I like Donald Trump because he triggers the living fuck out of liberals,but his economic ideas are wack...

I like Donald Trump because he triggers the living fuck out of liberals,but his economic ideas are wack. The US government is not a real estate company, you cant renegotiate American debt, it doesn't work that way. And this is debateable, but I don't even think it's possible for the US to seriously go protectionist, the cat is out of the bag in terms of globalized economy and there is no going back. Also, and this is the one that will end his presidency in 2020, those manufacturing jobs in the rust belt are NEVER coming back. There is fuck all that Donald Trump or anyone else can do about that. Come next election all of those people are going to be pissed af when no significant jobs have been created, and it will cost Trump his presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's no different from any other Republifag.

>are wack.

>"how do you do fellow Anons?"

>you cant renegotiate American debt, it doesn't work that way

Who is going to stop us? And with what army?

>I don't even think it's possible for the US to seriously go protectionist

Liberals were screaming for us to do that for the entire time we were in Iraq and Afghanistan. Yeah baby, let's do it.

>those manufacturing jobs in the rust belt are NEVER coming back

They already are.

TRUMP 2020!

Good thing you have literally no say in the matter. Demoshit criminals BTFO badly.
Eight Years.

>Liberals were screaming for us to do that for the entire time we were in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>Liberals

So that makes it a rational plan? The fuck are you on about?

>you cant renegotiate American debt, it doesn't work that way.
Yes you can. We do it every time we raise the debt ceiling. Borrowing more has to be done with the lending country's consent.

>I don't even think it's possible for the US to seriously go protectionist
Why? American markets are the most sought after markets in the world. If the caveat for getting to those markets is having X% of your goods made in America, its still in the interests of global businesses to make that happen to maintain their profits.

>those manufacturing jobs in the rust belt are NEVER coming back
China has shown there absolutely is a demand for low skill, low wage manufacturing labor. Yes, rust belt workers likely wont be paid the same amount as GE or Ford factory floormen have made in the past, but a job is a job.

>And this is debateable, but I don't even think it's possible for the US to seriously go protectionist

Are you joking? We're already one of if not the most protectionist nation in the world.

>Also, and this is the one that will end his presidency in 2020, those manufacturing jobs in the rust belt are NEVER coming back

I live in Indiana and factories are hiring and expanding like crazy during the past two years. It has nothing to do with Trump, though.

>Eight Years.

>tfw Africa bastion of free market!

"who cares"
Don't you see that american politics is so fucked up that the average Joe, pure american middle class, sees himself more in a multibillionaire than in any other candidate just because he's not a politician?
This wasn't a vote for Trump, this was a vote against mainstream politics and globalisation
If he actually doesn't do shit and doesn't try again it's not out of the question that in 4 years another republican will win. People are fed up and vote accordingly

Nice poll you have there. Is it from the same people that said Hillery had a 99% winning chance?

Those don't factor rigging at the state level by GOP.

>Believing polls from the same people who showed us polls constantly that showed Trump had no chance of winning

see

>2016+1
>POLLS
didn't last year show so blatlantly how news are fucked up?

What army? Maybe China, Russia, a couple nukes and you wont have anything left to hate or bitch about

>Kris Kobach, Kansas
Kek!

As a percentage of income this chart is waaaay the fuck off.

>Who is going to stop us? And with what army?
probably the fact ameircan debt is owned mainly by american pensions
protectionist is a term in economics for people who are against free trade
>They already are.
jobs in manufacturing is a meme, its about proiduction not people emplyed. in 1800s majority of people were emplyed in agriculture, and today only about 3% are but we produce more than in 1800s

most honest pollsters like nate silver(yes he is jewish and hates trump) had him at 20-30% chance to win. I dont think that is a bad prediction because he won very narrowly and was definetly an underdog.

>Leaf
>Relevant opinion on economics
Pick one

>you cant renegotiate American debt, it doesn't work that way.

The US treasury could print a 1 billion billion bill and give it to the fed and that's it.

very nice argument, your average trump supporter, might as well start USA USA USA spam to show how good of a president trump is

>fucking maple leaf dipshit
I want to respond to your arguments but due to you Canadian inbreeding I could never use small enough words to bring the argument to your level.

yes you can.
Aslong as we use state bonds to pay off our debt (your debt) then we can negotiate. All we need to do is destroy the fed and cut out the middle man in any bond deal.
Just spread out the debt over the people. 100%

>Just spread out the debt over the people. 100%
why make debt more risky?

well its less risky than giving it to some jewish banker. If one of these fucking kikes makes 1 wrong decisions then the whole fucking economy collapses.

Yeah... no one hear actually knows shit about politics or economics. It's jus edgyteen shitposters, so good luck with this thread.

No one cares what you think. You elected a snowboard instructor who is flushing your econ down the toilet.
Possibly if you worried about your country, and your bribe taking PM, you wouldn't be looking for sour grapes in other countries.
3/8 for this reply

giving it to a jewish banker or anybody doesnt change the fact that the us government finances these debts

>Who is going to stop us? And with what army?

Any number of nations could decide to trade oil in a currency other than the US dollar could cause massive inflation for the dollar, crippling the US economically.

>inb4 hurr durr then we'll invade them for it like we did to Iraq

And pay for your army with what money, shit for brains?

ahh now heres the thing.
They dont control it, they just raise the roof for it.
But they dont pay it

>currency other than the US dollar could cause massive inflation for the dollar
no,no,no,no,no
inflation is a factor of velocity of money and money supply, both are controlled by the federal reserve and have very little to do with the state of international trade and the dollar as an international currency. If dollar would cease to be reserve currency the value of dollar compared to other currencies would fall-exports would be much more expensive and importing would be easier, it would also triggger a massive recession.
nope, they repay it, every 10years or whatever is the maturity they pay those debts with newly created bonds. If those bond yields are set too low nobody would buy them.

yes you can, we have enogh resources to cut rest of world off

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

I hope you're just memeing since your views on economics are a fuckin laugh.

Protected economies are always gonna fail in a globalized economy. You are literally getting economically rekt by China, a country that actually has a smart way of boosting economy, which you amerifats obviously lack. I hope you isolate yourselves so I can watch the tears streaming from your faces as the realisation hits you that upvoting Trump was fun, but he turns out an incompetent president.

>Manufacturing jobs are already back
Fuckin kek, ever heard of automization which is like a billion times cheaper?