different skin color, eye color, mean brain size, mean skull shape, mean height).

Get a job and get off welfare maybe?

you fucking nigger cunts
I will NEVER in any of my uni classes respect a black female because they have the easiest time

the ones who truly do go to crime-ridden schools end up at lower-tier schools and state schools but at my (top 3 public uni) school the niggers that got in are middle class and just got in because of their race

not to mention they win EVERY SINGLE scholarship they apply for and get paid to study Africana studies

>In a world that rewards rich men.
As long as rich minorities play along, they're rewarded graciously too. There are just less of them because the rich need a scapegoat for the problems of the working class.

related: my OC

her nigger parent(s) (because niggers don't have fathers) had 18 YEARS to get out of the ghetto and they couldn't do it because they were too damn stupid

Niggers eternally btfo

Thats better!

It is unfair.

Leftists lament and decry racism but then implemented actual institutional-racism [AA].

>I survived on gibsmedats so I deserve even more help
Give an inch they'll take a mile.

Here's the real one

2015 saw some groundbreaking research into the genetics behind this.

This. And once we consider that some behavioral traits are partly heritable, its hard to ignore the influence of genes.

>source: AmySchumerFan1988's blog
That's gotta be fake. R-right?

she's right
whites are the supreme race

>Adressing a socio-economic issue with racial quotas
Leftists, everyone

Good stuff user. I love seeing well made OC

>every black person is poor, is on welfare and food stamps and is from crime ridden neighborhoods
And WE"RE the racist ones

surprisingly informative. Shame that society shuns psychological research into these figures, because it is a socially sensitive topic

So why is her neighborhood filled with gangs, crime and drugs?

My argument is she should go to the university in Africa with her own people as long as she is clever enough (in an ideal nationalist world). Right now she can fuck off.

wtf i hate white people now

>I have been living off the teet of a system run by white men
>white men oppress me
pick one

It's not white people committing the crimes in her neighborhood.

It's her peoples' fault for being so low IQ that they can't maintain functioning schools and neighborhoods on their own. Whitey not intervening to save them is not equivalent to whitey hurting them.

Speaking of unfairness, what is really unfair is, under the assumption that whites are responsible for black underachievement, to throw away applications from East Asian kids (who aren't descendants of white slave owners) to make room for blacks.

>I survived life on welfare and food stamps
You survived life by having other people pay for your food and insurance? Gosh golly gee what an accomplishment, you've done what every child raised by a family does.
>In a poor neighborhood
Who made it poor? Not the people paying for your food.
>In a crime-ridden neighborhood
Who made it crime-ridden? You and your fellow blacks. The people paying for your food aren't coming to your neighborhood and doing crimes.
>with crumbling schools
The schools are crumbling because you have no income, because you live off welfare, so none of you pay taxes to go to fixing the schools.
>filled with guns and drugs
And who is bringing in the guns and drugs? Not the people paying for your welfare. Again that's on you and your fellow blacks.
>In a world that rewards rich white men
Okay, notice this line is said as if the world DOESN'T reward anything BUT rich white men. This is what leftists do all the time. This is their go-to tactic. They say some falsifiable thing like this, relying on two unspoken things to get their agenda across:
1: The ungiven definition of "rewards." They will never explain what this means when you call them out on it. Instead they will say something like "OMG are u saying this world doesn't reward rich white men?!!!?! Read a dictionary, educate yourself" Because they will never define what this means in this context they bank on you not challenging them.
2: They're implying the world DOESN'T reward anyone BUT rich white men. Again they will deny this and act like you're an idiot when you call them out on it, but be strong because you know you're in the right. Ask them if it also rewards rich black men, or rich white women. They will refuse to answer, because answering honestly would torpedo their political position.
>systematic racism -- I mean affirmative action will help me get into college
So you're STILL living off welfare and not your own merits.

she should blame her fucking parents for having her while being in that shitty situation. no mercy for hoodrat babies.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Then solve the economic problems first instead of giving free SAT points to niggers, because that's not going to solve anything.

>seems legit
you need to go back to whatever shit site you came from

Holy fuck, the modern left is the party of soft bigotry.

>I came to America, a babe, from another "white" country that had its economy just collapsed with parents who didn't speak a word of English.
>In the crime-ridden neighborhoods of Van Nuys, I went to schools filled with gang-members and drugs while my parents were gone most of the time to work service jobs (truck driver and nanny/cleaner).
>In a world that sees (simply) white men as the progenitors of all problems in the world.
>So now... Affirmative Action helped a black kid from the rich parts of the Valley (SCV) go to a better college than me (on average 230 bonus points on SAT).
>That's so fair!

Not to mention, Hispanics which are the fucking majority in LA get a bonus 185 points.

downtrend.com/vsaxena/bonus-sat-points-for-being-black

Fucking hate how the left has become pious generalizing simpletons: fucking want effortless non-critical thinking "solutions" to made-up non-fucking-issues.

>not getting obvious satire

Even ignoring the ball and chain, this is a young woman in athletic clothes ready to go vs an old man in a business suit, i.e. not made for physical exertion. She has an unfair advantage.

Affirmative Action assumes that you're disadvantaged or advantages based on race. The problem is that there are many wealthy Blacks who are brought up in a good stable household. There are also many poor Whites and Asians who grow up in a difficult environment where there is poverty, crime, and bad influences.

So when the rich Black and a poor Asian both get really good SAT scores, only the Black person will have a great chance on getting into Yale for example. Where with the same score, and disadvantaged Asian will still have a below average chance of getting into Yale. This is despite the Asian person being argually a better candidate seeing as he scored just as well as the Black person but doing so in a poor/bad neighborhood.

Btw I'm Latino so I benefit from Affirmative Action. White boys BTFO

That nigger looks like a violent druggie criminal. I'm quite sure he did a lot of other shit rather than merely stealing some hot-pockets

>all black people live in dangerous ghettos
god shut the fuck up

>affirmative action will put you in a school above your abilities and cause you to drop out

Do you know how expensive hotpockets are?! I'd lock up the nigger for life!

>be white
>lived on welfare my entire childhood
>lived in a top 5 most dangerous neighborhood in America at the time (literal 1 in 10 chance of being victim of violent crime every year)
>do well in high school
>apply for scholarships in junior/senior year
>get none of them
>school holds ceremony to honor some of the kids that got sweet scholarships
>a couple of them were scholarships designed for poor kids that I applied for
>two black kids win them despite the fact that their parents easily made more than double what my parents made
>do the math after graduation, financial aid and the generic state-funded shit that everyone over a certain gpa gets would pay my tuition, but not books, expenses, etc.
>fuck that, join the army
>ets 5 years later
>am now literally getting paid to go to college

No excuses faggots.

I wish these idiots could be pseudo scientific about this shit.

Their argument is that the government needs to subsidize those who are disenfranchised, for one reason or another.

These people should come up with a metric.

>Did you grow up black? Poor? In the hood? How many of your friends were shot growing up? Are you a minority? Are you disabled? Are you disfigured? Are you autistic?

And they should rate everyone on a pity scale from 1-10.

They should come up with a way to make affirmative action help everyone with a high pity scale rating.

But they won't, because they're racists who only care about black people.

Affirmative action is about to be repealed,tho.

Well yeah, a college shouldn't reward based on "boo hoo my life sucks"; it should be based on actual merit.

I just realized another way to mindfuck liberals:

Affirmative action is given on the basis that MOST blacks have been "systematically oppressed" or whatever with the understanding that SOME may be even more "privileged" than white males. If it's still okay to apply some designation wholesale to a racial group on the basis of statistical likelihood, why is it racist to want to live away from black people when they are more likely to commit violent crime than any other race?

Poe's law in effect. Wouldn't be surprised if this was legit.